Golden Cages in Jahelia Ch. 02

Story Info
Ted feels uncomfortable being serviced by unwilling girls.
1.9k words
4.42
82.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted had had a strange few days. Last weekend, he had been out drinking with his friends. On his way home, he had thrown a glass bottle into the road. The bottle hit the windshield of a passing car, causing the driver to veer off the road. Ted had run over to see if the man was alright. When he opened the door, the man had fallen out onto the tarmac, bleeding from his head and mumbling incoherently about revolution and the royal family. It turned out that the man was a terrorist on his way to assassinate the Emperor.

Now Ted was standing naked inside a bathroom with a hotel receptionist, who had been instructed by one of the Emperor's former harem slaves to bathe him and otherwise see to his every need. The girl started to unbutton her blouse. She looked at her hands, as they worked on the buttons. Her blond hair hung over her face.

"I'm having a weird day," Ted said.

The girl had removed her blouse. She was now stepping out of her skirt. Her body looked stunning in her black lace underwear and thigh high stockings. She put the skirt on a shelf. Ted heard her sob softly.

"What is wrong?" he asked.

"I am sorry," she said and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "I am just ..." She sighed and put her hands behind her back to unhook her bra. "I am sorry, my champion," she said. "I will pull myself together."

"Stop," Ted said. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Leave it on."

The girl's eyes widened. "Really?" she said. "I thought..."

"I know you've just caught me masturbating to porn," Ted said, "but I am not some perv who would take advantage..." He looked down his naked body. His dick had woken again and pointed straight up at the roof. "I mean, I find you very beautiful, but I wouldn't force you to do anything."

"Thank you," the girl said, "but I don't dare leave while that angry woman from the palace is here." She looked at Ted's penis. "And she gave me clear instructions to ... help you out ... if you became erect again." She looked at her feet. "I don't dare to make her mad."

"Oh..." Ted thought for a minute. "No worries," he said. "I can rub one out. It will only take a minute. After that, I am sure it will settle down."

His cock was rock hard. There was no way he would be able to deflate it through sheer willpower or even a cold shower. He grabbed his throbbing member and started to pull his foreskin up and down its shaft. The girl looked at him with a grimace of awkwardness. Her shoulders were hunched and her right hand rubbed her left elbow absent-mindedly. Even like this, she was very beautiful. He wanted to do things to her. He wanted to lift her up and shove her against the wall. He wanted to fill the bathtub and hold her head under until she begged for mercy. But he didn't, because he was a decent guy ... or so he liked to believe. His face was becoming hot, and he was probably blushing, but he was still far from coming. Her lip-biting, nervous expression bothered him. Her eyes were fixed on the jerking motions of his hand.

"Could you please turn around?" he asked her, trying not to groan as he spoke.

She started a little. "What?"

"You are making me a little nervous with your staring," he said. "I think this would go faster if you turned around."

"Oh! Of course," she stammered and quickly turned with only a short backwards glance.

This was better. No he could enjoy all of her without the scrutinising pressure of her staring back at him. Her blonde hair fell almost to the black band of her bra. Her waist was very slim, accentuating the perky shapeliness of her laced derrière. Ted had a bit of a fetish for thigh high stockings. He would never ask a woman to take them off.

He intensified his rubbing, but since he had already jerked out four loads so far this evening, it was hard work reaching the finish line. "Excuse me," he said, "but do you think you could pull your panties up into your crack, so I could see more of your cheeks?"

"Like this?" she said nervously and gave herself a wedgie.

Ted groaned. "Perfect," he stammered. He kept rubbing his cock as hard and fast as he could, and it felt great, but he realised he was still far away from release. "Could you put your hands on your knees and give your booty a little shake?" he asked the her.

"What?" she said.

"It's just ... your ass would look better if you bent forward a little," Ted said. "And if you could give it a little shake, then that would really help move things along."

"I don't know if I am comfortable with this," the girl said.

"How do you think I feel?" Ted said. He noticed he was starting to feel a little annoyed and rubbed his shaft even more furiously. "You came barging into my room while I lay covered in my own sperm, watching a porn video."

"That wasn't my choice," the girl said. "That crazy woman from the palace..."

"None of this is my choice either," Ted said, "but if you want this erection to go away, I need to climax somehow."

