Golden Horseshoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave saw that look in her eyes and decided it was time for them to leave while they were ahead. They could barely keep their hands off each other as they took the elevator back to their room.

They entered the room and didn't even have the door closed before they were in each other's arms. It wasn't long before their clothes were spread all over the floor and they headed for the shower. Dave turned on the water still running his hands all over Judy. They stepped into the shower and Judy grabbed the soap and started lathering it all over Dave's body and rubbed up against him 'to conserve the soap' she told him laughingly.

She then rinsed him off and kneeled down in front of him, looked up and with her eyes on him, took him deep in her mouth. She sucked him for a little while, making him harder still, and turned around and told him to do her doggie style. Dave put his dick in Judy's hot, wet, aching pussy and fucked her hard for the second time that day. They came together in an explosion of ectasy and then started laughing as the water was damn near drowning them.

They cleaned up for real after that and Dave asked Judy,

Dave

He asked if she minded if they just stayed at the hotel for the night? He had brought a surprise for her and wanted to share it with her. She accepted the offer and asked what the surprise was? All he would tell her for the time being was that it was time to turn things down, he proceed to his overnight bag, where he removed various massage oils, he turned to her and said “ I have been reading up on massage techniques and would like to try some of them out on you”

Dave then proceeded to further set the mood in the room, he dulled the lights, put on a tranquility CD that he had brought with him, and put cushions and pillows in the middle of the floor for Judy to lie on. She was told to lie on her stomach to start. Dave remembered to rub the oils between his own hands in order to warm it before being applied, then kept it warm with a candle.

He started with her feet, and slowly eased the muscles with slow passes of his hands. Her skin was very soft and felt good in his hands. Judy just laid there, not knowing at first what to expect, but as his first touch met her foot, she started sinking lower in the cushions. She loved the way his hands felt strong against her body, he had taken about 15 minutes on both feet and legs, and she was anticipating him finally reaching her buttocks.

His first stroke over her butt felt like heaven to his hands and he wanted to bend down and kiss it, but now was massage time and he thought back to his courses on the muscle groups that made up the derriere. As his firm hands worked her ass. Judy was in heaven she thought, it felt so good and she was really getting hot down there, his fingers coming so close to sensitive areas was working her juices, but just then the newly oiled hands made their first sweep of her back and up to her neck. She just moaned and let him do his magic.

Twenty minutes he thought, that will do it for the back, I hope she is still awake he thought. “Judy, it is time to turn over” he said. She seemed to come out of a trance and smiled sleepily and turned over. He straddled her and started on her front shoulders, and then slowly down to the breasts. They stared into each others eyes and he gently worked her breasts, small breaths would escape her as he took a nipple between his fingertips.

The stomach area was not very successful in Dave’s eyes. Judy started giggling and squirming with the touch, and Dave, knowing better assured her, he was moving on. As he worked her front thigh muscle he could not take his eyes off her clitoris. It had pink welcoming blossoms that were glistening with her wetness.

Judy was happy that Dave gave up on trying to do her stomach, and closed her eyes as he worked her legs. Every time his hands moved up the inside of her leg approaching her pussy, she wished he could just go there, it was a teasing she liked and she felt the old faithful building up inside her. When he moved to the last leg, she made sure her legs we open slightly more than before, hoping he would like the view.

“OK” Dave said, “that was the clean version of the massage, now comes the adult version”. He smiled and retrieved another bag and without dispelling the contents, reached in and pulled out a store sealed kit with assorted vibrators and hand held massage tools. But first he said to her, “I saw something while massaging you that needs attention.

With that he positioned himself between her legs, and reaching under, cupped both her ass cheeks in his hands, while slightly lifting her pelvis off the ground, his lips and tongue found the sweet love juices that her vagina was omitting. He brought her close to orgasm several times, but would ease off at the right moment and slow it down. She worked his hair in her hands and was grinding in unison with him.

Just then Dave reached over and found a vibrating massage ball, shaped more like an egg, and by twisting it at the middle it started to vibrate. Dave brought this against Judy’s swollen clit, as he prodded deeper with his tongue. Within minutes Judy was crying out in delight, her body shivering convulsively and Dave sucking out every last drop of her sweet tasting cum.

“Oh my god” she said, “that was incredible”. Dave smiled and said, “ your lucky, tonight is the slow fuck. That said, he lifted both her feet up so her legs formed a V. Slowly he inserted his rock hard cock inch by sweet inch, he worked deliberately slow, and admired his vantage point seeing his shaft move in and out, covered in both their juices now the sounds were almost a comical, slurping and sucking.

He then turned her over on all fours and placed three cushions supporting her pelvis to lift her ass just nicely in the air, Dave reached for a toy, and it was a Mr. big black rubber dick, with a huge head and everything. “Penis envy” he joked and then slowly he started getting Mr. big moist with her pussy juice and Judy winced slightly when Mr. big black, first slipped inside her, not wanting to hurt her he found her hands and moved them back to Mr. big and told her to continue.

He turned his attention to her beckoning ass, and opened up the cheeks and gently licked all the sensitive areas. By this time Mr. big was getting quite the workout, he was almost half way home. Dave took a small butt plug from the bag, and after lubricating it thoroughly, slowly inserted it into her anus. Then once the hole was opened he lubricated his dick and stuck it all the way in. He could feel Mr. Big rubbing against him, and heard Judy yelling out “Oh Fuck, OOH FUCKK, OOOOOOH FUCK MEEEEEE” The rubbing stopped, He pulled out and slid down beside her.

She was breathing much heavier than he was, and he noticed tears in her eyes. “Are you OK? He asked, his concern was eased as she sang to him “hurt so good, ya baby, hurt so good”. He fell back laughing and they just lie there, hand in hand, staring at the ceiling, just enjoying the aches in their bodies.

Dave broke the tension as he reluctantly said, “Tomorrow is our last day here, what would you like to do?”

Judy

"Judy, Judy", he said and looked over. She was out cold with a big smile on her face. Dave chuckled to himself, kissed her forehead and promptly fell asleep himself.

He awoke with a start a few hours later when he felt something warm and wet in his groin area. It was Judy washing him off, peeking up to see if he was awake yet. He decided to play it out and pretend sleeping for a while to see what she would do.

Judy got done cleaning him off and put her mouth where the washcloth had been. 'Mmmm, I just can't get enough of this taste', she thought as she sucked on him like he was the best lollypop she'd ever had. 'Damn, this man needs to wake up', was her next thought as she looked up and noticed him peeking down at her and then closed his eyes real quick. 'So that's how he wants to play, huh?'

She began sucking on him in earnest, feeling him expand deep in her mouth and getting harder and harder. She noticed he was beginning to buck and fuck her mouth, but still keeping his eyes closed. She got him to the very brink, and then just stopped and said, "Well if you're going to sleep through this, I may as well just quit". Immediately his eyes popped open and she smiled at him innocently.

"Did you need something"? He just growled at her and pushed her head back down on his aching cock. She sucked and licked and played with his balls and by then her pussy was so wet with wanting him yet again, she took him out of her mouth and climbed on top of him.

She eased him into her and started moving up and down, very slowly at first. Dave grabbed her nipples and tweeked and pulled on them as she began riding him with reckless abandon. In and out, deeper and harder, she rode him, feeling every inch of his rock hard dick as she cried out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm fucking cumming!!" Dave could feel his dick tightening at the same time and they came together in a wild crescendo of sensations.

"Mmmm...this is definitely the sorest and best I've ever felt at the same time", laughed Judy as she got off him and laid back down cuddling up next to him.

They both fell back asleep until the next morning when Dave said...

Dave

“Good morning sunshine, how are you feeling today?” ‘ “I have mixed emotions,” she said. They both knew today was their last day, and check out time was at 11:00, a mere 3 hours away. It took the wind out of their sails knowing that they would soon have to part ways. “Well I know what we need, ” he said, “some food to get our energy up”.

As Dave ordered the breakfast, Judy went to take a shower. As soon as he was finished he joined her. The hot water felt great against their naked bodies, and Dave got the lather going, and asked Judy to turn around so he could wash her back. It felt so good to Judy, especially when he hugged her from behind, and she could feel his organ, slip through her legs and covered her moist clit.

She reached down and touched it, rubbing it against her opening, while Dave kissed the back of her neck. Dave was now lathering her breasts from behind and Judy kept rubbing his head against her clit, she wanted him in her, and she pushed him back and offered up the back arch for easy entry, Dave was just easing in when there was a knock at the door. “shit” she said, and they both laughed, grabbed the white cotton bathrobes, and went to get the breakfast.

Dave asked the porter to set the breakfast up on the veranda, as it was a beautiful sunny morning. Judy came out, still drying her hair with a towel, and her robe opened slightly, revealing a firm breast. That was all the porter needed as a tip, Dave thought, it seemed to make his day.

She looked so beautiful sitting there in the sunshine, her blue eyes sparkling, and the rosy cheeks, all the sex had given her. They were just finishing up breakfast when Judy said……

Judy

"I want you to know this has been the best weekend of my life". Dave smiled and suggested they get dressed. "Not yet", Judy said as she told him she wasn't completely full yet. She told him to lie down and she grabbed the whipped cream that had come with their fruit from breakfast.

She put a little cream playfully on the tip of Dave's nose and licked it off. Next she put a little on his lips and licked that too. Down his body she went, trailing the cream with her tongue. She made it down to his penis and sucked up all the cream hungrily. She told him that she wanted to taste HIS cream as she lapped and sucked on his growing member. Mmmm, it tasted so delicious as she continued her assault on his wonderful dick. She wanted him to know how special he had made her feel this weekend as she alternated sucking on his balls and amazing rock hard cock. She could feel him tightening and knew that his release was imminent when she slurped him up like there was no tomorrow. He exploded down her throat and she got every drop.

"Mmmm, that's the kinda cream I really love", Judy said as she smiled up at him. "Now we can get dressed, what do you say"?

Dave

“Not a chance” he said , “You had your fun, now it is my turn for desert”. He placed her in a chair,, with one of her legs dangling over the side. He put a grape in his mouth, and as he went down on her, he playfully slid the grape in and out with his tongue. She was still wet from the excitement of sucking his cock, and he easily slipped a handful of grapes in her pussy one at a time, he then spent the next five minutes searching them out with his tongue, while she rocked her pussy at his face.

She must have came four or five times in the matter of a couple of minutes, and everyone was getting more and more convulsive. Dave continued to gently kiss and touch her vagina well after the explosions, bringing little tremors to her body, as they just lie there.

It was Judy that first moved, she bent over gave him a big kiss smack on the lips, took his hand and led him to the shower. In the shower they decided that even though they had to check out of the hotel, they could stick around town for a couple of hours and enjoy each others company.

They were checked out of the hotel, and at their cars making plans to meet at a shopping area Dave had noticed on the way in. She followed in her car and Dave could not help to check her out in the mirror every chance he could get. Within five minutes they were parked and Dave was leading Judy into a local ladies clothing store. “What are we doing here?” she asked. Dave told her that he was going to treat her to some new clothes with some of the money he won at the casino yesterday.

They went through the store and picked out some things to try on, Dave choose several risqué items and just smiled as he led her to the changing area. There was not many people and the saleslady that led us there, told us to take our time.

The first thing that Judy tried on was a pant, and shirt combo that really showed off her ass & breasts. As she came out of the cubical to look in the mirrors and show Dave, he was amazed at her appeal. He wanted to go over to her and help smooth out a couple of areas. Two more showings were as pleasing to him, but then the black dress that he had chosen earlier for her to try was the best.

The lady came in just then and remarked, “wow, do you ever look hot in that!” Judy blushed and then the lady looked at Dave, he had a pop tent going on in his pants, and then it was the ladies turn to blush, as she excused herself and they both started laughing.

The black dress was a natural, and she just kept it on. They also purchased the first pant and top combo, and they walked out of the store happily arm in arm. They put the bags in Judy’s car and then Dave was taking her into a movie theater. It was the first matinee, so there was only a few young children, since they were all seeing “Finding Nemo”, Dave and Judy went to “The Pianist”.

There was nobody there, and they sat in the back. They were just in time and the lights dimmed, the movie started, they actually watched the start of the movie and decided that being a Jew in Poland in the 1940’s sucked big time, and that is when he kissed her.

It was more like necking and groping as they used to do in high school, his hand found its way under the black dress, and inside the panties, her lips parted in pleasure as he did this and he gently bit her lip. He bent down and slipped off the panties and spread her legs as wide as he could in those chairs. They were on back wall directly underneath the camera, so he felt brave and let his cock out, lifting both her legs in the air, he buried his meat deep inside her, he had to cover her mouth to muffle the moans that we coming from her and he pumped hard and fast, over and over, like jack rabbits until their bodies rippled in the joys of climax.

As they sat there, their chests still heaving slightly, the movie was just not the kind of thing they wanted to watch and Dave turned to her and said, “OK Judy, this was our first weekend together. It is going to be up to you to end it. You choose the last thing we do before parting ways today”.

Judy

Judy suggested they get real 'touristy' and go on The Maid of the Mist boat ride. Dave agreed and they soon found themselves looking up at the majesty of one of the seven wonders of the world. Oh, what a sight. It was truly spectacular, and extremely wet! They were happy they had the raincoats on. They held hands and absorbed the sight of each other as well as the awesome falls.

After that, Judy proposed they go a restaurant across from the falls for a light dinner. They sat in a spot with a birdseye view of the falls and talked a little, but mostly sat staring at each other with that comfortable feeling you have when you say so much without saying anything at all.

They got done there, took a final stroll hand in hand along the falls walkway and reached their cars. Judy didn't want it to end yet, she took Dave's hand and led him to her car. He drove to a secluded spot and they made out like they hadn't been together in months. They got out of the car and Judy grabbed a blanket out of the trunk. Dave laid her down on it and they kissed and fondled each other. Dave noticed Judy wasn't wearing any panties under her dress, and asked when she'd done that. She just winked at him and pulled him back down to her. She grabbed his pants and undid them and out sprang his dick. She leaned down to kiss and lick it a little, and then he plunged into her, fucking her with total abandon. They came together in a wild tide of emotions and just lay there afterwards looking up at the sky with one word running through her minds---"Wow".

They got back in the car after a while and Judy drove Dave back to his car. They sat in the car and talked for a while and Judy opened up the glove compartment and took out a small package and gave it to Dave. He said "What's this"?

"I bought this prior to this weekend beginning because I was hoping for a little luck. What I ended up with exceeded all my expectations and anything I could ever hope for. Open it". Inside the box was a golden horse shoe pendant. "You have made my every wish come true, needs I didn't know I even had, met, and my life made very clear to me knowing you're going to be in it. I want you to have this because to me, you are my golden horse shoe".

Dave kissed her meaningfully and totally. They reluctantly parted and made plans to get together very soon.

12