Golden Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha arranges a special surprise for me.
3.2k words
4.61
93.4k
82

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what happened to my life. Ever since what happened with Samantha the other day, I can't get those events that happened out of my mind.

I actually followed my big sister to the bathroom, undressed her by pulling her panties down, set her down on the toilet and spread her legs, and actually buried my face between her legs while she took a huge piss. God I shouldn't have done any of that... but damn it, why do I actually LIKE it?

Today at school, things were thankfully uneventful. I was able to successfully clear yesterdays events out of my mind, and actually focus on what was going on in my classes. School finally being over with for the day, I headed on home hoping things wouldn't be too weird.

Arriving home and standing at the door, I can't help but notice the loud sounds of Samantha shouting coming from inside. Now inside the apartment I notice there's the sounds of a sporting event being played on the television.

I enter our living room and what do I see, Samantha sitting on one of the couches cheering loudly for our local state NFL team. She is wearing one of their jerseys in support of the team, and nothing else but white panties. With her tom-boyish attitude, and free-spirited behavior, I guess I shouldn't be surprised... but why does she have to be dressed like.... that.

I try to avoid staring between her legs, and before I can say "hello" to Samantha I notice we have a house guest today. Samantha's had invited her best friend since childhood Cindy to come over. A cute girl with glasses and shoulder length blonde hair, it wasn't really a surprise to see her here at our apartment again.

Cindy had always enjoyed watching Samantha play/torture me when we were kids. Being that Cindy was an only child, Sammy and I were like a sister and brother to her, and we have all grown really close over the years. She was always kind of a nerd, so it was no surprise that she'd gotten admitted into the University on a full scholarship, and was part of a really good sorority. Honestly I had always liked Cindy (and Samantha knew it too), but never asked her out figuring she'd never go for it, because I was slightly younger than her.

Cindy is sitting on the other couch. Wearing a light blue shirt and jeans, she's munching on some snacks and sipping on some bottled water we had in the fridge. Samantha also has a bottle of water as well, but is fixated on ranting and raving at the screen. Seeing that I've finally gotten back home, I say "what's up" to both of them, they both say "Hey Dan" then Sammy invites me to sit with her to watch the game.

Time progresses as Samantha and Cindy finish off their drinks and their snacks. Things are going well for our home team, and it looks like they might actually pull of a win (strangely enough).

"Ehhhh I need to piss." Samantha suddenly blurts out. She then reaches for her empty bottle of water sitting on the table.

"He-Hey wait!" I try to intervene to stop her, but it's too late. She begins to lean back further on the couch, raising her bent legs up, pulling her panties to the side with one hand, holding the empty bottle of water with the other.

"It's OK I'm your sister, and besides we're all friends." She says with her usual loving smile, that always seem to stop be in my tracks. I'm paralyzed at the events that are unfolding right in front of me, what's worst is that Cindy is right there with us watching our interaction. I try to fight the extreme feelings of arousal that are welling deep inside me, but I can't take my eyes away from between Samantha's legs.

"Mmmmmm" Samantha says as she relaxes a bit. I hear a few droplets of liquid fall into the water bottle, landing promptly into a barely visible clear-yellowish puddle inside. I can't believe my sister is actually going to the bathroom right in front of Cindy and me, but I can't stop her and honestly... I'm secretly loving this though I'm embarrassed.

"Mmph" Samantha soft murmurs, and then an audible squirting sound pushes inside the bottle. I could see the forceful squirt ricochet alongside the top edge inside, and join up with the small clear-yellowish puddle of pee Samantha has created inside. You can clearly see the remnants of her last squirt, it's a streak of drops that lead to the bottom of the bottle.

Samantha doesn't appear to be too comfortable in this position though. She manages to forcefully push out another squirt, it *HISSSSSSES* quiet loudly, and more of her piss grows the puddle inside the filling bottle.

"Unnnn I can't do it this way." Samantha utters. She looks over at me almost pleadingly while smiling and says "Danny put your mouth down there for me OK?"

Her words hit me like a bolt of lightning. It's bad enough that she's actually pissing in front of me again, Cindy is here watching us, and now Samantha wants me to stick my face between her legs right in front of her. I didn't know what to do, it's like coming had come over me. It was as if time was standing still, but I felt myself almost being drawn down between Samantha's legs.

I tried to resist doing something so terrible, I honestly tried fighting with all my might. It was then I noticed Samantha's hand closest to me caressing the back of my head, slowly guiding me in the direction of the floor beneath her. She was still holding the water bottle containing some of her piss with one hand, but had let go of her panties and was now directing me to the floor. I've lost all control that I had over the situation. I willingly let her guide me to the floor, and I wantingly crawled up between Samantha's legs.

"That's a good boy." Samantha praised me. "Here put your mouth right by my pussy Danny, I really can't hold it much longer."

