Golden Oldie Ch. 03

Story Info
He visits Annie and her daughter.
885 words
4.23
72.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest that readers look at the previous episodes to catch the story line.

Knowing that Annie was going to be busy entertaining her daughter, I didn't drop round for a few days and was not too surprised to receive a call one morning from Annie asking me if I was free that afternoon and would I like to drop by and meet her daughter.

Like a dutiful puppy, I was on her doorstep at two that afternoon and was greeted by Annie, who was wearing a loose fitting housecoat which flowed down from her supporting breasts and ended a few inches above her knees. After closing the door she gave me a long hug and made sure that I could feel her breasts and belly under her housecoat as well as pushing a thick thigh against my already fast-growing erection.

"I can see that you're pleased to see me, I hope you'll be just as pleased to meet Jane." She said, and led me out to the back of the house.

On a large towel spread on the grass reclined Jane.

She was built in the same style as her mother, not quite as large, and I noticed that her tits were much firmer and stood up boldly towards the sun.

I noticed this because she was stark naked and had splayed apart her legs so as to get a tan where the Ambre Solaire adverts don't show.

As I gazed at her, Annie came behind me and started to undo my shorts and lift my shirt.

I didn't offer too much resistance and was soon naked, as was Annie.

"I think that we'd better go inside if we want to get better acquainted" she said, "otherwise we may get some unusual tan lines."

We went into the lounge and sat down on the large sofa, Annie on one side, Jane on the other and me in the middle.

They both started to stroke my thighs and I put an arm around their shoulders and proceeded to play with their nipples. In order to do this, the two ladies had to lean towards each other and in this position, they started to kiss each other, exchanging tongues and then they lowered their heads and started to lick my prick.

I was longer and thicker than I had ever been before, the sensation of wanting to come and yet wanting the sensation to continue was fantastic. They sucked me, licked me, licked my balls, spat on me to lubricate their rubbing hands and all the time I was pushing my fingers into their cunts.

After a few minutes, Annie stood up and said that seeing as how she had fucked me recently, it was only fair that I fuck Jane first.

I wasn't going to argue and Jane got off me, together the pushed me to the carpet and Jane squatted over me and proceeded to impale herself on my cock.

She raised and lowered herself on her knees and squeezed my cock while Annie reached around from behind her and rubbed her clit.

I reached up and played with her nipples, squeezed her tits and then pulled myself up to suck them.

Jane was pounding me faster and faster, her buttocks thrashing up and down on my hips and her cunt tight cunt rubbing my poor prick raw.

All of a sudden she stopped and started to scream "I'm coming, I'm coming." And with a gush of juice, she flooded my crotch and lay back exhausted..

Annie helped her roll off me and took her place, Then she lay on top of me and together we rolled over until I was on her and I started to pound into her cunt. I was so aroused tha I thought I was going to explode straight away and my youth got the better of me and I ejaculated into her before I had had the chance to get her worked up.

I came out and started to lick her cunt, I slid two fingers inside and with the other hand alternately stroked her clit and her arse.

The started writhing up and down and by this time Jane had recovered enough strength to join in.

She assisted me by licking Annie's cunt and my fingers and we soon had Annie screaming out in ecstasy.

Jane was laying 69 style upon her mother and Annie was licking Jane's cunt as Jane was hers. I got on my knees and alternately slid into Annie's cunt and Jane's mouth and then went the other end and reversed the operation.

"I'm going to come again" I declared at which the two girls disentangled themselves and started to lick me to encourage me. As I came, Annie clamped her mouth over the end of my prick and took all my sperm in her mouth.

Jane was about to complain that she hadn't got any when Annie crouched over her and dribbled my seed into her daughter's mouth.

After they had split it 50-50 we all went into the shower – and it was a tight fit - to clean off.

Before getting dressed and going home we sat in the kitchen and had coffee.

"Come round for coffee again soon" said Annie.

"and remember, I like mine with cream" said Jane.