Golden Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers

I just tilted my head and she stepped inside. My shower isn't that big, so there was quite a bit of innocent bumping and touching, but nothing sexual. After drying ourselves, we mixed yet another drink and went back outside to the porch swing.

I didn't usually drink that much. I couldn't remember the last time I'd had three drinks in one day, but I was enjoying the numbing effects. We just chatted about all sorts of things. Every time we heard a helicopter coming, we'd hurry out to the hot tub deck as it wasn't covered like the porch. We'd smile and wave, but the tall pines near the house made me doubt the pilots could see us. Still, it was fun and naughty.

The alcohol made me drowsy, so I went inside for a nap. Glenda said she was going for another walk. "Be careful of the Rattlesnakes." I warned her.

I'm not sure how long I'd been asleep when I was awakened by Glenda moving across the king size bed to cuddle with me. I pretended to be still asleep. I was on my back, and she was on her side facing me. Her right leg was straight and pressed against mine. Her other leg was bent, with her knee over my thigh, and her hand was draped across my stomach. She fell asleep quickly, and I finally managed to doze back off myself. I remember thinking just before falling asleep again how nice it was to sleep next to another warm body.

* * *

It was almost dark when I woke up. Glenda was still sleeping and barely stirred as I slid out from under her knee and arm. I closed the bedroom door behind me and put on some cheery music in the living room.

I was just stepping into the outer bathroom when I had an idea. I turned and went out the back door instead, forgetting that the security system would loudly announce, "Back Door Open". "Oh well" I said to myself, hoping it hadn't wakened my sleeping sister-in-law.

I was already feeling naughty even before reaching the spot on the hot tub deck where Glenda had peed. And I felt even naughtier as I stuck my ass over the edge. It took me a few seconds as it was awkward, but I finally began peeing. At that exact instant, the back door of the bedroom opened and Glenda yelled, "Wait!"

It was difficult to stop, but I managed. She walked over and squatted next to me and said with that silly giggle of hers, "Okay, let her fly". Again, it took me a few seconds, but I did get my flow started again. Wow! If I felt naughty before, it was nothing compared to this.

When we were both finished and stood up, Glenda took me by the hand and led me through the bedroom and into the master bath. She rolled off some toilet paper and handed it to me, and then got some for herself. I had to chuckle when I thought what someone might think had they walked in on us.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

We grilled chicken breasts on the grill, which was located on the back porch on the opposite end from the hot tub. We ate on the porch swing. Between bites, I said, "People would think we're lesbians you know?"

"Like I give a shit what someone else thinks. I know I'm not a lesbian, and you know you're not a lesbian. That's all that matters. We're just two girls having a little fun. What we both need is a nice hard cock."

"I don't think I could . . . it's too-"

"Too soon? Now that is total bullshit."

"I . . . I just wouldn't feel right about being with another man this soon."

"Okay, so tell me. Exactly how many days, months, or years is it going to take? Josh is gone, Beth, and you abstaining from sex isn't going to bring him back. And another thing, you really need to take your wedding ring off and put it away someplace you won't see it all the time. Wearing it, seeing it, constantly twisting it around your finger, all just serve to delay your healing process. You know I'm right, don't you?"

I knew she was right, but the thought of taking my wedding ring off made me feel like I would be telling Josh I didn't love him anymore, and that was flatly untrue. I knew I would love him for the rest of my life. I let out a sigh and conceded, "Yeah, I know." And then I got up and went into the house, returning to the back porch only after placing my wedding ring in my jewelry box.

I showed Glenda my empty finger, and she gave me warm, tight, long hug. "I'm very proud of you." She whispered in my ear. "You're going to make it through this, and I'm going to help you. After all, that's why I'm here."

I pulled back so I could look her in the eyes, but I couldn't help myself. I started bawling like a baby. She leaned back against the cushion and drew me to her, hugging me and stroking my hair. We stayed like that long after my tears had subsided.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

It was a warm night so I told Glenda I wanted to show her something. I grabbed two towels from the bathroom, made us each a drink, and had her follow me outside.

We walked down the back steps and over to the gate that opened to under the hot tub deck. The whole thing was surrounded by lattice. I unlatched the wide gate and latched it open. She screeched, "You didn't tell me you have an ATV."

