Gold Digger - The Sanctuary Ch. 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
The Diggers sisters get involved in some sexy events.
4.8k words
4.44
5.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
335 Followers

Chapter 1-The Hidden City part 1

"So this ancient city of...what was it called again, Gina?"

Gina sighed softly, getting ready to repeat the information-AGAIN-to her younger sister, a sister that was apparently only partially paying partial attention to what Gina was saying as she looked at a fashion magazine.

"Like I said the last three times Brittany, it's an city that existed at the height of the Iron Age. It was home to a mighty and powerful Pictish tribe that numbered in the hundreds of thousands and had amazing technologies and even magical powers. It's supposedly hidden in the wilds of Scotland and the potential treasures and information we'll find there might even shed some light on its connection to the Age of Wonders!" Gina squealed excitedly.

"This is the first time I actually heard about it, Gina. Where'd you learn about it?" Brianna asked while looking over her small arms collection that she had brought on this mission.

"Um...well..."

At Gina's hesitant answer, Brittany looked over the top of her magazine to look at Gina, who was suspiciously looking away while trying to find an explanation.

"Gina..." Brittany growled, making her sister gulp.

"Well, the thing is...I didn't really discover it so much as...someone told me." Gina said slowly.

"And what do you mean by that?" Brittany asked.

"Um...someone left the map of the city on my desk at the Explorers Association with clear directions on how to get there, what to look for and what to expect at the city." Gina said in one breath.

Even Brianna had to pause in her arms check to look at Gina, who was being glared at by Brittany. The eldest Diggers sister tugged her hat down to cover her flushed face.

"So you just found a map laying around with mysterious directions written by a mysterious person that leads to a mysterious city, and you just thought that it was a great idea to go there without even considering that it might be a trap set up by one of our ten thousand enemies?" Brittany asked, giving Gina the trademarked Cheetah Eye that she had developed over the course of their adventuring career.

"Look, I weighed my options and decided that not even Peabody would leave such an obvious trap for us. Besides, even if the city was dangerous, the three of us can handle it." Gina said in her defense, though it sounded a bit hollow in her hears.

"She does have a point." Brianna said.

"Don't take her side! You spoil her whenever you take her side!" Brittany said accusingly.

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do!"

"We're already here!" Gina screamed over her arguing sisters. The last thing she needed was a family argument halfway into their mission after spending a few hours driving along miles of rocky grassland. She looked out the windows and grinned at the sight before her, her honed archaeological skills instincts were telling her that a major discovery was going to take place at this location.

According to Gina's map, the city was underground, so obviously they spot it immediately, but Gina was already starting to see the signs that they were close to their destination. Pulling the Ginamobile (her high-tech car) to a stop, she pulled out her binoculars and began to scan the area, quickly spotting her first clue. To the untrained eye, it would look just like a few piles of rock, but to her it was unmistakably the heavily decayed ruins of a Pictish round house. Scanning further around, she quickly saw more. She was elated. This really was it, she'd found the city!

"Are we there yet, Gina?" Brianna whined.

"Yes, we are, Brianna!" Gina squealed and jumped out of the car towards the first of the roundhouses. A brief examination proved she was correct, the rocks really were the ruin of a Pictish dwelling and a rather high status one at that. Over the next few minutes, as Brittany and Brianna collected their gear for the dig (which was all stored in a light gate for convenient use), Gina dashed in glee between them, confirming half a dozen of the houses.

"This matches up exactly with what was shown on the map." Gina said. She began to feel giddy as she looked further west, about 500 meters away from them was a rocky outcrop. The same outcrop the map said hid the entrance to the city proper. "We're close to the entrance, girls!"

"Good, because I was getting bored reading the same twelve magazines again." Brittany said dryly.

After cloaking the Ginamobile, the sisters walked down the path that lead directly to the outcrop. Much like the round houses, it was very decayed but still visible and bordered by large boulders on either side with scattered trees and bushes in between them.

