Golden Silence

Story Info
It's just a hot fantasy of rape.
3.2k words
4.17
140.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them sat at tables far from each other sneaking glances in one another’s direction. One was a man, muscular, broad shouldered and tall, about six feet three inches. It was a hot sunny day and he was wearing a muscle shirt displaying his large shoulder and arm muscles, his grey jeans shorts matched the color of his shirt and his brown hair was cut short. The other was a woman, likewise tall and muscular although not as tall as he. Her height was about five feet eleven inches when she stood flat footed but when wearing heels as she was now her height was roughly equal to his. Her outfit was rounded out by a short, black spaghetti strap dress that clung to her body like a second skin displaying her intoxicating curves, its short length ended about mid-thigh. She had long black hair that would fall to her waist if left down but today it was kepy up in a bun to help keep her cool in the heat. Her cigarette sat perched in an ashtray provided by the café burning itself into oblivion. His coffee was cold in his hand and only half drunk, he was spending more time watching her than he was drinking his five dollar cup of coffee. Her pastry, likewise seemed to have been forgotten some time before and she had purchased a newspaper and was reading it while glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. They wanted each other and they knew it but neither one seemed willing to initiate contact always looking away when the other one caught them watching.

Her cigarette burned out and she finished the newspaper when he decided to make the first move. While she was folding it up and putting it in her backpack he walked up to her and sat so close she could feel his breath on her neck. This breath startled her and she spun around to face him. They locked eyes for an instant and in that instant seemed to communicate more than an hour’s worth of conversation. She huffed, agitated and turned away from him to take a bite of her pastry. He ran a finger along the length of her neck and Goosebumps sprang up instantly from under his gentle touch. A thin layer of sweat lubricated his touch allowing his finger to slide along her skin easily. Instead of seeming excited by the contact she thrust her shoulder brushing off his finger after a few seconds and did not turn to face him. Deciding to keep it up he blew softly on the back her neck after a minute or two. The result brought more Goosebumps and she hunched over the table still trying to put more distance between the two of them without getting up from the table. He ran another finger along her neck and she brushed his hand away turning around on him again mock anger in her face. Her painted lips were just barely hiding the smallest trace of a smile but her eyes were narrowed at him boring into his. She lit another cigarette, took a drag off of it and slowly blew the smoke into his face, then took her things and stalked away into the parking lot. He wondered briefly if he had actually angered her but she turned back around to see him and he could not see any anger in her expression.

He got up and watched her walk to her car while walking to his which was, thankfully parked nearby. She looked back for him one or two more times before climbing into a late model Mitsubishi Eclipse. She took her time starting it up before leaving and was in no hurry to go wherever it was she was going and he drove out behind her, following closely. She frequently looked into her rearview mirror to see if he was still behind her and after about ten minutes of winding through rural streets and him doing his best to play follow the leader she pulled up into a driveway of what could only be her own house. He found a parking space nearby (easy enough to do in the middle of the day), grabbed the nipple clamps he kept in the glove box, got out of his car and waited for her to get out of hers.

She got out of her car and made no effert to look around the neighborhood, he used this to his advantage and snuck up behind her. As she unlocked the door and opened it he caught up to her and pushed her through the door and followed her indside. She stumbled for a second or two and regained her footing then spun around to stare at him with her mouth wide open in shock as if seeing him for the first time. He closed the door behind him quietly and then turned on her walking forward to close the small gap that was between them. She turned back around and tried to walk away from him but he caught up to her and grabbed her forcing her to turn around and face him. Their eyes met again and he wasn’t quite sure why but in the back of his mind he knew that this was what she wanted. It occurred to him that any other day, any other woman he never would have dared but he couldn’t help himself, he wanted her and he was going to have her.

She struggled against his grip and he let her go suddenly, so suddenly that she stumbled again and almost fell. As she regained her footing he moved forward and grabbed her once more, pulling her close to him and kissing her full on the mouth. She returned the kiss deeply and for a moment the two were lost in each other’s mouths but soon after she struggled again, pushed him away and he let go of her. She turned around again and tried to run away from him and he chased her into the kitchen, she made a grab for the phone but he grabbed her and forced her to let go of it. She flailed her arms feebly in the air and tried to kick him away but he held her tightly and forced her to the kitchen floor. He bit her neck hard and she cried out grabbing his hair, her struggles ceased momentarily as he held her neck painfully in his teeth. He released her, pulled her up by her hair and walked her over to the living room and shoved her unceremoniously onto the couch. She sat still where she had landed and he just stood over her waiting for her to try and escape again smiling wickedly. Her breath was heavy and she was sweating rather profusely but whether it was from the ordeal or just the intense outside heat he wasn’t sure, her stretch material dress was soaked and he could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric. He also noticed that her legs were spread apart and she was not wearing any panties, his cock grew rigidly hard at the sight.

