Golden Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,496 Followers

She recalled the dinner that had started it all. Where she had had too much wine to drink and had blurted out that she had been wondering what it would be like to kiss him. She felt a stronger reaction to the memory of that kiss than she had earlier when she had been with Daniel.

Her head fell into her hands, her fingers running through the ebony tresses. What am I going to do, she wondered. I thought I could go back to boring after Nicholas, but I was wrong. Every night as she lay alone in her narrow bed, she hungered for the way he made her feel. The look in his eyes, the touch of his hands, his lips, his body. And almost every night she gave in to the wicked desires to touch herself as he had, to recreate the wild fire of passion that he had kindled in her.

Nicholas signed his name next to the others on the last page of the stack of papers in front of him. He sighed happily as he laid down his fountain pen.

A month earlier he had been invited to the home of Mr. William Stevens to discuss a possible business deal. Mr. Stevens was one of the few men who had truly struck it rich in the gold fields and Nicholas had been intrigued by the invitation.

Their deal was now complete. He shook hands with the other men seated in the office and took his leave. He was looking forward to the new plans he had to make.

opels
opels
2,496 Followers
12