Golden Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Students if you would please pay attention, quickly now."

Slowly a silence took over the room as every head was turned to look at me. I gulped, feeling like a bug under a microscope.

"Gabriella has chosen to forgo the rules of this fine institute. And I know we are all well aware of what happens to such people when they have such disregard for the rules."

Everyone nodded at this. The prof spun me around, steering me towards his desk. He pointed beneath it.

"Get underneath the desk, Gabriella." I stared at my teacher in disbelief! This was harassment! I stood perfectly still, and he took a menacing step forward.

"I said get on your knees, under the desk!"

I stared around the room, no one was coming to my aid, but they were all looking at me. I slowly knelt down and got underneath the desk. He then walked forward, sat in his chair pulling himself as close to the desk without hitting me, and began the lesson. Was this the punishment?

My legs were soon becoming numb from sitting on them for so long.

A hand crept underneath the desk and went towards the fly of the pants. I stared as it was unzipped and from in the pants came the most enormous dick I'd even seen. It pointed at me and began to trickle a little.

The teacher was going to pee, with me under the desk! Didn't he remember I was here? I moved as far as I could to the side when the stream slowly picked up speed. It hit my leg, soaking my shoes. I squirmed, I was getting peed on! The stream crept up my leg and stopped before it got to my skirt. My legs were soaked with pee by the time the stream stopped. He then pushed back from the desk and reached under to pull me out. He stationed me directly in front of the class, who all stared at my wet legs. I was so ashamed by this point.

"Whoever requires her, just grab her. You can do whatever you like, within the rules."

I stared at the class and watched as a girl near the back raised her hand. The teacher pushed me in her direction. I stood in front of her desk.

"Get on your knees, under my desk. And hurry up I've had to go since this morning."

I mentally prepared myself and got down beneath the desk. I tried to sit as far away as I could. The girl spread her legs and gave me a view of her crotch. She wasn't wearing any panties! I looked away instantly. Soon enough a slow stream started and fell in between my legs. She reached down to grab her pussy, aiming the stream higher and higher. Soon it began to wet the front of my tiny skirt. The material in front was no sooner soaked when she aimed higher, aiming for my belly button.

I tried to move backwards when someone shoved me forwards. I turned to look, and the student in front of this girl had reached down to shove me back. As they did the stream fell on my breasts, soaking the material and giving everyone a good show of my black bra. Soon enough the flow stopped. Someone called out my name.

"Gabriella, Thomas needs you." Called the teacher.

I got up and walked along the back of the class. I reached his desk. Looking me up and down the boy pointed to underneath his desk. I knelt down.

"Lay underneath my desk, on your back. Your head right centre, please."

I couldn't believe my ears. As I turned over on my back I closed my eyes. I soon felt a warm stream hit me on the chest, soaking my blouse, the liquid trickling to my neck and falling down the sides. The stream worked its way up my neck, and then slowly around the contours of my face. It hit my hairline only, soaking my hair with his pee.

A weird shock went through my body. It flowed directly to my pussy, which I could feel was getting a little wet. What in the world?! Was this turning me on in some weird way? No sooner had I thought that when the flow stopped when the bell rang suddenly. I was so ashamed, covered with someone else's pee! My uniform was soaked in the front, the back was still dry. Everyone was sure to notice in the hallways.

I waited for the class to empty before I made my way out. I was grabbed by the arm again, and I nearly let out a sob.

"You can wait an extra five minutes." The prof said, pulling me back towards the desk again.

This time though, he didn't make me sit underneath it. He sat down, lacing his fingers together. I watched as he leaned back, almost satisfied with himself. I wanted to punch him.

"I realize that this ordeal has been a little strange for you. But, what can I say."

He smirked at me. I didn't return the gesture.

"A dry uniform will be in your dorm by now. Let this serve as a warning to the next time you think you want to break the rules, Miss White."

He waved his hand at me, dismissing me. I ran out of the class and dashed in the direction of the dorms. This sucked. This just fucking sucked. Two days here and I'd witnessed three people pee themselves, and got peed on by three strangers. I'd never experienced something so foreign. But with that last warning, at least I would never need to go through that ordeal again.

Wrong.

12