Golden Shower Siblings Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive sister uses beer to tell her brother.
4.5k words
4.42
72k
94

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

My name is Mike Rogers and I stand at six feet tall. I am in decent shape, but avoid gyms or any place where others will have a chance to mock me. Women love looking into my hazel eyes and running their fingers across my brown hair, but there is the part they don't love and the reason I avoid people altogether. I have a condition that doesn't yet have a name and doctors are perplexed by me. Everything else about me is normal, except for that one damned thing.

To say I'm large is an understatement. I have a twelve inch dick when I'm hard and the girth is the size of my fist. There are no shortage of guys that want me to pull it out as a party trick, which is why I avoid parties. Drunks and conditions like mine do not go together. I've studied up enough to know most guys wish they were bigger, but that's because they have no idea what having a monstrosity is really like.

Women say they want someone big, but I've yet to meet one that doesn't look at my size with fear. I'm only twenty-one, so maybe that will change, but I'm not holding my breath. Perhaps there wouldn't be the fear if it were just the length, but the girth is too much. I have yet to have myself all the way in any pussy, not even close, and even a quarter entry causes too much pain for them to take.

They just don't make clothes for men like me and wearing pants of any kind gets uncomfortable. No matter how loose the pants, there is no denying it is there. Fortunately for me, I have a good friend who understands the situation and appreciates solitude for his own reasons. He is a property developer and very talented at his job, which affords him the ability to own a few houses in very secluded locations.

He is paying me to watch one of them for him and I have the ability to walk around with as little clothing as I like. The cabin is completely secluded and the driveway is at least a quarter mile of winding road. The main road is hardly traveled and far enough away to keep me from hearing any sign of civilization. He has a cleaning lady that comes out once a week to deliver food and will never ask any questions about any mess left behind. She does her job and leaves, while I make myself invisible to her.

Most people would hate living like this, especially the part without internet access, but I enjoy everything about the cabin. I don't mind having to drive ten miles to get to the small town, which is where I can get a cell phone signal and check my messages. I go into town about twice a month to prevent problems with my car and check my messages, but for no other reason.

There are times when I get a little lonely, but that is easily rectified by losing myself in one of his many books. The cabin has the basics, water, power, temperature control, but very little else of the civilized world. The only thing I can see outside is trees and a lot of them. I love walking around the deck with nothing on and staring past the screens to the forest beyond.

I am just cracking open a book when I hear the sound of a car moving towards the cabin. Has it been a week already? Can't be her. She was just here a couple of days ago. I look out the window and have to wait for the car to get close enough to determine who is interrupting my day. I see my sister's car pull into view and park next to mine. Did she tell me she was visiting? I don't think so, but maybe she left a message. If that's the case, I have no way of knowing. Not that it matters, since I can't turn her away.

I start to walk towards the door to greet her and catch myself. I can't open the door in my state. I throw on a robe and reach the door just as she starts to knock. Upon opening the door, I see excitement in her hazel eyes, which is the only feature she got from my father. Her bronze skin and black hair comes from my mother.

She is wearing a white dress I have never seen before. The fact is, she hates dresses and I have no idea what she is wearing one now. It hangs just past her knees and I find the white of the fabric pressed against her bronze skin to be delightful. Her hazel eyes are sparkling in the light and she is the one I have missed, while in this self-imposed isolation.

Her eyes glance down as I ask, "What are you doing here, Anna?"

There's been this kind of tension between us for years and I stopped getting uncomfortable with her eyes on my manhood a long time ago. At first it was weird to know my sister wants to peak at me, but I have adjusted and no longer think anything of it. The truth of the matter is, I enjoy the attention and she is the other reason I want to be away. I know the tension has been building and the dam was very close to bursting when I left home to move to this cabin. It's just my luck that the one woman that does not look at my size with any kind of fear happens to be my sister.

Her eyes move to mine as she says, "Taking you up on your offer."

I have no idea what she's talking about. I don't recall making an offer to her or anyone else. Granted, our calls get a little carried away, but I think I would have remembered something about what she's talking about.

