Golden Horseshoe

Story Info
A first time meeting.
7.4k words
4.75
17.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave

Dave sat in traffic on the usual backlog for a Friday afternoon. His body glistened with the humid temperatures, while his mind traveled much faster then the first gear he was currently stuck in.

He was preoccupied with his plans for the weekend, It was only 5 weeks since that night he had met her on the internet. He had never felt such an attachment to someone that was a virtual companion. And after just a few weeks of correspondence, and a failed prior engagement with Her and Ed, that he got his chance to meet her.

Her name is Judy, and she has a 19 year old son named Michael. She resided in northern N.Y. A simple 20 minute drive from the U.S. side of Niagara falls. Her address ended with a ½, and that was about all he knew about her, except for the feeling he had for her in his heart, mind and groin.

Judy

Judy, on her end, was equally excited. She was feeling a bit guilty as well since she hadn't really given Ed much of a chance since she'd met Dave, but felt she needed to follow her heart.

Where it would lead, she didn't have a clue as she packed her overnight bag. They were going to meet on the Canadian side of the Falls and spend the weekend together. She hoped it'd be everything they'd been discussing for the past few weeks.

Dave

Back in Canada, Dave was just arriving at the “Sheraton Fallsview ” which was situated just across the street from “Casino Niagara”. Valet parking was available and he got the feeling that this weekend was going to be just like a storybook.

He checked in and received two pass keys and proceeded to the room. The first thing that he saw upon entering was the spectacular view of the falls, it held him motionless for a few minutes before he realized that the rest of the room was as appealing to the eyes as the falls were.

Dave had made the right choice by getting the Jacuzzi Suite room, as it was designed for couples with nothing better to do than enjoy each other company in a setting of pure fantasy. As previously agreed, he was to call Judy upon arrival and let her know the room number.

Judy

Judy was just zipping up her overnight bag when the phone rang. Dave had arrived at the hotel and was telling her about the amazing accommodations. She told him she'd see him in 30 minutes and hung up.

She got in her car and drove to the falls with a tremendous sense of excitement mixed with nervousness, feeling that this was going to be a magical weekend.

She arrived at the hotel and took the elevator up to the room where she knew He was waiting for her. Judy couldn't understand it, but the closer she got, the calmer she became. She found the room and knocked on the door.

Dave

It was Ed, he was knocking on the door at a their Villa in Spain, Dave knew he had to face the situation head on , he had mixed feelings on how he was going to explain the whole ordeal, then the second knock wakened him and he realized that he had fallen asleep in the Jacuzzi awaiting Judy.

He jumped out of the now cooled water and wrapped a towel around himself before opening the door. What greeted him was the biggest most welcoming smile he had seen in years as Judy stuck out her hand and introduced herself.

After her moment of pure amazement from the view of the falls, Dave led her to the bar area and offered her a drink. The bar was fully stocked , and she settled on a Smirnoff Vodka cooler. He excused his appearance and walked to the raised bed area where he had dropped his overnight bag. She was going on about the idiot driver who had cut her off on the way over, and he had dropped the towel to put on his clothes, he could feel her gaze as he did this but was too shy to acknowledge.

Now dressed in his favorite summer shorts and shirt combo, Dave nestled close to Judy and they started unloading on each other. They both stared wild eyed as they jumped from topic to topic just getting to know each other and to ease the noticeable sexual tension that was building in the room.

By the third drink things were heating up for Dave, Judy was wearing a summer dress that was cut just right for her body, and as she moved Dave’s eyes followed and sent these messages that lie deep within each horny man’s brain screaming out, kiss her, hug her, touch her, and then sending those feelings down his body until he could feel himself stiffen.

Brilliantly he suggested they check out the view from the balcony, immediately the breeze and mist cooled the tensions and a new fire started. She was standing there and her hair blew in the breeze, the coolness of the air made her nipples firm and erect and Dave could no longer resist the temptations.

He spooned up behind her and gave her a gentle and loving hug, then kissed on the back of her neck , She moaned slightly as he slowly massaged her shoulders and neck, it seemed as if they where dancing to an imaginary song and their bodies felt as one. Then she turned to him, her blue eyes aflame, and told him…..

