Golden Hills University Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgray259
sgray259
320 Followers

Then came the sound of laughing nearby. Two dark-haired girls were walking toward the dorm, wearing short black miniskirts and loose halter tops that barely concealed the bulging breasts underneath. When they saw Marconi, they started whispering to each other.

"Good evening, Officer," said one, while the other giggled. "I'm Wendy. This is Alicia. We...um...we want to report a crime. In our room. Can you come with us please?"

Marconi didn't hesitate. He went straight toward them, and his hands were inside Wendy's skirt even before they entered the dorm. Henley knew that his cock would soon be plunging in and out of those young girls, and that thought pushed her over the edge. She sank back into the bushes, groaning and twisting as the orgasm claimed her.

******

Moving through the shadows, she managed to reach her apartment at the edge of the campus without being seen. Retrieving a spare key under a flower pot, she went inside and headed straight for the bathroom. She took a long, hot shower, fingering herself into another fit of ecstasy.

Sitting on the sofa in her bathrobe, she flipped through the movies on Netflix and found one that featured a man and a woman stranded on an island together. She tried to sit through the exposition at the beginning, but soon she was fast-forwarding to the sex scenes. Again her hand went to her pussy, stirring her insatiable clit as she watched the naked figures kissing and inevitably fucking.

Then upstairs, looking at herself in the mirror. Her breasts had definitely grown. She had always been pleased with the way they looked, but now...she looked like she could be on the cover of Playboy. Her nipples were bigger, too. She touched one of them, and an arc of pleasure coursed through her. She touched the other one. Then she began to touch both at the same time, sensuously rubbing the erect nubs, gently pinching and tugging. Her breathing quickened, her heart pounded in her chest, and her pussy was calling to her with undeniable lust. And she masturbated again, watching herself in the mirror, thrilled at the erotic sight of her own longing and satisfaction.

Her dreams that night were full of sex, and she lost count of her orgasms.

******

She woke up horny the next morning. "What the hell is wrong with me?" she muttered. Her pussy ought to have been raw and sore from all that sex, but it wasn't. Her swollen clit made no complaints as she swirled her fingertips around it, and pretty soon she had her vibrator out. With her legs wide open, she played with her taut nipples while the humming device nuzzled her clit, and soon she was groaning and panting with back-to-back climaxes.

"Okay, enough!" she told herself. "I'm in control here."

She showered, resisting the urge to masturbate, even though her tits were as hard as rocks, and her pussy pleaded for attention.

She put on her uniform, wincing at the thought of her missing badge. She would have to find it, or report it missing and come up with some sort of explanation.

Looking at herself in the mirror - a policewoman once more. She was in control.

******

Reporting to the security office, she was relieved to see that Marconi wasn't there. Probably still in bed with those girls, she thought. Images of that scene swam through her mind, but she quickly pushed them back out.

She found her badge in the grass, right where she had left it. It was hard for her to revisit the site of that sexual carnage, but she was glad she had done it. She felt stronger now. In the bright light of the morning, the depraved orgy of the prior evening seemed like just another horny dream, and she was confident that nothing like that would ever happen again.

Then she heard someone moan.

Rounding the corner of the building, she saw a young student with his back to the wall. His eyes were closed, and he was groaning softly. Coming closer, Henley saw that his pants were down, and a blonde girl was sucking his cock.

"Stop it!" Henley shouted, more forcefully than she meant to. As vulnerable as she was, this was the last thing she wanted to see right now. "Get away from him!"

The girl kept going, defiantly slurping the boy's rigid penis. Her head bobbed faster - she was trying to make him come.

"I said stop it!" Henley practically yelled.

The girl reluctantly withdrew her mouth from the swollen member, giving it a couple of lingering kisses before she stood up.

"Shouldn't you be in class right now?" asked Henley.

The girl smirked. "I don't go to classes anymore. I've got better things to do." She turned and gave the boy a wink. "See you later, Dylan. You know where to find me." She sauntered off toward the main campus.

The policewoman looked at Dylan, who appeared flustered and confused. And irresistible. Her gaze drifted down to his glistening phallus. Oh, God, he was well hung! Just like those boys last night. She didn't mean to stare, but she couldn't seem to pull her eyes away from that enticing cock. It looked like it was throbbing and pulsing, hungry for some more friction. And her pussy was tingling urgently.

