Golden Cock Larry

Story Info
BTB story.
5k words
4.08
55.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you like my story. I am not a writer or English major. So please excuse my bad grammar, poor sentence structure and just plain old third grade spelling.

I thank you now for all your comments. Either bad or good. But truly I really could care less if you like it or not. But have good day and be sure to comment please. It will help me on my next story if there is one. LOLOLOL

*****

I had had enough. My fuse was lit and I was ready to explode. I had told her more than once about Him. But there she was dancing with him again.

I'll back up a bit and try to explain. I'm Gary Wilson, nothing or nobody special. Just an average Joe, I married my soul mate Rita Anderson. Most people would say she was cute. At 5'6", about 130 pounds, brunette with just slight tint of red in sun light. Hazel eyes, perky nose, full lips, perfect smile. Her demeanor is fun loving, out going, loving and compassionate. But I believe sometimes that she had a vindictive streak a mile wide. I have been a victim of it more than once in our 18 years together.

I am 5'8" 175 pounds no Adonis for sure. My hair has turned silver white, my bald spot seems to be growing daily (At least to me it is.), I try to say fit, at 48 it is getting tougher every year it seems. Like I said I'm nothing special, just a loving husband and father of two boys 16 and 17.

Rita and my sons are my world. I have managed to eek out a good living as a steelworker, now I am job site supervisor. I over see a crew of 12 to 20 men. Depending on the project. Normally work 6am to 6pm, we have enough work in Atlanta I never have to travel out of town. I would never take it even if it were available to me. No matter what it paid. My family always comes first, come hell or high water I am home every night.

Sorry about that got a bit side tracked.

Once a month the neighbor hood throws a get together and BBQ. I have large grill that can either use gas or charcoal. It is like 6' long so it gets used for almost all the BBQ's of this kind. I had it built to take to the job site and feed my crew occasionally. Today it was at our neighborhood park about 3 blocks from home.

I was doing most of the grilling with help of my neighbor Rob. There were about 50 people and maybe that many children from toddlers to my sons ages. Most everyone is welcome. But there are a couple exceptions.

In my opinion Larry Groswell was one. He lived 5 houses from us. The guy had caused at least 3 divorces that I know of, including his own. The guy thought his shit didn't stink. He is always looking for an opening to make a play for any good looking woman. Married or not didn't matter to him. He is about 6' and guess 190#, wavy light brown hair, blue eyes, perfect teeth and thinks his dick is made of gold.

Anyway Rita and I had gone round and round about him. She says that he is just misunderstood. I say he is pussy hound and will fuck anything with a vagina. I more than once asked her to stay away from him. She told me she would associate with whom she pleased. Needless to say this drove a huge wedge between us.

Before going to the Park I asked her not to go around him if he was there. All I got in return was a gruff look.

What bothered me most was she had on a light flowered summer dress. It came to just above her knees. I watched her get ready and saw she put on a light blue lacy satin bra and matching bikini panty and a pair of nude thigh high stockings. When the light was right they were very visible. I asked her to change into something less provocative. Hell she never wore anything like that for me.

Needless to say I was more than a little pissed before we left home. The ride to the park was like being in a freezer. The cold off her was almost frosting the windows.

Arriving at the park, I had to start getting the grill ready. She just went off to socialize. At first she stayed with the other mothers. Our kids decided to not come, I think it was because of our actions before leaving. Not wanting to be in the middle of major argument. I was still pissed when we arrived. Then I saw him from across the small park getting out of his BMW. Just another toy to draw women in. Of course no shirt just sweat pants. I was wearing a blue button down shirt and blue jeans. Again nothing special just comfortable.

Rob saw him too saying how he just ruined his day. Looking at Rob he says "I thought he was not coming to anymore BBQ's. "

"Wishful thinking." I say back.

"All I have to say is, he better stay away from Betty."

"Has he caused you problems too Rob?"

"Problems would be putting to mildly. He hit on Betty at the last cookout. Betty down played it, but I'm not stupid."

"The man is a grade A asshole and pussy hound. Not caring if she is married or not. I believe he enjoys breaking up marriages."