I instantly did what I was told. I took my hands and pulled Samantha's panties over to the side, and spread the lips of her pussy, almost forgetting Cindy was watching everything take place. I put my mouth nearly an inch away from Sammy's pussy, I stuck my tongue out as far as it could go, and stared at the lips hungrily totally entranced by her womanhood. The smell between her legs was sooo incredible. The smell of her fresh urine coupled along with her natural feminine scent was too much. I wanted nothing more than to remain between her legs, and drink any of the precious juices that were about to erupt from her vagina.

"See, I told you he'd do it." Samantha giggled at Cindy. "It's his biggest fetish so he really can't help it."

Oh my god Samantha actually TOLD Cindy what happened before, and now I've got my face between my sisters legs right in front of her to see.

"Wai-Wait this isn't..." I tried to fight one last time, but Samantha's smiling gaze down towards me, cut me off as I realized it was far too late. My lust (masterfully guided by Samantha) finally took control of me. My eyes instantly fixated on her pussy, so I opened my mouth even wider this time, my expression letting Samantha know how desperately I wanted to drink her urine.

"Wow, he really WILL do it." Cindy giggled. "I wish I had a brother who'd drink my pee for me too."

"Well you know Dan's always liked you, I'd be willing to share him with you, but you can't have him all to yourself." Samantha replied.

My eyes turned upward right into Samantha's almost in a pleading way. She was still smiling down towards me, apparently finally able to relax she let out a single squirt of her piss at me. I hungrily caught every drop not wanting to waste any, or let our couch get dirty. Samantha's piss was really hot. It's taste was super salty, almost slightly oily a bit in texture, it was absolutely delicious and I swallowed it.

Samantha and Cindy both giggled at my reaction. They could clearly see I enjoyed tasting Sammy's piss. Samantha let out a slight sigh, and another (but this time longer) squirt shot directly into my mouth. It rolled down nearly the entire length of my tongue, I reveled in letting Sammy urinate in my mouth, the taste of her piss completely taking over my taste buds. I swallowed that squirt down as well.

"You really are the best Danny." She told me, my eyes staying focused on hers, she finally relaxed completely and a VERY loud *HISSSSSS* shot forth from her pussy. It was such a heavy gush. I barely had enough time to lean forward completely, and just let her piss completely push into my mouth. I loudly and lovingly gulped Samantha's piss over and over and over. I could hear Cindy and Samantha laughing, as if to signal their approval. Samantha's hot torrid of urine splashed everywhere in my mouth as I swallowed every mouthful, it shot against the inside of my cheeks, hit the roof of my mouth, and splashed all over my tongue.

Her stream started to diminish, I could tell Samantha felt extremely satisfied from all of this. The last few squirts and drips running down my tongue, making it's way down my throat. I kept my mouth over her vagina letting her empty her pussy water in my mouth. I began to flick my tongue over her clit, Samantha clearly enjoying this she held my head between her legs. She began moving her hips a bit, letting any drips of urine go freely into my mouth. I lashed at her clit even more so, and she used my mouth to masturbate herself with.

"Mmmmmm that's the way." Samantha told me, as she guided my mouth up and down her pussy. She began to moan rather loudly, then her body seized up as she orgasamed from me licking her pussy. I kept my mouth between her legs, gently kissing and licking Samantha's clit, I only wanted to pleasure her like a loving brother is supposed to, Samantha finally let go of my head then she collapsed back into the couch panting.

My breath noticeably smelling strongly of Samantha's piss, I try to say something to Cindy to TRY and explain what happened. Before I can say anything, a really loud belch because of drinking so much of Samantha's urine comes out. And I hear Cindy burst out giggling.

"Hey Dan look this way." I hear Cindy call towards me.

I I look up and over towards her and what do I see, Cindy has her blue jeans and her panties down her thighs with her legs bent and propped up in the air. I notice her panties are pink, they seem to go really well with the blue attire she's wearing. Her blonde muff and pussy are clearly visible for me to see, I almost can't believe Cindy would be doing this.

"I've got to pee too, will you help me with this please?" Cindy asks me. "Grab my water bottle and hold it so I can fill it up OK?" She smiles.

There is no more resistance for me to give, I just shuffle from between Samantha's legs, my sister looking quietly at me, I quickly crawl over to where Cindy is, and grab her empty water bottle, and hold it up against her pussy.

"Phew your breath really smells." Cindy laughed at me a bit. There was nothing I could say in response, seeing as Cindy watched me gulped down mouthful after mouthful of my own sisters urine. I just waited there in silence holding the empty water bottle, looking at it as I held it gently against my sisters best-friends vagina.

"OK here you go Dan." Cindy said softly. I then felt a quick rush of her piss flow inside of the bottle. Cindy pissed surprisingly loud, and it was mildy warm as her clear-colored urine visibly flowed inside the bottle really quickly. I was amazed that such a cute and nerdy girl could piss so hard and so fast, as her pee started frothing and bubbling around inside the bottle as her piss swirled around inside over and over, filling it as it nearly spilled over the top.

