Gold Digger - The Sanctuary Ch. 03

Story Info
Brianna ends this sex frenzy intro with a bang!
2.7k words
4.75
4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
330 Followers

Chapter 3-The Hidden City part 3

As Gina and Brittany were getting fucked senseless by the native inhabitants of the formerly empty city, Brianna was exploring the far side of the city, where the residential area was located. Whistling a little tune, she looked around at the ancient buildings and fallen statues, glancing at her scanner every now and then to see if she came across anything good. She found nothing so far and boredom was starting to set in.

"I wonder if there's anything to shoot down here." Brianna thought absentmindedly. If there was one thing the Diggers family learned, it was that a bored Brianna was a scary Brianna. "Nah, there's nothing to shoot. And I'm pretty sure playing catch with a grenade will bring the whole place down on us."

Leaning her chin on the butt of her rifle, she sighed and pouted at the empty courtyard before her. Nothing to look at but ruins, ruins and more runs. Yes, this was to be expected when accompanying Gina on her expeditions but they would've awakened some ancient robot or uncovered a living curse guarding a pile of treasure by now! Brianna could tell this was going to be one of those slow days.

She was about to turn around and head back to the plaza when she heard something. Her keen sense of hearing caught the sound of wet footsteps, followed by the loud splash of water. Brianna hummed and she looked around until her eyes settled on a large, rectangular building that looked a bit like a Grecian bathhouse.

"Is something taking a bath?" Brianna wondered aloud.

She walked over to the building and stepped through the large doorway, entering a long hallway that had broken murals painted along the wall that was barely visible. Brianna knew she should've been taking pictures or something, but her curiosity got the better of her and she walked right past the archaeological finding to follow the sound of water. After passing through what had to be a changing area, she entered the bathing area and was surprised to see that the pool was completely full of water!

"This place is still working?" Brianna gaped. This place was thousands of years old. How could it still have running water?

She looked around for a moment before seeing something coming out of the water at the corner of her eye and looking back toward the bath. Her eyes widened at what she saw.

It was a gray skinned humanoid, slender yet slightly muscular with the most defined body she had ever seen on a male specimen. Brianna's eyes followed the trail of water that slid down its hard chest and down its abs straight down to its hips...where her eyes bugged out at the sight of its massive throbbing cock that swayed between its legs. She felt her mouth go dry and her senses flare up as she beheld the thick length that undoubtedly caught her attention.

"Holy..." She breathed and then shook her head. Wait, she needed to calm down! She was standing in front of a naked humanoid...whatever it was and she had no idea what it was or what it was doing down here. "Um, sorry! I didn't mean to stare at your...thing. It's just that it's so big, and thick and smells really, really...wow."

The nagai stared at her, unconcerned for its nudity or the hungry gaze she gave it. It could smell her arousal through her shorts and that was all it took before its cock began to grow erect. Brianna stopped babbling and openly gaped at the thick shaft that seemed to point right at her groin, and she felt her panties moisten within seconds from the sight alone, not to mention the heavenly musk that wafted up from its body. She blushed furiously and spun around.

"Could you put on some clothes, please? It's really distracting seeing your-ah!" Brianna screamed as the nagai pressed its body up against her back and wrapped its arms around her to squeeze at her ample chest with its large hands. She struggled, but it was half-hearted at best as its fingers sank into the soft flesh of her breasts, making her nipples hardened against the thin fabric and earning a shaky moan from her.

Brianna tried to gain control of the situation, but she squeaked when it tweaked her rock hard nipples and squirmed in place, not noticing where its cock was going until it slid between her legs and started rubbing against her now soaked shorts. She looked down and saw that same thick shaft she was drooling over not seconds ago rubbing against her covered mound, sliding back and forth between her soft thighs, right where her boots ended, allowing her to feel the intense heat of its cock slowly thrusting away. It only made her hornier.

Now, common sense would've dictated that she quickly fight her way free before this strange naked creature took anymore liberties with her body, but Brianna was unable to think clearly as her chest was roughly pinked and groped, and with a thick schlong smearing precum along her inner thighs. As such, the only thing that truly registered in her mind were her base instincts: the need to breed, to get fucked by this clearly superior male specimen that had an interest in her. The need to have her womb pounded into and seeded by that cock she now couldn't get enough of already!