Judy

"What the hell took you so long? I've wanted you to do this since I saw the little strip tease you did earlier". She then turned fully into him and saw the smile on his lips as they met hers.

Wow, what a kiss she thought, as she felt it work it's way through her body. It felt like his lips were made just for hers as the kiss deepened and he held her tighter.

The kiss ended and Judy opened her eyes and saw Dave's gorgeous brown eyes glowing warmly at her. They both smiled and he said...

Dave

Jacuzzi? Her smile was all the confirmation he needed and he proceeded to fill the Jacuzzi with fresh water. He watched as she let her dress slip down her body and she stepped out of it, her expensive lingerie teasing his senses just enough too send the blood gushing to his swelling member.

She stepped closer and started to unbutton his shirt, kissing his nipple as she opened it, and gave a slight bite on his nipple sending yet more feelings to the pit of his stomach. As she released his penis from its confines, it literally sprang into action, and slapped her gently across the cheek. His laugh was instantly quieted as she placed both her hands on his member and threatened it with “slap me will you”.

It was a lesson his penis would never forget, she was able to do things to him that sent him flying in no man’s land, she was in complete control of him, just like it was when they were playing crib on the net. Her rhythmic movements, so in tune with his aching needs, progressively quickened until in pure delight he exploded like artillery fire. It had been far too long that he had not felt life’s ultimate pleasures, and he smiled to her and said, “now it is your turn”…

Judy

Judy could feel herself getting wetter by the minute from that smile alone. 'Oh God, he hasn't even touched me yet', she thought to herself, but judging from the look in his eyes, it wouldn't be long.

And it wasn't. He kissed her deeply, tasting himself as he moved from her lips to her neck, and working his way down. He undid and removed her bra, licking first one nipple and then the other and then began to nibble.

Judy could feel her knees beginning to buckle as his wonderful mouth moved lower still. Her panties were soaked as he slid them down her legs and as his expert tongue performed it's magic, it was all she could do to remain standing. Her soft moans became more intense, and with one last flick of his tongue, he sent her over the edge into an abyss of pure ecstasy.

Dave

She did buckle then, but luckily Dave caught her and said...”we need something to eat”. He led her to the raised bed and set her down, he told her to rest and he would be right back. He ordered a shrimp & chicken combo with salads and a fruit dish.

He returned to the bed to find her fast asleep…. He kissed her forehead and, naked as a jay bird headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. He was just finished dressing when he heard the knock at he door. He let the server in, she advised him that her name was Arial, and where could she put our dinner.

Just as Arial was the setting the table, Judy awoke, with a yawn and a smile, in that order, she noticed that Arial was in the room. From Dave’s vantage point he noticed that Arial did notice Judy and in a big way, especially her innocent attempt at a cover up with the sheet once she walked out of the room to shower.

As Dave settled the room service bill, he generously tipped Arial and mentioned that they might need service later, and what time did it end? She said that she was on until 6:00 a.m, the kitchen closed at 2:00 a.m. but She would be more than happy to help us out. All we were to do was call room service and type in server # 1818.

Judy came back to the table as Dave was pouring the wine and quickly started to sit and devour the food, it was delicious and she was obviously hungry. She was wearing another dress that just accented her physical stature, and Dave devoured more of her with his eyes that the food on the table.

After dinner Dave suggested they try their luck at the Casino, Judy strapped on a pair of shoes, and Dave melted at the shape of her legs as she did that. They ended up at a black jack table, the dealer’s name was Mel and he was slick. Right away I could see he admired Judy, and well he should have, because every card he laid on the table she was one better and within an hour she was up $500.00.

Judy

At $1000.00 she folded her cards, turned to me and asked, "What do you think about acting like tourists for a while?" Dave agreed and they left the casino to walk out by the falls. It was a beautiful night, warm, but not too balmy, and with the sight of the lighted falls it looked like a wonderland.

Judy went into one of the shops and got them tickets for a horse drawn carriage ride. The carriage pulled up and they got in and snuggled under the blanket even though they really didn't need it. It was so romantic and it wasn't long before they were kissing and fondling each other under the blanket.

Judy proposed that they go back to the hotel and try out the Jacuzzi after their ride was over. Dave said that sounded pretty good to him. The driver pulled up and let them out and Judy gave him a generous tip from her winnings.

