Golden Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sniff it Danny. Take a good whiff. You need to learn to appreciate a woman's pussy scent, and never ever forget what it smells like being her legs." Tammy instructs me. Keeping my eyes open like she taught me earlier, I inhale the aroma seeping out of Tammy's pussy. The scent of her vagina fills my lungs with her feminine fragrance, I then exhale it out, only to quickly take a deep breath in once again. Keeping my eyes fixated on the only thing I can see, Tammy's pussy, I continue sniffing between her legs like a dog, trying to always remember her pussy's wonderful must. I then feel a hand on the back of my head, pulling my face directly into the pussy I kept inhaling a moment before.

"Now make sure you eat it, you need to clean it good. I haven't cum at all today." I hear Tammy say from above me. Tammy was pushing her pussy into my mouth as hard as she could, I loved the way she decided she was going to use me like this. Tammy was taking control, and I couldn't be happier. I reached my hands up and placed them on her thighs, remembering my place I kept my eyes focused at her crotch. Tammy needs my mouth right now, I have to serve her pussy just the way that she likes it.

"Hnnnnn that's good. That's a good boy. Dig your tongue nice & deep into that wet hole. Make sure you clean all that pussy cum from out of there. I'm not letting go of your head, until I'm satisfied boy." Tammy aggressively stated. Holding my head firmly between her legs, she starts moving her hips back and forth, causing my tongue to plunge in and out of her vagina over and over. I could feel the fiery red hairs from her pussy, the fabric of her panties, and the warm damp wetness of her pussy against my lips & inside of my mouth, each time she slammed her vagina towards me. I was in bliss knowing that Tammy was getting off by my tongue, loud wet tonguing noises, mixed with the sounds of her moans, were starting to fill the stage.

"Ohhh my god, that's it Danny just keep on eating it." Tammy commands, her hips continuing to slam into my mouth. Her grip is as firm as ever on the back of my head, it is clear I cannot go anywhere, it is my duty to faithfully serve her vagina, and keep eating out this beautiful older student over & over as my teacher watched me do so. Tammy's cum is really syrupy, it's oozing from her pussy into my mouth more now. She must be starting to really get turned on now, the taste from between her legs is getting stronger, the more she humps my mouth. Making sure she and Ms Tasha knows I'm being a good boy, I keep my eyes open the entire time, looking only at Tammy's crotch, every time she rocks my head back and forth with her musky pussy. She has to know it's me it's me that's doing it. She has to know that it's her faithful pussy eater cleaning her good right now. Tammy natural taste coming from her pussy is absolutely exquisite. Wet, really feminine, a slight sour flavor covered by the scent of her pussy's natural perfume. Her thick cum is leaking into my mouth, I can feel it on the front of my teeth, dripping down onto my tongue.

"Oh my he, really is good at that isn't he?." Ms Tasha states, I can hear her shuffling around from over to my side.

"He sure is sis. He's accepted that he's gonna be a pussy eater from now on, and he's going to be doing this the rest of his life. He's probably just begging for us to piss right in his mouth too. That's something he can't live without." Tammy states back to her, still holding my head firmly, rocking it back and forth with her pussy. Tammy is content to use my mouth for her pussy's own personal use. I keep my gaze focused on her pussy, as it pushes harder and harder into my face. She is absolutely right, I DO wish her piss would just shoot out of her pussy right into my mouth unexpectedly. She wouldn't even have to tell me when it's coming. She could just piss into my mouth right here and now, or whenever she feels like it as she's humping my face, and I wouldn't complain a single bit, or miss a single drop of it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, ohh- OOOOHHH FUCK!" I hear Tammy scream out. Her grip on the back of my head intensifies, as the taste of her cum in my mouth gets even thicker. I keep my eyes focused on pussy, her cum is starting to dribble out & down the sides of my lips. Tammy is showcasing her approval of my servitude by her moans, I keep my eyes open wide, letting her see my face and mouth rock back and forth, as I loyally serve her vagina. She continues to just hump my face as she pleases, my mouth clearly getting more and more soaked with the oozing cum of her vagina. Tammy's screams echo through the hall, huffing as she humps my mouth any way that she wants, coaxing out the last bit of her orgasm. She finally releases the back of my head.

"Wow did that Taste good Danny? My sister just came a lot into your mouth. Didn't you mind her doing that? Your face is totally soaked." Ms Tasha asked. I turned my head towards her, and answered her dutifully.

"No ma'am a girl's cum is delicious & precious. It is my responsibility to get it all out, and drink it all down." I tell Ms Tasha. I notice she has removed her long skirt, and was standing there in just her green V-neck top.

"Mmmmmm, that's the answer I wanted to hear. Now be a good boy, and service my pussy some more. Be really polite & respectful to it Danny." Ms Tasha commanded, walking over towards the front of me next to her sister. Tammy still standing before me, she reaches down grabbing the back of my head again. I was able to turn it and push my face into Ms Tasha's pussy. The taste of her and Tammy's pussy's were incredibly similar.

"Yea that's it, eat my sisters pussy some more. And you'd better show it respect, the entire time you're eating it." Tammy scolded. I instantly looked up into Ms Tasha's eyes, she had to see it was me beginning to eat out her pussy. It felt like Tammy was guiding my head however she wanted. She controlled the movement of my face, while I controlled my lips and tongue, to find out what Ms Tasha liked. I found my way over to Ms Tasha's clitoris, I lashed at it in a circular motion, as Tammy moved my head on her sisters pussy from side to side.

""Mmmm, that's a good boy Danny. Are you enjoying being down there, having my pussy in your mouth?" Ms Tasha swooned. Tammy pushed my mouth off of Ms Tasha pussy, and I responded to her quickly without fail, looking up at her superior position.

"Yes Ma'am, Ms Tasha. I am happy to serve your pussy. My face is where it belongs, when it's right between your le-" was all that I could say, before Tammy pulled my head back into her sisters vagina.

"Shut up, and eat Tasha's pussy some more." Tammy says down to me while smiling. She starts moving my head side to side, on Ms Tasha's clit once again. I lash at it using my tongue, giving it an up and down motion. Making sure to instantly look up and both girls, so they can see my face while looking down on me from up high.

"Make sure you clean the inside. Get down lower to clean my ass hole too Danny." Ms Tasha stated.

"That's right, you'd better never forget to clean a girls butt hole out with your tongue as well. Our ass holes get musty, you should make sure they are thoroughly cleaned." Tammy jeered, pushing my head even lower to the ground before letting it go. From the point that I was looking up at them, I couldn't hardly see their faces. They both spread their legs wider, I immediately crawled right up to Ms Tasha, parted her ass with my hands, and stuck my tongue out, trying to find her ass hole with it.

"Good boy Danny, you can find it. Search for my hole with your tongue, when you find the tart taste, you'll know you've found it." Ms Tasha praised me. Having my face between her pussy and her ass hole was amazing. I've never been so low between a woman's legs. I started to taste something different, there was a distinct difference in the taste of Ms Tasha's pussy and her asshole. Tart, more dry, a different musky aroma, but still very feminine in it's flavor. I heard Ms Tasha moan a bit, when I wiggled and twisted my tongue, trying to push it into her butt from underneath her.

"Does that taste good Danny? Do you like the flavor of a woman's butt?" I heard Tammy say from above me. I pulled my tongue out of Ms Tasha's ass briefly, to deliver her my answer.

"Yes ma'am a girl's ass is special, it tastes different than a woman's pussy. It's smell is so intoxicating & different but equally amazing, and the flavor is dry but soooo tasty. It always deserves to be cleaned with my tongue, I'll always eat and clean it up whenever possible." I state. I hear Tammy laugh from up above me, and I go back to trying to dig my tongue all the way inside of Ms Tasha's butt hole, from beneath her. I can feel Ms Tasha squatting a little bit, trying to assist me, in getting my tongue as far into tail hole as possible. My tongue finally digs all the way inside of it, I make sure to get the inside of Ms Tasha's but as slippery as possible with my saliva. She is bouncing her ass hole into my mouth over and over, I don't mind as I know & accept how lucky I am, to have a girls ass hole in my mouth.

"Oh my god stop Danny. I think I'm going to cum. Come eat my pussy some more, get it back in your mouth and eat it as I cum boy." Ms Tasha states. I instantly slip back from her asshole back to her pussy, and open my mouth wide for her to put it in.

"Tasha's about to squirt. You'd better make sure and swallow it all boy. Don't you let a drop of my sister's precious liquids escape." Tammy tells me sternly. I submissively get back in position allowing Ms Tasha to put her pussy back in my mouth, looking back up at her and working my tongue over her wet pussy hole and her clit. She really wetter this time, and eating her ass must've turned her on quite a lot. The liquids of her cum are seeping out heavier this time. Ms Tasha actually grabs my head looking down at me while smiling.

"Do your duty Danny. Keep your mouth open as I cum." she says to me smiling. I feel Ms Tasha sliding her pussy length up and down my lips as she's soaking them. The smell from her pussy has gotten marginally stronger, completely covering my breath now a mixture of the smell of Ms Tasha & Tammy's vagina's. I'm loving every moment of this, as Tammy already came in my mouth, and now Ms Tasha's going to do the same. Holding my head with both hands now, she's humping my head a little harder. I maintain eye contact with her, as my teacher is staring back at me drilling my face & mouth with her vagina.

"Don't spill that cum Danny. You keep swallowing it down." Tammy hissed again. So much of Ms Tasha's juice was leaking into my mouth. I was swallowing as often as I could, but she was letting it out so heavily, some of it was spilling out the sides of my lips. I needed to belch. I choked a bit as I swallowed down another gulp of her pussy liquid.

"Ohh, Ahhh! AHHHHHH!!" Ms Tasha bellowed out. She shoved her pussy into my mouth, and kept it there as her body started to twitch in pleasure. I stayed absolutely still down on my knees to accept it, my beautiful teacher was drenching my mouth with her warm love nectar. I sat quiet and gulped it over and over and over and over again. Tammy was watching me do this, I could see a smile on her face as I swallowed the cum, more of it flowed onto my tongue, it made it's way to the back of my mouth, where I swallowed it down again. Ms Tasha was rubbing my cheeks gently, letting me know in her own way that I had did good. I had swallowed down most of her cum like I was supposed to, keeping my eyes focused on her loyally, so she could watch me willingly taking it all in, like a good boy is supposed to without complaint.

"Keep drinking it Danny, You're doing a really good job down there. But keep your mouth on my pussy, don't you take your mouth off it until I say so. Focus your eyes on my pussy now Danny. Give it full attention." Ms Tasha stated with a beautiful calm expression on her face, putting both her hands onto her hips. My heart jumped for joy as I was being told what to do again. I lowered my eyes and stared only at Ms Tasha's pussy, it required my FULL attention, and I was going to obediently give it. I heard Tammy pulling down her panties and her panties, from beside Ms Tasha where she was standing. I kept my mouth on glued onto Ms Tasha pussy, giving it undivided attention as I was directed. Not one sound came from me, as I sat there knelt down in silence. I was in no rush to go anywhere. If Ms Tasha wanted to stand before me, keeping her pussy in my mouth, with her hands on her hips all night long, I would do so without argument as this is my natural position to be in. All of a sudden I tasted something different, something hot, really acidic, and slightly oily had squirted into my mouth. My eyes widened out in surprise, and I looked back up at Ms Tasha in surprise.

"Get your eyes back on that pussy! Don't you look up at us. Your place is down there drinking whatever our pussy's give you, don't you dare be disrespectful by not looking at it when it pisses." Tammy hisses at me sternly, her hands now at her hips as well. Realizing I was being disrespectful to Tasha's pussy just now, I instantly readjust my attitude and audibly gulp down the squirt of urine, Ms Tasha had just generously given me. I waited in silence again, making sure to maintain respect. Keeping my eyes on the pussy that is in my mouth right now, both women saying nothing to me, with their hands on their hips they keep looking down at me.

I feel a few more drops slowly fall onto the tips of my tongue. Super acidic, slightly oily in texture, slightly salty, and super warm. I am able to relish more in the flavor this time. So this is what my teachers piss tastes like, similar to her younger sisters, but more acidic in it's own right. The urine traces to the back of my mouth, but I do not swallow the drops too quickly. I keep them in my mouth for the moment, and then more drops leak into my jaws, falling onto the tip of my tongue once more, before meeting the others at the back.

"Ohhhhhh your mouth is really warm Danny. It's the most comfortable place I've ever pissed before." Ms Tasha praises me from above.

"Told you Sis, his mouth is the best. That's why as soon as I found out, I had to tell you." Tammy stated. It was obvious they had this whole thing planned out, the moment I walked into class today, they knew they were going to have me down on my knees giving them service. Ms Tasha's next torrent consisted of a slightly heavier squirt. It flew right towards to back of my mouth, skipping across the roof inside where it met up with the forming puddle of pee she gave me before. Out of being startled I swallowed every bit down, in two and a half audibly gulps. I heard both girls laugh from up above me, it was clear to them I had to objection to swallowing the piss.

Ms Tasha gave me another light squirt, and then another shooting gently inside of my mouth for me to swallow. Suddenly she shot a heavy gush of piss deep inside, where it pooled up against the rest I had inside my lips. Ms Tasha seemed to be getting comfortable urinating inside of my mouth, as her squirts slowly turning into a stream. I thought this was a good time to swallow it, and began to swallow the next pool she had just given me, but then Ms Tasha just let her heavy piss flow hard into my mouth as I began swallowing, and the first pool went down the wrong pipe of my throat. I started to choke slightly on her piss, her pee coming out forcibly caused to spit it back up in my mouth, while Ms Tasha continued to pee extremely hard in me without concern.

"Swallow that all down Danny. Don't be disrespectful to my pussy. I've been holding this in all day for you. You need to swallow it into your stomach like a good boy is supposed to." Ms Tasha said to me calmly. I hastily swallowed the mix of her coughed up piss, along with her continuing stream of urine that she was feeding me. Sitting absolutely still down on my knees for the girls, my gulps of Ms Tasha's piss was very pleasing to them. I wasn't running from this treatment. They were honoring me by Ms Tasha giving me her piss, I wasn't going to spill not one drop of it.

Ms Tasha's stream kept going in earnest. Her piss scattered against the inside of my cheeks, splashing all around inside of my mouth before pooling onto my tongue. I was able to keep the largest amount there, as I swallowed what was closest to my throat, as she continued to let out her piss flow without diminish.

"That's a good boy, you're learning your place. You'd better gulp down all of that piss, because mine's about to come out too. I can't hold it much longer Danny." Tammy says down towards me. I attempted to put my hands on Ms Tasha's thighs, but she swatted them away from her as soon as she saw what I was doing.

"Ah Ah Ahhh, hands on your thighs Danny." Ms Tasha states down to me, before putting her hands back on her thighs. It is obvious this is the position that I belong. As low as possible, when a woman graces me with me piss. Keeping my eyes on Ms Tasha's pussy, her stream continues as strong as ever. It's as if her piss is reaching the back of my throat, I keep swallowing the acidic water that is foaming up in my mouth. It's getting harder to swallow, Ms Tasha must've been holding her piss in all day here at school. My throat doesn't seem to be able to keep up with her piss flow, it feels like there's tons of bubbles in my mouth, all coming from Ms Tasha's pussy.

Suddenly it feels as if her stream starts to diminish. I keep swallowing the salty foaming liquid being given to me by Ms Tasha's vagina. My eyes glued to her crotch, my throat is really warm taking down swallow and swallow, of my teacher's heavy piss load. I'm getting greater control of the liquid, it feels as if my mouth is only half-full of piss now, as she continues to piss more lightly into it. Giving more audible swallows, her stream turns back into drops again.

"Hurry Danny hurry! I'm about to piss too!" Tammy yells. I sit there in silence, letting Ms Tasha use me until she is finished. I feel two more drops of pee fall into my mouth, before I feel Tammy's hand snatch my head off of her sisters pussy. Tammy jams her own pussy into my mouth, but not before splashing me in the face with her own acidic piss. Her piss trails from the right side of my nose, shooting all the way up towards my forehead. Tammy's pussy directly in my mouth again, her piss is instantly shooting hard right towards the back of it. I was still trying to swallow the remnants of Ms Tasha's urine she had given me before, but Tammy's hot acid water just flowed heavily past it into my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh drink it boy. Swallow all of that piss." Tammy urgently states. The mixture of both sisters piss was divine, I've never drank something so acidic in my entire life. My throat moved up and down trying to keep up with Tammy's forceful urine, her piss reflecting directly off of the roof of my mouth. Tammy's piss scattered all along the bottom row of my teeth, it felt like an absolute privilege to be able to swallow something so precious.

"Keep your eyes on my pussy too, I don't want to see your eyes up here at all Danny." Tammy said from above, my eyes were already glued to her fiery red pubic hairs. The sounds coming from my mouth were so kinky, as it was filling up with Tammy's piss. I moved my tongue directly in the path of her piss stream, it nearly burned as the force mixed in her own natural acid pussy water met in contact with it. I kept on swallowing it down, trying to keep up with Tammy's heavy flow. My mouth now over half-way full of her piss, I swallowed too hard and choked again.

"He's choking on our piss again." I heard Ms Tasha giggle.

"It's good for him though. He knows a girl's piss is wonderful." Tammy says to her back.