Golden Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost all track of time. Steve was rocking my body violently forward and then jerking me back onto his cock only to thrust me forward again. Gawd I loved it, the feel of being fucked like this—being used like this—like a total slut whore. "Harder!" I gasped through my panting. "Oh baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh gawd! I'm . . . almost . . . almost. Gawd fuck me. And then what felt like a series of orgasms flooded over me one after another, after another. "Gawd!"

Finally I had to stop him, "I need a minute" I managed through my gasping and panting. "I just . . . a minute."

I barely heard Glenda say, "When she's ready, DP her." I had no idea what that meant, but she hadn't led me astray to that point. It took me longer than a minute—more like three or four. Steve just stood there, holding my hips tightly back to him, his cock buried to the hilt inside me. Terry must have cum in Glenda's ass, because they were both just leaning on the bed looking at me.

When I told Steve I was ready again, he shocked me by pulling his cock all the way out of my ass. Dan moved around beside me, still on his back. Then Steve lifted me up and placed me over Dan, straddling him.

I was starting to understand what was happening. I was going to have them both inside me at the same time. I wasn't afraid. I was excited.

I lowered my pussy down onto Dan's cock. When he was fully inside me, Steve pushed my upper body forward, until I was on my hands. Then Steve put his cock back into my ass until he was all the way in. Gawd! I was so, so, so totally filled with cock. I wouldn't have thought it was possible to have that much cock in me at one time.

Steve began fucking me slowly again and Dan began thrusting his hips up slowly as well, fucking my pussy. Dan reached up and began kneading my tits. Glenda moved next to me and turned my head to her. She kissed me over and over.

There were too many sensations. My whole body was just a flood of sensations. It was all wonderful, but after a few minutes, I simply couldn't take it anymore. "Let's . . . let's save some for later. I need a break."

Everyone in the room had a good laugh, even me.

Finally, Glenda told them, "You guys go wash up and then Gina and I will take a shower."

(.)(.)(.)(.)

"Well?" Glenda asked me when we were in the shower. "What do you think?"

"I think I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow. That's what I think."

And then she asked me, "Is there anything you want to do that you haven't already done?"

I thought about it and then said, "I want to get Steve off with my mouth. The rest of what I want to do will be after they leave."

"Are you sure you don't want to try Terry's monster cock?"

"Nah, I'll pass. Maybe next time."

"Ooooo, there's going to be a next time. I like the sound of that."

"We'll see."

"Personally, I want to have all three of them at the same time. And I still want to get a little kinky with them before we're done."

"What kind of 'kinky'?" I asked her, but she wouldn't tell me.

"Be my guest. I'll enjoy watching you in action—just don't make Steve cum. I want that all to myself."

"Gotcha."

(.)(.)(.)(.)

After sitting and chatting for a bit, Glenda blurted out, "You guys let me know when you're ready. I have three holes to fill. After that, I want to get my freak on, so just get ready. Steve, Gina wants your cum, so whatever you have to do, save it for her, okay?"

He chuckled, "Yes, Ma'am, I told her I would, and I'm a man of my word."

"Okay then. When you're all ready, who wants what hole?"

Terry didn't hesitate, "I really like fucking your ass . . . nice and tight."

"I want your mouth. You never finished what you started earlier." Dan said.

"I guess that leaves me with fucking your ear." Steve chided.

Glenda was quick, "Oooooo, my ears are virgins. I guess it's time to pop their cherries." And that brought a huge round of laughter from everyone.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

Glenda was in a hurry, so she had all three of them stand around her and she began sucking them one after another, constantly switching off until they were all raging hard.

A few minutes later, Steve was on his back on the white sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace. I remembered thinking, "That has to be dry cleaned. What am I going to tell the people at the cleaners?"

Glenda straddled him and slid down on his hard cock. When she leaned forward, Terry knelt into position and began assaulting her asshole. When she was fully impaled on both cocks, Dan knelt beside her. She took him her mouth immediately.

They went at it like that for over thirty minutes, although Dan didn't last more than ten of it. Finally, Steve said, "I need a break." So Terry and Glenda let him up, then went right back to what they were doing.

"I'll go wash up." Steve said to me.

"No!" I practically yelled at him. I want to taste her on you."

He chuckled, "Okay, where and how?"