So after a few short minutes of relishing the molestation of her tits, Brianna broke free of its grasp and spun around with a hungry look in her eyes. "Stop playing around and let's fuck!"

XXXXXX

Brianna was a simple girl with simple tastes. She liked guns, so she made guns. She liked things that go boom, so she made things that go boom. She liked her peebris, so she made an army of them every single day. She loved tuna and regularly fought with Brittany over them every morning, noon and night. But she also liked sex, and being born from the combined genes of the sexually repressed Gina and the sexually liberated Brittany, that little fondness for cock she inherited in spades. And boy did she find some cock today!

'This is the best expedition ever!' Brianna thought happily, unknowingly mirroring the words of her big sister as she knelt between the legs of the nagai. It all happened so fast that she had no idea what led her to the situation she was in now, but right now, she was on her knees licking and kissing its cock and balls while inhaling its strong, masculine musk that drove her senses crazy.

She continued to give the thick shaft little kisses all the way up the right side, ignoring the head of its dick, as she started to kiss down the left side. She kept on teasing the nagai like this with little kisses and licks on its shaft while deliberately leaving the throbbing cockhead alone. When precum started oozing out, Brianna quickly licked it off before finally giving to the head. Before she could even remove her lips, the nagai grabbed her head and started pushing down, forcing its cockhead past her lips and into her throat. Caught off guard, Brianna gagged on the huge chunk of meat being forced down her throat; she had her own fair share of sexual escapades in the past, but for her to gag on even a big dick was something else.

Grabbing a handful of her long blonde hair, the nagai fucked Brianna's face onto its dick, trying desperately to cum as soon as possible. The obscene sounds coming from Brianna's cock stuffed throat were music to the nagai's ears as it continued to stretch her throat and jaw to the limits. All Brianna could do was grip its knees and try to hold on. Her eyes widened when she felt the nagai's cock swell before she felt cum being pumped down her throat, seven huge blasts of see filling her belly before it pulled out of her throat.

It shot four more similar sized blasts onto her face and breasts, leaving Brittany a creamy dazed mess before she suddenly found herself bent over a broken stone pillar with the nagai's still hard cock sliding between her ass cheeks. Brianna reached out and grabbed the jagged edges of the pillar as she felt its cock press against her sopping wet folds; that same grip nearly broke the edges when the nagai popped its cockhead into her.

Grabbing her hips firmly, the nagai proceeded to slowly fuck inch after pussy stuffing inch into Brianna's cunt. The girl gasped breathlessly and her mind became mush as she felt that thick shaft slowly splitting her folds open, stretching her cunt to a degree she didn't think possible. The nagai was also in heaven, feeling the constricting tightness of her pussy grip its cock in a vice hold that made the sheer friction alone an arduous task to refrain from cumming to. It was nearly ten minutes before Brianna finally felt the nagai's pelvis press up against her ass, signaling its entire cock was stuffed into her.

It slowly pulled back until just its cockhead remained plugged in her canal before slowly pushing its entire length back in; it repeated this motion four times to loosen her up, and the fifth time it withdrew its cock and went still. Brianna looked back at it over her shoulder and tried to push her hips back, but the nagai's grip on her hips prevented her from making any major movements. When the gun-obsessed Diggers sister started whining sexily, the nagai couldn't hold back any longer; reaching forward it grabbed her forearms and pulled her back towards I while simultaneously thrusting forward, burying its cock balls deep into Brianna's incredibly tight cunt.

"Fuuuuccckkkk!" Brianna screamed, her voice echoing in the empty bathhouse. She was sure that her voice could be heard for miles, but all she cared about was getting more of that dick into her at the moment.

The nagai started hammering into Brianna's pussy as hard as it could, thrusting forward with all its might while pulling her back by the arms. Brianna's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was pounded like a bitch in heat while her semi-coherent mind registered the strange sensation in her belly-her lower abdomen had developed an obscene bulge from the massive cock being driven into her womb. She was quickly fucked into a quivering fucked stupid cockslut; orgasm after orgasm ripped through her as the nagai kept driving its cock into her while its large balls slapped her clit repeatedly, prolonging said chain of orgasms.