"I don't use it much when Josh isn't here. We spread the towels out and I put my class in the holder, started it, and backed out.

"Where are we going?"

"I want to show you our . . . our special place." I turned on the lights, and off we went. After we'd driven around the pond, and through a few trees, I pulled to a stop in a small open area. It had a beautiful view of the house all lit up, and the pond when the moon was bright.

I turned off the ATV and stood looking at the view. Glenda came up beside me and said in a reverent tone, "It's beautiful. Did the two of you come out here just for the view?"

I turned and saw her naughty grin, and I thought back to all the times Josh and I'd had sex in this clearing. "Yes, we came here for the view—and sex, of course."

"On the ground?" She exclaimed.

"Nah, there are too many fire ants for that. But here, I'll show you." And I turned around and lowered the tailgate of the ATV. Then I showed her my own version of a naughty grin. With a blanket and a pillow, this is just the right height."

She was still giggling and squealing when I returned after fetching my drink. She'd set her drink down and was standing at the tailgate, pretending she was a man, her hips thrusting back and forth while her hands were holding onto imaginary legs.

"Having fun?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"Gawd! I need a cock right now sooooooo bad." And then she stopped moving and patted the tailgate. She grabbed her towel from the seat and spread it over the tailgate. "Sit up here for a minute. It's time for that little thing we talked about."

I didn't have to ask her which thing she was referring to, so I scooted my butt up onto the towel. Then I had a better idea. "Wait." I told her. "Move out of the way for a minute."

I got into the ATV and started it, turning it so the back was toward the pond and house. Then I shut if off and returned to the tailgate.

"Ahhh, the view, right?"

"You got it."

That said, Glenda moved in and cupped my breasts, feeling them, kneading them, and gently rubbing my hard nipples between her fingers. "Ummm, that feels really nice." I told her.

"Then this is going to feel even nicer." She said as she lowered her mouth to my left breast. "Oh gawd! You're ooooo soooo right. That feels wonderful. I'd almost forgotten how good that feels."

"So you're okay with this?" She asked while switching to my other breast.

"I would have never thought it in a million years, but I'm very, very okay with it. I want a turn though. I really do. I love your breasts. I loved feeling them today, so I know I'm going to really love kissing them."

She straightened and looked me in the eyes, "Okay, get down and take your turn, but I'm not done yet. Just remember that."

I scooted off the tailgate and she took my place. I wasted no time putting my hands on her breasts. I loved how heavy they were. After only a minute, I lowered my head and licked her nipple, still kneading her other breast. I put my lips around it and licked it some more. Then I moved to her other breast and did the same thing.

"Gawd! I wish boys knew how to do that. They're always too rough right out of the gate. I do like rough, but not at first."

This wasn't like sex. We weren't trying to get each other horny or produce orgasms. It was much less than that in some ways, and much more than that in others. We were just enjoying the freedom to do something we both wanted to do, and it didn't hurt that it felt nice to the one on the receiving end.

I'm not sure how many times we traded places, but it must have been a dozen or more. Each time it was her turn, I just relaxed and enjoyed both the view and the wonderful feeling of her mouth and tongue on my breasts. And each time it was my turn, I would lose all track of time. I would simply become lost in touching, kissing, and most of all, admiring my sister-in-law's gorgeous breasts.

We finished by sitting side by side on the tailgate while we sipped our drinks and enjoyed the wonderful view.

Glenda slept in my bed that night, and again, cuddled tightly against me.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

The following morning, Glenda stirred while I was moving from under her arm. "I need to pee." She announced.

"That's where I was heading." I told her. "I'll turn off the alarm and meet you outside."

When we were both squatted with our asses hanging over the side of the deck, just as we started peeing, Glenda said, "Beth?"

When I turned to look at her, she kissed me full on the lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss. It was just warm and nice, very erotic, and very naughty. She didn't end that kiss until both of us had finished peeing.

When we stood up, she said, "I'm sorry, but I've wanted to do that since yesterday morning in the hot tub. Are you mad?"