When he saw where she was looking, he began to pull his pants up.

"Don't," said Henley.

He looked surprised. Henley was surprised herself; it seemed as though her voice was coming from someone else, someone sly and sexy. "Leave them down." She walked toward the boy, her eyes locked with his. "I can't just let you walk away, with a hard-on like that. You might try to use it on somebody." She was right in front of him now, and the maddening lust was taking over. Duty, law, ethics - those abstract ideas evaporated as she reached down and felt his hard, hot shaft - so powerful, so compelling. He moaned as she started to rub the veined sheath - just slowly at first. She watched his face as she played with him; the sight of his pleasure was intoxicating. Smiling, she began to kiss him, her tongue meeting his, her hand gliding a little faster up and down his sex tool. His precum was smearing her fingers; he was ready.

She kneeled down in front of him and began to suck his cock. Just like last night, she thought. It was happening all over again. But this time, there was no resistance. She wanted this. She wanted to taste his cum, wanted to feel it coursing into her mouth. Her head darted back and forth with quick, purposeful thrusts. She wanted him to lose control, just like she had lost control. She wanted to transform him into a ravening fuck-beast, insatiably searching for the next pussy to fuck. It was what he was made for. Her tongue relentlessly bathed and caressed his engorged dick, beckoning him to give in.

His whole body began to tremble, and he grabbed her hair. So close now. She bobbed her head faster, her lips grazing his swollen meat. Faster, faster. His breath was coming in ragged gasps. Just a few more sensuous strokes, and she had him. His body tensed, and he groaned loudly as the hot cream burst into her mouth. She kept on sucking him, thrilled with the intensity of his ecstatic eruption. She had done this to him! She had become a predator, and as she feasted on his copious spunk, her mind swam with the thought of all the other boys on campus, all those cocks she could have. What was to stop her from sucking them? Nothing! What was to stop her from taking off her clothes, and getting her pussy stuffed with a nice hard prick? Nothing!

She was about to take off her shirt when a nearby voice made her gasp with surprise. "All right, that's enough." It was Office Marconi, looking at her with a triumphant, hungry gleam in his eyes. "You're coming with me."

******

She followed him through the campus like a dog on a leash. No words passed between them, and none were needed. She knew he was going to fuck her brains out, and the anticipation was making her giddy. Her whole body felt taut with desire, and her pussy throbbed hungrily with each step. She wouldn't be able to wait much longer.

Where was he taking her? Back to the security office? The locker rooms there would be perfect. Or maybe they could go back to her apartment, where they could spend all day fucking in her bedroom. But it would take fifteen, maybe twenty minutes to get there - and that was way too long. What about her police car? He could just plow her in the back seat, making the car bounce and the windows steam up. Just thinking about that lusty scene made her pussy squirm. She kept staring at his ass as he walked in front of her. She wanted those pants to come DOWN!

She couldn't stand it anymore. She stopped next to the fountain, right in the middle of the quad. There were more than a dozen students nearby, but she didn't care. Trembling with desperate lust, she started to unbutton her shirt.

******

Marconi was taking his time. He had wanted her from the day she joined the force, and now that she had been infected with the same insatiable sex hunger that coursed through his veins, she wanted him just as much. Nothing was going to stop him from thoroughly enjoying her beautiful body.

But there was no rush. He was going to take her back to his place, cuff her to the bed, and kiss her sweet flesh until she begged him to fuck her. Even then, he would just keep teasing her, stroking and nibbling her pussy, driving her mad with orgasm after orgasm. Finally, when there was nothing left but a delirious young slut, he would stuff his engorged prick into her sopping twat, giving full vent to the pent-up desire that had been simmering in him for months.

Lost in thoughts of that delectable impending tryst, he barely recognized that students in the quad were starting to gasp and point behind him. Some of them had their phones out and were holding them up to record videos. He turned and saw what they were gawking at - Officer Henley, lounging in the fountain, completely naked. The water streamed down her hair and breasts as she leaned back, spread her thighs wide open, and gave him a wet, lusty smile.

