Golden Shower Pt. 02

Story Info
Story of golden showers and wetting.
1.3k words
4.39
49.6k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetguy42
wetguy42
99 Followers

After last evening's events, I had been drinking water and trying to fill up my bladder as best as I could all day long. Just thinking of all the nasty things I had done the night before, kept me hard the entire day.

At around 7 pm, I went outside to have a smoke. I waited and waited, hoping that my little nympho piss girl would show up again. I smoked one cigarette and then another with her nowhere in sight. I was just about to lose all hope when she came around the corner. She smiled at me and my cock instantly went hard in my suit pants. I was afraid that it would be awkward when we started to talk. Instead, it was like we knew each other for years. She asked about my day and I told her about work and life and the normal everyday chit chat items. She asked if she could bum a smoke and we stayed down there for another 5 or 10 minutes just shooting the shit.

As she was finishing up her smoke she said to me, I haven't pissed all day. I am absolutely bursting and we better get up to your office before I wet myself.

We hoped on the elevator and soon we at my office door. I could tell that there was something different about her this evening. It wasn't necessarily how she was dressed but how she was acting. As soon as the door was closed, she reached for me and we made out like horny teenagers. My hands were all over her body, rubbing her breasts, her back, her ass and finally I started to massage her pussy through her pants. She moaned in approval and bit down on my tongue in her mouth. After playing around for another minute or two, she took off her coat and unbuttoned her jeans. She slipped off her pants and forced my head down to her pussy. I tried to pull off her panties and she told me to leave them on. She said she wanted me to suck her pussy through the panties and that I had better do a good job or otherwise I would be sorry. I could smell her through her panties and as I rubbed them back and forth my hand was soon soaked.

She was absolutely dripping wet. She shoved my head directly into her panties and tensed for a couple of seconds. I was confused at first, but then I understood exactly what was happening. She slowly let out a few drops of her golden nectar, stopped the flow and had me sucking it out of her panties. She then let out a few more drops and quit the flow again. What she was doing was driving me completely insane with lust. I wanted to drink all of her sweet piss and drown in it. I begged for her to release it all over my face. All I got were a few more drops. I pleaded, please piss on me, please piss on my fucking face. I need you to soak me in your pee. At that moment, she pulled her panties to the side and unleashed a torrent of hot piss. I did everything I could to try and drink as much as I could. It was obvious as she started to really flow that she had told me the truth about not going all day. It was the yellowest piss I had ever seen.

But it tasted marvelous. I almost came in my pants as the warm liquid flowed down my throat. She must have pissed for at least a minute straight and I was drowning in it by the time was done. My shirt was completely sopping wet. The floor had a huge obvious piss stain on it. But I couldn't have cared less. I was in heaven. The taste and smell of her pent up piss was all I cared about at that moment.

When the flow finally stopped, I put my tongue on her clit. I wanted her to add to the wetness on my face and cum all over me. After licking her for a few minutes, she pulled my head up. She told me to stop licking her clit and that tonight she was in control. Last night was my fun but tonight she was the boss. She then confessed to me that the best orgasms she ever had involved her ass and wanted me to rim her asshole right fucking now.

I slid my head back down and flicked my tongue over her sweet little asshole. I became intoxicated by the smell of her ass. It wasn't unpleasant just simply strong and soon I felt like that smell was absorbed by my body. I tongue fucked her butt and slowly bit around the outside of her butthole. She started massaging her clit and soon it started to build up inside of her. I could tell that she was getting close and I knew that I had to keep her stimulated. I shoved my tongue as deep as I could in her butt and started to hum as I shoved it in and out. She lost it then and had a furious orgasm with her crying out and screaming multiple profanities.

I slowly licked her again for a few minutes and let her come back down from her major orgasm.

She pulled me up to her and started french kissing me and tasting her own ass on my tongue. At this point, I was in real trouble. I was so fucking horny I thought was dick would blast off if she just touched it. But I was also desperate to piss. As I mentioned before, I had been drinking water non-stop all day long. And I hadn't pissed in quite some time. It was as if she sensed my dilemma and my unease. She told me get on top and fuck her. She said I know you are close and when you need to cum, just spray it inside me. Soak my pussy with your seed. I got into position and slid my cock into her. I lasted all of about 5 pumps before I started to shoot inside her wet pussy. I started to go soft and slid back out of her. She grabbed my dick and aimed it up. At that moment, all the piss I had held inside for hours started to shoot out. She directed my flow on her stomach, then up to her tits, upwards to her neck and face and finally her mouth. She drank it down like a champ and hardly spilled a drop. I pissed and pissed forever. When the stream slowed down she put my cock in her mouth and drank down the rest.

I was spent and needed some time to recover. Instead, she mounted my face and told me to eat my cum out of her pussy again. I did what I was told and was rewarded as I got every bit of my cum out of her. She was enjoying herself and after my cum was eaten, she supplied my waiting mouth with some of her own cum. We threw some clothes on and went downstairs to smoke. I needed some fresh air and the cigarette to get myself thinking straight again. She asked me if I had fun and I told her that tonight was ever more fun than the night before. That I had never imagined having some great sex with someone I didn't know. And finding a piss friend in the process.

She told me my training was just getting started and if I thought this was great just wait until we really introduced ourselves to each others bodies. I told her that I could hardly wait.

When the smoke was finished she kissed me hard on the mouth and said she had to go for the evening. She told me to be downstairs tomorrow evening at 7pm sharp. If I wasn't then, she was going to punish me in a way that I would never forget. With that we parted ways and I headed back to my office.

I am already thinking of what may take place tomorrow and also am considering being late just to find out what she will do to me for disobeying me.

wetguy42
wetguy42
99 Followers