Golden Shower Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at that moment. When I saw that her eyes were glistening, and her face flushed, I knew instantly that she hadn't really expected me to swallow... that the fact that I had done this most intimate act was deeply, deeply exciting to her. She pulled my face to her dripping thatch once again.

'More,' she gasped. 'I have more...'

My nose was buried deep into her groin, my expectant mouth wide around her opening. Her hips were trembling now and then they jerked as she squired twice into me. Hungrily, I drank back all she had and then I was licking her, sucking the drops of pee from her sopping thatch, and probing her deeply. I thrust my tongue into the hot, satin folds of her vagina and upwards to the hard nubbin of her clit.

'Oh fuck... oh fuck, you dirty, dirty bastard,' she moaned.

I felt her knees buckle and she stepped backwards, grabbing wildly for the top of the toilet tank to stop herself from falling. Her other hand was tangled in my hair and she pulled me forward until I was leaning right over the bowl, still licking furiously. Again she moaned and then she came explosively jerking her hips back and forth for nearly a minute until she finally spent in a last shuddering series of aftershocks. Abruptly, she pushed me away and regained her composure. My cock was throbbing and straining as I clambered unsteadily to my feet and a quivering string of pre-cum hung precariously from the tip. She grasped the shaft...

'Clean up the mess and then come to the bedroom,' she said, her voice tight and thick. 'You haven't nearly finished yet...'

*****

12