I didn't care, so I asked him, "How do you like it best?"

"I like to be standing."

Then come over here. When he was in front of me, I threw a pillow on the hardwood floor and knelt in front of him. "It won't take me long now if you use your hand too." So I did. I stroked his wonderful cock with my hand while sucking as much of him in my mouth as I could. I swirled my tongue around the head when I backed off.

"I'm close, baby. Just tighten your grip some. Don't change anything else." And a few seconds later, he warned me, "Here it comes." And his cock began pulsing his hot seed into my mouth. I was determined to take it all, but I couldn't. There was simply too much of it. I had to back off and let the rest spill out onto my chest, stomach and thighs. I'd never seen so much cum in my life, and I loved it, every drop of it. When he was finished, I used my fingers to scoop it up and then lick them clean.

"That was awesome." He told me in what sounded like a very sincere tone. "Absolutely awesome."

I hadn't realized that Glenda and Terry had finished until I heard her giggle and clap.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

A few minutes later, we were all in the hot tub, sipping drinks and laughing about nothing special. Glenda asked them, "Okay, what's the freakiest thing you've ever done?"

Terry wasn't shy about answering, "I did this girl in the ass in the middle of her living room floor with her parents sitting on the couch. Her mother was kind of running the show, telling us what to do. Before we were done, the bitch had her dad kneel down there so she could suck his cock."

"Oh my gawd!" Glenda said, and that sentiment was pretty much shared by everyone, especially me.

Dan was next. I can't top that, but I did fuck a girl from behind once while she whipped her boyfriend's cock with a flyswatter. That poor guy cried like a baby."

"Holy shit! Can you blame him?" Steve asked.

Steve was last, "Well, this is kind of hard to admit, since I'm not bi, but I did let a pair of twins talk me into sucking their brother while they fucked and sucked me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was in total shock. Everyone drew in a collective gasp. "Now that's freaky!" Glenda said. "Did you take is cum?"

He cleared his throat, "Uh, no. They took care of that."

Whew! At least I felt some measure of relief. I didn't want to think of Steve in that way. He was my knight in shinning armor, after all.

Glenda went next. "I sucked a guys pee out of his dick, and I loved it."

That didn't draw nearly the reaction from the others that I was feeling. They practically gave her a pass on it. Of course, I tried to remember that all three of these guys had expressed and interest in kink, so I guess that didn't shock them that much.

All eyes turned to me. My answer was easy, "You've all seen me as wild and crazy as I've ever been in my life. So what can I say?"

"Okay then." Glenda took control, as usual. "Time to get freaky. You guys drink as much as you can and hold out as long as you can. Gina and I want some pee fun."

I gasped noticeably. She'd included me in that. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I wasn't sure I wanted any part of it—not after she'd just admitted to sucking the pee out of a guy's dick. I wasn't about to do that. And then she turned to me, "You'd better have another one yourself—a strong one. You're going to need it.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

About thirty minutes later, Dan said, "It's getting urgent over here."

"Then let the games begin. Get out and wait for us." Then she turned to me and said, "Just trust me. This is going to be special." And she got out of the hot tub and helped me out. I didn't know what to expect, but I had a bad feeling about it.

Glenda grabbed two towels, folded them, and placed them on the deck. "Kneel down." She instructed me. I watched her kneel down, so I followed her lead and knelt down in front of her.

She told Dan, "While we're kissing, pee on us."

"Where?" He asked.

"Everywhere, from head to toe."

I didn't like the sound of that, but at least if we were kissing, I shouldn't have to worry about getting it in my mouth. I could always shower afterward.

As we kissed passionately, his hot pee splashed over us. Actually, it wasn't that bad—kind of different, or maybe even neat feeling, and it was definitely erotic and very naughty. It didn't displease me as much as I thought—except for my hair. I hated feeling it in my hair.

"Anyone else? Or do you need another few minutes?"

"I need a few." Steve said. Terry agreed, so Glenda told me, "Turn on the hose."

Gawd! It was going to be soooooo cold, but at least it wouldn't last long. I showered her, and then she turned the hose on me. "Get my hair good." I instructed her. It felt great getting back into the hot tub.

When Terry was ready, we crawled out of the hot tub again. This time, Glenda spread the towels out more so we could sit on them. We leaned back on our hands with our knees up and spread open.

