Golden Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JustAGuy agreed. "We're in no hurry. Let's just get comfortable and let happen what happens."

"You couldn't prove it by looking at your . . ."

MrPleaser laughed, "Hell, it doesn't take much to do that—especially not when we're accompanying such a sexy lady in the buff. But that doesn't mean we're in a hurry. We have plenty of time. Nothing is going to happen here that you don't want to happen, so just relax and enjoy. You won't be getting any pressure from us. We don't have any expectations. You are in total control. Oh, by the way, what should we call you? We can hardly address you as 4Tits4U, now can we?"

"You can call me Gina. It's not my real name, but I wish it was. I've always loved that name."

"Then Gina it is. So, Gina. I'm going to go find my clothes and get a cigarette if that's okay. I'll dry off before going in the house if you'll tell me where the towels are. Of course, if you prefer, I can just stand in the sun and drip dry."

I couldn't help but laugh. MrPleaser made me feel so warm and comfortable, even without touching me.

"Wait a minute to let most of the water drip off you, then go in that door and straight ahead to the bath. Grab all the towels you can find and bring them out."

"Do you two know each other?" I asked JustAGuy after MrPleaser had gone inside.

"No, but we've chatted online before. We're very similar in our tastes and attitudes."

"I have a question, and I would appreciate an honest answer, okay?"

"I always give honest answers, even when I know it's not what a lady wants to hear."

"Good, then why do you do this? You're a great looking guy, and you're very charming. I'm sure you don't have any problem picking up girls, so why?"

"It's fun. That's about it. When you remove all the normal mating reticules of dating and dining and pretending, it's just more fun."

"That sounded like a very honest answer. Thank you. What should I call you?"

"Dan—and yes, that's my real name."

"I'm happy that you responded to our web thingy, Dan. It's very nice to meet you."

"Trust me, the pleasure is all mine . . . for the moment. I hope it's mostly yours later."

Holy fuck! I almost came right there in the hot tub. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with a total stranger . . . but he was nice—very nice.

I looked around to see Glenda still on her knees in front of MrHarlyMan.

"Don't worry about her." MrPleaser said as he finally emerged from the bedroom door. "I think she likes the biker type."

"She just loves sex." I defended her honor, "But yes, she was hot for him half way through his interview."

"Just like you were for me." MrPleaser said while looking me straight in the eyes. "It's okay, I felt the same way about you."

"You weren't just thinking about getting your hands and mouth on those big tits of hers?"

He grinned, "Who wouldn't? But tits don't make the woman. She's sexy, but not like you. I'd choose you in a heartbeat."

"Me too." Dan agreed. "She's a bit young for me. I had my eye on you all along."

I'm sure I blushed, "I'm . . . you two . . . shit! I don't know what to say." Then I looked at MrPleaser, "I need a name. It doesn't have to be your real one, but I need something to call you."

"You can call me anything but late to dinner or sex, but my real name is Steve."

"Nice to meet you, Steve. This is Dan, and you can call me Gina—not my real name, but I love it."

"Gina, I'd love to cup your beautiful breasts. May I?" Steve asked in the most gentlemanly of ways.

I hesitated. I needed to think through what I was about to tell them. Finally, I just said it straight out. "Both of you know that I've never been with anyone other than my late husband. I'm not sure what all is going to happen here today and tonight, but please, please, don't ask me. I won't know how to answer. I just know that I want this. I truly do, so it's going to be up to the two of you to help me. Don't ask, just do. Okay?"

"We understand. You're in good, capable, and understanding hands with us, Gina. Don't worry about a thing."

"Whew!" I said, "I'm glad that's settled. Now, will one of you kind Sirs please pour me a light Screwdriver? You find everything you need in the fridge and on the counter."

"I'll get it." Dan volunteered quickly.

When he was gone, Steve slid over next to me in the hot tub. Then he said in the most gentle of tones, "Why don't you start out by reaching over here and finding my cock." When I had, he said, "You don't have to stroke it or anything. Just hold onto it, and when Dan comes back, take his in your other hand and just enjoy us."

I swallowed hard and nodded. I was looking down and away from him when I said, "Thank you."

(.)(.)(.)(.)

I took Dan's hard cock into my other hand within seconds of him returning to the hot tub. A minute after that, we heard screams of pleasure coming from the pier. We all turned to look.