With an inward shrug, Marconi marched toward her, unbuckling his belt. This wasn't the way he had planned it, right here in front of the whole school. But one look at his teammate's beautiful body left no room in his mind for rational thought. He was going to fuck her, right here, right now, and nothing was going to stop him. It didn't matter that the students were watching, or that this would mean the end of his career. All that mattered right now was stuffing his raging phallus inside that sweet pussy and making her moan with pleasure.

In a matter of seconds, his clothes were off, his cock surging thick and hard in the morning air as he stood at the edge of the fountain, staring at the fallen policewoman with savage hunger. She was already well on the way to a climax, frantically frigging her clit as she watched him come closer. "Are you gonna...are you gonna...fuck me now?" she panted.

He nodded, then climbed into the fountain with her. The cool water contrasted the heat of her body as he held her close, fiercely kissing her mouth as his hands groped her wet flesh, blindly exploring her sensuous curves. He could feel her nipples poking against him, taut with lust, and he leaned down to greedily suckle one and then the other, while Nicole cooed and caressed him. His cock nudged against her pussy with instinctive need. She reached down to feel its massive girth, then began pumping it with firm, urgent strokes. He moaned hungrily as she guided it to the mouth of her sopping cunt, sliding its tip against her slick vulva. Her eyes met his, and he had never seen such raw, naked lust. She was desperate for a good fucking.

Ever so slowly, he pressed his hips forward. She gasped, her mouth hanging open as his huge organ sank inside her. She kept her eyes locked on his for as long as she could, moaning softly as the hot, hard meat delved inside her, inch by inch. When at last it was all the way in, she threw her head back and groaned, letting the water spill down her beautiful, quivering body.

He fucked her fast and hard, his engorged cock plunging in and out of her pussy at a savage, frenzied pace. It wasn't the slow, sensuous sex feast that he had envisioned, but there would be plenty of time for that later. Right now, he just had to drill this sweet girl's cunt, drill it until he pumped her full of cum. She moaned helplessly as he rammed inside her, again, again, again, the water sloshing around her while she thrashed and squirmed.

It wasn't long before he felt the semen welling up inside him. Officer Henley was babbling incoherently now, her mind and body fully enslaved to primal, depraved urges. "I want...oh, God...fuck...fuck...me...more..." He watched her wet, sexy form shudder with yet another orgasm as he plowed his mammoth prick inside her. In and out, in and out, in and out, he could feel her pussy convulsing, squeezing him, until at last he erupted inside her with a bestial groan. His cock spewed wave after wave of thick, virile cream into the policewoman's defenseless womb, making her scream with pleasure.

When they eventually came to their senses again, they looked around and saw that the campus had become a sprawling orgy. Everywhere they looked, naked students were writhing and copulating. They saw boys sawing their horny dicks in and out of wet vaginas; they saw girls bouncing and grinding, pinching their nipples. Two new girls arrived, only to have their shorts pulled down; in less than a minute, they too were lying on the grass with their legs spread open, as a couple of beefy guys nibbled and licked their twats. The campus was degenerating into horny madness, and the two former law enforcement officers were caught up in the heart of it.

"Excuse me, Officer?"

Marconi looked around and saw the three boys from the dormitory room last night. They were completely naked, and their cocks were ready for action.

"Can we have a turn with her?" one of them asked, gesturing toward Henley.

Marconi looked back at Henley, whose bright blue eyes were shining eagerly. She bit her lip and nodded.

"She's all yours," he said, stepping back and watching as the boys descended on the policewoman. In seconds, she was gasping and moaning as they kissed and fondled her beautiful wet body.

"We missed you, Officer Horny," said Brad, giving her a long, hot kiss on the mouth.

"Yeah, especially this sweet cunt of yours," said Steve, rubbing her crotch.

"So which of us should fuck you first?" asked Josh, flicking her hard nipple with his tongue. "If you pick me, I'll do you nice and slow."

Marconi would gladly have watched the boys play with his fallen partner, but he saw that a new group of girls had arrived - Brenda, Melissa - and Natalie. Natalie, the one he hadn't had yet, the demure one who had tried to resist. Natalie, who was now staring at him with fierce, undisguised hunger.

She was swinging a pair of handcuffs.

sgray259
sgray259
320 Followers