I shake my head a little as I ask, "What offer?"

She scowls at me as she says, "When you told me about this place, you said I should come out and visit. Well, Mark, here I am. You're right. It is really beautiful here."

I was just being polite when I told her, but I can't tell my sister to leave now. It isn't an easy drive by any means and it plays hell on the body. The roads have more holes than road and getting jostled comes with the territory. Seclusion has a price I am willing to pay.

I smile as I let her in and say, "You should have called."

She doesn't look back as she says, "I did. I left a message three weeks ago. You really don't get out much do you?"

I close the door and follow behind her as I say, "No and I like it that way."

She sits and looks up at me with a warm smile and says, "It's not healthy to be alone. You need company. That's why I'm here."

I recognize that look and say, "Thanks. Now what's the real reason, Anna?"

Her smile widens a little as she says, "I was never good at keeping things from you. I can't stand it anymore. I'm nineteen and they still treat me like a little girl. I had to get out. I packed up my things and here I am."

I smirk slightly as I said, "You never called. Did you?"

She gets a defensive look on her bronze face and says, "Sure I did, Mark. About an hour ago. I got into town and tried to reach you to get directions. GPS isn't worth a damn out here. I reached your voice mail and left you a message, but knew it wouldn't do any good. Kind of surprised nobody in town knows who you are. You really need to get out more."

I shake my head hard as I say, "No, I don't."

She takes my pale hand in hers and we stare into our hazel eyes. "Yes, you do. I almost had to stay at some crappy little motel to wait for you to take one of your trips. Good thing I had to stop for gas. The attendant was very helpful in giving me directions. Don't you ever have to get food?"

I shake my head softly and say, "No. There's a cleaning lady that comes out once a week and she brings food with her. Do you want something to drink?"

She smiles and says, "Beer, if you've got it." I get her a beer as requested and she continues with a slight grin. "Thanks. Since your up, why don't you bring my stuff in?"

I scowl as I say, "You could at least ask to move in."

Her lips part as she opens the can, but I walk over to the door before she can say something to upset me. I throw on a pair of shoes to protect my feet and start the long process of unloading everything she brought with her. She wasn't kidding when she said she was moving in and I hate everything about it. I set the last of her bags down and see a couple of empty cans set on the coffee table, while in the process of opening a third. I have seen her drink plenty of times and the amount does not concern me in the least.

She slurs her words a little as she says, "Your almost out of beer. Guess you're going into town with me to get more."

A sit next to her with my own beer in hand. "Not going to happen. You go to town."

She takes a large gulp as I start to sip the only one I have left then slurs, "Can't. Only nineteen, remember. Can't buy beer."

I set the almost full can down gently and say, "Fine. We'll go. You can be a real pain in the ass."

Another large gulp and she sets an empty can to join the others and slurs a little more, "I know. Hey, I don't see a TV."

I shrug my shoulders and look into her eyes. "That's because there isn't one."

She shakes her head in disbelief and asks, "What about a computer?"

I slightly shake my head and say, "Don't have one of those either. No internet, so it doesn't really matter."

She scowls and slurs out, "No TV, no computer. What do you do for fun?"

I look her square in her eyes and say, "I read."

Her jaw drops a little and the slurring gets a little worse. "That's it, Mark. You read?"

I nod and say, "That's it. Sometimes listen to the radio, but I enjoy reading quietly."

She looks around for the one sign of promised civilization and her eyes find the radio. She gets up and stumbles over with a laugh. Her fingers search for the means of turning it on and she is quickly moving through the stations to find something without static. The closest is some slow song I've never heard and she starts to sway her body seductively to the music.

She stumbles her way towards me and holds out her hands, then slurs, "Dance with me, Mark."

I know my sister very well and there is no chance she is taking anything close to a refusal. I groan as I allow her to pull me up and she presses hard against my body. I can feel her hot breath on my ears as I keep her from falling over. There is twitching between my legs that cannot be helped and she is showing no signs of wanting to pull away from my growing manhood.

She whispers into my ear, "I know why you want to be out here all alone."

I whisper back, "I told you. Not exactly a secret."

She breaths deeply and releases her targeted breath as she whispers, "No, Mark. I know the real reason. I know you were having a hard time being around me." I shake my head and start to deny the truth, but she cuts me off. "It's the truth and we both know it. I have a hard time being around you for the same reason."

My voices raises a little as I say, "We can't, Anna."

She gives another targeted release as she says, "We can and this place is perfect. I have my own secret, Mark. I'm submissive and can't find anyone willing to take control."

The hot breath and pressure of her body against mine is bringing the beast to a hardened state. Her hips start to move to fully awaken my monstrosity and it pushes through an opening in my robe. Her hands move to touch my shaft with desire and I try to push her away, but I can't help myself from enjoying the touch of her fingers.

I pull my head back and look into her eyes in search of some sign she is willing to stop. "We can't."

She smiles with loving eyes and slurs, "We can. Tell me what you want and I'll do it. And don't think this is the beer talking." The stumbling ceases and her voice becomes very clear. "I need a good buzz to tell you the truth about me, but I'm not drunk. I want to be submissive for you."

I try to ignore her hands exploring my massive shaft, but she is making it very difficult. I hate to admit this, but the idea of having someone willing to do as I desire is very exciting. Sister or not, I am tired of women looking at me like I'm a freak and my sister has never looked at me with anything other than love. She has no fear in her eyes as her hands continue the exploration and I am close to giving in.

I come to my senses and try to think of some way to bring this to an end. She will never accept no as an answer and I will eventually give in to what we both greatly desire. A very full bladder gives me an idea. There is no way she will allow this to continue after she hears what I have to say.

I look into her hazel eyes and see the hunger we both share. "Alright, Anna, you win. Get down on your knees so I can piss on your face."

Instead of looking at me in disgust of any kind, she grins broadly and I watch the top of her head as her knees hit the ground. Despite her being six inches shorter, her mouth lines up perfectly with my very hard dick. She tilts her head back and I see the desire to give me anything I desire on her bronze face. I untie my robe and drop it to the ground behind me, while I try to figure out the hell it got to this point.

I have never before considered pissing on another woman as anything remotely erotic, let alone my sister, but these are desperate times and I need her to back off. I have never tried to pee with an erection and heard stories about being unable to urinate in this state. My bladder is painfully full and I am about to test the theory in the hopes that she brings this madness to an end before one drop hits her flesh. I move her hands from my shaft and aim myself at her chin. There is no sign of her wanting to stop me from doing this and I can hold back my bladder no longer.

I start to release a yellow stream and it makes contact with her bronze chin and closed lips. Instead of pulling back as I expect, she lets out a humming sound and her smile broadens from the golden contact. I move my stream to the side of her nose and she closes her eyes as the yellow works its way up to her forehead. Her head tilts down as I see her black hair dampen and drip down all around her. My stream is starting to weaken and she tilts her head back to take the last of it above her eyes.

My bladder is empty and she opens her eyes and stares up at me with victory on her wet face. I step back and see her white dress is soaked and bronze presses through the mist of her fabric. I can see the outline of her white bra, but no sign of her nipples pressing through. I never thought I'd find pissing to be erotic, but this definitely turns me on and I ache for release.

I press the tip of my dick against her lips and she parts them for me as wide as she possibly can. Her hands move up to replace mine and starts the exploration again. I let out a moan as her hands send pleasant signals through my body and we stare into each others hazel eyes. Her hands start to move quickly as she presses her head forward and cannot get much inside due to the girth. Her tongue starts to work the tip as her hands bring me closer to the release we both desire. It has been a long time since I felt the pleasure of a woman's hands.

Her hands start to move up and down my shaft in a wonderful rhythm, while her mouth tries to bring more of me inside. I can see the frustration of her failure and wish there was something I could do to help her. I have never had myself deeper than this and have always wondered what it would be like to feel any part of my shaft between a woman's lips.

