Golden Keeper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marione
Marione
130 Followers

Emmett sighed dramatically and swiped his golden curls out of his green eyes. "Well, May-May, he was ahhh-bsolutely gorgeous!" May laughed at him but he continued, "Ugh, he was so great, even I'm a little sore…"

"Whoa there buddy, a little TMI don't 'ya think?" She giggled again.

"Psh," he said, "you've heard much, much worse, darling," and he tweaked her nose.

She swatted his hand and asked, "So was he worth it?"

Emmett rolled his eyes and replied; "Obviously!" then chucked a new down-feathered pillow at May's light blonde head and an 'Oof' escaped from her lips. With a flick of her fingers, all the new pillows surrounded Emmett's head and she shot up and off of the bed.

"Awe, come on, May-May, no magic!" He complained but he was cut off when he was attack by mountains of feathers and pillows.

They laughed and fought and giggled and destroyed many pillows until everything turned blurry again and the scene changed.

___

She knew this was the last one. There was some kind of… finality to it. She felt more connected to this one though, like she could feel what the woman… Charamaine… was feeling. But the woman was dreading it not because it was the last one but because she could feel something coming up… something incredibly malicious.

May walked through the small dinning room on her way to the front door of the apartment she shared with Emmett. Reaching into the bowl besides the door she grabbed her extra set of house keys in case he was… preoccupied… that night.

"Hey, May!" She heard Emmett call from the living room where he was snuggled up with some new boyfriend of his… Jake? Max? Caden? She couldn't keep up.

"Yes, Emmet," she sighed.

"Be home by twelve, got that, baby-cakes?"

"Yes, Daddy," she joked, "You know, Emmett I'm actually twenty-three years old. No need to hover, really."

"Yeah, yeah. But this guy really gives me creeps. I wish you'd stop seeing him… please?"

"Babe, I've been with him for months now, I'm totally fine. Nothings wrong. And why would I take your advice on men, considering you have a new one once a week," she snickered at the end of that, "who is it now, Caden?"

"But still, I don't like him. And, yes, it is Caden," he smiled at her.

"Good, so go comfort him. I bet he's awfully lonely on that couch, ain't that right, Caden?!" She yelled at the end of Caden would hear her.

"Eh… what?" She heard from the living room.

Laughing she opened the door and told Emmett, "I'll be back at twelve, don't worry, sheesh."

"Alright. But if for any reason you're not back by two, I'm coming to get you."

"Emmett!" she punched his arm.

"You love me, have fun, be safe," he said as he kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, yeah," she said and smiled as she made her way down to the car.

She opened the door and slid into the seat gracefully. May turned to give her date a kiss on the cheek but he turned his head at the last moment to kiss her full on, but quickly. She gasped and her face flushed.

"Collin," she started, but was cut off when he talked over her.

"Babe," he said, putting his hand on her thigh as they drove, "I figured that we could have dinner at my place tonight if that's okay?" Although his deep, baritone voice left no room for questioning him.

"A-Alright," she said.

After they finished eating, they went to wash the dishes. "Oh, Collin, that was delicious, thank you," May gushed.

"No problem, babe," he said and kissed her full, bow-shaped lips.

May jumped in surprise… as if he wasn't normally this forward… but his persistence melted her and she let him lift her up onto the counter and devour her mouth with his. She was burning on the inside, consumed with her need for him.

"Mmm—Collin… Ahhh," she whimpered as he kissed and licked ans sucked a hot trail down her neck to her collar bone. She wrapped her long legs around his masculine frame as he laved the top of her breasts. His hands slithered up her ribs to cup her breasts then he tugged her shirt up and over her head so he could continue to knead her glistening mounds of flesh.

May started to moan incoherently when Collin's tongue began to lap at her diamond-hard nipples through the lacey fabric of her silver bra. She whimpered sadly when she felt him pull away. Opening her eyes she saw that he was adjusting the front of his pants but then he held his hand out to her and said, "Come, Charamaine. I have something to show you."

May sharpened at his serious tone and looked around for a clock. Seeing that it was eleven forty-five she told him, "Emmett wants me home by twelve; you know that, don't you?" Collin's now stormy eyes turned to her and she realized it was the wrong thing to say due to his homophobic nature…

"Does he now? Are you sure he won't be too caught up in his little games to care?"

May flinched away from him and his eyes softened, "I'm sorry, babe, of course I'll have you home." He smiled at her again and she took his hand.

The woman looked on and wanted to scream at her to go… to run away from him. But she knew that no one would hear her.

He guided her down the stairs into the dark basement. "Close your eyes, Charamaine," he told her… then covered her eyes with his own big paw.

"Mmm," she heard coming from Collin.

"Baby," she said quietly, "what's going on? You're creeping me out." She forced a small laugh at that.

"Mmm," he said again then continued, "Master will be happy."

Now May was definitely a little more than creeped out. "What was that, Collin?"

"I said, 'Master will be happy.' He will be very happy." He released his hold on her eyes and she was reluctant to open them. "Go ahead," he urged, "see what future awaits you."

May opened her eyes and gasped as she took in her surrounding. Blood… lots of blood. And chains. Looking around she found that she was in a windowless hallway and each door lead to another windowless, cement room with a tortured and mutilated woman chained to the wall. None of them looked up at her. Maybe they were dead.

"Wha—" she started, and raised her hand ready to use her abilities. She stopped when Collin hit her over the head with something hard and black dots began to swim in front of her eyes.

"Oh, yes. Master will love you. He's been waiting. Waiting so long for you, Charamaine. So long. Just wait… you'll be even better when I'm through with you…"

Collin kept talking to May but she couldn't hear him anymore. All she saw were the wide, fearful, cerulean eyes of a woman who was locked in the room next-door.

As she came back to reality she realized with start where she was. She tried to think back to see if there was another exit or something anything

She heard muffled voice and heard Emmett calling her name. Emmett? Emmett came for me?

"Emmett! Emmett, please help me!" she screamed. May kept screaming until she heard the distinct thud of a body falling then she started to cry and her sobs wracked through her slim frame. "Emmett," she whimpered to herself.

She tried using all of her powers but none of them worked. She was trapped.

WHACK, she heard coming from down the hall, followed by a blood-curdling scream. Over and over for hours… days… or maybe even months she heard the moans and cries of the tortured beings next door. Huddled in the corner, her frantic eyes were searching again for any means of escape and her thoughts were so jumbled that she didn't realize the heavy door had been opened until it slammed shut. She shot up and let out a gasp only backpedal into the shadows, afraid to meet the same sentence as the others.

___

The woman didn't need to watch to know what happened next.

___

Her body jerked and she shot up, the blankets falling around her waist, her wings flared out in defense. Seeing she wasn't in danger her wings folded back and she inhaled deeply.

Looking around she saw five people in total and two unfamiliar faces. But even the familiar ones she couldn't put a name to. The tiny fire-hair one approached her slowly and smiled but the woman kept her gaze on the unknown male in the room. Sensing her stare the red-headed man turned his blue eyes to her and announced, "Hey, looks like sleeping beauty is up."

"No shit, Sherlock," said the unknown female with spiked, black hair to the man.

The petite woman with long hair sighed and smiled warmly at the woman.

"Are you alright?" This voice came from directly to her left and she slowly turned and found herself face to… chest… with the same, gorgeous dark-haired man as before. No matter how dreamy he was, he still scared the Holy Hell out of the woman, causing her to jump back… only she skidded too far and fell off the bed.

The fire-haired man laughed at her and the woman flushed in embarrassment. "Finn!" snapped the small woman, and the male quickly shut his mouth and kept it closed. She then reached down to the frightened woman and helped her to her feet then made her sit down carefully on the edge of the bed.

When the woman looked up again, the same dark-haired man from before was now in front of her sitting in a whicker chair. Unsettled by his fast movement she turned her head back to the motherly woman.

"W-Where am I?" She asked timidly.

"You're in my cabin, dear," the redhead told her. The woman nodded and visibly relaxed. "May I introduce you?" The small female said to her, and the woman just nodded again. "Well, for starters, I'm Madeline. We talked before… up in the tree…"

"Right," said the woman, and she nodded her head in agreement.

"This is my husband, Antimont. You met him earlier… do you remember?"

He looked familiar to her, but she still shook her head, no.

"Doc," he quickly amended, smiling; the woman tried to smile back.

"That there is my baby, Finn." Said Madeline as she reached over to her son and pinched his check.

"Stop it, Mom, you're making me blush," he joked… although his face did turn a light shade of red. They all laughed and then Madeline continued, "Over there, sulking in the corner is Amira."

"Ugh, I am not sulking! And my name is Rage." she grumbled the last bit under her breath.

The woman found their antics enjoyable and she did not resist the urge to let a giggle slip from between her lips.

___

Grant thought there couldn't have been a better sound on earth than the sound of her laughter. They all stopped at looked at source of the musical noise. Madeline coughed to get everyone's attention but his was still on the woman who still held his focus.

Shaking his head again, he tuned in to hear what Madeline was saying. "Yes, so you may call her Rage, most people do," and she smiled. Grant realized that he was next and he suddenly became nervous to be under the woman intense silvery gaze. He concentrated and pushed all his anxious thoughts away to smile warmly at the woman when she turned to face him.

"This is Grant, Amira's brother," Madeline said, "He was the one who found you in the woods before."

"Oh," the musical mystery said, "thank you so much; it was very nice to meet all of you," she continued in an enchanting voice.

"Likewise," Grant said, and the rest of them nodded in agreement.

"So," Madeline continued as if not interrupted, "what can we call you, dear?"

"Oh my," she woman said, clearly embarrassed, "I'm Charamaine."

"What a lovely name," cooed Madeline

"But you may call me May I-if you like," she added.

They all nodded and smiled at her welcomingly. Grant was somewhat ashamed of his family and friends' lame excuses to leave them. But looking at the woman he was suddenly very glad they did so.

"Charamaine," he said to get her attention from where she was staring out at the sunset.

"Yes, Grant?" she replied, and he felt his groin twitch unintentionally and uncomfortably at the sound of his name coming from her.

"Charamaine," he continued, "do you have any family?"

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed, "Kita and Momma." Grant thought she looked very… proud. "Kita is my sister… she lives in town with Emmett's sist—" she stopped abruptly and looked up at Grant with tear-filled eyes. "E-Emmett…" she cried.

"Charamaine, what's wrong? Who's Emmett? Where is he?" He tried to get some answers for her but she was extremely upset.

"Em… I-He…" she started shaking from the force of her sobs.

Her tears tugged at his heart and Grant slid out of chair and onto the bed, opening his arms to offer her comfort in an embrace. Thankfully and surprisingly she accepted. "It's okay," he tired to calm her down but petting her hair, her cheek, her wings… "Who's Emmett, baby?"

"H-He…" she couldn't finish because silent tears started to streak down her face.

Grant sighed and pulled her closer to him and wiped her tears away with the pads of his fingers. "Shh, Charamaine, shh, it's alright." He continued to rock her and soothe her until she calmed down. When her hiccupping cries died down he asked her, "What's wrong, baby? What happened to you?"

Charamaine looked back up at him with red-rimmed eyes and told him, "Collin…" and the tears started to fall soundlessly again.

Marione
Marione
130 Followers
12