I let her words soak in for several seconds while I was trying to evaluate my feelings about it. Finally, I looked her in the eyes and put a hand on each of her shoulders. "Glenda, I know you've kissed girls before, but I haven't. So I guess I'm going to need to practice." I tried to maintain my serious tone and expression, but I couldn't."

"Well, in that case, you should practice." And she drew me in for another kiss, this one however, was nothing like the first. Our lips had no sooner met than her tongue was in my mouth. I thought I was going to have an orgasm right then and there.

When we broke our long kiss, I said "Whew! That was hot. Now let's jump into the shower and have some coffee."

"I've got a better idea. Let's get in the hot tub before the shower."

"Okay, but I'm going to put the coffee on. I can't wait that long for my morning coffee."

When the coffee was made and I joined her in the hot tub, I said to her, "It feels like we're getting pretty close to that line."

"The lesbian line?" She asked with a giggle.

"Yes, that line." I said as I sat opposite her.

"One way to resolve that is with a big ole hard cock. I need one really bad."

I chuckled, "Well, you're out of luck. I don't know any single guys around here."

"Oh, trust me. There are always single guys around. You just have to know how to find them." Then she put her hands on the sides of her large breasts and jiggled them. "And with these babies, they aren't hard to catch."

We both had to laugh at that one. And I knew she was right. Besides being a very sexy looking girl, I was sure she didn't have any trouble getting and holding onto the attention of the opposite sex.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

"Beth?" She asked over breakfast.

"Yes?"

She giggled—that giggle. "Good, I was hoping your answer would be yes."

I knotted my brows so she said, "Do you have a video camera?"

"Yes, why?"

"Is the kind you can put on a tripod?"

"Yes, we—I have a tripod for it, Why, what are you wanting to do?"

"Do you have a bikini?"

"What's going on in that naughty brain of yours?"

"Do you have a bikini?" She asked more sternly.

"Yes, I have a bikini. Now, will you please tell me what this is all about?"

"Cocks—hard cocks, at least one for each of us."

"At least one . . . I don't understand. We're already naked, what could a bikini have to do with . . . cocks?"

"It's a surprise. You're just going to have to trust me. I need you to help me with a few things though. First, we need to get rid of that bush of yours. You get some hot water and I'll get my razor."

"What?" I exclaimed.

She was already standing, but I was still seated. She moved in front of me. "Look at my pussy."

"I've seen it."

"Look anyway. Doesn't it look sexy totally bald?"

"Yes it does, but I'm not sure-"

"Okay, okay, we'll leave you a landing strip. Okay?"

Josh had shaved me once, but it really itched when it was growing back. When I mentioned that to her, she just laughed and said, "Then don't let it grow back."

I thought I was going to cum several times while she was shaving me, but fortunately, I didn't. When she was satisfied, she stood up and said, "I'm going upstairs to get my bikini. You get yours, and the video camera and tripod. And put on a little makeup, but don't take all day. I'll meet you at the hot tub in ten."

After obediently following her instructions, I went outside. I was carrying my bikini, but she was already wearing hers, so I put mine on. She took the tripod and set it up near the bedroom door, then affixed the camera to it and trained it on the hot tub. Then I helped her uncover the tub.

"Great, now go stand in the middle of the hot tub."

When I'd complied, I watched her making some adjustments to the height of the tripod and then fiddle with the zoom. Finally, she hit record and joined me in the middle of the tub. She put her arm around my waist and said, "Smile and wave to the camera."

"What, the helicopters aren't enough?" I chuckled, but did as she asked.

After a minute or so, she instructed me again, "Now, turn and face me." When I had, she leaned in and kissed me on the mouth, but it wasn't a French kiss, more than a sisterly one though.

"Now, lose the bikini top."

"Wait! Who's going to see this?"

"Nobody you know. Now get your top off." She said in the same stern voice she'd used earlier. She already had hers off so I sighed and did the same. "Now face the camera, smile and wave."

We did that for about another minute, then she said, "Lose the bottoms." When we were both totally naked, she said, "Now face me again. Leave your arms at your sides, but press your body to mine. We don't want any tit or pussy showing for this one. Lean your head back just to let them see us smiling at each other, but not so much they can see our tits."