My eyes close tightly as her hands bring me to the edge and my fists clench as I release myself into her waiting mouth. I cry out as the pleasure fills my body completely and release into her waiting mouth. I have not felt this kind of pleasure in a very long time and don't care that the target of my release happens to be my sister. As pleasure wracks my body and I feel some of my release escape down my shaft.

The last shot is fired and more of my white drips down from her very full mouth. My fists unclench as her hands continue to send pleasure from her touch. My eyes open and I pull away from her stretched lips, but her hands take a little prodding to release my softening shaft. Her lips close and I watch her swallow everything I gave her with great delight on her wet face. There is something very sexy about seeing the combination of piss and cum on her bronze flesh. I just wish I had one more shot to give to leave some of my white higher up. There is a mixture of gratitude and desire on her face, which causes me to be grateful for Anna's stubbornness.

My eyes move down to the bronze flesh peaking seductively through the white. "Guess we should get you out of that dress."

Her eyes sparkle up at me and a grin crosses her lips as she says, "I thought you'd never ask."

She rises before me and turns to wait for my fingers to do the work. There is some flesh pressing through a few spots of wet, but nowhere near as much as the front. My fingers shake a little as I reach out and pull the white zipper down slowly to watch her bronze come into view. I move the zipper past the white of her bra and continue down all the way. There is something very sexy about seeing her flesh against that white fabric, but I can only allow myself a short time of enjoyment.

My fingers caress her warm flesh as I move my way to her bra and she lets out sighs of pleasure. I reach the strap and I make quick work of it from this angle. It's a good thing we aren't facing each other, since this would be very difficult without the assistance of sight. The strap is released and more of her bronze flesh comes into view.

She allows her dress and bra to fall to her waste, but is waiting for me to remove the white completely away. My eyes burn the image of her narrow frame into my mind as my fingers trace her backbone slowly down to where the bronze continues to lay hidden against the white. I inhale deeply and can smell the combination of her natural scent and my urine dancing wonderfully together.

She sighs as my fingers caress everything in front of me and slowly work my way to unknown territory. Her movement tells me she is in need of release from what must be a painfully full bladder, but she is not moving away from my touch. Her bronze flesh feels wonderful in my pale hands and the sighs tell me she is enjoying this every bit as much as I am.

My fingers reach the white and I slowly pull her dress down and I smile at the absence of panties, which must be the reason she wore this dress for me. I slowly start reveal the top of her round cheeks and stare hungrily at the start of perfection. The crack of her bronze ass lengthens as the material continues to move down her body. I can see her pear shaped cheeks dancing in rhythm with her body as I let the material fall completely down her narrow legs and my eyes drink everything in.

I want to take my time admiring the back of her body, but she is on the verge of bursting. I place my soft shaft between her legs, which parts for me and rub the tip against her pink. Her sighs increase in intensity and her body becomes more desperate to relieve itself. I can feel her dripping over my shaft and know it is more than just an empty bladder that she desires.

I whisper into her ear and know the heat is sending pleasant signals through her body. "Hold me between your legs."

I move my hip firmly against her cheeks as her fingers feel the head of my flaccid manhood. Between her touch and her cheeks pressed firmly against my body, I start to twitch for her. I am nowhere near ready, but we can enjoy a great deal as we work to get me there.

Once my shaft is firmly in place between her dripping lips, I allow more hot breath to reach her ear. "Pee on my shaft, Anna."

Her dancing stops and I wait to feel her bladder empty over my manhood. My hands move between her arms and across her flat stomach as I feel the heat from her powerful release onto my shaft. The feeling of her golden river hitting my shaft causes me to harden a little between her legs. My hands reach her tits and start to explore the mounds as she sighs from both release and my touch. I have no idea what size her tits are, but they are more than a handful.

My fingers reach her hard nipples as the velocity of her release increases and I continue to grow from the sensation of the hot liquid pouring over me. My fingers squeeze a little to test her pleasure and she moans at my touch. The torrent is slowing as I am fully erect between her legs and her bladder is almost empty. My hands squeeze her flesh as she starts to drip and her moans increase as a result of my touch.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12