Golden Keeper Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marione
Marione
130 Followers

Ice. Think ice!

Her body cooled, but her shoulder throbbed. She glanced up at the ferocious look on Petiro's face, then expelled as much pure, cold, energy as she could at him.

The freezing temperature radiated out to her fingertips, and she watched, shocked, as a sky blue light exploded from her hands.

She heard him scream, but didn't look. Instead, she dove for the bed, and covered the girl's body with her own.

Home, May thought fiercely. Think home.

___

When May woke up, she had another unnerving sense of déjà vu envelope her. She just prayed it would pass, because she had nothing left to give.

She opened her eyes slowly, afraid of what she'd find.

The girl — I should get her name — was laying on her left. Her breathing was shallow, but she was breathing. It meant she was alive. May reflected for a minute, and then realized, with satisfaction, that she was alive, also. But before she gave into grinning, she looked around.

"Oh…"

She was in their cabin. Grant's cabin… When she thought of home, she must've thought of there first. She smiled.

It was dark and the air around her felt… old somehow, like no one had been there for a while. She frowned. May got up slowly, and found that her body was only slightly stiff. Other than that…she was fine, exhausted but fine.

She dressed herself quickly in just a tee-shirt and a skirt, barely lifting a finger. She was glad she could still do that. She turned back to the girl, contemplating on whether to bring her along or not. She looked so tired… but what if she got scared and ran off when she woke up alone?

May nodded to herself and scooped the girl up in her arms again. She was so light.

May walked out of the room and peeked in the kitchen as she passed. No one. Then she left hurriedly, not wanting to re-visit that area.

"Hello?" she called quietly. No answer. "Hmph."

She walked out to the porch and embraced the cool night air. She glided down the steps and then let her wings out with a sigh. They'd been cooped up for too long. She hovered slightly above the ground, having forgotten shoes, and glided towards where the other cabins were. Hopefully someone was awake now… Grant…

___

As she neared the other cabins, she was pleased to find that, while they weren't awake, at least she heard heartbeats. She wasn't sure what she was going to find. And, while May walked, hearing people twist and turn restlessly in their beds, she remembered.

Grant? she called out inside her mind. They could do this before…

She couldn't continue though, because, as she reached the mansion at the end of the compound, she saw two swirling, golden eyes staring at her out of the darkness.

She looked closely and recognized the shape. May gasped as the wolf lunged at her.

___

May expected to be beneath claws, not that she couldn't defend herself, but a warm embrace was the last thing on her mind. His arms were tight around her, and she was glad. She'd been afraid he wouldn't recognize her or something…

"God," she heard him choke out into her hair. She felt something wet on her neck. Was he crying?

"Grant?" she whispered.

"God," he breathed, and raised his head to look at her.

The wetness that trailed down his cheeks glinted sadly in the moonlight. His molten eyes were loving and hopeful. He held her face gently between his hands. "Is it really you?"

May's eyebrows rose. Who else would I be? "Grant," she repeated softly, "you're crushing her."

He looked at May, bewildered, and then followed her gaze as she looked down. His eyes widened in shock. "Oh."

She smiled a little. "I need to put her down…"

Grant looked at her, not speaking for a moment. He just stared, apparently amazed at what he was seeing.

"Grant…"

"Right. Here…" He took the girl effortlessly with one arm, slid on his shorts with the other, and loped up to the mansion. May followed silently.

He darted up the stairs and laid the girl down on the first bed he could find. Then he turned to her, disbelief still prominent in his gaze.

"Where…" he started before trailing off.

"Let's go somewhere else," May suggested.

He nodded and led her down the hall. Grant opened a door that led to another bedroom and ushered her in. He closed the door behind himself as she willed the lights on.

He looked at her and she smiled. They stood there, watching each other, until he smiled back. May didn't know who moved first, but suddenly they were wrapped in a tight embrace.

"Where have you been?" he asked her as he guided her back to the bed, never letting go.

"He… he had me," she started, knowing he knew who she was talking about, "and he wanted to take my powers from me…"

Now that she thought back to before, it all seemed more frightening. "And I found her there. She was all alone, Grant. I just had to bring her with me…"

She felt him nod as they laid down together on the soft sheets.

"I don't know what happened to him… I just… it all just exploded out of me, I don't know…" she trailed off.

He was silent. She was worried.

Finally, Grant spoke. "Do you have any idea how long you've been gone? How worried I've been? I went crazy when you'd disappeared. I thought I'd lost you." His voice sounded strained.

"I've only been gone for a little while," she responded, confused.

Grant lay there, pensive, with May wrapped in his arms. "Chara, you've been gone for almost a month."

"What?! How is that even possible?"

"I don't know," he replied, rubbing her back.

May noticed that her wings must've changed planes — she didn't even remember…

"But I am sure that you've been gone for a while. It hurt when you weren't here," Grant finished.

"It all seemed so quick, though…" she said mostly to herself. "Oh, my! How are they? Emmett and Finn —"

"Shh, they're fine. Finn heals quickly. Your father helped with Emmett."

"Oh… okay. Good."

They were quiet, each lost in their own thoughts.

"Charamaine," Grant said softly, "look at me."

She raised her head so it hovered above his. He sighed and traced the side of her face with his hand. She leaned into his palm as he spoke. "I love you, so much," he said.

She melted. "I love you, too."

May leaned down so her lips brushed over his lightly. "So, so, much." She hadn't even realized how much she missed him until that moment. And then she kissed him.

___

They took their time in re-exploring each other's bodies after being apart for so long. He teased her with soft touches and lingering caresses, while she rubbed her hips enticingly against the bulge in his shorts. Someone moaned, but it was hard to tell who; their lips were still pressed hotly together. He flipped her so that he was on top and quickly removed any articles of clothing that still remained. Leaning down, Grant groaned at the feel of her warm flesh against his.

May's hand wandered subconsciously down across her stomach until she reached what she was searching for. She arched into her own touch, causing her pebbled nipples to rub against Grant's hard chest. She moaned helplessly and writhed on her own fingers.

Grant nipped at the skin on her neck, making his way downward until he took her left nipple in his mouth. He bit down lightly and flicked his tongue back and forth. His right hand played with her other breast, while his left hand traveled south to take over.

May almost climaxed from the mere feel of his fingers cupping her mound. She removed her fingers, absently noticing that he licked them clean. She gasped loudly when he slid one finger, then two, up into her moist channel. Grant rocked his fingers back and forth, teasingly slow, causing her to push her hips up, hoping to bring him deeper. She whimpered at her lack of success, and he chuckled.

"What do you want, baby?" Grant was impossibly hard against her thigh.

She arched into his fiery touch. "You — ah… you… inside me. Please… Grant, oh." She was on the verge of her release and she craved it with everything she had.

He groaned, watching her writhe underneath him with wild abandon. He bent down sucked at the skin on her neck. Her shriek was short, but she trembled under him as her orgasm was prolonged by his fingers. He pumped them in and out her, his own body tightening in anticipation as he felt her walls clench on his fingers spastically.

He pulled his head up, his male pride satisfied with the hickey he left.

May threaded her right hand though his inky hair and brought him closer for a passionate kiss. She gave it her all and lost her breath in the process. His heated, cinnamon-flavored mouth, his tongue dancing erotically with hers… it was too much. She broke away after a moment and sucked in deep breaths. She could feel the wetness that seeped from her during their kiss, and then she felt him pressing against her entrance.

"Please," she begged, locking her legs around his waist in attempt to make him slide in.

Grant smiled and kissed her again. He thrust halfway into her, his growl resonating throughout the room. She moaned and kissed him back, silently willing him to push forward again.

He bottomed out and was pleased to see a slightly-glazed look in May's eyes. He started off with slow, rhythmic thrusts, his member filling her perfectly. May toyed with the hair at the nape of his neck briefly before she clawed at his back, urging him to go faster. He obeyed.

She gasped in surprise when he started to pound into her — harder, deeper.

"Oh God," she wailed. She could feel her eyes roll back in her head. "Grant, oh my — Grant… oh, oh, oh! I'm gonna—I'm…"

Grant reached down and put pressure on her clit as she bucked under him. She was experiencing so much erotic pleasure that she felt guilty. His manhood jerked inside her, and he hammered into her faster.

Grant growled louder than before, his fingernails changing to claws as he gripped the bed sheets. He looked down at her, her ivory skin glowing, and left his mark as his seed flowed from him and into her sated body. He bit down hard, his growl echoing as he tasted her life-giving essence.

___

The next time May woke up, she knew who she was, where she was, and who she was with. And she couldn't have been happier. She felt something wet brushing the spot where her neck met her shoulder and she realized that was what must've woken her up. May opened her eyes and turned her head to meet stunning gold ones. They looked a little guilty…

"What is it?" Her voice was velvety from sleep.

He smiled sheepishly and bent his head down to her neck. She felt something warm and slightly wet again…

"Are you licking me?" she asked incredulously when he said nothing.

He mumbled something she didn't quite catch. She sighed and snuggled closer to him, comforted as Grant threw a warm, strong arm over her torso. Daylight peeked through the edges of the curtains in the bedroom and May willed them open. Grant groaned at the sudden brightness, but she welcomed it, smiling.

There was a knock at the door. May shot Grant a curious glance, and then hopped out of bed, her clothes sliding on simultaneously. She looked back at him and willed the sheet up to his mid-chest. He could be at least half-way decent, she thought wryly.

She swung the door open with a smile and gasped at seeing the person on the other side.

They smiled at each other, and the girl lightly touched May's hand.

How are you? The girl asked, politely.

How are you? How did you sleep? Are you feeling alright now? I'm so sorry —

The girl smiled again. I'm alright, thanks to you. Then her eyes widened.

"What's going on? Staring contest?" He'd gotten curious when he didn't hear anyone speaking.

May rolled her eyes at Grant, who'd come to stand behind her. At least he'd remembered to put pants on.

This is Grant, she said. Then, as an afterthought, she tacked on, And I'm Charamaine. No time before for introductions I suppose… anyway, you can just call me May.

The girl looked between May and Grant, her expression relaxing.

I am Ana, she responded in kind. Thank you for helping me.

She smiled and Grant, not used to her beauty, was awestruck by such an unusually charming face. He cleared his throat. "So you'll be staying with us, then?" Grant opened the door wider and motioned for her to step in.

Ana looked gratefully up at him, but she spoke to Charamaine. I don't know…

But… where will you go? What will you do? May was concerned for Ana; she looked too young to be on her own.

Ana looked thoughtful for a moment. Perhaps I will stay for a little while, she said finally, giving them a heart-warming smile.

Good, May responded. She smiled back at Ana. "Yes, she will be," May answered Grant, never taking her eyes off of the little angel in front of her.

"Well then… welcome to the family." And then Grant reached down to give her a small hug.

Marione
Marione
130 Followers
12