For half an hour the nagai fucked Brianna like a machine until it felt its balls tighten up, her ass finally proving too much for the nameless creature. Letting go of her sore arms, the nagai reached around her to grasp her large tits as it increased the speed of its thrusts until its dick started pulsing and twitching. Burying its shaft into her one final time, the nagai let loose and started to pump massive amounts of cum deep into Brianna's womb, pulling her flush up against it by its hold on her tits. Brianna's head fell back onto its shoulder as she experienced one more massive orgasm, her tongue lolling out of her mouth and eventually blacking out.

Of course, dear readers, Brianna didn't stay unconscious for long. Just five minutes later Brianna woke up to a sore cunt leaking jizz and a womb full of virile cream that warmed her belly up nicely. She looked over to the nagai that sat next to her patiently waiting for her to return to the waking world, its cock still hard and dripping cum from its slit. Brianna licked her lips and crawled over to kneel between its spread thighs, now sitting in a pool of her own jizz as she slowly licked that wonderful shaft clean.

"I hope you're ready for round two, big boy, because I'm rearing for a rematch." Brianna grinned.

XXXXXX

"You know, I don't know what else I was expecting when I got here."

Gina shook her head as she muttered to herself, looking at her little sister shamelessly moaning like a wanton whore as her nonhuman partner used her as a cocksleeve for all to see. Granted, Gina couldn't blame her, having just recovered from her own second round of getting fucked senseless by her own nagai partner. Her cunt was still sore from being stretched so much and her thighs were just a mess of still wet cum leaking from her hole.

Her clothes were mostly a wreck, wearing only her blue shirt, which struggled to hold her ample tits as it was tied just under her breasts, exposing her toned stomach. Her shorts were soaked with the jizz still leaking from her lower hole. Thankfully her boots and hat were still okay, but the less said about her panties, the better. Even now, seeing Brianna being fucked so hard made Gina a bit needy, and she tried to focus on something else that wasn't long and thick.

"Looks like someone's having a good time." A familiar voice sang.

Gina looked back to see a naked Brittany strolling down the street with her own nagai sex partner in hand, grinning like a cat on catnip, her tail swaying to and fro pleasantly as she sauntered up to Gina. Gina could tell from one look alone that Brittany had her own fun, if the cum spilling down her thighs was any indication.

"I could say the same thing. What happened to you?" Gina asked.

"The same that that happened to you apparently." Brittany said, looking at Gina's disheveled yet glowing form. "I take it we all just got fucked by a trio of horny creatures who really know how to show a girl a good time."

"They're called the nagai. I spoke with one of them after he...well, after we had sex." Gina blushed and cleared her throat. "Apparently they're not native to this cave. They moved down here, or someone moved them down here to wait for something...or someone."

"That makes lots of sense." Brittany said sarcastically.

"I hear ya. They know how to read and listen to English, but only the basics, and they didn't seem surprised that we just popped up here like this. I think the nagai I spoke to was expecting us coming here." Gina theorized. Brittany frowned.

"Okay, that doesn't make much sense either unless you throw magic into the equation. Did someone tell them or something?"

"Only that they were told that a group of women will come down here by some figure they worship as a goddess." Gina pointed to the large statue at the other end of the plaza. "Whoever that is."

"More cryptic nonsense. At least we got a good time out of it." Brittany sighed. "Anything else we should know about."

"Anything else..." Gina thought about, then snapped her fingers. "Oh yeah, their race only consists of males, and they need females of other races to reproduce. Which explains why we all got fucked, for lack of a better term, within minutes or running into them."

"A race of well-proportioned, well-endowed humanoid creatures in need of females to breed in order to continue their species." Brittany purred. "Can we please keep these guys a secret? I don't want every one of your nerd friends bum rushing this place to get some cock."

"Don't worry, Brit. This place is our little secret." Gina smirked. "And besides, there's plenty of them to go around. Apparently they have communities all over the world in remote areas. All they need to do is find them."

They stood there in silence watching Brianna get her cunt reshaped from the inside out. "She's going to be at this for a while now, huh?"

"Yeah...yeah, it's going to take a while." Gina sighed.

That was when Gina and Brittany noticed that they had visitors. More nagai started appearing out in the open, attracted by Brianna's screams of pleasure. They were all naked and sporting rock hard erections as they immediately gravitated towards the sisters. Gina and Brittany shared a look and the former started shedding her clothes for the onslaught to come.

It was going to be a long day, and the Diggers sisters were going to spend the rest of it getting lots and lots of dick.

Venus444
Venus444
330 Followers