In a lunge he reached forward and grabbed her dress pulling it down off of her shoulders, she grabbed at his hands and attempted to keep him from pulling it off of her but he was able to expose her small breasts before she could delay the loss of her clothing. Although she fought him succesfully for a minute or two he eventually overpowered her and pulled the dress off over her legs and tossed it aside as if it were no more important than a dirty rag. She curled up in the fetal position and partially covered her chest with her arms trying to hide her naked body now wearing only her pair of high-heeled shoes. She didn’t do a very good job of covering her tits though and he had an unobscured view of her erect nipples.

He grabbed her hair again and lifted her to her feet then walked her in front of a wall next to the couch. By now the bun that her hair had been tied in had completely fallen apart and her hair fell in a tangeled mess down to its full length. When he let go of her she tried to run again but he was ready for her and captured her easily, grabbing her hands he pulled them up over her head and slamed her into the wall fairly hard. Still holding her hands with one of his he pulled the nipple clamps he had retrieved from the car out of his pocket and held them in front of her face dangling them threateningly. He grabbed her chin and held her face to his staring right into her eyes and again they communicated with only a look more than a thousand words ever could have and he knew again that she wanted to feel those clamps pressing into her flesh. He clamped one nipple at a time and watched her suck in her breath and bite her lip trying not cry out from the pain of the metal squeezing her flesh tightly. When both clamps were firmly in place she looked away and closed her eyes but he grabbed her chin again and turned her face to him. She wrenched her face free of his grip and looked away again but he grabbed her chin again, turned her to face him and then slapped her across her right cheek. She cried out when his hand struck her and she looked at him mouth held open in shock. Just to emphasize his point he slapped the left cheek although not as hard this time and received the same look of shock and horror. She pulled her hands up to her cheeks and tried to cover them but he grabbed them and forced her to hold them over her head again.

Although the look on her face said otherwise the look in her eyes told him that she was enjoying every minute of this. He opened his shorts, pulled them down with his underwear and lifted one of her legs pressing the tip of his raging hard-on against her sopping wet pussy. She thrust her arms into his chest and pushed him away when she realized what he was intending to do. Her shove was so forcful that he had to take a couple of steps backward to re-gan his footing and he just stared at her for a second. He was starting to wonder if he had finally gone too far but she just stood back against the wall staring at him waiting for him to retaliate again. He stepped back up to her and slapped her face one more time, then he grabbed her hair and pushed her head down making her kneel at his feet. She did so having lost most of her will to struggle by now and held her hands to her face covering the redness now springing from her cheeks. He pulled off his shirt so that he was also naked, grabbed her head and tried to thrust his cock into her face. She avoided it at first and he tried again, again she pulled her face away to avoid his throbbing dong and he raised his hand to slap her again. She quickly wrapped her mouth around his throbbing member when he did so and sucked on it eagerly, moving slowly back and forth over its length driving him crazy with erotic excitement. He held her head with one hand as she slid her tounge around his shaft and sucked his cock eagerly. When he had had about as much as he could take he pulled himself out of her mouth and stood her up by her hair again. Dropping between her legs he lapped up her juices and sucked on her clit moving his tongue around and around her labia. She stood rigidly still looking down at him as if he was the devil himself clenching and unclentching her fists, throwing her head back and moaning like a cat in heat. He dug his tounge deep into her depths and moved it around in circles trying to stimulate her and drive her as crazy as she had driven him. She bucked slightly against his head breathing heavily and pushing her hips into his face as if trying to fuck his mouth. Soon she came in his face while writhing back and forth against the wall so he pulled her from the wall and walked her over to a dining table and bent her over the table with her stomach down upon it so that her ass stuck up in the air.