Hand in hand they walked to the hotel admiring the incredible view the entire way. There was a little more kissing and fondling in the elevator on the way up to their room. They reached their room, Dave inserted the key in the lock, turned to Judy and said, “why don’t you get the Jacuzzi ready and I will fix us a drink.

Dave

He returned with two glasses, and a bottle of Champagne. Both of them were completely naked now, and Dave had Judy sit on the seat in the Jacuzzi that was raised slightly at water level, he leaned her back and poured some of the Champagne straight out of the bottle onto to her breasts. The bubbly sent tingles through her body and she arched her back in pure ecstasy.

After some additional bubbly teasing on her vagina area, Dave asked if she felt comfortable enough to allow him to groom her pubic area? She found this intriguing and sat back and told him that one slip up and he was a dead duck.

As he lathered on the shaving cream Judy was in obvious enjoyment, she laid back in the seat with her eyes closed, her nipples were rock hard, and she was biting her lower lip. Dave ever so gently removed every trace of a hair, constantly teasing her swelling, wet pussy lips with his fingers and tongue.

He traced the area with his tongue, to assure smoothness, As he was doing this, Judy could no longer wait, she reached down and grabbed Dave’s head, and thrust his lips into her flower. She had been ready alright, He felt multiple shudders and moans from Judy until the last one, when she just relaxed and had a huge smile on her face.

Her warm juices were still slathered all over Dave’s face as he knelt and inserted his penis and her warmth. Slowly he worked her up to the heavy breathing, and sweat was starting to cover both their bodies. She stood, turned around and bent over, doggie style. The view of her lips from this angle drove Dave mad, and once again he plunged in with reckless abandon.

He was so close to exploding, when Judy sensing this pulled out and told him she wanted him to come on her breasts, she positioned herself accordingly and starting working his Johnson with both her hands and lips. Within minutes he was shooting a hot load all over Judy’s tits and his body quivered over and over again.

As they lied there naked in bed after showering together, they recounted their first day at the falls. “not much site seeing” Dave noted, “you seemed to be interested in only one area” Judy chuckled. As she said this she touched herself and realized that she was a bit sensitive down their, Dave noticing this admitted he too was a bit out of practice, and was feeling the affects.

They fell asleep in each others arms, dreaming of what tomorrow would bring , when Dave heard a knock at the door. Judy was still asleep when he answered it, wearing only a sheet he had pulled of the bed. It was Arial, and she had a tray of cheese, pate, crackers & fruit.

He said “ I did not order this?” Arial simply said, as she walked past him “since you gave me such a generous tip, it is courtesy of the house”. She went on to explain the it was 2:30, and once the kitchen closed she had access to the food, and it was the least she could do, but she would have to wait for the dirty dishes before leaving.

Hearing the commotion, Judy opened her eyes and asked Dave what he was doing, Arial answered for him, It was my idea, and I just want to treat you guys, get your sexy naked ass out of bed and come and have some of these nutrients.

Arial’s eyes were glued to Judy’s shaven pussy as we sat there eating. Dave had seen the attraction on her visit earlier in the day, and asked her “do you like what you see?”, “yes, very much” was her reply. Judy feeling a bit embarrassed, said, “look honey, I am not that kind of girl, but if you give Dave a blow job, then I will consider letting you eat my pussy”

Just then Dave awoke for real, these dreams were driving him mad, his cock was rock hard again, and the movements woke Judy. She looked at him smiled and said “ all you guys are so horny, morning, noon and night". He chuckled and lying there realized how accurate that statement was. For the time being though it was a new day and he lay there thinking of what they could do when Judy suggested

Judy

That they let the day take them where it would, but first she was very hungry. Dave reached for the phone to call room service, but she put her hand on his arm to stop him and said, "I'm not hungry for food, just wanted to eat a little on you".

Dave smiled and laid back and immediately, his still hard member sprang to attention. She began kissing him, his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, ran her tongue over his lips, down to his chin, neck, shoulders, and chest. She nibbled on his nipples, moved on to his stomach, and lower. She lightly licked his penis and said, "I'll be back for you later", and continued her explorations of his body.

She licked underneath his balls, spending some time there, when she realized how sensitive he was. Then she began sucking on his balls, lathering them up with her tongue. Dave kept trying to guide her head back to his swollen member and she complied, tracing her tongue slowly from the base to the tip. She sucked lightly on the head for a bit, then just ran her tongue all over his rock hard dick.

Dave was practically begging her to take him in her mouth at that point, and Judy, ever so obedient, agreed it was time. She sucked slowly on the tip, taking him in inch by inch, deeper and deeper, until he at last filled her mouth. She began sucking faster and harder until he exploded deep down her throat. She lapped up every drop and looked up at him and smiled and said, "Mmmm, that tasted wonderful, they should put that on the menu".

She kissed him, got up, hopped in the shower, got dressed and looked down at Dave. He had fallen back asleep. She laid down next to him, kissed him awake, and said, "And what would you like to do today"?

Dave

Well actually I would like to go to a vineyard at Niagara on the lake, she beamed a smile of approval, and within 15 minutes and with much help from the front desk, a tour was arranged at the historic Hillebrand Estate Vineyard. A car would be by in 15 minutes to pick us up.

The drive there was spectacular, very scenic, and Dave was in his glory as Judy not only looked, but smelled fantastic, whatever she was wearing sure did get his attention. He could not help himself he leaned over and kiss her deeply and passionately, he bit her lip gently and moved the soft kisses to the nape of her neck. His hand found her bare breast under her half shirt and he touched the hardening nipple.

Just then he noticed the driver’s huge grin in the mirror, “Sorry buddy, but you better keep your eyes on the road”. He had a good sense of humor and just said “ It’s nothing I haven’t seen before, and as long as you don’t soil the seats, you can do what you want”. They all laughed and Judy and Dave tamed it down, as they knew they were quite capable of doing some serious soiling.

The estate was very impressive and we were given a group tour for 45 minutes, then were free to walk the estate and try different wines. During the group tour, which were mostly couples, straight and gay, and it was obvious to Dave that Judy and him were the most attracted to each other. They paid close attention to each other, looking each other in the eyes with a feeling of passion and joy. They touched each other constantly and at one point Judy whispered to him that she was not wearing any panties.

That was enough information for Dave to set off his wild imagination and he soon had a woody growing in his pants, he was getting giggles and stares from the gay guys, when Judy came to his rescue. She took his hand and said follow me. There were 20 minutes until the tour ended, but Judy had noticed an area that they were setting up on the lawn.

We soon had a cool glass of white wine in our hands and we downed them, and got a refill. She asked the server where the facilities were and he explained that the guests had to go in the main estate, “ooh “she said, “is there nothing closer”. He explained that there was one but we were not allowed too use it only staff, but he would lend us the pass key if we promised not to tell anyone.

We let ourselves in to the small room which was equipped with just a sink and a toilet. He just bent her over the sink with one hand, released his belt and pants with the other and was inside her within seconds, She was already soaking wet and he sensed they both needed it quick and hard and was slamming against her ass, as she shoved it at him.

He cupped her breasts in his hand and continued to slam it to her, he asked to talk dirty to him and she told him to fucking shut up and fuck her harder, and they both reached together, trembling in each others embrace. OK, that out of the way they continued on the wine tour. Upon leaving the restroom they got a strange look from one of the other servers, but laughed and hurried on.

The rest of the tour was very dreamy, nice wines, beautiful grounds, and memories of a hot quickie. The same driver bought them back to their hotel, Dave tipped him generously and he winked at Dave and said, “enjoy your life kiddo, it goes by fast”. Dave smiled and thanked the man, and turned to Judy and said “what now?”

Judy

"How about we pop into the casino for a little while and maybe grab something to eat? I'm famished". Dave agreed and they went in and had salads and fish. It was delicious and satisfied one of their appetites anyway.

Then they hit the slots. Judy had always enjoyed the slots before, but today she really was doing well. They really had a great time indulging in the complimentary drinks that were provided and Judy ended up $100 ahead. Dave was the big winner though, his machine paid off $800 and he smiled at her to tell her he'd hit the jackpot. Judy looked deep in his eyes and said, "No, I think I did".

12