Gold Fish Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister in law's husband.
2.1k words
24.1k
9
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

Next Day

Lisa woke up late. She was alone on the bed in the guest room. Her cunt was sore from the banging she received from Mike. She mustered her energy and crawled out of the room.

Jane and Kim were in the kitchen with their Coffee. Mike was not.

Embarrassed and shy of the activities, Lisa quickly moved into her room. She took her time to wash and get ready for the day. Kim knocked the door.

"You know you can't hide from us all day."

Kim pushed open the door and entered without invitation. Lisa was in her black panties with her chest exposed. She hurriedly tried to cover her nipples.

"My! My! Don't be shy, you don't have anything I don't."

Lisa saw Jane follow her with a smile. Lisa felt cornered. She looked for help, hoping Mike was around. Kim was persistent. She told Lisa all about the incestuous relationship her mother and she enjoyed with Mike, that Mike was hesitant to share his taboo desires in the fear of losing Lisa. Lisa felt flattered and grew in confidence that Mike cared and loved her.

Jane shared that Mike and she have been lovers since they were teenagers, that she lost her virginity to Mike. Kim stared at Lisa. She envied her for being Mike's wife. Jane moved closer to her sister-in-law and hugged her with warmth.

"Mike told us all about you, your likes and dislikes, and why he loves you so much."

Lisa smiled.

"Well, he did not share this aspect of his life. His relationship with you, I mean."

"He is afraid to lose you."

Lisa felt comfortable with Jane. Kim seemed more eager to get on with the experience of the previous night. By now, Jane cupped Lisa's breast with her hands and put her lips on her. Their tongue rolled on each other and Lisa embraced her.

Kim moved behind Lisa and hugged her from behind. Her naked back pressed against Kim, and her breasts against Jane, she was comfortably sandwiched.

The three women were binding, they heard the car pull into the drive way.

Jane whispered, "Mike is back. Jack must be here too. Dress up Darling. This is going to be fun."

Jack and Jane have been married longer than Mike and Lisa have been. After their marriage, Mike and Lisa moved away to start in a new town. Jack and Jane remained to take care of family business. Lisa met Jack just once, after they were married. It was 10 years back.

Mike walked in with Jack. Jack, grey haired and bearded, looked taller and more rugged than Mike.

"Look at you," he said with a smile and give Lisa a kiss on her cheeks.

"Hi Dad," Kim stepped in to hug him.

Jack looked at Jane with a smile.

"Good to be with family."

Mike joined Lisa. Lisa felt secure in his presence. She reflected the happenings of the previous night and told herself it may have been a dream, only to be reminded by her sore twitching cunt.

Kim, Jane, and Jack moved back into the guest room.

Mike and Lisa sat in the kitchen. Lisa wanted to talk about the evening. Mike knew she wanted to but kept avoiding her eyes and interrupting her to change topics frequently. After a while, Lisa went silent. Mike went to the garage to work on his car. Lisa in the kitchen, prepared lunch. The guests were in their room.

Lisa wondered what they were up to. She had a fleeting thought of incest and imagined Jack and Kim together. She shook her head to erase the thought, when Jane walked down.

"So, what do you think about Jack?" she asked as she put the cut cucumber in her mouth.

Lisa smiled. "Well, it is nice to see him. He has aged well."

"Kim absolutely loves Jack and Mike. They are the two influential men in her life."

Lisa wondered how often Mike and Kim met. The vision of his cock in her mouth and filled with cum flashed before her eyes. It appeared Jane read her mind.

"Yes, Mike took her cherry. She was 19 then."

Lisa's jaw dropped. Jane laughed.

Jane continued to help Lisa with the lunch. Soon the table was laid out and food placed. Mike moved to take a shower. Jack and Kim were watching the game on the TV. Lisa felt like a stranger in her own house. In her wildest dreams, she did not imagine Mike was incestuous. He kept this secret well-guarded from her.

Mike returned fresh in a white Polo and Blue shorts. He pecked a kiss on Lisa's cheeks, and hugged her with a warmth passion. Lisa could not take the image of Mike in Kim's mouth and her swallowing her husband's cum. From the corner of her eye, she saw Kim staring at them both as they hugged.

She thought to herself, "Mike is mine and no one is going to steal him away from me." Just then Mike whispered "We has a surprise for you. Keep an open mind, you may have the time of your life." She looked at Mike as he sat at the table. Jack and Jane were kissing and whispering. Jane laughed maturely. Kim sat silent munching on her food. Once again, Lisa felt unsure of herself, and of Mike's intention. She did not pay much attention to lunch and did not eat much. She was intrigued. Her mind was consumed with what Mike whispered in her ears. The rest of the afternoon went by with no unusual activities. Jack and Jane were like teenagers in love. Mike seemed to intentionally ignore Kim. He cuddled up to Lisa.

Just before evening, Jack asked Lisa if she will accompany him to the store to get some supplies. Lisa hesitated, only to be coaxed by Mike to go. Like a gentleman, Jack opened the door of the truck for her and Lisa felt a warmth about him.

For the first time, she noticed how strong, fit, and rugged Jack was. He seem so different than Mike. As she planted her butt on the seat, she felt his eyes moving down her body. She was suddenly self-conscious and began to adjust her blouse and pull the skirt down her knees.

Jack took the driver's seat and headed into the city. He sped through, with little care for the speed limit. Lisa's breasts were bouncing with her ass bumping on the seating. Jack was not a talker. He turned the radio on and began humming along with the 80s rock numbers.

When they reached the store, Jack was quick to get of the truck and he literally picked Lisa by her waist and got her to the ground. As he did, she felt his hands first her hips firm and she felt drawn to his muscular body.

30 minutes later, Jack had Lisa back in the truck along with the supplies.

When he stopped by the local liquor store, Lisa found herself expecting him to pick her up again. This time around, he walked to her and placed his hands at the back of her neck and drew her face to his. She felt his lips on hers and his facial hairs tickling her face. Lisa opened her mouth and their tongues danced together. He kissed and tongued her for a minute or so. She felt herself being drawn to his body.

"I wanted to do this from the first time I saw you."

Lisa felt flattered and her arms circled around his back drawing him closer.

"I would have liked that."

She felt him carry her again and this time her legs dangled in the air, as he held her body to his and continued to kiss her.

"Mmmm. He is strong."

Mike was not in her mind at all. Her panties were soaked, ready to drip. She wanted more of Jack.

"My! My!" Jack could smell her wet cunt.

Picking up the drinks for the evening, Jack and Lisa got back into the truck. Just as he sat in the driver's seat again, Jack pulled down his shorts and his under pants and sat naked, waist below, as he started the car. His thick cock lay limp and exposed through his thick pubic hair with his hairy sacs. Lisa felt herself staring.

"Go on, you can touch it. It won't hurt to touch."

She hesitated. He reached for her left hands and placed it on his pubic hair. Lisa smiled.

"This will be in you before the night is over."

Lisa liked what she heard. Soon her fingers were grasping the base of his shaft. It began to expand and grow in size. Lisa's cunt was oozing. She was ready to squirt.

"Let me feel you."

He pulled up her skirt and his thick fingers dipped into her underwear. He heard her sigh and moan. Then he did the unexpected. He pulled the truck into the mudded pathway and behind the trees. He flipped his T-shirt onto the back seat.

He was stark naked.

Lisa felt herself unbuttoning her blouse in anticipation. He walked around the truck and opened the door. He picked her up again and raised her legs to have them circle his waist. He looked into her eyes and smiled. She held onto him hard.

His fingers reached between her legs and ripped her panties. His cock was erect, thick, and pulsing. His hands stroked her cunt and her thumbs caressed her clit. His cock touched her entrance.

As she descended on his erection, she exclaimed -- "FUCK."

His cock pushed into her tightness. Her cunt lips gripped his cock hard. He grunted. His cock pushed itself in. She felt like a virgin again being torn apart.

The couple were moaning and grunting, just of the highway hearing the occasional car pass by.

Jack kissed her passionately. His chest crushed her bra covered breasts. She shook as she came on his hard cock. He persisted to continue to fuck her tight cunt. Lisa was squirting. It lubricated his cock and he slipped in deep. He moaned and her eyes popped with pleasure. An involuntary primal scream escaped her lips -- "AAeeee." Jack was still hard and throbbing. He held her as she calmed down from her intense orgasm. She wanted to please him too. Jack knew he had her. He lowered her and she instinctively turned around and bend to expose her ass to him.

Jack did not hesitate, he grabbed her hand and his cock disappeared into her tight cunt again. He was pounding her like an animal. She shook under his thrusts. His thickness moved in hard and vigorously.

He was pounding her. She yelped like a bitch on heat. Jack was grunting. His cock was gripped hard and felt the tightness as she milked him with her cunt lips. She felt her feet firm on the ground, her knees bend and her body bending down her waist, her hands reached for the tree to maintain her position. He had easy access to her cunt. He looked down and she felt her ass hole slightly open up. He put his pinkie at her ass opening. She turned around to look at him. He smiled.

"Ass virgin....?" He smiled.

Lisa controlled her scream as he tried to push his pinkie finger in. Jack was on the edge. He was going to cum soon. He was fucking her hard and grunting with each thrust. He found himself asking her, "Where ... how do you want it...?"

She replied almost spontaneously, "Facial will be nice."

He pulled out. Her cunt stretched. She yelped. He grunted. Flipping around, she got on her knees on the grass. She saw his cock throbbing in front of her face. The pink thick head parted. She heard him grunt. His cum appeared and her eyes shut instinctively as his hot cum hit her eye lids with force. He moaned as his second ejaculation hit her nose and cheeks. His third shot hit her lips. Her face was drenched. His cock emptied his balls on her.

He was panting hard. He looked down on her and found her face decorated with his thick white cum. She lazily opened her eyes to see her cum layered face on the truck's window. She smelled his cum He tongue licked her lips, tasting him. She reached out to hold the base of his cock. His cock' head oozed the last drop. Her tongue stuck out and sucked his head in. He moaned.

She slowly rose to her feet. Her skirt fell back into his place over her ripped underwear. She stood before him, her Top unbuttoned and her nipples perking through her bra. Jack looked at her. His cock in her hands. He smiled.

"Thank you. That was awesome."

She knew then she wanted more of him.

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME. Fantastic start.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Who's going to be on top first.

What a party.

Keep CUMMINS

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gold Fish Previous Part
Gold Fish Series Info

Similar Stories

Mom's Office Party Son's sex life collides with mom's afterwork activities.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Falls in Love with My Cock Sister Kirsten falls in love with my cock on family car trip.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories