Gold Digger - The Sanctuary Ch. 04

Story Info
Penny and Charlotte get in on the action.
4k words
4.67
4.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
333 Followers

Chapter 4-Stress Relief

A few days after making their momentous discovery, the Diggers sisters returned to their home in Atlanta, Georgia, well-fucked and satisfied after spending an extra day getting their minds fucked out by the tribe of sexy humanoids they discovered. The whole thing had went from a typical day at the office to an unplanned vacation that resulted in each of them getting fucked hard. None of the sisters were complaining...until Gina wondered just how virile these creatures were after getting their wombs filled with large amounts of spunk on an almost hourly basis.

It was either by dumb luck or the grace of the almighty creator that for all the cum that the nagai spewed out wasn't as virile as they thought. Just having sex with them for one night wouldn't get the girls pregnant, but having multiple shots of nagai jizz pumping into their wombs over the course of say, a week, would lead to some buns cooking in the oven. Thankfully, Brianna had some high quality birth control for that reason, though neither Gina nor Brittany knew where she got it or why she had it in the first place.

The week that followed the probably the smoothest that Gina had in her entire career. Nothing seemed as tedious or difficult as it should've been for her; hell, even dealing with her typical enemies like that little twerp Pee Wee and that mutt Peabody didn't feel as annoying as it usually felt. Gina Diggers was totally relaxed and chill, just like her sisters. Who would've thought that getting fucked senseless in an underground city by a bunch of horny aliens (?) was a great form of stress relief?

But as Gina was leaving the Explorer's Association one fine Monday afternoon, she saw a sight that she never thought she'd see; a defeated Penny Pincer laying slumped across a table looking like someone took her driver's license. Seeing the normally haughty and proud girl look so despondent was a little disheartening, even more so to see Charlotte trying to comfort her friend to no avail. So, being the good rival/friend she was, Gina went over to Penny to see what was wrong.

"You're not looking too good." Gina remarked.

"Hey, Gina." Charlotte said, patting Penny's back. "Penny's not feeling too good."

"What happened?" Gina asked.

"I won't go into details, but let's just say that some of my trips haven't gone as planned." Penny grumbled. "I will tell you this; when Pee Wee somehow manages to punk you not once, but twice within a span of two days using the same damn trick and causing you to lose out on a really important Aztec relic that costs millions and is practically a national treasure, you start rethinking things in life."

"Ouch." Gina winced. Getting punked by Pee Wee was not something anyone wanted to admit, let alone someone who liked to be on top like Penny.

"Penny's been feeling a bit stressed since we got back and she's still a bit mad about what happened." Charlotte said. "She didn't even want the peanuts I offered her."

Gina crossed her arms under her chest and frowned. They may have been rivals, but it didn't sit well with Gina to see Penny looking so downtrodden. The girl wasn't even protecting her backside from any surprise wedgies. Rubbing her chin, a lightbulb flicked on in her brain and a grin spread across her face.

"Penny, you're coming with me." Gina grabbed Penny's hand and pulled the surprised girl up.

"Whoa, what're you doing?" Penny asked, trying not to let Gina drag her across the ground in her haste.

"I'm going to help you get out of that slump you're in." Gina replied. "Come on, Charlotte, you're coming with us!"

"How are you going to do that?" Penny asked skeptically. Gina grinned back at her.

"You'll find out soon enough."

XXXXXX

"Okay, what's so special about this surprise that you needed to whisk us away in the middle of the day?" Penny asked skeptically.

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise." Gina said smirking.

"Oh, did you discover the ancient method for making peanuts?" Charlotte asked excitedly, her wings flapping excitedly.

"No, this is something more exciting for all three of us." Gina replied smoothly. "And something I can only show to girls like us."

Something told Penny that whatever this surprise was had something to do with how relaxed Gina looked for the past two weeks. She had the glow of someone who got, in more crass terms, a good fucking in her spare time. She was more cheery, walked around like she discovered the final decimal place of pie, and had an attitude that was so unflappable, not even PeeWee could ruin it. Penny wanted to know who gave the dick to Gina, or at least know what Gina was on so she could have a piece of it.

And it wasn't just Gina. Penny noticed the same thing with Brittany and Brianna too. Something was going on with the Diggers sisters, and she wanted to find out what.

Gina parked her car in the garage and led Penny and Charlotte inside the house. As she escorted the pair to the first sub-level where her lab was, she gave them a little rundown of what to expect.

"Penny, remember that expedition I went on with Brit and Bri to Scottland searching for that lost city?" Gina asked.

"You mean the one where you beat Penny to and she spent a week complaining about?" Charlotte questioned innocently, though she looked away from the dry glare Penny sent her way.

"Yes, that one." Gina nodded. "Well, as it turns out, we actually did find something on that expedition. A lot of things actually."

"Wait, you're telling me you actually found something over there and you didn't say anything about it?" Penny growled.

"We found a tunnel that led directly to an ancient underground city that was probably made by the ancient Picta tribes ages ago. It was deserted of course, and there wasn't a lot of relics to really take back up to the Foundation." Gina said, unperturbed by Penny's growing annoyance. "But on top of that we did find something else...or rather...someone."

"Stop it with the cryptic bull crap Gina and show us what you found." Penny said. Gina grinned back at her and opened the blast-proof doors to the lab.

That was when Penny and Charlotte were assaulted by a powerful smell. It was a heavy odor, a strong musk that immediately drew their attention. Penny inhaled deeply unknowingly, her mind swimming from the strong pheromones. Charlotte was even more affected than Penny, her bestial instincts flaring up, her eyes immediately seeking the strong male that musk belonged to. Seeing that the musk had an instant effect on the girls, Gina smiled and ushered them into the lab.

"As it turns out, the city wasn't as empty as we thought it was. It was home to a race of humanoids called the nagai. They've been living down in that city for a long time, but above all else they're completely all male and need females from other compatible species to reproduce." Gina explained. She led them over to a room that was often used for the isolation of sensitive materials and opened the doors, showing Penny and Charlotte the two visitors she brought along with her to Atlanta.

Penny gulped upon seeing the nagai for the first time. Tall, slender humanoids with a clearly male physique, pale-skinned and sporting no mouths, only thin slits for nostrils and long, silky hair. And clearly naked, judging from the growing erections that reached almost ten inches in length. Penny glanced at Charlotte, who was eying the two creatures hungrily, her nipples hard and erect against the material of her green leotard.

"Now, I've heard that you've had a rough week so far, so as your frenemy and rival, I figured that you could use some stress relief." Gina said. She gave a small squeak when one of the nagai automatically went over to her and started groping her large breasts from behind. The blonde genius bit her lip as his large hands squeezed and pinched her tits sensually and tried to speak. "I-It's only fair, s-since I snatched up the prize from you. T-These guys are a bit much for Brit, Bri, and I-jinkies..."

Gina regained her focus and slid out of the nagai's grasp, pointing to Penny and Charlotte. "I'm not the one you want. They are! Go ahead and show these girls a good time, boys!"

The nagai wasted no time in moving on the two girls. Penny was frozen in place at the sight of that massive dick heading her way, but Charlotte was surprisingly more gung-ho about it, leaping forward and nearly knocking the nagai over as her own hormones got the best of her.

Gina just sat back and enjoyed the show, her hand slipping into her shorts while activating the hidden cameras in the room to record the whole event. For research purposes, of course.

XXXXXX

Penny wanted to ask what the hell possessed Gina to actually have sex with a naked alien living in an underground city that she literally just met, but right now she couldn't really think about anything else other than the insanely attractive creature standing before her. The nagai had taken a seat on the couch with his legs spread and cock sticking straight up, throbbing with excitement at what was to come.

Blushing furiously, Penny gripped the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head, letting her breasts bounce free in her dark blue bra. The nagai's eyes focused on her large chest as she unclipped the bra and tossed it to the side, fully revealing the succulent orbs of dark flesh that she often took great pride in rivaling Gina's ample tits. Penny gulped nervously as she felt the hungry gaze on her breasts, but she was more concerned about the large cock standing at attention right before her.

Getting to her knees, Penny knelt on the couch next to the nagai and grasped its erection in her left hand, barely able to get her hand around half of the girthy appendage. Licking her suddenly dry lips, Penny drew close to the large head and inhaled the masculine scent, getting a bit light headed. Steeling her nerves, she gave a loving kiss to the bulbous head, slowly licking the tip before sliding her lips over it and started to inch her way down the shaft. She was only able to take about four inches before she had to draw back. It was simply too big for her.

Taking the head back into her mouth, Penny started to suck on the four inches she could take and jerked the rest of the shaft with her left hand. What she lacked in skill Penny more than made up for in enthusiasm, letting copious amounts of saliva to drip from between her stretched lips and spreading it around her jerking hand.

Placing its right hand on Penny's bobbing head, the nagai just sat back and let her work its cock between her succulent lips while greatly enjoying the way she sucked on its engorged prick. Moving its hand from Penny's head to her ass, the nagai easily slipped its hand into her shorts and down her panties, lightly caressing Penny's wet pussy before sticking two fingers in and started to finger-fuck the cock sucking explorer. Popping the nagai's dick out of her mouth, Penny threw her head back and released a throaty moan as the creature's fingers wildly pumped into her needy cunt.

As committed Penny was to her current task, the nagai had other plans for her. Before she knew it, Penny found herself on her back with the nagai straddling her chest with its dick buried between her tits. Grabbing hold of the soft mounds, the nagai started to titty fuck Penny, its cockhead bumping against her chin with every stroke. Penny tilted her head down and let the cock slip back between her lips, letting the nagai fuck her mouth and tits at the same time. The nagai threw its head back and groaned deep in its throat, the feeling of Penny's mouth sucking on its cockhead while its shaft rubbed between her tits was amazing.

The nagai started to thrust faster and more erratically between Penny's breasts, its balls tightening up in preparation to cum. Feeling its cockhead expand in her mouth, Penny sucked harder on it trying to get it to cum. When the nagai's hold on her tits increased and it stopped thrusting, Penny prepared herself for the flood of cum she knew was cumming. The first shot filled her mouth to maximum capacity, causing her cheeks to puff out from the amount of cum; Penny barely swallowed a fourth of the amount in her mouth before the next shot came, causing cum to spray out from between her lips and out of her nose. Not able to keep up with the flood, Penny pulled her mouth off the cock right as the third blast came, covering her face in thick cream. The nagai pulled back and let the next couple of shots cover Penny's tits, alternating between covering her face and chest, leaving her in a nice, gooey mess of cum.

'Holy shit, this big boy's packing!' Penny thought, unable to speak as she was more concerned with wiping and licking the cum off her face and chest. Her eyes gravitated to its still hard cock and marveled at the fact that it was still hard. "You're still hard after letting loose a load like that?!"

The nagai merely tilted its head, curious as to why she was shocked about that fact. It had no idea that by human standards, that wasn't normal, but Penny wasn't going to waste time trying to explain the inferiority of the human male sex drive. Taking a deep breath, Penny flipped over and braced herself against the couch's arm rest, moving her shorts and panties down to her knees to expose her pussy.

"Go right ahead, big boy. I'm ready and waiting for ya." Penny moaned.

Lining itself up, the nagai gently popped its cockhead into Penny's tight twat, earning a little squeak from the woman. Grasping her hips tightly, it began to slowly thrust into her pussy, stuffing an inch in at a time. The nagai was able to drive eleven inches into Penny's tight cunt before it hit her inner wall. Seeing that this was the limit to how much she could take, the nagai continued to thrust into her, speeding up its thrusts to a moderate pace.

Resting her forehead on the armrest, Penny moaned as the nagai fucked her; she never felt so full before and combined with the confident and sure strokes it was giving her, it was filling her with pleasurable sensations she had never before experienced. Suddenly Penny's head shot up and she started quivering as she started to cum for the first time in months in a manner that didn't involve using her fingers or some toy.

As Penny's pussy started to convulse around its dick, the nagai couldn't take it any longer, reaching underneath her to firmly grab her tits and started to fuck her with faster, more powerful strokes until it was going at a breakneck pace. Penny's eyes rolled into her head as she experienced another orgasm before coming down from her previous one, the new intense way the creature was fucking her was nearly too much, but it was still being careful not to drive more of its dick into her than she could handle.

