Golden Lion Tamarins

Story Info
A wander in the zoo on Earth Day.
3.4k words
4.27
23.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked the paths looking into the cages at the various animals they talked of the extinctions and of the once common animals that are now rare. Both were interested in conservation and talked of the tragedy of what was happening in the world. More embarrassing, they thought, were the extinctions in their own region, the loss of the numbats, bilbys, bandicoots, quolls, sticknest rats and so many species.

Holding hands they walked, pausing to see animals that had come from all over the world and now resided only in zoos like this because of the destruction of their habitat. Locked in cages, within the walls of the zoo, the animals vegetate and the skills necessary to live in the wild are lost. Worst of all, where were the people? The zoo was meant to educate but no-one had come to be educated on this Earth Day. They resolved that they would make a donation. But it seemed a hollow gesture.

The subject was depressing and there had to be some meaningful conclusion. In silence they walked for a time before she said,

"You know, if all the people were in the cages perhaps the world would be better." He looked at her carefully.

"True," he said, " But with an exception. " When she looked at him, puzzled as to what he meant, he continued, "You! You're the exception, I don't want you to be locked in a cage! " They both smiled for a moment.

"But I'd visit you!" he said, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

She knew he'd thought of something,

"Why would you visit me?" she asked.

"I'd visit because you'd be naked!" Suddenly they laughed and quickly stepping forward she lightly pummeled his chest with the heels of her hands to demonstrate her mock frustration. He loved her demonstrativeness and catching her, gently kissed her.

Holding hands they giggled at the lion's cage where one slept with his bum towards them and they saw his testicles hanging.

"Mmmmmm" she murmured. She stood in front of him at the tigers' cage and he rested his hands on her shoulders.

"Make a good rug," he quietly said and imagined a fireplace with a roaring fire.

"Yes!" she agreed and hoped he was thinking the same things she was. They read the sign which told of the tiger breeding program.

"Can't be too bad living here," he said.

She laughed, then seriously,

"At least the tiger's penises are being used the way they're meant to be, not dried and ground up for sale as aphrodisiacs!"

The zebras stood under the shade of a tree, as they looked he put his hands on her hips and they stood enjoying their contact.

"Another good rug," she chuckled.

"With an open fire, marshmallows and wine - mmmmm!" he added. She sighed, with her approval.

At the next cage his hands linked around her waist. She leaned back to look up at the giraffe and exposed a little more cleavage. She pulled his arms tighter around her and when she leaned back again his arms under her breasts pushed them higher. She could feel his eyes focus as he looked down her low cut top at the bulging swell of her breasts and sighed when he kissed her.

"Chocolates too!" he said softly.

There was no need to point at the sheep enclosure, the ram's testicles were monsters. "Wow!" she whispered, and she pushed herself back against him to feel his erection. She could feel his cock as her breasts softly rested on his arms. They both looked around to be sure they were alone, then his hands cupped her breasts and with her hands over his she held them to her. She wiggled her bum to tease his cock and gauge its dimensions.

"Mmmm! I think I've found my aphrodisiac!"

"I hope you have a different kind of grinding in mind," he whispered and kissed her neck. He laughed when she had the last word.

"Don't worry; I'll dry it out for you." She turned her head to kiss him and as they kissed he undid one of her shirt buttons. Breaking the kiss she looked down at her more exposed cleavage and giggled.

She turned in his arms and kissed him again while she undid two of his shirt buttons and said with an exaggerated innocence,

"I think we're beginning to blend with this environment!"

He did a small jig for her, his feet energetic as they tapped out a rhythm and with a flourish he bowed before her with his arms outstretched so she could look down his shirt. She saw his chest, the defined muscles and sparse hair around his small nipples. Then he stood before her grinning, waiting for her to respond.

"Mmmm!" she murmured. Peeling the strap of her bag from her shoulder she handed it to him to hold and as she bowed her breasts spilled forward in her bra to extend her cleavage.