The girl sighed and did as he had told her. Her ass cheeks tightened and parted as she bent forward. Ted started to feel that good tingle in his dick that told him he would be ready to climax soon. The girl made some pitiful attempts to shake her butt, but it was obvious that her muscles weren't trained for it. Still, the sheer inelegance of the display and the knowledge of how silly and humiliated she must feel kinda turned Ted on. Soon, his dick squirted out several shots of cum, some of which landed on the girl's right butt cheek.

"Eeeew," the girl exclaimed.

"Sorry," Ted said. "I didn't realise I could shoot that far."

The blob of cum started trickling down her cheek and fell in small drops onto the floor. The girl grabbed a piece of tissue and started rubbing herself, making the soft flesh wobble, but the cum was quickly drying into her skin and wasn't coming off easily. She grabbed a towel from a rack and wetted it in the sink. Ted stepped into the shower and cleaned himself. It had been years since he had been in a properly hot shower. The room quickly steamed up. Despite the weirdness of it all, being the national hero wasn't all that bad. It was better than being poor and directionless.

When he exited the shower, the girl was sitting on the toilet with her face buried in her hands. She looked up at him as he came over. Her mascara ran in watered streaks down her cheeks. "I need to pee," she said. "Please, leave."

Ted looked down, and to his slight disappointment, he saw that her panties were still on. "Of course," he said. "Hey! I'm sorry about all this."

She sniffed and swallowed. "Thank you."

He grabbed a large towel and walked back out to the bedroom. The room was filled with maids in cutesy little uniforms. They all fell on their knees and pressed their foreheads to the carpet floor as he entered. The skirts on their little dresses rolled up, as they pushed their asses up to the ceiling. "We've cleaned your room, master," one of them said.

"Great," Ted mumbled. He stumbled past all the kneeling maids and crawled into the bed. He was exhausted. All the food he had eaten, the orgasms and the steamy showers had made him sleepy. He was gone in moments. The same old nightmares of bad dates, late bills and uncomfortable talks with his parents haunted his dreams. His subconscious had not realised that those worries were now of the past.

He woke to the greatest feeling he had ever experienced. Something hot and wet covered his dick, which throbbed with red hot blood. He sat up. A shape was undulating before him. His eyes could not see so well in the bright light, yet. A bulge in the blanket bobbed up and down. He felt two small hands on his parted thighs. He lifted the blanket and peered underneath. The girl from yesterday lay between his legs with her red lips enveloped around the crown of his penis. The feeling was indescribable. He dropped the blanket and pushed back his head, as a groan of pure pleasure forced its way out of him. When he looked down the edge of the bed, he saw a black girl dancing on the floor in front of him, dressed in nothing but a tiny hip scarf. Golden sequins rattled as her large hips shot back and forth to a silent rhythm.

Sabrina sat cross legged in a chair by the corner, watching the whole scene. A school mistress's cane lay across her lap. "Let the scarf fall," she said to the black girl.

The dancing girl turned her back to Ted and untied the knot on her hip scarf, letting it fall to the floor. Then she put her hands to her hips and used to fingers from each hand to wobble her soft butt cheeks at him. Sabrina rose from her chair and climbed onto the bed, wearing only a short black dress. She sat herself astride the shape of dick gobbling girl underneath the blanket and grabbed the bulge of the girl's head between her hands. Ted looked back and forth between the black girl's wobbling butt and Sabrina's gorgeous face. The pressure on his dick intensified as Sabrina pushed the poor girl's head down upon it. Ted's head fell back again. His eyes closed. His thighs shivered. He felt the mouth housing his dick fill with the cum he was pumping out. Sabrina's mouth bit into his neck. She was embracing him with her tiny arms.

The next few moment were a bit of a blur. Ted's head was still groggy from sleeping and the climactic wakening had taken most of his strength. The blonde girl from yesterday climbed out of the bed. Sabrina was leading her by her hair over to the black girl and pressed the two girls' faces together for a cum sharing kiss. Ted saw that the white girl had long horizontal cane marks all down her butt and thighs.

Sabrina sent the two nude girls out, smacking them on their asses to get them to move, and brought in a group of six other girls. Each of them carried a tray of food. They wore nothing except white aprons, which barely covered their breasts and and only feel just past the top of their thighs. They formed a half circle around the bed, kneeled down on the floor and offered the trays up to Ted. There were much more food on them than he could possibly eat.

"Eat, my champion," Sabrina said. "I have something special planned. We are going to visit a boarding school today." She twirled her cane around like a majorette. "If you don't need me, I will be outside disciplining hotel staff. Come join me when you are ready to leave, Master."

She strutted out on her high heels. Ted caught a glimpse of her panties, when her short dress billowed.