"Well he better keep away from Betty or there will be trouble. I can tell you that. I get enough shit from Betty about him. Not saying I don't trust her. I tell her I trust her but sure as I hell don't trust him. I remind her he has already caused 3 divorces. She just says I have nothing to be jealous about."

"Don't feel lonely Rob I have had more than one argument over that bastard."

"I will help you keep and eye on him if you do the same for me."

"Deal." Rob says.

For the next couple hours things went along no problem.

A couple times he approached Betty and Rita once. Must have said some thing provocative to her. As she glanced my way right after he said it. With a strange smile gave me a small wave then back to talking to Jill her friend. I knew he was hitting on her but had no way to prove it. I was getting pissed each time he went anywhere near Betty or Rita.

Once after saying something to Rita. He gave me that shit eating grin he is always wearing when he is making a move on a woman. I almost blew a gasket then. But Rob beat me to it. Larry went over to Betty, I don't know if she was drunk or what. But he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Betty just Giggled real loud saying loud enough for Rob to hear. "Larry I'm a married woman."

That was it Rob was across the park and on Larry in a heart beat. Problem is Larry out weighs Rob by probably 20 pounds. Rob took a swing at him. Betty screamed and telling Rob to stop. To late, Larry caught Rob up side the head dropping him to his knees. Larry stepped back I was sure he was going to kick Rob in the face. I started to head that way. But Betty beat me to it. Getting between Larry and Rob. Then helping Rob up. I then heard Larry called him a pussy and walked away.

I wanted so badly to go over and kick his ass. I knew he out weighed me too. But I am pretty strong and have had my fair share of fights in bars and job sites. Rob is an accountant and slightly over weight. He is at least 6-7 years older than I am too.

The rest of the afternoon and evening went relatively quiet.

When we got home that night Rita was being elusive about what Larry had said to her. Needless to say, it was a very cold night in the bedroom. I never even got a goodnight kiss, something we had always done. Even if we were fighting. I was very taken back by that. I almost started a major fight then. But I decided to bite my tongue.

The next couple days were better but something was still wrong. Rita seemed distant and preoccupied. On the third day I asked if she was mad at me for something. She just brushed it off saying I was making a mountain out of a molehill. When she told me that I knew there was a problem.

The next day I was trying to figure out what to do. I'm sure not tech savvy. I can run a cad program to review building plans. But I had no idea how to install a security system. Sure as hell could not afford a detective. So I was stumped on what to do. I thought for several days and talked to a couple of my employees I trusted. One suggested I tell Rita it might be a good Idea to install a security system because of burglaries in the area. That was a good idea. So one night I mentioned it to Rita. She said she might feel safer with one too. So next day I called a reputable company. Had the salesman come to my office at my job site to talk.

When he arrived, we talked for about an hour on what was available. I told him what I wanted of what was available. It was a bit pricey, but my marriage was worth every penny and more to me. So I had them cover the front and back doors, also the sides of the house. I asked if hey could quietly install 2 more inside the house. All with motion activated cameras and sound. I was able to check the system from my cell phone anytime. I wanted the house phone tapped too but they did not do that. He did tell me to go to an electronic store and they could sell me what I wanted and explain how to hook it up.

The sales man said the job wold be finished by the end of the week. When they finished the service tech came to my job site and programmed my phone to the system. It was incredible I could watch Rita move about and hear her if she was on the phone. Or at least I heard her side of the conversation. Only problem was I had no way to check her cell phone. I trusted Rita but the way she was acting I was not so sure anymore.

Everything was good for the next few weeks. All seemed back to normal. Rita was even trying to fuck my legs off. We went from once a week to three or four times a week. I loved that very much and she seemed to go out of her way to please me.

After a few weeks things change again. I was an ass and she was a cold fish to me. I was checking the cameras and house phone tap. Nothing was showing there. Rita not is not dumb for sure. I was either wrong or she was not doing anything at home.

The next week I did notice she was leaving home after I left for work, she was dressed a bit racy but not out of her norm. She would be gone for about 2 hours or so. At least an hour before I got home, but would always come home with something. Most usually a bag of groceries, or something from the mall. But I never got to see what it was she bought at mall. She never showed me anyway. That was unusual, as she always was proud to show me a new outfit. So this was bothering me greatly.

I let this go no for another week. There was a BBQ this weekend again. I tried to go about being my normal self. Believe me this was very hard to do. I wanted to ask her what she bought at mall. But then she would ask how I knew she went to mall?

Frustrated I got grill ready the night before, so all would be easy to start when we got to park. The night before the BBQ Rita told me the get together was moved. I asked where it was going to be.

I was absolutely floored when she said Larry's. I hit the roof. I told her no way would we go to his place for that. She blew up like an H bomb. Calling me all kinds of names and saying she was going whether I go or not. I was so mad I picked up a lamp and smashed it against the wall. She freaked out as I have never gotten violent before.

Rita started crying and ran upstairs to our bedroom locking the door. I felt very badly. I cleaned up the lamp. But was dumfounded by her actions and way she was treating me.

I went up stairs to apologize to her but the door was locked. I got pissed but tried to talk quietly to her. Telling her how sorry I was. That I would never do anything like that again. I got no answer. I stood by the door waiting what seemed like an hour. Finally going down to living room and opened the hide a bed. Found sheets blanket and pillow. I slept poorly to say the least.

I spent most of the night trying to decide what to do. I knew I would never go to that SOB's home. Even if 100 people were there. It was a recipe for trouble. I could not figure out what to do. I am not sure if or when I fell asleep. I woke very early. Put the hide a bed away and bedding. I made coffee while I waited on Rita to come down.

She entered the kitchen. Not speaking a word to me. She was dressed and without a word left. I nearly went after her. But held my temper got dressed and went to work.

It was Friday the BBQ was next day. I came home put the grill away in the garage. I sure was not going to supply the cooker for that bastard. When I came in the house Rita asked why I put the grill away. I told her there was no need for it as I was not cooking for the BBQ. To say she got mad was putting it mildly. She then went to get the grill out herself.

I went out and asked what the hell she thought she was doing. Telling me she would take it and cook. Like hell you are I told her. That is my grill I bought and paid for it and I would decide where it went and who would use it.

She called me everything but a white man. I could take no more. I asked what he hell is going on. You treat me like I have committed a crime. All because I do not like Larry. I do not wish to go anywhere near that bastard. I have begged you to stay away from him. But you seem to think I am not serious. I want to know what is going on."

Rita looked at me coldly saying. "If that is how you feel, just stay home then. See if I care."

I seethed at her words. But managed to say "I am sorry but if you go there will be consequences."

"Oh yea!" She says "What are you going to do divorce me? I will get everything. So do your worst." Letting out a grunt of disgust. "Fine keep your piece of shit cooker we will do just fine without it."

Then going into the house like that was the end of it.

I waited a few minutes to cool down then entered too. Rita was cooking dinner. I decided best course of action was to just wait and see after dinner how things went. But no way was I giving her permission to go without me. I was not going and that was final.

Maybe I am stupid but that was my decision. I was hoping to talk her into going to a nice restaurant instead. After diner we sat in living room her in easy chair me on couch. That was very unusual too as she always sat next to me on couch. Snuggled up next to me.

I waited a few minutes before bring up going out. She just gave me this odd look. Then says "I know what you're up to."

"What is that," I said.

"You are trying to stop me from going to BBQ at Larry's."

"Well I guess I cannot fool you. Yes that is part of it but we have not gone out just the two of us in long time. I really would like to take my beautiful wife out. Is that so wrong? We won't be missed at cookout. They will miss my grill but that's all."

I could see her face change but not in a good way.

"No I am going to Larry's for BBQ. I already told him we would be there."

I was getting really pissed now. "You would rather go to that SOB's house rather then be with me. On top of that you had no business telling him we would be there without asking me first."

She spat this at me. "Fuck you! You never ask me if I want to do something before setting it up."

"Your very wrong my dear. I never tell others we will do anything before asking you. You better think about that one again."