"Nooo I can't stop, do something Dan please." Cindy pleaded. I quickly yanked the bottle away from her pussy before it overflowed and put my mouth in the streams path. Cindy's piss wasn't as hot as Samantha's, it's taste of more bitter and watery rather than salty. I couldn't believe my childhood friend that I'd always had a crush on, was now peeing into my mouth. She didn't take the time to aim it like Samantha did earlier, Cindy was literally pissing like it was an emergency, and she didn't even care where it went.

I managed to bury my face against Cindy's vagina, I could feel her panties and jeans against my forehead. The stream was so strong I couldn't even savor the urine flavor, I swallowed it really loudly over and over, as it shot straight into my stomach. Cindy managed to regain her composure a bit, as she pissed more controlled into my mouth as I swallowed.

"Wo-Wow." I heard Cindy exclaim. "I didn't think it could feel THIS good, peeing in your mouth Dan."

"Told you it feels great." Samantha chimed in. I didn't break my focus as I concentrated on Cindy's delicious piss, her now slowing stream running all over and underneath my tongue. It really was like a warm bitter citrus in flavor, honestly it tasted really good. I licked up and down the length of Cindy's vagina, allowing her relax as she let the last few squirts and drips run in my mouth for me to swallow. When Cindy had finished going to the bathroom, I suddenly belched again really loudly from drinking all of Cindy's urine straight from her vagina.

"Hey what are you going to do with that bottle that Cindy filled up?" I heard Samantha say.

"Wow that's a lot, I didn't know I could pee that much." Cindy replied.

"Hey I know come back over here and lay down on the couch." Samantha told me. Cindy took the bottle of her piss I had in my hand, and I went back over to the couch where I joined my sister. I did what I was told and just laid down on the couch next to Samantha, I had noticed she was still holding the bottle that she had partially peed in before. Cindy made her way over to me also holding her own water bottle now full of her piss, they both giggled noticing my dick was rock hard inside of my pants.

"Wow look at how big he's gotten." Cindy exclaimed.

"Yea that's what happens when he gets to drink a girl's pee." Samantha told her. I was totally lost. I couldn't focus on anything right now. The sounds of the football game, staring up and my big sister, and childhood friend smiling down on me. And they were both holding water bottles that they had pissed into earlier.

"Open your mouth Danny." Samantha told me.

"Here is a reward for you helping us." Cindy added. I did what they said and opened my mouth, then Cindy moved closer to me and poured some of the contents of her piss from the bottle into my mouth. It was still warm so I sloshed my tongue around inside of my mouth trying to soak up Cindy's piss flavor. I closed my mouth and got it all down in three big loud gulps.

"That's good" Samantha exclaimed. "Open back up" she commanded me to do. I did as she instructed and Samantha poured a little over her own piss into my mouth. Her strong salty flavor was absolutely delicious. They both noticed me smiling a bit, having Samantha's piss back into my mouth. Cindy then added hers as well pouring more inside, it splashing against my front teeth.

"Swallow that down too." Cindy giggled. The mixture of both of their urine together was incredible. A mix of Samantha's strong salty flavor, and Cindy's bitter watery urine taste. Before I could gulp any of it down, I noticed that both of them had slid their hands inside of my pants.

Together they started stroking my cock in my underwear, I tried to say something but their piss in my mouth, pushed forth a big bubble causing them to laugh.

"You need to swallow that Danny." Samantha said. "That's right we've got more for you to drink." Cindy smiled. I gulped down their mixed piss in my mouth slowly and carefully, being stroked off was only adding to the pleasure. It took me 5 mild gulps to get all of their piss down, I smacked my lips after swallowing it down, signaling in acknowledgment that I loved the taste of their piss flavor together.

I winced around on the couch in sheer pleasure,, my orgasam was nearly upon me. They clearly saw that I was going to cum, they then suddenly poured all of the pee they each had in their bottles rapidly into my mouth. I nearly chocked from so much of their piss flowing in my mouth all at once, I coughed a bit nearly spitting it up all over me, the girls shrieked mildly and instinctively I gulped their huge amounts of piss that they freely poured in my mouth. I spilled a bit of it, as it came out on to my shirt, at the same time I thrashed around as the hardest orgasm I've ever had in my life hit my like a freight train.

My big sister & childhood friend were jacking me off, my breath stunk of both of their urine, and all I could taste was nothing but Samantha's and Cindy's piss. I was heaven and didn't want for this moment of sheer animal lust to leave me. Collapsing back down I lay there in selfish delight, my expression must've been wonderful to the girls because they both smiled down on me.

"Did you like that Dan?" Cindy asked me. I couldn't even speak, my mind was still gone. All I could smell was both of their piss on my breath, all I could do was lay their and sulk in my own pleasure. I noticed both girls then raise their hands from my underwear, their fingers covered in my cum.

They then both look at me seductively, and I noticed them licking my cum off of their fingers. My mind still in a daze, I wonder how all of this happened in my life. What's going to happen to me in the future? Who cares... so long as I have these two girls in my life, I know I'll always be happy.

I hear the announcer on the television signal that our state football team had won, but in all honesty I felt like the biggest winner of all.