As the trio walked down the slope, they had no idea they were being tracked by something both undetected and unnoticed by them-a flower. It was a brightly colored flower with bright white petals but instead of a yellow stamen in the middle, there was a smooth white orb, like an eye, that tracked the girls' movements. A piece of ancient technology with a little magic sprinkled in for preservation as it scanned for unwelcome intruders, although the Diggers sisters were far from unwelcome.

The weather was unseasonably warm for late spring in northern Scotland, so hot that the girls were forced to dress light as they were assaulted by the mid-afternoon heat. Gina was wearing a blue button up shirt that was buttoned to let her ample cleavage breath and tied up to bare her midriff, a pair of jean shorts that hugged her surprisingly tight ass and a pair of sturdy brown knee-high boots.

Brittany, the strongest and fastest of the trio, was wearing a tight purple bodysuit that hugged her voluptuous form, flexible enough to fit over her body and didn't cause any discomfort during battle or when she moved fast.

Brianna was also dressed lightly, wearing a tight sleeveless brown shirt and shorts, with brown leather gloves and matching thigh-high boots. She had an assortment of weapons mounted on her back, but that wouldn't be a problem once she was inside the confines of the city.

With its recon done, the flower closed its pristine white petals and sank into the ground to relay this new information to its masters. The city finally had some much-needed visitors after almost ten thousand years.

XXXXXX

The entrance to the city was one large cave that supposedly led directly to the heart of the city and was the quickest route. The tunnel led a couple of meters into the ground, and it wasn't long before Gina found herself taking her first steps into the hidden city for the first time. She was excited and eager to explore as quickly as possible-the cave was just an entrance, but the real treasures would be very nearby.

"Hey, check this out."

With her rifle slung over her shoulder, Brianna pointed to two large friezes carved into one wall of the cave. It was the only sign, other than the entrance, that the cave wasn't entirely natural. The first was of a tall humanoid being that looked mostly human, but appeared to be missing a mouth and a nose, which Gina wasn't sure was a result of the stone being weathered or if it was an actual depiction of the figure in question. The other was more of a surprise and not something Gina had previously found reference to. It depicted a beautiful woman clad in a long, billowing cloak with the hood up; she was clearly a person of power and judging from the halos behind her, she was probably venerated as a goddess.

"Huh, that's odd." Gina muttered.

"What?" Brittany asked.

"There's not a lot of signs showing the usual runes and symbols that a typical Pictish carving would have, even by ancient standards." Gina rubbed her chin curiously.

"Please don't tell me we're going to stay here for an hour and wait for you to decipher a stone carving in the dark." The were-cheetah groaned.

"I'm not that patient, Brit. We're just a few feet away from the actual city. Why waste time here when the gold mine's right around the corner!" Gina grinned.

Gina led the group down the single passageway that led off from the far side of the cave. At first their flashlights just revealed more natural rock walls, but after fifty or so meters they started seeing more signs of artificial construction. Embedded stone slabs on the floor marked a paved pathway and the heavily corroded metal on the walls were probably torch brackets.

Finally they reached the end of the tunnel and stepped out into what seemed like bright sunlight. However, it wasn't the outside world at all, but the largest, most incredible cave ever. It vanished into the distance but must have been several miles across with the roof a couple of hundred meters above the ground floor. The sight was awe inspiring and each of the girls gasped in awe. Brittany whistled appreciatively and placed her hands on her hips.

"Wow..." Gina and Brianna nodded in agreement. It really was a "wow" moment.

Walking forward, Gina spotted a staircase next to the ledge the trio were on and the excited archaeologist happily made her way into the silent city before her. Brianna and Brittany quickly followed their sister, watching as the eldest Diggers sister worked on her wrist comp while she grinned like a kid in a candy shop.

"Amazing! This place has to be at least a mile across and look at the buildings, they look like they've grown right out of the ground rather than being built here! Look, bio-luminescent crystals to get past the lack of sunlight! Oooh, look at that over there!" Gina rushed forward, looking at an ornate fountain that still had water running through whatever system kept it operational and bouncing around like a giddy schoolgirl.

Brianna rested her rifle on her shoulder and looked at Brittany, the pair grinning at their overly enthusiastic sister as she gushed about the "greatest find of the century!". Just as Gina was about the pass the pair once more, having her eye caught by another wonder in this rediscovered city, Brittany reached out and grabbed her sister by the back of her shirt, stopping the excited archaeologist in her tracks.

"Hey, what's the big idea! I was...OW!" Brittany bopped her sister on her head, causing Gina to rub the spot and glare at her.

"Calm down, sis, we don't know if this place is dangerous or not." Brittany said, crossing her arms under her chest. "So how are we going to do this? Do we stay together or do we split up and search on our own?"

"I'm game for either one." Brianna said.

Gina looked around at the mysterious city, noting how large it was despite being underground. Weighing her options, she looked back to Brittany and said, "Let's split up. We'll cover more ground this way and if any of us find anything, we can just give each other a call."

Brittany wasn't too sure about that. "You sure, sis? I mean, you're not exactly that capable of protecting yourself from, well, anything."

"I'm fully capable of defending myself from at least some unconventional enemies, Brit." Gina huffed. "I have a force bubble, a stun baton and my trust Gina Blaster on hand in case I run into anything nasty. And my glasses have an advanced early, early warning system that will detect anything before I even see it. Trust me, Brit, I'm good."

The were-cheetah scrunched her face up cutely before giving a loud sigh and nodding. "Okay, fine, you can go. But if there's any sign of trouble-"

"You'll come running, I know." Gina smiled. "We'll meet back here in an hour. Now let's roll out everyone!"

XXXXXX

After the sisters split up, Gina immediately gravitated towards the first large structure she could find, which was one of the large buildings in the plaza. It was easily the biggest in the plaza with a large domed roof over a central section and several smaller squarer sections sprouting from it. It had a single large entrance on one side of the domed area with a series of wide steps leading to it. On either side of the staircase were two statues. Both were identical and depicted a humanoid figure with a lack of facial features. Gina couldn't make out the details however as both were fairly worn and somewhat damaged by age. Nonetheless, she was sure the building was some kind of temple.

"There has to be some clue to what this place is in there." Gina said to herself as she ran up the steps. "Understanding a people's religious beliefs could tell me a lot about them."

The temple was dark, only a little of the huge cave's luminescence penetrated through the small windows. It was enough to see but gave the large building a slight air of creepiness. The room itself was fairly bare with just some small stone benches at one side and what appeared to be a large pool at the other, though the pool was empty.

'Not a lot to see here. Not even a place for prayers or anything similar to it.' Gina thought, a bit disappointed. 'Surely there must be something here worth looking at.'

Gina wandered around the room, unaware of the tall shape slinking through the shadows. The figure's footsteps were silent as it climbed down the walls and quietly landed on the ground, slowly walking up behind her. As it got closer, Gina's nose picked up a strong, musky scent.

"What's that smell?" She sniffed the air a bit, the odd scent making her head swim a bit. It was an earthly scent, thick and potent, and oddly familiar. Something about it made Gina's mind go into a haze and for the first time since coming here, her mind was taken off exploring the temple and focused on finding the source of the smell. Fortunately, it didn't take long as she turned around and found herself staring another being that was definitely not her sisters in face.

"Wah!" Gina cried out and jumped back, her hand almost going to her blaster before she stopped herself. The creature standing before her wasn't making any threatening moves, just staring at her.

It was humanoid, with the same amount of fingers and toes as a human, but that was where the similarities ended. The creature stood around 7 feet tall, taller than Gina, and had a slender yet muscular frame with clearly defined muscles that drew Gina's attention-while also bringing attention to the fact that it was naked. It's skin was a deathly pale-grey, its arms and legs were slightly longer than they should be. It's head sat on a muscular neck, but it lacked a mouth and nose, sporting only thin slits for nostrils and a pair of oval-shaped eyes that had irises that almost looked like pearls. Long, wet black hair ran down its back, sticking to its wet skin with a few strands hanging over its eyes.

But what really caught Gina's attention was the long, thick cock that hung completely bare below it's-his-waist. It had to be about nine inches or so in length, with an impressive girth to match, darker than the rest of his bod and tipped with a rounded head. And just below this shaft sat a bulbous sack, like two balls enclosed within skin, slightly darker than the rest of his skin and looking quite round.

"J-Jinkies..." She gulped and struggled to move her gaze up from the massive schlong practically staring her in the face. She felt her near-uncontrollable libido flare up and her pussy moisten through her shorts, but she controlled herself in front of this strange creature. "Um...hello? Can you understand me?"

To her surprise, the naked creature nodded, making her smile. Without thinking, she walked right up to the creature and looked up at him.

"That's a surprise! I didn't think you'd understand my language considering you live in this place. Actually, what is this place exactly? I can only assume you either moved in here or this is actually your home. Oh, I'm Gina Diggers, by the way. Can you tell me who you are?"

The creature blinked at her, tilting his head curiously to her request. Gina quickly deduced that he probably had no form of verbal communication, if it even had a writing system at all.

"Are there others like you?" She asked eagerly. The creature nodded yes and she squealed. "Yes, can you tell me where the others are? Oh wait, let me get my camera. I need to record this!"

Gina spun around and knelt down to get her digital camera from her backpack, eager to document this momentous occasion. She didn't notice the creature walking up to her until she stood back up, her back pressing up against the hard planes of his chest. Gina jumped as the creature's long arms wrapped around her torso and his hands suddenly grasped her breasts. The blonde genius squeaked and struggled in his arms.

"H-Hey, stop that! Th-That's sexual harassment!" Gina squirmed but was unable to get her Gina Blaster, only just realizing it was in her bag. She blushed furiously when she felt the body heat of the mysterious molesting creature behind her, making her sweat even more as his long fingered hands groped and massaged her tits through her top. That heat growing in her loins was only made worse when she felt his fat shaft rubbing against her perky ass. "J-Jinkies..."

The creature could smell her arousal and increased its efforts on her body, rubbing its cock along her ass cheeks and squeezing her tits without mercy. Then without releasing his grasp on her breasts, he lifted her up and carried her over to one of the benches, plopping his toned ass onto the hard stone before dropping Gina onto her knees in front of it.

"Do you want me to...?" Gina gulped as she gazed up at the large cock that loomed over her face. It smelled so musky that just being near it made her head swim. Her logical mind (whom she designated as Smart-Gina) argued for her to run as far away from this creature as possible, but the part of her mind that was her repressed sexual urges (designated as Horny-Gina) argued to make good use of what this big boy was offering...for scholarly purposes of course.

Gina's mind debated on what to do, but her body had other ideas. Her fingers were already unbuttoning her shirt, letting it fall off her shoulders before unclipping her bra and popping it open to expose the impressive swell of her breasts, creamy orbs tipped with pink nipples and boasted a lovely perkiness. She licked her lips as she took off her glasses (knowing that her face was not getting out of this cleanly) and reached out to gently coil her fingers around the top of the cock, its tip barely protruding above her grasp.

Deciding to listen to Horny-Gina instead, Gina started stroking the shaft with one hand while the other went to cup it's balls. She was a complete virgin at this point, and anything she did from now on was just knowledge gleaned from her experience in watching hentai. Hopefully she was convincing enough not to look foolish in front of this...creature (she still had no name for it yet).

The mouthless creature didn't seem to mind all that much as it breathed heavily, snorting hot air from its nostrils as it glared down lustfully at Gina. She blushed under it's intense gaze and continued to caress it's rapidly expanding cock with increasing speed. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was a mess, and she hadn't even done anything major yet. It's masculine musk smelled wonderful and got her even more hot and bothered, and against her inhibitions, she went forward and decided to get a taste of that meaty shaft standing at attention before her.

The creature groaned as something wet and hot encased the bulbous head of its cock and its pearl-like eyes widened when it saw Gina lean forward and take its dick into her mouth. The shaft's thick girth stretched her mouth wide and when she started taking it deeper, the creature tilted its head back in pure bliss. She was only able to take at least three inches into her mouth before she had to pull back, sucking deeply the entire way until only the head was left. She kept the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip before going back for more of what had to be, in her honest opinion, the most delicious cock ever (even though this was the first cock she had ever sucked before).

Venus444
Venus444
335 Followers
12