"Wow!" When she straightened she giggled with delight, he held her and they kissed with busy tongues.

Arm in arm, they walked on, and talked quietly of the setting.

"You've forgotten something."

"Pillows?" he asked with a smile.

"No, some thing much more important than pillows!" They bought icecreams and when a drip fell to the top of her breast he wiped it up with his finger.

"Well?" she asked as she pulled his hand to her and licked the icecream off his finger.

He leaned forward to kiss her and with a giggle,

"You! You are invited!"

They laughed,

"Well, thank you!" Then, with a gleam in her eyes she asked, "Will the occasion be formal or casual?"

"You'll be encouraged to be very, very casual, perhaps "natural" would be the word!" he said and they both laughed.

Somehow, they got lost and found themselves at the new monkey cage. Though the workmen had finished, the cage was still empty. There was no-one around and together they stood and wondered, what monkey would want to live in there? Together they looked and read the sign about the new breeding program and the establishment of a breeding environment. He went to the gate to see if he could get in. The gate was unlocked, with a push it opened and he entered.

He gave her a smile and on the new cement he did a good cartwheel. She held out a peanut which he took, extracted the nuts from the shell and ate them.

"Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!" he pretended to be a monkey.

"Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!" he let go of the bars, ran around the cage with his knees bent and his body hunched in a monkey posture.

"Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!" he somersaulted on the floor, then ran to the side of the cage and climbed to the top of the bars. He jumped off and was rewarded with a peanut.

"Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Agh! Agh! Agh!" Around the cage he ran, stooped in a monkey fashion. There was no swing, no dangling rope, so he ran towards her, jumped and catching the bars he hung and swung in front of her. Surprised, she laughed when he held out his hand and refused to reward him

.

"I want more, much more!" she whispered and licked her lips.

She began humming a stripper's tune and giggled. He laughed as he took off his shirt and twirled it round over his head. She clapped her hands as she jumped up and down and her breasts bounced as the shirt floated towards her. He approached and she held out a peanut as she hummed the tune again. They both laughed and he broke away to kick off his shoes and socks as he resumed the monkey posture. He accepted the offered peanut as she hummed and giggled and then on all fours he went to the centre of the cage. As he stood, his pants fell to his feet and he kicked them towards her.

"Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Augh! Augh!" he ran round the cage, his jocks bulged with his erection, she could see it's length as his cock strained at the top pushing against the elastic. Another peanut, she held it out for him and as he reached to take it she dropped it down the front of her shirt and grinned. Quickly his hand went through the bars and inside her shirt to pluck the peanut from her cleavage.

At the same time she reached through the bars and tried to grab his cock but he was too fast, she managed to grab his jocks and the head of his cock popped out from under them. She pouted her disappointment as his tongue pushed out his lower lip to make him more monkey like and hide his teasing grin as he moved away, giggling.

"Dare you!" she whispered and started to hum the music.

He checked that they were alone, then ran to the back of the cage and grabbed the bars, climbed to the top and jumped back to the floor. She watched and saw that with his movement more of his cock was exposed, she could see the dark red head and some of the shaft under it. He did a vertical jump and hooking his fingers under the sides of his jocks as he landed they slid down his legs to the floor. She watched as his bum was revealed, tight and smooth with well defined muscles. He looked over his shoulder to see her teasing grin while she watched and waited. He winked and she chuckled, her hands pulled her face to the bars, intent and not wanting to miss anything.

Slowly he started to turn and suddenly did a cartwheel, with his legs out straight and spread apart, it was so quick she didn't see anything and she sighed with disappointment. She held out a peanut, hoping to tempt him to come closer. He continued to cartwheel across the cage floor, and abruptly he stopped, at the back of the cage in front of her.

With his back to her he started to thump his chest and shouted a Tarzan call. Slowly he turned and his cock came into view, it stretched from a jungle of black hair up his belly and twitched. She stared at it, wanting him to come closer, as his Tarzan cry tailed off into silence and he raised his hands above his head as though in surrender. He winked and unexpectedly somersaulted to stand against the bars in front of her, took the peanut and puckered his lips. She kissed him. As she reached for his cock he somersaulted away and ran to the back of the cage.