Glenda was bent over the railing, and MrHarleyMan was putting it to her from behind. I was a bit jealous of her so I let out a nervous chuckle, "I hope that will be me before too long."

Dan immediately reached over and began kneading my breasts, while Steve, as if they'd rehearsed it, eased one hand to my thigh and brought it slowly upward until it rested squarely on my mound. Seconds later, there was a finger inside me, and a thumb gently moving over and around my clit.

Steve then said, "I think we should get out of this hot tub and take a quick shower. I saw a wonderful king size bed in there. I suggest we'd be more comfortable in it."

"Yes," I said, already panting slightly, "But I have to pee first, and we have a rule, no peeing in the house. My sister-in-law insists that we pee out here. I thought it was stupid at first, but now I think it's kind of liberating, in a kinky kind of way."

Dan asked me, "On your profile, you listed Mild Kink and Fetishes. It would help if we knew about those."

I didn't know what name Glenda wanted to use, so I just said, "She made the profile. All I know is the pee thing. She likes it when we pee together and kiss at the same time." Gawd! I couldn't believe I was telling them that.

"Well, we wouldn't want to break any of her rules, now would we?" Dan chuckled.

So I crawled out of the hot tub, took a deep breath and squatted over the edge. I didn't look at the guys, but I assumed they were watching. When I was finished, I went inside and started the shower water.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

That was perhaps the sexiest shower I'd ever taken. I had two horny guys in there with me, washing me in places I never thought another human would touch me. And after they were finished washing me, I washed them, each in turn. I left no centimeter of their bodies unwashed. And then they dried me, and then themselves. It was like they were a well rehearsed team.

When they laid me gently on my ultra soft Cheetah skin duvet, I was in heaven within seconds. Steve's tongue was lapping at my slit and clit, and Dan was expertly licking and sucking my breasts. My whole body stiffened when Steve ran his tongue in circles over my asshole, but after a few seconds I relaxed and realized that it felt nice, and very, very naughty.

After several minutes, I heard words coming out of my mouth that I couldn't believe came from me. "Guys, please fuck me now. I need to be fucked."

It didn't take a lot of convincing. Steve pulled me to the edge of the bed and slung my legs over his arms. I reached down and positioned his hard cock at my opening. He went slowly—much too slowly for my mood. "Fuck me, fuck me now, goddamit. I need it now."

He obliged, plunging his ridged cock deep inside my already drenched pussy.

It was only by the grace of God that I didn't pass out. I'd needed to feel that so badly for so long. He worked himself into a steady rhythm. I came once but it was a nothing little build up pussy quiver. When the second one started to build though, I knew it was going to be better.

"I . . . feel it starting. I want it . . . I need it."

Steve increased his tempo. Dan began kneading my breasts with more intensity and nibbling on my nipples harder.

When I came, I screamed out "Oh Gawd!" I must have gushed. Through the fog of my orgasm, I could barely hear Steve say, "Wow!" and Dan said with awe in his voice, "Nice".

(.)(.)(.)(.)

"I . . . the drink you made me . . . I think I left it outside."

Dan responded, "I'll get it."

When I was on my side and sipping the drink, Steve asked, "Do you mind if I smoke?"

I reached into the bedside drawer and produced an ashtray. "Not at all."

After several minutes, I asked both of them more bluntly than I would have ever thought myself capable of, "So now, it's your turn. What can I do for you?"

Steve responded after only a slight hesitation, "You can relax and sip your drink and let us enjoy just being with you—looking at you and knowing that we will have you in ways you've never been had. We have plenty of time."

Gawd! I was so falling in love with him.

Just as I was finishing my drink, I realized that I needed to pee again, so I told them. Steve swept me up in his arms and carried me outside. Dan joined us, and soon I had an arm draped over each of their shoulders, and each held one of my legs up with their arms.

Steve chuckled, "We're going to need another shower, but we're ready.

I couldn't believe how easily I started to pee. I couldn't see it, but I must have been soaking their legs and feet. I didn't care though. It was fun and naughty, and I loved it.

After rinsing ourselves off and drying, Dan said to me, "I want to fuck you now?"

"I want it too. I want it bad." And then I looked at Steve, "I want you too . . . in my mouth."

I didn't have to ask twice. Soon I was being fucked hard from behind and trying my best to concentrate on the blowjob I was giving Steve. This was all foreign to me. I'd given Josh plenty of blowjobs, but not like this—not with someone fucking me, and not with a cock so long and thick. It must have been over seven inches long. If I wasn't very good at it, it wasn't from the lack of effort.

I stiffened again when I felt a slick finger working its way into my ass, but it felt wonderful. When I came again, it was much, much harder than before. I may have even blacked out for a few seconds. When I was in better control of my senses, I apologized, "I'm sorry. I must have-"

Steve chuckled, "Yes you did, but its okay. We hope it felt as good for you as it looked for us. Of course, you practically bit my cock off, but I forgive you."

"Oh gawd! I'm so sorry."

"Hey, I was just kidding."

Dan's hard cock was still inside my pussy. He asked me, "Do you need some time, or-"

"Gawd no, fuck me like you mean business." Gezzzz I felt like such a slut while saying things like that, but I enjoyed doing it. I felt like I was free to say or do anything I wanted, so I said to Steve, "I want to make you cum."

He chuckled, "That, my dear Gina, may take longer than you're prepared to spend at it. I last forever after cumming the first time, but I promise, you'll get it when it's time."

Dan picked up his pace. He had hold of my hips and was yanking me back onto his cock hard with every thrust. I couldn't remember ever being fucked so hard. I finally had to abandon my attempt to continue sucking Steve's cock.

I'm not sure how many times I came. Everything was a blur. I was still recuperating when I heard one of them say, and I'm not sure which one, "I need to pee."

"Outside." I heard myself almost order him.

I stumbled out after them. When I heard one of them start to pee, I remembered vaguely Glenda telling me that she loved to hold a man's cock while he peed. I surprised myself at having the guts to make such a bold move, but I managed it. I stepped up behind Dan and slid my hand around him. Soon, I was holding the water hose as it emptied itself into the air and down the twelve feet to the ground. The feeling was intoxicating.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

Glenda and "Terry", I finally had something other than MrHarlyMan to call him, joined us in the kitchen. We were preparing steaks for the grill. Steve was using the heavy, hammer-like meat tenderizer when Terry asked, "Still beating your meat there are you?" That brought a laugh from all of us.

When Glenda and I had a chance to talk away from the guys, she asked me, "Are you enjoying yourself?" I couldn't lie, "Holy shit, girl. Those guys are amazing."

She hugged me tightly, "I'm glad you're having fun. You deserve it. And Terry is okay. I wouldn't kick him to the curb for just any ole cock. He'll do in a pinch." And we both laughed out loud.

"We should probably have a quick douche." She suggested.

I knew she was right. If we were going to play some more, and I was sure we were, freshening up was definitely called for.

My jaw dropped when I heard her call to the boys, "Guys, we're going to wash your excellent cum out of our pussies. You should come watch."

When she passed me on the way to the master bathroom, she saw my shocked expression, "Oh grow up. It's fun to let guys watch."

The next thing I knew, Glenda was emptying the plastic bottle of liquid into her pussy as the four of us looked on. When it was my turn, I looked at everything but their faces. I was truly embarrassed, but I still found the whole thing to be deliciously naughty.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

After we'd eaten our fill. Glenda took over the proceedings. She didn't tell me in advance what she was going to do. "Guys, there's something Gina and I would like to show you." And she pulled me into the middle of the living room and laid a very passionate kiss on me. While she was kissing me, she brought one of her hands up to my breasts, and the fingers of her other hand snaked between my legs. Before I knew what was happening, she was finger fucking me right in front of our three guests.

When she stopped kissing me, she said to the onlookers, "Is there anyone here who doesn't think that's hot as hell." All the while, her fingers were busy inside me.

"Lick her pussy." Terry called out.

She played coy, "Oh, would that get your big ole cock hard again so you can fuck me good and proper?"

"Hell yeah. Eat her pretty little pussy for us."

Even before she made a move, I knew she was going to do it. She was not one to back down from a challenge. But all the events of the evening, spurred on by just enough alcohol to give me more courage than I would otherwise have, caused me to push her away. "Fuck no. Not standing up like this." And I slumped backwards onto the sofa. "If she's going to eat me, she'd better do it right."

It didn't surprise me when Glenda's mouth was on my pussy within seconds. I'd known for some time that she wanted to do it. Honestly, I wanted to reciprocate, just not with all these men watching.

She licked my pussy oh so good, and she sucked and nibbled at my clit until I thought I'd pass out for sure. After ten minutes or so, I just blurted out, "My turn."

Glenda looked up at me and grinned, and then she moved to the couch and I took my place between her legs. I licked her slit up and down and then ran my tongue over her clit. "Ummmmm that feels wonderful, baby."

After only a few minutes, Glenda pushed my head away and pulled me to my feet. She moved in and kissed me deeply, before whispering, "Their all hard."

I looked over to the guys and saw that they were indeed all three hard and waving proudly at us. She leaned in, this time not trying to hide that she was whispering something to me. "Have you ever done anal?"

"Gawd no!" I accidently blurted out.

"You're about to. Trust me, you'll love it."

"Boys, we'd like to feel some hard cock in our asses. Are you up for that?"

You could say all three of them responded positively. Glenda ran upstairs and returned a minute later with a jar of KY Jelly. I began shaking uncontrollably as Steve lifted me onto the bed. "Get on your knees."

I looked back at him, "I . . . never."

He showed me that same gentle soothing look I'd seen several times from him. "Don't worry. I know what to do. I won't hurt you. Just try to relax. It will be easier if you relax."

I didn't know him, but I did trusted him. I looked forward and saw Glenda crawl up on her knees facing me. Terry was lubing up his huge cock with the KY. She motioned Dan over and had him lay down perpendicular in front of her, and she immediately began licking up and down his twitching cock.

Gawd! That was such a sexy sight, I almost forgot for a second what was about to happen to me. Terry tossed Steve the jar. It was going to happen soon, very soon, and the thought of it scared me to death.

The first thing I felt was Steve's fingers on my pussy, rubbing it gently, and then I felt his tongue touch my puckered hole. I hadn't expected that, but it felt really, really good.

Glenda had to stop sucking Dan's cock. From the contorted look on her face, I could tell that Terry was working his massive cock inside her ass. I was sure it was really hurting her, and that scared me, but then she grinned at me and winked.

Steve was now finger fucking my pussy while working his tongue deeper into my ass. After a couple of minutes, I felt a slick finger enter my ass, deeper and deeper. He was now finger fucking both my pussy and my ass.

Glenda hadn't gone back to sucking Dan's cock yet. She was just holding it in her hand. I could tell by how close Terry's body was to her butt, that he had almost all of his big cock inside her ass.

I felt Steve work another finger into my ass, and I almost passed out from the pleasure. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I'm sure I was starting to relax some, because I felt myself unconsciously pushing back against his fingers. I felt him stretching me as he finger fucked me.

When he pulled his fingers out of my ass and pussy, I knew it was time. Terry was slowly moving in and out of Glenda's ass now. I felt the tip of Steve's cock on my now tingling hole, and I felt him apply just a little pressure. I kept telling myself, "relax, relax, relax".

I realized that I was pushing back to Steve's cock, urging him to put it in me. He was moving it from side to side, pressing a little more firmly until it happened. The head of his cock popped inside me. It was uncomfortable, but it didn't really hurt. "relax, relax, relax."

Terry was fucking Glenda's ass a little faster now, and she'd gone back to licking up and down Dan's hard cock. She told Terry, "Go slow. I want to wait on Gina, so we can do this together. Steve wasn't moving. He was just standing there with the head of his cock inside me.

After a minute or so though, he pressed forward a little, and I could feel my ass accept a little more of his cock. He pulled back an almost imperceptible distance and then pressed forward again, this time a little farther. He continued that for a long time until I felt his body pressing against my butt. I felt so full—like his cock was filling my whole body. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'm wonderful." I answered.

Glenda looked up at me and giggled. "I told you you'd love it. You haven't felt anything yet. Just wait till he starts fucking you."

As she was saying that, I felt Steve begin to withdraw a little—maybe half way, then back forward again. He repeated that several times, backing out a little more each time before moving forward again.

I was ready, and I knew it. "Steve, I'm ready. Fuck me now, please."

He did start fucking me, but slowly. It was another two minutes before he picked up his pace. I sensed that he felt me push back onto his cock that I really was ready, so he started fucking me even faster.

"Let's do this." I heard Glenda tell Terry, and she stopped sucking Dan's cock again and braced herself.

"Gawd! Oh Gawd!" I screamed loudly as Steve began pounding his cock into my ass hard. I could feel something happening in my pussy, but I wasn't sure. The sensations in my ass were too overwhelming.