Using its hold on Penny's tits, the nagai pulled her up against it, the new angle sending her into another orgasm. Penny wrapped her arms back around the nagai's neck to try and steady herself against its powerful thrusts. She just couldn't believe the stamina this creature possessed; it had already cum once and yet here it was, driving up into her with such speed and strength. It continued to fuck Penny for little more than half an hour, forcing her through one orgasm after another before it felt its own drawing near.

Giving Penny a particularly hard thrust that sent her spiraling into one last orgasm, her pussy clamping tightly onto its cock. Feeling her cum, the nagai finally let go and buried as much of its dick into her that it could and unleashed the load it'd barely been holding back right into her womb.

Penny's head fell back onto its shoulder as the creature pumped what seemed like half a gallon of cum into her. Penny's belly developed a slight bulge from the amount of semen being poured into her. Finally, after several minutes the nagai's orgasm tapered off and it fell back, letting Penny fall onto the couch an exhausted and sweaty mess. She lay on the couch panting, her hips jerking spastically every now and then in post-orgasmic bliss.

Though the nagai wanted another go, it knew that Penny was completely tapped and wouldn't be able to go on until she recovered her stamina. She was done for tonight.

But Charlotte was just getting started.

XXXXXX

While Penny was getting her brains fucked out, Charlotte was already giving her own partner a nice tit fuck, barely sitting the guy down before wrapping her tits around its cock and pumped as hard as she could. A slightly crazed look was in her eye, and from her vantage point, Gina deduced that Charlotte was in her own form of heat, caused by the nagai's pheromones that activated her latent animal instincts that she had been cloned from.

Charlotte planted a slow kiss on the bulbous head of the nagai's massive cock, gripping her breasts tightly before starting up a slow tit fuck to get some friction going. The look on her face was completely different from the sweet and innocent expression she always wore. Just being near the nagai had sent her mind into lustful overdrive. To illustrate this point, Charlotte wrapped her lips around the large head of said cock and worked her way down the girthy appendage until her face was almost buried in her own tits.

Charlotte quickly found a good rhythm for her titfuck/blowjob, as she drew her lips back up its dick, she would drag her tits down into its lap and then as she sucked it back into her mouth, she would bring her tits back up its shaft. The effect her technique had on the nagai was almost instantaneous; both hands gripped her hair and it had to restrain itself from fucking her face, clearly a first for this fine male specimen.

Charlotte knew that the combination of her hard sucking and soft tits would have the creature blowing a huge load in no time flat. And just as she thought, the nagai quickly reached its end from her efforts. The nagai's cock swelled in Charlotte's mouth and tits just before it blew its load. The first shot of which filled Charlotte's mouth completely. The second blast of cum came before Charlotte had a chance to even swallow half of the first shot forcing the thick jizz to escape past her lips and coat the upper slopes of her breasts and flow into her cleavage.

Eventually the large amounts of cum forced Charlotte to withdraw her mouth from the erupting cock which led to the next two blasts catching her directly in the face. The rest of the huge load shot in the air and landed haphazardly on Charlotte's breasts. When the torrent finally died off Charlotte was a mess of cum, her face and tits nearly completely covered. A situation she rectified by licking the cream off her tits, looking the nagai directly in the eyes as she slowly dragged her tongue across her yellow flesh. After two minutes of cleaning herself, Charlotte leaned back and let out a content sigh, her large tits lightly jiggling from her exhale.

The nagai leaned back in the chair, trying to catch its breath, but its eyes returned to Charlotte's voluptuous form as she stood up and shed her green leotard. She settled herself in its lap, its still hard cock nestled between her plump ass cheeks. With an uncharacteristic smirk on her face, Charlotte raised herself up and positioned its cock at the entrance to her pussy, and with a sex whimper at the large head parting her folds, she sunk down and took all ten inches in one plunge. Something that not even the sex crazy Gina was able to do on her first time.

The nagai groaned as Charlotte started to really grind her hips, working its thick shaft with her cunt. She set her legs underneath her and fluttered her wings as she started to fuck her newly speared pussy onto her new, favorite toy. The nagai's hands reached around and seized hold of Charlotte's ass to help raise and lower her, just as it started to thrust its own hips into Charlotte's tight cut.

Venus444
Venus444
333 Followers
12