Catching hold of the bars over the top of the cage, hand over hand he swung towards her. Enthralled, she watched his display, nothing hidden now, she felt so wet and with her heart rate fast she licked her lips. Hand over hand he approached, the powerful muscles of his arms and torso made it seem easy, all limbs controlled except one and it bobbed and twitched in front of her. He was too high, she took off her shoulder bag and stood on it, her mouth was dry and she licked her lips trying to wet them. She hauled herself up the bars and hanging on opened her mouth and waited. One more hand stop and he was against the bars, the other hand joined it and he hung there.

She took his cock into her mouth and sucked. He sighed as he slowly transferred his grip, together they slid down the bars until he stood while she kneeled and sucked him. Her hands touched and fondled and she started to work his cock seeking the juice inside.

Through the bars he reached and tenderly lifted her to stand in front of him. As they kissed with open mouths he undid the buttons on her shirt and the clasp of her bra. He helped her shrug them from her shoulders to fall in a heap around her. She pressed herself to the bars, her breasts protruded through them and he licked and sucked a nipple while he rolled the other with his fingers. Then he changed breasts while his other hand gently undid the button and zip on her jeans and slid them down with her knickers. She stepped out of them and naked they stood, her hands pressed his head to her breasts.

She raised him to kiss his lips, grasped his cock through the bars and wanted more as her hands once more began to stroke him. Delicately he explored, feeling the softness of her breasts and slowly traced his fingers down to feel her soft pubic hair. With one extended finger he separated her and felt her slippery lips. She pulled his hips against the bars and hoping to fuck she thrust towards him, but the bars were thick and penetration was impossible.

Suddenly she pushed him away, ran to the gate, opened it and entered. He ran from one side of the cage to the other and jumped to cling to a bar as he watched.

" Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! " On all fours she walked towards the wooden logs at the centre of the cage. He swung from the bar, a smile on his face pleased with the role she had adopted. On all fours he approached and kissed her. He tried to put his head under her to muzzle her nipples and she chuckled as she went past.

She moved alongside him and pushed her self under, he propped as she took his erection into her mouth and sucked. Slowly she pulled off stretching his cock until there was a quick intake of air as he popped from her mouth. He propped further as she sucked his balls into her mouth, the suction sent tingles up his spine and she gently bit him, her teeth compressing his vulnerable softness. As she released him, one ball slid to its escape and then the other to break the wet vacuum. She kissed his balls as he moved behind her and with his head gently butted her bum. She continued on hands and knees to where she was pleased to be on the cushion of sawdust, behind the logs where they could be partly hidden. She rolled onto her back with her knees up and spread wide.

He approached, and between her legs leaned forward to kiss, kisses to her forehead, her eyelids soft, her cheeks, her nose, her mouth, her chin, down her neck to muzzle and suck her nipples and swirl his tongue around. Her hands glided over him and delivered their finger touch magic as slowly he moved down her torso with kisses and licks.

His chin touched her pubic hair and going around the curly triangle he moved with kisses down her inner thigh. Then up with licks and kisses he once more went around the triangle of hair to lick and kiss inside her other thigh. She drew her knees up and spread them wide to present herself in anticipation.

Suddenly he launched himself up her body to softly kiss her eyelids and mouth. Then like a skipping stone he touched with his lips as he went down to kiss the soft curly hair and muzzle into her. His tongue split her open, he breathed in the heady scent and lapped at her. He probed deep finding the soft, smooth shapes, a piquant, warm taste and the promise of depth that his tongue couldn't reach. He sucked her lips into his mouth and stretched them, feeling their elasticity as they thinned to a smooth perfection before he plucked her hood up into his mouth and sucked it in.

She lay there, surprised by his tactile explorations and the thoroughness of them. Her senses were being stripped naked to thrilling tenderness. No longer hidden by clothes, the hair was smoothed away from the centre and her wet swollen lips were open, she felt beautifully exposed.

The anticipation of more was delicious, she spread her knees further apart to stretch herself more fully open. With a broad stroke his tongue swept up the centre to touch her, a tremor shot through her body and there was a sharp intake of breath. He sucked her clit out from under her hood, free of her folds and strummed with his tongue. She yelped with the exquisite sensitivity, her hips rose and her hands crushed his face against her. He wrapped his arms around her hips as she moaned, and with her eyes closed her head lolled from side to side as she absorbed the sensuousness. She could feel the jangle of nerves aligning themselves into a response, she hovered in the uncertain world of preliminaries, wanted it to continue when suddenly he stopped and on all fours repositioned himself, he kissed her.

Quickly her hands went down to find his cock, she guided him as he thrust and entered her, another thrust and he was deep inside. Bone to bone they met, and as the rhythm began they sighed with the delicious pleasure and grunted with their exertions. His hands on her breasts massaged, tweaked her nipples, explored the areolas, touched the little bumps and traced around the margins to absorb impressions of everything. He pumped, firm and strong, slow and sensuous and relished the heat, the wet and the fit. She drew him in, filled her depth and gathered focus to her climax. It gathered slowly at first but then quickened until, with body rigid, her hips arched and a cry, her orgasm surged and gushed to leave convulsive tremors in its wake. With her arms locked around him she crushed his chest as her body spasmed and shook beneath him.

He continued the rhythm, the build up exquisite and sensitivity intense, he stuttered and with a shout, thrust himself deep into her. They felt him jerk as his explosive release shot out, hot, slippery, liquid silk which filled and touched every recess inside her. With senses acute she felt the warm spurts, her hands on his hips pulled him into her and she thrust her hips forward to trap his pulsing cock deep inside. She held him as his orgasm subsided and she could feel his cock begin to wilt. They kissed, he brushed hair off her face, she giggled and together they laughed, aware again of their surroundings. He slipped from inside her and rolled off, they caught their breaths and looked around.

Her hand stretched out to cradle him, she felt his wet, sticky cock as it softened and gently massaged his balls as his hand cupped her with his middle finger hooked inside.

She looked over his shoulder,

"There's a man coming," If they stood they'd be very visible, so, on all fours he rapidly collected their clothes. Together they brushed the sawdust off each other and quickly dressed, their underwear went into her bag. They stood and tidied themselves. As the man, a keeper, slowly approached he picked up rubbish with a pole to put in a rubbish bag he carried. Holding hands they walked to the gate, paused for a moment to kiss and hold each other, then broke their embrace to leave the cage. As they looked up the keeper stood and looked back at them. They giggled as hand in hand they walked past him. Then she stopped and turned.

"Excuse me, what kind of monkeys are going into that cage?" she asked.

The zoo keeper hesitated a moment,

"Golden lion tamarins," he said.

"Is the cage ready?" she asked.

"Oh, no! We only have a cage as yet, next we establish a habitat. We have to create an interesting environment so they can be happy." There was something about him that she wondered about, as though he was withholding something.

"That means swings and things?"

"Yes, but much more than that, first things first!" he said, "We want the whole cage green with shrubs and plants. Tomorrow we put in the water so they can drink and to water the rain forest we hope to create."

He paused a moment and with a sly look to study them both for their reaction, he added,

"We installed the video monitoring system only yesterday and it's being tested today, to make sure the whole cage is monitored."

There was silence for a time and as they turned to leave the keeper added,

"The golden lion tamarins aren't sponsored yet, perhaps you'd like to?"

"We'll think about it," she said quickly as they turned to leave.

As they walked away he whispered,

"Wow! Film stars!"

Embarrassed she smiled and replied,

"Not quite like David Attenborough I suspect!"

He laughed,

"It's a lot sunnier than I thought. You're very red!"

"Lucky I'm not the only one!"