"I don't give a shit. I promised we would come so if you will not go I will."

'Rita I am telling you now. If you go there will be trouble. Larry is worthless and will do all he can to break us up. I feel your falling for his trap."

"Gary you don't trust me."

"No I do not trust him dear. This my last word on the matter. If you go and something does happen we are done. I will also make him pay dearly too. For I will not stand idly by and let him do this to us and not pay a price. I will not say what that price will be but he will pay. "

"I will also tell you. If it does happen we will never be the same either. Maybe even come to divorce. So think well before you. Go and remember all you have to lose and what it will do to our boys. There I have said my peace and will no longer speak of it again."

She had the look of hate in her eyes. Then saying, "Ok I won't go. But I am not happy. But I will not go to dinner with you either." Then got up and went to bed.

I stayed and was going to watch the end of the movie that was ½ over. Just to let her think and maybe go to sleep. But for some reason I decided to go up to bed early. I got to the door just in time to hear her on her phone.

I am very sorry but we will not be coming to your BBQ. Gary is being an ass and refuses to go. Silence for a minute or two. I knew she was talking to Larry. That pissed me off even more. So I made some loud steps down the hall. I heard her say I have to go.

As I entered she was just putting her phone on end table.

"Who were you talking to?"

"No one, I was just checking to see if my phone need a charge."

"Rita! I heard you tell someone you had to go!"

This infuriated her. "You were listening in on me?" She said very sarcastically.

"No I just heard you say you had to go. That was all. Why are you lying to me about being on the phone. It as Larry wasn't it?" Knowing I heard her says. "I just called to tell him we would not come tomorrow."

"Rita what the fuck? It is after 11 pm. And you could not wait till tomorrow to call and tell him. I am not happy!"

If the room could not have been any colder if it was a freezer. I was so mad I went to the closet got a blanket and pillow. She never said a word to me. But as I left said.

"Call him back and apologize for hanging up on him too."

I left before she could even say a word.

Needless to say I did not sleep much at all. But very early the next morning I checked the cameras and sure enough she called him back. Talking quietly for almost an hour. I could hear parts of the conversation but not all. It did not matter as I was livid.

I was drinking coffee when she came down to the kitchen. I did not say a word just got up and fixed her a cup of coffee as I always did. She took the cup and went out the back door to the deck. I did not follow her. But did sit where I could see her.

The day went by like molasses in winter. It felt like winter in july. As the afternoon passed. She said she need to go to the market to buy food for dinner. I was to say the least skeptical. So when she left I knew what market she shopped. I felt badly but followed she at discrete distance. Hell I could have walked . She drove around the block and parked right in front of Larry's house. With all the other cars on the street. I held back right at the corner behind a bush, but still able to see his house.

She went to the front door and went straight in like she was expected. It was still early so there were only a few people there. I was guessing most were in backyard not in the house.

That was it I got out of my truck. Walking slowly but discreetly to the house trying to avoid and windows they might look out and see me coming.

It was hard to really get up close. Because of the people in back yard had a view around the house each side. I did not wish to be seen by anyone showing up. So I went back to my truck. Sitting where I could watch the front door. It was at least ½ hour before she came out.

I wanted to go confront her. I was able to see as she looked both ways as she left but kissed him passionately. Before hurrying to her car. I am guessing it took her 5 minutes to pullout. She must have had to clean up some or at least fix her hair before driving.

I followed hoping she would not go straight home. I was relieved to see her go past our house. Heading towards the market. I drove on home. I really wanted to go kick Larry's ass. But I also knew she went there on her own prerogative.

I went home waiting for her to arrive.

It was maybe 20 minutes before she came in the door. I could smell the sex on her as she passed me going into the kitchen. Quickly putting away the few things she got at the market.

Then exclaimed she was taking a shower before making dinner. But as she started to pass me for the stairs. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. Saying how sorry I was at being such an asshole to her last night. I kissed her quickly. I nearly spit as I could taste his cum in her mouth. As quickly she pushed me away. Gary I am hot and sweaty from shopping I need a bath.

12