He slapped her ass almost as hard as he could and she screamed in pain. A red hand print formed on her skin and he could feel the heat from it as he rubbed his hand over the spot he had slapped. She moaned and he slapped her other ass cheek as hard as he could enjoying the sounds of her screams each time he did. When her last scream echoed through the house he pressed the tip of his cock against her folds and she started to struggle again without, he notcied, any of the vigor that she had with him before. He grabbed her hips tightly and with a mighty thrust he shoved his cock into her pussy pushing her and the table forwards an inch or two. She gasped and leaned back grabbing the table with both hands and bending her head back far enough to look staright up at the ceiling. Her mouth hung open and her moans were timed with his thrusts as he fucked her from behind, she turn to look at him and he smiled as best he could, her tight pussy was exciting him so much he could barely maintain his composure. He rode her with strong hard strokes slapping his body against hers as he fucked her. Her moans became cries and eventually screams as she came again under the force of his thrusts. His excitement was building so fast he wasn’t sure he could hold out for long. He reached around her and grabbed one of her tits, squeezing the fleshy mound and trying not to dislodge the clamp still holding onto one of her nipples. She moaned loudly her volume steadily growing towards a climax he knew was soon to come. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both of his hands and held her tightly as he thrust harder and faster into her hot box feelig his excitement growing out of control. He pulled out, turned her over on the table and folded her legs over her chest and began fucking her again, they moaned and writhed in time to each other’s thrusts gaining a steady rythm. Using the nipple chain as a set of reins he pulled on it and jammed his cock into her as hard and fast as he could, her moans became cries as her pleasure mixed with the pain he was causing. Finally, he could hold out no longer and pulled his cock from inside of her and spasimed his jism all over her belly. She came as soon as he did and almost fell off the table as she thrashed around in orgasm.

When both orgasms had finally subsided she jumped off of the table and ran to grab his clothes. She thrust them into his hands and he sorted them out before putting them on. Somewhat confused he dressed quickly and she stood next to him waiting for him to finish before pushing him out the front door and slamming it behind him. Out of breath he could only look at the door hearing her lock it and realizing the fantasy was over. Laughing softly to himself he walked back to his car through the heat hoping no one noticed the ear-to-ear grin on his face and the sweat soaking his body.

She leaned against the door after locking it trying desperately to catch her breath. After a minute or two she walked into the kitchen, grabbed a dish towel and wiped his cum off of her belly. She sat down on the couch after discarding the towel and laughed with her eyes closed. Her body still stung in various places where he had slapped her but she sat still enjoying the fading sensations of pain. However, the pain in her tits was not subsiding, in fact it was growing and she looked down to see the nipple clamps still firmly clinging to her tender flesh. She smiled and left them on fingering the chain and giving it light tugs to increase the pain, it was exquisite.

Once she had regained control of her faculties she lit a cigarette, picked up the phone and called her girlfriend Racheal, who she had to tell about this.

“Hello?” said a female voice on the other end.

“Rachel, this is Jocelyn, you are not going to believe what just happened to me.” She could hardly contain her excitement.

“Uhhh, you won the lottery?” Racheal replied sarcastically.

“No, I was raped!” Jocelynn announced as if she had won the lottery.

“Excuse me?” Racheal replied angrily.

“No, not really raped, it was play rape but it was hella spontaneous, he just attacked me and I let him. My god that man knows how to fuck.”

“I was going to say, ‘I didn’t know you could rape the willing.’”

“Funny smart-ass.” Jocelyn replied.

“So what exactly happened?” Rachael asked. Jocelynn went into the story giving explicit details about how the mysterious stranger had forced his way into her house and beaten her a little before fucking her silly.

“You know something,” Jocelyn paused for a second as she realized, she had no idea what the man’s name was. They had never spoken a word to one another. “I don’t even know the guy’s name and he doesn’t know mine, we never spoke.”

“You never spoke?” Rachael asked sounding genuinely worried this time. “Jocelyn are you crazy? How do you know he wasn’t really raping you? If hes some kind of serial rapist or something you could be in some serious shit.”

“Yeah but if he is you know damn well that I’m not going to let him do anything to me I don’t want him to.”

“Ok, point taken.” Racheal agreed after a moment of silence. “But check this out so what if hes that awesome, hes probably not going to come back and now you’re shit out of luck and so am I cause we have no way of contacting him!”

“Oh don’t worry, he’ll be back.” Jocelyn said dreamily tugging on the chain clamped to her nipples and sucking in breath as she gave herself an intoxicating sting of pain. “He's got to retrieve his nipple clamps.” She finally removed the clamps and placed them on the coffee table. “These look expensive too.”

“What kind of car does he drive?” Racheal asked becoming excited.

“B.M.W. M-5.”

“Oooooo, top of the line. You go you naughty girl.” Rachael said wickedly.

“Get your ass over here before he realizes he doesn’t have them anymore.”

“No problem, I’m bringing my toy bag too.”

“Now who’s the naughty girl?”

“Shut up bitch.”

Jocelyn hung up the phone laughing and lay on the couch still naked. She smoked her cigarette and hoped the stranger would come back for the clamps while Rachael was here, turn about was fair play after all.