When she kissed me, Terry obeyed her instructions to the letter. He concentrated on peeing on our pussies, alternating from hers to mine. I really liked that. It was like using the shower spray, but with the naughtiness of the kink thrown in for good measure.

Again we rinsed off and got back in the hot tub until Steve was ready. Glenda got on her knees again, and had me do the same, but this time, we were side by side, our eyes closed, and out mouths open. I protested—a lot, but she insisted, so I finally submitted to her.

It wasn't as bad as I'd imagined, although I couldn't stop thinking about the cleanliness of it. It wasn't the same as rinsing your body afterward. This was going in our mouths for Christ's sake. But it was just a splash here and there. It wasn't like he was right there. He was a few feet from our faces, and his aim wasn't that good hehe. Still, it was erotic and naughty, and despite myself, I found it oddly exciting.

The three guys all having peed on us, I thought Glenda would move on to other things, but alas, I was wrong. There was one more thing she wanted us to do, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. Finally, I reluctantly agreed, but with one stipulation. "Only with Steve." I whispered into her ear.

Before I knew it, Glenda was across the hot tub, straddling Steve's lap and whispering something to him. He shot me a sideways glance, and then said, "Okay."

We'd been in the hot tub far, far too long, so we got out, dried ourselves, and went back into the house.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

It must have been after two in the morning when Glenda told Terry and Dan they could sleep in the two bedrooms upstairs. She'd whispered something to Steve, but I didn't know what. "Steve, will you be alright on the couch?" He assured her that would be fine.

When the other two were gone, she said to Steve, "You can sleep with us tonight. Gina likes you, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind being sandwiched between us. But there's that little business we have to take care of first."

"Do you have any beer?" He asked with a sly grin.

I giggled, "Yes, a few bottles of Bud Light."

"A few bottles should do it. Grab me three of them."

When I handed him the bottles, he chugged one right after the other. I was amazed, but of course, I hadn't seen him have more than one or two drinks since he arrived. When he drained the last one, he said, "Now all we can do is wait."

I suggested we put on some tunes and snuggle in bed. Both Glenda and Steve seemed to like that idea, so we did.

I was almost dozing off when Steve said he was ready. We went out the back bedroom door. Glenda and I knelt down on the towels and Steve stepped up in front of us. "You'll have to wait till I get it started."

"You're in control." Glenda told him. "Just make sure we both get our share."

When he started to pee, it splashed across our thighs, but he pinched it off quickly. Glenda put her lips around the head of his cock, and he released his grip. Pee began gushing from her lips, so he pinched his cock again. I could sense that it wasn't comfortable for him, so I took him in my mouth quickly. Only a second later, I felt his powerful hot stream flood my mouth. I tried to swallow, but there was too much. I gagged and coughed and felt his pee spewing from my nose. He pinched it off again.

Glenda took another turn, until it became too much for her, so I replaced her mouth on his cock with mine. This time, the flow wasn't so fierce, and I was able to take it. I sucked his flaccid cock like it was cum spewing from it instead of piss. I sucked until long after he was finished.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

We were showered and in bed, Steve smoking a cigarette, me hugging close to him, and Glenda hugging me, cupping my breast, before any of us said anything. Then Glenda asked, "Well, would you do it again?"

I contemplated her question for a while before asking, "The whole night, or just the last part?"

"Both."

"The whole night? I'm not sure yet. The last part? Definitely . . . but not with just anyone." And I gave Steve a little squeeze.

When Steve snuffed out his cigarette and turned off the light, I pressed myself more firmly to him and whispered in his ear, "My name is Beth."

(.)(.)(.)(.)

As they had been instructed, Terry and Dan were up and gone early. The security system announced their departure. I was still holding onto Steve tightly when he began to stir.

"It's too early. We can sleep for a while." I whispered to him.

He whispered back, "I need to get rid of the rest of that beer, and then I'll come back to bed.

"I'll come with you." So we both got out of bed. Glenda just rolled over the other way and curled up. Not wanting to wake her by opening the back door to the bedroom, we walked through the living room and went out that door.

"Still outside, huh?" Steve asked with a chuckle.

I giggled, "Rules are rules."

When he stepped to the railing, I stood beside him. I waited until he started to pee, then I reached out my hand. He knew what I wanted and moved his hand away. I quickly replaced it with mine and aimed his stream upward so it arched high in the air. "Mmmm, I love doing this." I purred to him.

"It will be my pleasure to let you . . . anytime."

When he was finished, I shook his flaccid cock dutifully and released him. Then I squatted over the railing. While I was peeing, I asked him, "Will you come back sometime . . . just you, without the other guys?" And then I added before he could answer, "Glenda won't be here forever. She has to go back to school when it starts."

He smiled down at me, "I would like that, whether she's here or not."

My heart jumped for joy. I really did like him, a lot. I found it difficult to believe he was just twenty-one. As I was standing up, I asked him, "You said before that you're free all weekend. Will you stay?"

"The night?"

"Yes, if you can, I'd really like that?"

"Then I'll stay, but I'll have to get up early so I can get home and change clothes for work. I have a part time summer job at a lumber company."

"I'm wide awake now. Do you want to get into the hot tub?"

He chuckled, "Okay, but not for as long as we were in there last night. I was a shriveled prune when I got out."

I giggled as we slid the cover off, "Not all of you was shriveled. Gawd, my ass and pussy are really sore."

"They earned sore." He said with another chuckle.

Just before getting in, I thought of something. "I'll be right back." And I went into the house and came back with fresh towels, his pack of cigarettes, and his lighter. I handed them to him and then pulled the ashtray from under the shelf on the side of the tub and placed it on top of the shelf. "There, you haven't had one yet. Josh always lit one the minute he opened his eyes in the morning." I put the hand towel on the shelf and crawled in. "That's to dry your hands so you won't get your cigarette wet."

He raised a brow, "My, my, you think of everything."

"My husband smoked."

His expression turned serious. "You have my condolences, Beth, but I'm glad to be here with you."

I let out a long sigh. "I haven't had a chance to think about him that much—not with Glenda around."

He put his arm around me and pulled me close, "That's a good thing."

"Hey, you two aren't starting without me, are you?" Glenda said while shutting the bedroom door behind her.

Steve answered, "We're just talking."

As she was squatting to pee, she said, "Talking is over rated." And then she began to sing the country song, "A little less talk and a lot more action."

* * *

After coffee and breakfast, we were just sitting on the porch swing, talking and enjoying the view. Steve said, "If I had a fishing pole, we'd have fresh fish for lunch."

"There's a whole closet full of fishing stuff upstairs, but you don't need any of it if you want to catch Brim."

"Really? Why is that?"

"C'mon, I'll show you." And the three of us put on our shoes and headed down to the pier.

Josh had cut out part of the railing and installed a board to step down on, and from there, you could step down into our small boat. It was a ten foot Pond Prowler with a trolling motor. We always left it tied to the pier. It had an automatic bilge pump to keep it from collecting rain water.

I told them to climb down into the boat. There wasn't room for all three of us, so I stayed on the pier. When they were both seated in the swiveling chairs, I got a scoop of fish food from the bin and handed it down to Glenda. Then I handed Steve the long-handled fishing net. "Put the net in the water under the pier, then throw out a handful of food."

I saw Glenda when she threw out the fish food and heard the water start to churn. "Holy shit!" Steve exclaimed when he pulled the net back into the boat. He started counting. He had eleven fish. Six of them were really big ones, so he kept those and threw back the others.

"You'll find everything you need to clean them in the box by the wooden table, but you'll have to bring a water hose down from the house."

"This is incredible." He said as he helped Glenda back up onto the pier. "This whole place is incredible."

All of a sudden, we heard the several long blasts of a horn. "Shit! It's Bama. What do we do?"

Glenda laughed. "Smile and wave, of course."

"Who's Bama?" Steve asked.

"The guy who does the mowing."

Steve started laughing with Glenda as they started waving. I joined them, but more out of embarrassment than anything else. Bama, just parked and got out of his truck. When he saw us, he just gave us a quick wave and then went about his business of unloading his mower.

"I'm going up to the house." I told them.

"You're going to do no such thing. We're going to stay right here and watch while Steve cleans the fish."

"But he's already finished the front. He'll be mowing the back today." I pleaded.

Glenda laughed again. "If everything is proportional on him, this could get very interesting."