Then, after a few seconds, she said, "Now kiss me like you mean business." I raised a hand to put it on her shoulder, but she stopped me. "No, it will block their view. We kissed passionately for almost a minute. When she pulled back, she announced, "Okay, you're done, and my work is just starting. I'm sure you can find something to do for the next few hours."

I thought for a second and then told her I would go to town and do some grocery shopping. She asked me to pick of a bottle of Patron Tequila for her. I was nervous about what she was going to do with the video, but I didn't say anything.

Before I left, she asked me for a short extension cord, so I got her one. She was out on the porch swing when I was dressed and ready to leave. She had her laptop on the wicker coffee table and was busy working on something.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

It was a ten mile drive into town, and I was gone almost three hours. When I got to the front gate, total panic flooded over me. First off, it was open. I hadn't left it open. The only other person who had a key was Bama. His real name was Will, but he was a huge Alabama football fan, so we just called him Bama. He always called from the front gate to warn us that he was coming in to mow. Shit! I said aloud. Where's my phone.

If we didn't answer the phone, Bama would lay on is horn as he neared the house—if he saw my car home. He didn't want to get shot, if we mistook him for an intruder. Sure enough, there he was, mowing in front of the house.

Glenda was still on the porch swing working on her laptop, so I went out to tell her to put something on. She just laughed and said, "You mean because Bama is here to mow? We've met already. It's a little late for modesty now."

"You met him . . . like that?"

She giggled, "Yes. He came around the porch and got quite a surprise. It took me five minutes to get his name out of him. The poor guy doesn't do well around women. He couldn't string two coherent words together.

Bama was a very, very nice young man. He was twenty-four, and had a great full-time job. He was also taking classes at Troy University, and did mowing for several people. Our place took him several days. The open area around the house and pond and up the drive was a lot of acres. It was usually soggy close to the pond, so he had to do that with a weed eater, but we paid him very well.

He was a large—and I do mean very large black man. He was six foot four, and weighed three hundred and fifty pounds, and not much of that was fat. He was solid as a rock. His dad was a local sheriff's deputy.

"Well, he's still mowing, so I guess he isn't too upset." I told her.

"Upset? Why should he be upset? He's just the shy type. Besides, I'm sure he's going to be seeing us naked a lot, if he comes out here very often. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up to mow more often now."

"I could never!" I exclaimed.

"Sure you can. It's easy. All you have to do is get naked and let the rest take care of itself. You'll both get over it soon enough. Now, get out of your fucking clothes, or I'll send this video to everyone in the state—Hell, I'll post it on my Facebook page."

I had no response to that, so I left her and carried in the groceries. After putting them away, I went into my bedroom and undressed. I didn't want Bama seeing me through the windows. Then I slipped out the back door hoping Bama wouldn't come around the house again. And knowing what a gentleman he was, I didn't think he would—now that he knew Glenda was out there naked.

She smiled when she saw me. "There, that's not so bad, is it?"

"I'll die if he comes around the house." I said.

"No one has ever died from being seen naked. You'll both survive it just fine. Now, I'm almost done. Give me another fifteen minutes and I'll show you what I've been working on."

Shit! I need to pee, and the blinds are up in the master bathroom. I could use the one in the living room, but that would mean walking through the house like this. He'd see me for sure.

"Beth. Snap out of it already. We don't pee in the house any more."

"Well I'm sure not going to-"

"Sure you are. I need to pee too. Just get on the other side of me."

"I won't be able to go." I told her.

"Well then, the longer it takes you, the longer you're going to have your ass hanging out there, and increase the odds Bama will see you. A lot of guys like watching a girl pee."

"For God's sake why?"

She shrugged, as she pulled me along to the deck. "I guess for the same reason I like watching them go. I love holding their cocks for them while they pee. It's probably the taboo of it that makes it exciting."

I had to force myself to breathe. I just looked toward the pond and tried to imagine a waterfall. That seemed to work, because I finally started peeing. I was trying to hurry, but I'd been holding it too long. It took me a long time to finish. Then I scampered quickly back to the center of the porch and used a towel that was draped over one of the wicker chairs to dry myself.

"I can't believe I just did that, and I can't imagine what Bama must think of me now."

"He'll think you're one very sexy, very bold lady. That's what he'll think."

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers