Gold Digger - The Sanctuary Ch. 02

Story Info
Brittany runs into her own sexy encounter.
3.7k words
4.5
3.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers

Chapter 2-The Sanctuary part 2

It took Gina some time to really recover from the intense fucking that she was subjected to by the still nameless creature, who had taken a strong liking to her body. Thankfully, after having been stuffed full with cum following getting her cunt pounded into, the creature actually left Gina alone to regain her strength. Which was a mercy since she could barely feel anything below the waist and cum was still leaking from her pussy. It might be a while before she'd be able to walk properly. But that didn't mean she couldn't use the time she had to study this historical marvel.

Gina, never one to skimp on her archaeological duties (at least not entirely) even after getting a couple of gallons of cum pumped into her womb, decided to interview the creature to try to know what the hell it was, and if it was even native to Earth. This proved to be slightly more difficult by the fact that though the creature understood English, it did not know how to write it. Thankfully it proved to be a quick learner at the alphabet and Gina was able to have the creature write semi-sentences in English that she could understand. That was when things really started to get interesting.

"This is fascinating." Gina muttered, sitting on her bare ass watching the creature write on the ground using a thin metal rod like a pencil. When she asked if it knew what species it was, the creature easily wrote down a name that she could finally identify it by. "Nagai?"

The creature-the nagai-nodded and wrote more words into the dirt. "We are nagai. We are many. Many of us live down here."

"So there are more of you down here." She smiled, recording everything with her glasses. "Have you always lived down here, in this city?"

The nagai shook its head and wrote, "No, we moved down here. Place was broken and we try to rebuild. Has been slow."

"Do you know where your people came from?"

"We come from dark place. We were dying. Then goddess came and she took us to brighter place." The nagai pointed to the statue of the hooded woman standing at the back of the temple. "She told us to wait. Said she would bring females. We rejoiced and built stone figures for her."

Gina nodded, writing down everything furiously. "Okay, okay, so you weren't born on Earth, but someplace else and-wait, females?" Gina's head shot up. "What females?"

"Females like you. We nagai do not have females. We must breed with hoo-man females to continue people. Other nagai are like me." It said. "Goddess said that three females come. And then you came."

When Gina realized the implications of this statement, her eyes were like dinner plates and her mouth hung open, the taste of cum still lingering on her taste buds. "You mean that you need females from other races to procreate? Females like me?"

The nagai nodded.

"Jinkies, I wasn't expecting something like this." She muttered worriedly. If Brianna, Brittany and herself were the first females to come here in who knows how long then that meant that they were in for a rough and thorough dicking from these guys! "Um...how many of you are there exactly?"

Gina really didn't want to ask the question. All she knew was that if all the nagai were as amorous as her friend here, then her sisters weren't getting out of this cave without getting fucked three ways from Sunday.

'And judging from the growing erection this guy is sporting again,' Gina thought wearily as she saw the nagai's dick slowly getting harder. 'I'm in for another rodeo too!'

XXXXXX

"God, why is it so hot down here? It feels like freaking summer!"

Brittany grumbled angrily as she trotted through the empty (to her) city, not looking around at the ancient structures and houses while only caring about trying to manage the ungodly heat that permeated throughout the entire city. Being covered in fur, she felt the worst of this heat wave, and her tight bodysuit clung to her voluptuous form like a second skin.

She really hoped Gina was having the time of her life, because this trip better be enough to pay the bills back home. Running around in a dusty old city looking for god knows what really wasn't her cup of coffee. But she supposed it could be worse, they could accidentally uncover some ancient eldritch horror sealed way in this city for thousands of years. She wouldn't be surprised if that happened for the fourth time this year.

"Gina and Brianna can look for dusty tomes. I need to clean up before I drown in my own sweat." Brittany sighed, pulling at her bodysuit.

Her ears twitched when she heard the sound of rushing water nearby, and she perked up. If there was water, then that meant there had to be a pool here. And a pool meant a nice, cool place where she could wash off and recover from this heat. Grinning cattily, Brittany took a single step and disappeared in a yellow flash, speeding through the worn streets in a manner of seconds. It didn't take her that long to reach the source of the water, and when she got there, she wasn't disappointed.

There was a stream that fell down from a river up on the surface, and all that water ran through a tunnel that led to a large circular pool. Cool water gad gathered over the centuries and to her surprise, any excess water was funneled through small openings that led under the city. Brittany squealed a bit and quickly ripped her bodysuit off, revealing her toned and curvaceous body before she hopped in without a care.

"Oh yes, that feels good!" Brittany purred, smoothing her hair back and reclining against the side of the pool, not even noticing how cold the water was. Her fur kept her just warm enough that she wasn't shivering as the warm air hit her wet body and she sighed in pleasure as she submerged her body in the water and leaned against the side of the pool.

There'd be nothing wrong with just hanging out here for an hour or two before heading back to Gina. It was better than roaming an empty city at least. However, in her bliss, Brittany didn't notice the tall, slender humanoid walking up to the pool until she felt someone tap her on the shoulder.

"Not now, I'm enjoying a nice, cool bath here." Brittany groaned.

A minute passed before she was tapped on the shoulder again.

"Really, Bri, I'm seriously trying to enjoy myself here. Go bother Gina or something." She said, waving the person off.

A few more minutes passed, and just when Brittany started to doze off into her happy place, she was tapped on the shoulder again. Growling, Brittany stood up and turned around to yell at the person who dared to interrupt her calm time.

"Brianna, I swear if you keep tapping me I'm gonna burn every can of tuna you have and..." Brittany trailed off into a confused breath as she realized that the person standing there wasn't Brianna.

It wasn't anybody she knew at all! Standing at the edge of the pool was a slender gray-skinned humanoid male who was completely naked, its dick exposed and waving between its legs unashamedly as it stood there looking down at her. That was when she remembered that she was still naked herself, completely exposed to this creature's roaming gaze as it stared unblinkingly at her.

Brittany screamed.

XXXXXX

'I'm hopeless.' Gina lamented in her mind.

She would've said that out loud with a groan, but her mouth was currently stretched wide as she gently sucked upon the massive nine inch erection of the nagai she just interviewed. It wasn't as if she had a choice, it'd be rude to just leave the poor guy hanging there were that painful erection. Most of its cum had already leaked from her pussy as they talked, so at least she was somewhat ready for round two.

The nagai groaned at the feeling of being encased in her tight throat, and grabbed Gina's head in both hands to push her down further onto its cock, cramming two more inches down her throat in addition to the five that was already stuffing her mouth. Greatly enjoying the tightness, the nagai decided that it wanted to dump its first load down her throat.

It proceeded to use its hold on her head to bob her head up and down its throbbing dick, and despite almost choking on the thick shaft, Gina proved her adaptability by not once gagging on the massive prick despite the rough treatment. Feeling a bit adventurous after her first time with the nagai, she decided to grab hold of its hips to keep it in place before burying as much of its cock down her throat as much as humanly possible.

It worked as intended; the nagai grunted, feeling its balls tighten and its cock expand down Gina's throat. Sensing its coming release, Gina withdrew her head until just its massive cockhead rested in her mouth, wanting to taste the nagai's creamy discharge again. It grunted again as it fired its first huge blast of jizz right into her mouth, causing her cheeks to bloat out from the sheer volume of the first blast alone. Swallowing desperately, Gina tried to get the first thick load down before the second load filled her mouth. She failed.

The second shot filled her mouth to overflowing, forcing cum to shoot out from between her stretched lips, but Gina still struggled to gulp down the nagai's massive load. For the next two minutes it became a contest between the two, the nagai trying to overwhelm the archaeologist with its cum and Gina valiantly trying to swallow as much as she could. Gina was losing.

Finally, the nagai's orgasm wound down and Gina pulled back, still gulping down cum, with her face a mess from the jizz that escaped her lips and leaked down onto her bare breasts, coating the tops of her tits in thick, white liquid.

"Good to know that you can fire off multiple shots within an hour of each other." Gina commented. She stood up and climbed upon the seated male, straddling its waist and grasped its thick member. She placed it at the entrance to her soaked cunt and popped the head into her folds. "All right, this is the last time we're doing this before we go find my sisters. If you're already fucking me to the fifth dimension, I can only imagine what Brianna and Brittany are going through." She said, biting her lip from feeling that thick cockhead sinking into her folds.

Slowly, Gina lowered herself down, so as not to hurt herself. This was her second time, after all, and she was still getting used to stuffing her cunt with that huge slab of man meat. As she reached the six inch mark, Gina stopped her descent and lifted herself up until just the head remained in her pussy, before sliding back down again, claiming one more inch into her. Her pleasure filled pants and moans filled the chamber as she increased her pace slowly, getting used to having this thick shaft in her again. The nagai had other ideas however, as it grasped Gina's hips and pulled her down.

Throwing her head back, mouth falling open in a silent scream, all nine inches were driven into the stunned blonde. She experienced a massive orgasm as her juices squirted out, coating the nagai's cock and balls. When her vision cleared up from the stars flying across it, Gina had the faintest suspicion that the nagai was smug about that little stunt. Pouting cutely, Gina started fucking her hips up and down its shaft. Had there been anyone behind her, they would have seen her tight ass cheeks bouncing hypnotically up and down, clapping against the nagai's thighs.

Groaning in pleasure as Gina's tight, warm pussy glided over its throbbing erection, the nagai started thrusting its cock up just as Gina brought her hips down, wrapping her arms around its neck and hugging its head into her chest, smothering the creature's face with her ample tits.

"Jinkies, this is the best expedition I've ever been on!" Gina cried out in bliss. She couldn't get enough of getting fucked by this nameless creature, the deep, hard thrusts and the stretching of her cunt filled her with such ecstasy that she nearly lost control of her basic motor functions. Long, thin fingers squeezed her ass flesh as she was bounced up and down at a rapid pace on the thick cock punching her cervix repeatedly. She felt the nagai's hot breath on her sweaty tits and she screamed as she hit another orgasm.

Gripping her waist, the nagai used it to try and fuck her deeper into her womb. Keeping up its furious pace for ten minutes, the sensations eventually became too much for the creature. Pulling her down on its cock, the nagai buried itself as deep as possible up her tight cunt and with a primal roar emptied what felt like its biggest load ever into the fucked silly girl. Five minutes passed as it filled its partner with its thick cream, causing her womb to bloat out from the sheer volume of it. Finally spent, the nagai slowly withdrew its softening prick from Gina's gaping cunt. As the head popped out, the cum it deposited started pouring out of the girl's stretched hole.

"O-Okay, that's enough." Gina panted, shaking slightly from her strong orgasm. "I need...I need to go find my sisters. You're coming with me, right?"

The nagai nodded as Gina tried to make herself somewhat presentable again with little success. The cum pouring down her legs didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon, but at least she would be able to walk again...in about an hour.

XXXXXX

Brittany's scream made the nagai watching her jump back in surprise and it fell onto its back. It scrambled back from the startled were-cheetah as she covered her large tits with her arms and quickly ran over to her bag to grab her bodysuit to cover herself.

"Who the hell are you?!" She growled. After getting a good look at the creature, she then asked, "What the hell are you?"

Obviously the nagai was unable to speak, not having a mouth and all, and it couldn't write in English, so that meant that it was stuck looking at Brittany in fear and trying to move away from her as if she were some fearsome predatory animal. Brittany's severe expression softened when she saw that it wasn't making any hostile moves on her, in fact, it was more scared of her than she was of it. Sighing, she stood up and walked over to the nagai on her long legs, keeping her bodysuit over her front.

"Okay, I'm sorry, you scared me. Don't be afraid." She said, slowly kneeling down next to the nagai. "Gina never said anything lived down here. Are you alone or something?"

The nagai shook its head, patting its chest and waving its arms out to the city around them. It took Brittany a moment to decipher its motions, but she understood it soon enough.

"So...there are more of your...kind all over the city?"

The nagai nodded.

"Wow, we actually shot straight for once." Brittany hummed, and then grinned. "Ha! I discovered something before Gina! Wait until she sees this! She's gonna be so mad..."

As she gloated to herself, the nagai's body instinctively began releasing its pheromones, a musky scent that was its main biological function for attracting females. It worked well enough on human females like Gina, but for a werecheetah like Brittany who's senses were more acute and had stronger bestial instincts than a regular human, the effects were almost immediate. As soon as her nose smelled that dense, attractive musk, Brittany's pupils dilated and she inhaled sharply, her tail becoming hard as her gaze turned back to the nagai.

"Hey, you smell pretty good for a naked...guy living in this place." She dropped her clothes from her chest, exposing her large breasts with her erect nipples as she slowly crawled over to the nagai, sniffing and purring like a hungry cat. She didn't even notice that her pussy was starting to get moist. "You smell really, really good!"

Seeing that the female feline woman (the nagai's view on the werecheetah) was behaving positively to its advances, the nagai's fears of her faded, and soon its body also reacted to the presence of the female. It reached down between her legs and started running a finger over her wet pussy lips, quickly pumping two fingers up into her tight twat, forcing a slight moan to bubble up from Brittany's throat. The fact that she was a letting a complete stranger who wasn't even human finger fuck her didn't register in Brittany's lust-addled mind as she moaned even louder. Seeing her reaction, the nagai started to pump its fingers into her faster and rub her clit harder. For five minutes the nagai worked her pussy over until Brittany experienced her first orgasm, squirting her juices over its fingers.

"Holy...you really know how to please a girl." Brittany breathed. Then she saw the nagai stand up in front of her, its cock now hard and pointing right at her face. Ten inches and almost as thick as her wrist, Brittany's mouth watered at the sight of it and she licked her lips. "I don't usually swallow on the first date, but..."

Eyes locked onto the massive prick, Brittany moved her head and started to slide her lips over the head, trying to fit more and more of the shaft into her mouth on the first go. She kept going until she felt the large head poke the back of her throat, easily controlling her muscles so that she wasn't gagging on the fat schlong stuffing her throat, and with a groan, the nagai used its grip on her head to start fucking her throat with small, rapid thrusts, grunting with each savage lunge forward. Brittany moaned as it stretched out her throat, and she did her best to suck on it as hard as she could as the shaft thrust in and out of her mouth.

Her sucking and swallowing quickly wore away at the nagai's resistance. She was just too good, and its hips almost became a blur as it fucked her throat even faster until the combination of tongue and throat pushed it over the edge. Burying itself into her mouth, the nagai grunted as it blew its load down Brittany's heavenly throat. Brittany's eyes rolled shut in bliss as huge blasts of cum was forced down her throat. She quickly focused on guzzling down the massive amount of cum being pumped down her throat, and she was mostly successful except for about a cups worth of jizz that came back up her throat and spilled out between her stretched lips. As the flow tapered off, she pulled her head back and out of the nagai's grip, sucking on the cock the entire way to ensure that she got all that delicious cum.

"That tasted freaking great!" She said when the head popped back out of her mouth. "I wouldn't mind drinking down that milk every day."

The nagai, whose cock was still hard despite cumming already, didn't bother waiting for Brittany to take notice of its hard shaft as it pushed the young woman onto her back. It knelt between her spread legs and started rubbing its engorged cockhead between her pink folds before pushing itself into her. Brittany couldn't take her eyes off the ten inch cunt pounder currently stretching her to the limits. Her eyes rolled upwards as the nagai grabbed her hips and with a savage thrust, shoved itself fully into her, stretching her out and pushing all the way into her womb.

Moving its hands from her hips, the nagai hooked them behind Brittany's knees and placed its hands on either side of her, leaving her spread and helpless beneath it. Brittany's eyes locked with the pale orbs of the nagai as it kept hammering into her, forcing her large, furry tits to lightly bounce.

Brittany threw her head back when it suddenly buried itself completely inside her and started to grind its prick in the deepest parts of her stretched pussy. She just couldn't get over the size of it, this guy filled her so easily despite her being larger than it, and she even felt her lower abdomen bulge a bit from the girth of its cock in her womb. Her awe at what was going on was cut short when her nonhuman partner fucked her into a mind blowing orgasm.

It hit her like a freight train, causing her back to arch and her toes to curl, letting out a sexy squeal as the nagai kept thrusting and grinding its prick into her as she was cumming her brains out. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of getting fucked senseless long after her orgasm, Brittany felt the nagai's dick expand before it buried itself fully into her once again. Grunting, it started to pump massive amounts of jizz directly into Brittany's womb, causing her stomach to swell from the sudden over-stuffing. Jerking its hips in short thrusts, the nagai fucked its load into Brittany's supple ass cheeks, forcing some of its cum out of her cunt, the excess sperm leaking down her finely toned ass to pool on the ground.

Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers
12