Golden Birthday Ch. 04

Story Info
She loses her virginity to her father.
2.4k words
4.51
19.5k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers

My father is asleep beneath my body, but sleep will not come. It is too hard to be this close to his body and be unable to do anything with him. I have to move, since I want him to sleep peacefully. He may have tried to hide it, but I know he has not slept well in a long time and I'm glad I have helped him find a means to finally rest.

I move myself carefully off his body and lay down on my stomach to listen to his breathing. If I lay next to him, I can't promise I won't do anything to wake him. There is something pleasant about laying on the floor in my stained dress and I am quite content to allow him to sleep for as long as he likes. The plastic will take some getting used to, but it is a minor inconvenience for what I get in return.

I have no idea how long I laid there and listened, but his breathing is starting to change. My eyes close and I breathe heavily in the pretense of sleep, since I don't want him to know I am still very much awake. My father is inhaling deeply and I know the scent he finds is every bit as pleasing to him as it is to myself.

I feel him move towards my body and I continue to breathe deeply out of curiosity for what he is going to do. If he knows I'm awake, he will not truly be free to act. His fingers brush my spine as he starts to unzip my dress and it is difficult not to sigh at his touch. He is slowly revealing more of my back to him and I'm glad his focus is on that part of my body. Anything is better than finding any part of me not to his standards.

I feel my dress pull away from my back completely and can feel his eyes on my cheeks. His hands make contact softly and I can no longer contain myself. A sigh escapes my lips and he knows I am awake. His hands start to explore my ass and I love the way he makes my skin feel at his touch.

Far too quickly, his hands are no longer touching any part of my body and I hear his steps. There can be only one place he can be going and I smile at the sound of the refrigerator opening. I know my father is far from a lightweight, which means I don't have to worry about him passing out as he downs another beer.

His returns to me and stops to do something, but I cannot bring myself to move from this spot. I want to feel his hands on the part of me again and will wait as long as it takes. He knees down and returns his touch to my flesh and a sigh a little louder at his wonderful touch.

I have to make certain he does not stop again. "That feels good, dad."

I feel his fingers start to move slowly between my cheeks and love the sound of his voice in my ears. "I have to pee."

There could have been no other explanation for drinking the beer the way he did and it causes me to laugh out at the obvious. "Do you want me on my knees again?"

His hands are starting to move further down towards that spot I know he likes. "Yes, Becky, since that's the only way to get your ass up high enough."

My laugh changes to a giggle at the excitement I am feeling. "I guess that means you want to pee on me there."

I spread my legs to give his touch easier access and his fingers press pleasantly against my asshole. "I want to pee on you right there. Get your ass up and spread your cheeks for me."

My giggling is under control and I need him to know I am being very honest with him. "Anything for you, dad."

I get into position, as I've seen on countless videos of his, and know my knees are far enough apart for him to get the best view. My hands move to the base of my cheeks and I spread until I feel my asshole pulled as tightly as I can. There is no denying he can see both of my holes quite clearly and I can't stop myself from grinning. How many times have I been just like this and imaging he was behind me? I have no idea, but the practice is well worth the reward I am about to receive.

I feel his warm liquid hit the center of my asshole and I sigh at the wonderful sensation his strong flow is bringing to my body. I feel the warmth move up the crack of my ass and each new spot he touches sends greater pleasure. He is slowly working his way back down and I have to say it is when the stream hits the center of my asshole that I feel the best. I can feel his gold dripping down my lips and continue to sigh as the new wonders he is bringing.

I feel his shaft move between my dripping lips. "Pee on me, Becky."

My fingers continue to hold myself in the position I know he loves and I start the process of bringing relief to my partially full bladder. It is still far too quick a release, but the sensation of my piss splashing against his hardening manhood brings its own unique pleasures. The torrent slows to a drip quickly and I need to learn how to control this damn flow.

I feel him pull back from between my lips and hear those words I've been dreading. "Stand up and show me the rest of your body."

I keep my fingers in place and try to convince him he has a much better view than anything else I can show him. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay like this for a while?"

I feel his eyes linger on my asshole. "I'm sure."

I know I can't put this part off any longer, so I release my cheeks and stand with my back to him. There is still some hope he will want to enjoy this view a little longer, but he is doing nothing to stop me from turning towards him. His eyes move to the stains on my white dress and I can think of no way to prolong the agony of reality.

My fingers reach the top of the fabric and I can't keep my hands from shaking. His eyes pull away from my chest and I try to hide the embarrassment that I feel. I can see his loving look in his eyes and I just want us to be happy. How can he be happy when he sees the part of me that will be disappointing?

My father's voice is calming my nervous state. "What's wrong, Becky?"

I shake my head and feel the tears trying to break free. "Are you sure you want to see all of me, dad?"

His fingers have a loving touch as they caress my cheeks. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you're having regrets at all, just let me know."

Tears are threatening to release from my eyes as my head is no longer shaking in fear. "I don't want to stop anything. I just don't want you to be disappointed in what you see. I'm not built like her."

He is silent as his eyes search mine, then he asks the question I have tried to avoid. "Ava Taylor?" I nod, but am unable to say anything. "I don't care about that. All that matters is she has your face and your hair. None of the other stuff matters to me. You are all that matters."

Tears start to fall as I can no longer contain myself. "I know that, dad, but I'm nervous."

His smile is very calm. "You don't have to do this now. We can do whatever you wish."

I try to lose myself in his eyes. "No, dad, I want to do this now. You're going to see that part of me anyway, so might as well just get it over with."

He continues to look into my eyes and there is no sign of anything other than sincerity. For a moment, neither of us move, but I see his eyes start to drift down to my chest once again. I allow the straps to fall and my naked body is revealed to him. I want to look away, to prevent myself from seeing the disappointment in his eyes, but cannot find the will to look away. I see no sign of disappointment, but I know he could be hiding the truth from me.

His eyes move up and I can find nothing to show he is hiding anything. "They're perfect, Becky, just like the rest of you."

My tears start to fall down my cheeks. "Do you mean that, dad?"

His smile shows only love for me. "Yes, Becky, I do. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

I throw my arms around him and hold my father tightly. As my tears start to flow down my cheeks, he is holding me tight. As he comforts me, my hands start to caress his back with a loving touch. I do my best to let him know that he can have anything he wishes by moving my hips against his body.

I feel myself lifted into the air and lock my arms around his neck. The feeling of our bodies pressed against each other sends wonderful sensations and I love every moment. My eyes stare into his and I cannot hide the desire I feel for him.

I feel my back press against the covers and release his neck. My eyes move to his seven inches and I desire every inch to be inside of me. His eyes are starting to move down my body as I spread my legs to let him know it's alright to take me. There is no denying he has the same hunger and I wait eagerly to feel another first with him.

He feels wonderful as he places himself between my legs and I want to pull him in quickly to conceal the truth. The sensation of his manhood pressing against my wet hole it better than anything I thought possible and try to will him to enter me fully, but he continues to take his time. My hands reach down and find his cheeks, which allows me to physically encourage him.

I look into his eyes and try to hide the discomfort as he slowly enters. He reaches that point and I hope he does not notice what he is about to do. A little pain fills my body as he presses past, but the pleasure is greater and I moan for him. My fingers start to dig into his cheeks and our eyes are lost to each other.

He slowly continues his progress and I feel new pleasures with increased depth. I know he is all the way in, since he has stopped pressing and everything feels perfect. His hips start to move rhythmically and we are both moaning as we make love. The reality of my father taking my virginity is so much better than the fantasies and I moan louder to show my appreciation for what he has unknowingly done.

His moans start to change and I know he is very close to releasing inside of me, which is exactly what I want. His eyes close and mine soon follow as my body prepares itself for my own release. My fingers grip him tightly to pull him in as deep as possible and he is giving me just what I want.

I feel him release inside of me and I am lost to the ecstacy of the moment. My body contracts with him and our shared orgasm is perfect. There can be no greater height of pleasure than what I am feeling right now and I don't want this moment to end. Our bodies have become one in this moment and I can feel only the pleasure we are both feeling right now.

My eyes open moments before my father's and I am glad there is no going back. I look into his eyes and want to tell him everything, but I can find no energy to find the words. Only deep breaths escape my body and our eyes show our love for each other.

I feel him start to soften inside of me and try to keep him inside, since it still feels quite wonderful. There is also my yearning to keep him from finding out the truth for as long as possible. He is slowly forced out and I feel a sense of emptiness as my fingers relax against my will.

My father breaks free from my embrace and his eyes are moving in the wrong direction. The look on his face tells me all I need to know and I am on the verge of tears out of a sense of the shame I feel. There is no shame in what we just did, but in the deception of my virginity.

His eyes move up my body and I know what he is about to ask. "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin, Becky?"

The tears are becoming much more difficult to contain as I give him an honest answer. "Because I didn't want you to stop. I was afraid you wouldn't be the one if you knew and I always wanted you to be the one. Please don't be angry, dad. I'm so sorry for not telling you."

His arms pull me to his chest. "I'm not angry, but I am disappointed. You should have told me."

I can contain my tears no longer and sob out. "I know and there will never be another deception, ever. I promise, dad. I just wanted my first time to be perfect and it was."

Our embrace is tight and he is doing a good job of comforting me as I continue to cry. These aren't just tears of shame, but of happiness as well. The anger I feared did not come and his comforting arms tell me all I need to know. Despite the knowledge that he was my first, he did not pull away and I know nothing can pull us apart now.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers