Golden Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That asshole!" she exclaimed, as Caleb tried to calm her. "What he's doing is completely unethical!"

"Illegal too," he said. "In California, you can go to jail for that."

"Oh Caleb, what am I going to do? I can't afford to lose my visa. And he expects me back in his office any minute!"

Caleb had never seen her so upset. He was determined to do everything he could to help her.

A short while later, as she found herself approaching the Camp Office, Monique felt like her heart would beat right out of her chest. She was usually poised under pressure but right now her legs were shaking.

She opened the cabin door. Steve was standing at the window.

"All better now?" he said, condescendingly.

"All better," Monique answered.

"Good," he said, walking to the couch. "Now where were we?"

He sat down and patted the space next to him. Monique sat down next to him.

"You know, Monique," he began, "I think you may have gotten the wrong impression."

Monique was happy for him to do the talking. Her stomach was tied in knots.

"I'm here to help you," he said, with practiced sincerity. "I think you have a lot of potential and I'm in a position to help you realize that potential."

Monique just looked at him.

"I'm just looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement. You know. I scratch your back and you scratch mine."

"What is it you want me to do?" Monique asked, in a flat voice.

"Just do your job, that's all. Put in your time helping me out in the office. Maybe come in a few nights a week. For a little extra credit."

"Extra credit?" she asked.

"Look, Monique. You're a big girl. You know how it is. To succeed in this world you have to make compromises. You need something, I need something. You need your job. I have...physical needs. We get together a few nights a week to take care of my needs and you get to keep your job. Simple as that. You do want to keep your job, right?"

She looked at him through fierce eyes.

"I need to keep my job."

"That's right. And you will. As long as you keep the boss happy. Understood?"

Monique shifted in her seat.

"So what exactly do you want me to do?"

Steve leaned back and smiled.

"I thought you'd come around. Why don't we start with something simple. Just to get things rolling. I hear you French girls give a mean blow job."

Monique stood and faced him on the couch. He slid forward and spread his legs, unbuttoning his shorts, a sickening smile on his face.

She looked down at him with a look of resolve. She untucked her shirt from her pants. His eyes lit up as she reached under her blouse in the back. Unfasten your bra and strip for me. That's it.

In her hand was a small, black box. A wire led to a small microphone taped to the inside of her blouse.

"I guess I won't be needing this anymore," she said defiantly.

At that moment, the cabin door flew open. In the doorway stood Caleb, holding his video camera.

"What the fuck..." sputtered Steve.

"Put it back in your pants, asshole."

Steve was dumbfounded.

"What do you think you're doing?" Steve blurted.

Caleb moved next to Monique.

"I believe sexual harassment in this state is punishable by fine, imprisonment or both."

"What are you talking about," Steve sneered. "I never touched her."

Caleb's tone was cool, measured. He was fiddling with the video camera.

"It doesn't matter. It's called inappropriate behavior by a supervisor and a hostile work environment. Listen to this."

He held the camera out with the viewfinder facing Steve. The tinny voice was clearly intelligible.

"You do want to keep your job, right?"

"I need to keep my job."

"That's right. And you will. As long as you keep the boss happy. Understood?"

Caleb snapped the camera shut.

"That's quid pro quo. And it's airtight. Now, if Monique should have any problems with her job, or her visa, or if you so much as look cross-eyed at her again, I'm emailing this to your boss, their boss, and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Your harassing days are over, fuck face."

With that, Caleb and Monique turned on their heels and walked out.

In the days that followed, Steve said nary a word to Caleb or Monique. There were no repercussions and everything proceeded just as if nothing had happened. The Office Assistant position went unfilled that summer. Steve apparently decided the role wasn't needed after all. Monique spent her time leading hikes to Salmon Lake and elsewhere, helping Caitlin with the archery, and co-producing the video with Caleb.

During that time, Monique and Caleb's summer romance continued to blossom. They continued to take daytrips, exploring the area, and returning with big smiles on their faces. They spent every night together in his tent as well as several hours during the day. They knew their time together was finite and they were determined to enjoy every moment.

On their last day before they had to return to the city, the two lovers lay in Caleb's tent. The late summer sun streamed through the nylon fabric and cast their naked bodies in a rosy glow.

Monique would be leaving for Paris in a couple of days, her student visa expiring once and for all. The mood was bittersweet.

"When will I see you again?" she asked, in a soft voice.

"I don't know," he replied, quietly. "As soon as I can get to Paris. Or we can rendezvous somewhere in between."

Her fingers were tracing the contours of his chest.

"How about Iceland? I hear Reykjavík's nice this time of year."

"Hey," Caleb said. "Are you ready for your present?"

"You got me a present? What is it?"

He pulled out the video camera and opened the viewfinder, positioning it on the pillow. He plugged in some ear buds, giving one to her and keeping one for himself.

"It's a little something I whipped together in my spare time," he said, pushing the Play button.

She put the ear bud in her ear. He did the same. Their faces were cheek to cheek in front of the color screen.

The sun rising over a mountain lake. An acoustic guitar playing a haunting melody. Images of nature, dissolving one to another: clouds drifting over a craggy cliff, a doe and her fawn, dew-dappled leaves. A soft, romantic voice began to sing:

Now if all my golden moments Could be rolled into one They would shine just like the sun For a summer day.

Images of Monique smiling, laughing, swimming. Rising naked from the lake, kneeling to caress him. Shots of the two of them kissing, embracing, making love.

Their whispering voices, the sounds of lovemaking:

"I love making love to you"

"Moi aussi."

"I feel like I'm one with you. Connected."

"This is our moment. Our golden moment."

As the haunting guitar continued, they watched images of themselves making love. Sweet, intimate love, beside the mountain lake, growing more and more passionate. The sight and sound of them approaching climax, then coming, loudly and with abandon, their cries of pleasure echoing off the granite walls.

When the tape was over, they slowly took the ear buds out, and turned to face each other.

"Wow," she said, breathily. "That was so..." She was speechless.

"I know," he answered. "Me too."

She looked down at his cock. It was as big and as hard as she'd ever seen it.

"You too?" he gulped.

She nodded. "Feel."

She took his hand between her legs. She was beyond wet.

"Oh Caleb," she moaned. "I want to make love. I want to make love in every possible way. So we can remember. So we never, ever forget."

"Yes," he answered. "I want to do that too. Every possible way."

Suddenly, they were kissing each other hungrily, their hands all over each other's body. She had his cock in her hand; he was caressing her breasts. She was sucking his tongue she was so hot.

"What should we do first?" he asked, between kisses.

She thought a moment. Her eyes were wild.

"Soixante-neuf!" she exclaimed, breathlessly.

He quickly lay on his back and she straddled him, her pussy right above his face. She bent forward and gave his cock a long, lustful lick. He reached up and began tonguing her pussy, needing to taste her juices.

Before long, she was sucking him, taking his cock all the way into her throat, needing him inside her. She was grinding her pussy against his face while he tongued her clit. She came fast and with a vengeance. But she wasn't done.

"I need you to fuck me, Caleb. Please. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep. Fuck me really hard and really deep."

Caleb had never seen her so hot and it was making him incredibly hot too.

"How do you want to do it?"

She shook her head, her hair a wild mane.

"I don't fucking care. I just want you to fuck me."

"OK, OK," he said, thinking. "Lie on your back."

She did as she was told, spreading her legs wide. He looked down at the wettest, pinkest pussy he'd ever seen.

He lifted her legs and put them over his shoulders. He moved in and placed the tip of his cock on her pussy lips. She was red hot.

"Do it! Do it!" she pleaded. "Stick it in me. I want you all the way inside me."

He leaned into her so her thighs were pressed back against her body. With one massive thrust, he shoved his cock deep inside her. She cried out.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, oui. Oui! Comme ça!"

She was speaking French. He knew that when she spoke French she was really, really hot.

"Encore. S'il te plait. Encore."

He thrust himself into her again, using his whole body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mon Dieu!" she was shuddering now, her body shaking like a leaf.

He pressed into her, filling her pussy with his cock. Her legs were up by her head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her body vibrating with pleasure.

He reached down and found her clit with his thumb and began to vibrate it.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed.

After her orgasm peaked and then receded, she was still worked up. And so was he.

"Quelque chose d'autre? What else can we do?" she asked, desperately.

"From behind. doggie-style," he said forcefully. When she was feeling this nasty, he really liked to fuck her from behind.

"Oh, oui! Comme les animaux."

She immediately turned over on her hands and knees. She spread her legs and stuck her ass up in the air. She looked back at him, her eyes on fire.

He moved in behind her, gripping her by the hips. He held his cock up against her pussy. It was amazing how insatiable she was. While he paused to consider this, she grew impatient and pushed back against him, trying to get him inside her.

"Ah-ah," he teased. "Don't be naughty. Be patient."

She was in no condition to be patient.

"Oh, je suis méchante, Caleb! Je suis très méchante!" she moaned, lowering her head to the pillow, and arching her back.

It was as if her pussy was begging him to be fucked.

"You are a naughty girl," said Caleb, positioning himself behind her. "You know what we do to naughty girls, don't you?"

"Non," she moaned. "Dis moi."

"We FUCK them!"

He thrust himself into her as he yelled the word "FUCK."

She cried out, partly because he startled her and partly because his big cock impaled her.

"Oui! Comme ça! Comme ça!"

"You know what else we do to naughty girls? We SPANK them."

He gave her a hard slap on her butt cheek.

"Ohhhhh, oui. Je suis si méchante."

Caleb slammed his cock into her. Then slapped her again on her ass.

"You are my bad girl, aren't you. I love how bad you are."

He held her by the hips and started to work his hips. Rolling and thrusting them. Filling every part of her beautiful pussy.

She was moaning non-stop now. He was fucking her so good she was having a mega-orgasm, multiple climaxes combined into one continuous ecstatic moment. And his orgasm wasn't far behind.

He leaned forward, finding her breasts with his hands, pressing his chest against her back. Her nipples were big and hard, another sign of how very turned on she was.

He started to really go at it, fucking her like an animal, having his way with her. She loved it so much her knees got weak and started to buckle. He lay her down on her tummy, still thrusting, still pressing deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, Caleb," she moaned, "il n'etait jamais si bon. I never felt so good. No one. Ever. So good." She turned and looked him in eyes, her face a picture of desire.

"I want you to do me. Here."

She reached back and pointed to her bottom.

"You want ..." Caleb started.

"Oui. Dans le cou. In my butt."

Caleb paused. They had never done this before.

"Have you ... made love this way?"

"Never," she said quietly. "But I want to. With you."

Caleb ran his hands over the soft skin of her behind. He gently pressed her down so her back was arched, her ass up in the air. That gorgeous ass. He placed one hand on each of her luscious cheeks.

He lowered himself so that his mouth could find her pussy, sliding his tongue along her dripping slit and over her clit, then back again, past her pussy, to graze over her tender ass. She moaned, her body shuddering from the sensation.

"Oh, Caleb!" she cries out, arching her back even more.

Once again, his tongue slid along its sensuous path, over her pussy and ending at her ass. She felt a finger slide into her pussy while his tongue began to probe her other hole. Deeper. And deeper. Soon, a second finger slides into her pussy, and a finger replaces his tongue.

Two fingers in her pussy, one finger in her ass, he began to finger fuck her. Slowly, gently. The pleasure, intense and unrelenting, made her cry out loudly, her voice ragged and breathless. She came with an intensity she had never felt before.

His warm breath against her ear, his voice.

"Darling," he whispered. "I'm going to use some lubricant and then try to put my cock inside. OK?"

She nodded, unable to form words.

"Just let me know if you want me to stop, ok?" he said softly. She could hear him unscrewing some kind of jar.

She imagined him rubbing it on his hard cock, readying himself for her. She lay her head on the pillow and arched her back.

Finally, the touch of his finger, entering her, lubricating her. Then, a pause. The tip of his cock. Pressing. Spreading. Penetrating her. A flash of pain, then pleasure. Sweet, unsurpassed pleasure.

To Caleb, the sensation of his cock head pushing inside her ass was unlike anything he had felt before. So tight. So unbelievably tight. And she was loving it. He was loving it too. He held still, barely inside her, giving her body a chance to relax.

After a moment, she reached back with her hand, touching him.

"I'm ready," she said in a breathy voice. "I'm ready for more."

He slowly pressed his pelvis forward, sinking his cock into her. Again he paused. It felt incredible. Like nothing he had ever felt before.

"Are you ok?" he asked, softly.

"Oui, c'est si bon, ma chère. C'est si bon."

Caleb pulled out his cock and slowly pushed it back in. Then again. Stroking her. Filling her.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Caleb moaned. "You're so unbelievably tight. I love it."

She turned and looked at him.

"Oh, Caleb! I'm so glad. I want you to love it."

He was holding her hips, stroking her, his eyelids half open.

"Oh, I do love it. I've never done this before and I love it so much."

He was pumping faster now, pushing deeper. She was moaning with every thrust. He was trying hard not to come.

"Me neither," she moaned. "I never have done it. I'm so wicked. Oh Caleb, je suis méchante!"

He was panting now.

"Are you a nasty girl?" he growled. "Do you need to be punished?"

"Yes," she cried. "I need to be punished!"

He slapped her on the ass and shoved his cock into her. She cried out.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she cried. "Oui, comme ça! Comme ça!"

Again, he thrust his cock in her ass and spanked her. Over and over.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." She was moaning loudly now, in time with his thrusts, throaty and desperate. She was on the edge.

When her orgasm erupted, like a bubbling volcano, it felt like it came from the deepest recesses of her being. Her body shook uncontrollably. She almost fainted from the sheer pleasure.

When Caleb felt her muscles contracting, it was too much. He finally let himself go, spraying huge spurts of cum deep inside her. He had never had an orgasm that felt so complete, so total.

It was the orgasm of their young lives.

Weeks later, after Monique had returned to Paris, after many tears had been shed, Caleb made a repeat visit to Lakes Basin. He missed her so much he felt he needed to go to back to the place that had inspired their romance. Standing at the waterfall near Salmon Lake, he thought about the moments they'd enjoyed there.

He knew this day would ultimately come, but that didn't make it any less painful. He met the most amazing woman in the world and opened his heart to her. Now, because of the vagaries of schools and schedules and visas, he couldn't be with her. And, with six thousand miles separating them, there was little hope that their relationship would survive.

Just as the pit of his self-pity couldn't get any deeper, his cell phone rang. He looked at the number. It was his parents. He'd better answer it.

"Caleb," said the distant voice. "It's Dad. Listen, Son, I have some good news. We just got the letter from the Study Abroad program. You've been accepted. Congratulations!"

Caleb took a moment to register this.

"Oh, that's great Dad," he said, without enthusiasm. "Thanks for letting me know."

"And here's the best part," his Dad continued. "They had a cancellation in the European Studies program. I guess you'll be living in Paris this Fall!"

Caleb nearly dropped his phone.

"What? That's fantastic!"

"You know, Son, I think living in Paris is going to be a life-changing experience for you."

Caleb closed his eyes and smiled.

"You know what, Dad? I think you're right."

* * *