Golden Slumbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana worked for a large pharmaceutical company and their Christmas party was always extravagant. This year's party seemed even better than usual, but I realized that was mostly because of my new found powers over Lana. She was wearing a red dress that made the black one she wore that night in the fall look conservative. I was proud as hell escorting Lana that evening. Every man there had difficulty keeping his eyes off her as we circulated around. More than a few of her coworkers requested a dance, and that included several of her superiors. She was the belle of the ball and I was proud as hell.

Lana was dancing with the manager of her facility so I strolled up to the bar to get a fresh beer. I stepped next to a friend and coworker of Lana's. Her name was Marge Phillips and she had recently gone through a divorce. I never heard exactly what had gone wrong in her marriage. Marge gave me a big smile when I nodded to her. I motioned for the bartender to get another like the empty one in my hand.

As the bartender handed me the beer, he asked, "Did you hear about that big volcano erupting this evening? It's all over the news and everyone's talking about it!"

"No, I haven't," I admitted, "but it can't be too close or we'd be feeling the heat. Was it in the United States?"

"No, it was on some island that's part of Australia, called Tasmania. I guess it's really pushing ash and smoke over the South Pole. All the news channels are covering it," he added.

Tasmania? I was stunned. That was my secret word for Lana, my personal sex slave! What if someone decided to discuss the volcano while in Lana's company? Would she get all horny and compliant with just any guy? I never thought to discuss that scenario with Tim! I decided that I had to quickly find Lana and protect her, at the very least. More likely, I would have to get her home before she started leaking her juices all over the dance floor!

I had just made up my mind to look for Lana when Marge leaned over close to me and whispered, "Stud, would you like to go someplace quiet and eat my pussy?"

I couldn't believe it! I hardly knew this woman and she was asking if I wanted to eat her out! Sure, she had just gone through a divorce and was probably horny, and was drinking quite a lot, but she was way out of line! I had to get away from her and find Lana. Things were spiraling out of control.

"Sure, Marge!" I quickly replied. "Lead the way."

Soon I found myself in a small meeting room away from the party. Marge was perched on the edge of a desk with her dress up around her waist and I was on my knees in front of her. I was still worried about Lana and someone uttering her trip word, but Marge wanted her pussy eaten and who was I to decline that offer, even though it just seemed really strange.

I slowly tugged her panties down her legs and left them draped over one foot. Her pussy was already moist and slightly swollen. It was obvious she was looking forward to a good pussy eating. I started to sweat as I considered my situation. I needed to find Lana and save her from being embarrassed, or worse, if someone said Tasmania in front of her. At the same time, it was my duty to munch on the sweet pussy waiting for my lips and tongue. I began to get a head ache and my stomach was in knots.

I quickly grabbed a nearby waste basket and held it up to my mouth as I began to vomit. Marge sat in front of me, probably in disgust, as I upchucked my dinner as well as all the beer I had downed over the course of the evening. I slowly shook my head.

"Please, Marge, don't make me do this," I implored. "I have to find, Lana. There's a volcano in Tasmania!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? There's no need to worry about a volcano half way around the world!" she laughed. "However, I lost the mood about the same time you lost your dinner!"

That was when I saw movement from the corner of my eye. I turned and saw Lana leaning against the closed door. I only needed one look to see that she was livid. Who could blame her? I was on my knees with my face less than a foot from her friend's pussy! I realized that divorce was likely to be in my future for the new year.

"I'm so sorry, Lana," I began. "It's all my fault. I was weak and took advantage of Marge. I've found that I really like eating pussy and I talked her into it. I'll go home and pack a bag and check into a hotel. There's no excuse for my actions. You deserve much better. I won't contest anything."

"Goddamn it, Marge! I blame myself for running my big mouth, but you're supposed to be a friend! Get your ass out of here and leave us alone. I have to apologize to my wonderful husband now. I'll be looking for you at work so plan on trying to explain yourself. Now get the hell out of here!" demanded Lana.

My head was spinning as I tried to understand what Lana had just said. She caught me preparing to eat her friend's little kitty and she was going to apologize to me? It occurred to me that I was probably running a fever, a very high fever.

"Lana, I am so sorry. This was the first time I've ever done anything like this. You have to believe me. I'll do anything to make it up to you," I promised. "I feel sick about the whole sordid mess."

"Oh, Will!" cried Lana as she came over to me and held my head to her stomach. "This wasn't your fault. It was mine. I caused it and I'm the one that needs to apologize. I'm so sorry I did this to you."

"Lana, I have no idea what you think you've done, but you sure didn't make me seduce Marge and try to eat her out! That was all my doing!"

"Sweetheart, it is my fault and it wasn't your doing," countered Lana. "I had Tim make the suggestion to you that when you heard a certain word, you'd go into a previously induced trance and be susceptible to suggestion. I've been controlling you sexually ever since that day we went to see Tim."

"Lana, that's sweet, but exactly wrong. Tim put you into a trance and I paid him twenty bucks to have him make you my sex slave. Haven't you noticed how willing you've been to try new things? That we've really picked up our sex lives?" I asked. "That was all from my suggestions to you after I said the word "Tasmania". I used you as a sex slave. I took advantage of you, Lana. Now, I've betrayed you, and I feel like shit."

"Will, I was never in any trance. That was an act. You went under immediately that afternoon and Tim programmed you to follow sexual suggestions after you heard the word "stud". I'd say a sentence with that word and then tell you what I wanted you to "make" me do in bed, like allow you to eat my pussy. It worked so well I had you start telling me how to dress, after I made sure you knew what I wanted. It was all me, Will. I used you. I just pretended to be your sex slave when in fact, you were mine! I just wanted to spice up our sex life. I never intended to allow anyone else in on our secret. I had a little too much to drink and I stupidly bragged to Marge about it. I guess she had to see if it was true, and who can blame her after the way I raved about your pussy eating skills. It was too perfect, so I ruined it," finished Lana.

For some reason, I ducked my head under Lana's dress, pulled her thong to the side and began licking her sweet pussy. I was really getting into it when she stepped back away from me.

"I'm so sorry, Will! I just used that word along with a suggestion for oral sex. You have come to enjoy doing that, so you immediately started in licking my pussy. It was all because of what I said. I've betrayed you, used you, and almost caused you to be unfaithful, through no fault of your own. I saw how you actually fought the strong urge to munch Marge's kitty. That was why you vomited, Will. You were doing something that was against what you would normally accept and you became ill. It proves what a good husband you are," ended Lana's strange thoughts on fidelity.

"So, let me see if I have this right, Lana. Please humor me since I'm not a chemist or even very smart. It was your fault that I was in this room with Marge; that I had her dress hiked up to her waist, her underwear around her ankle, and was seriously thinking of giving her some hot oral sex?. You use a particular word, I go into a trance, and you tell me what you want me to do. You told Marge what that word was and she used it on me in an attempt to get me to go down on her. When I think I have the idea to do something sexually kinky, I use the word "Tasmania" to you, and you pretend to be under my control even when it was your idea all along? I'm innocent of wrong doing and you want me to forgive you for making me do it? " I concluded.

"Well, that pretty much covers the important parts," agreed Lana. "Now we need to call Tim and make an appointment to get rid of this hypnotic suggestion stuff. I promise to never do anything like this again, Will, if you'll just forgive me."

"Well, you can forget that! I certainly won't forgive you! If you have Tim remove the power you have over me, I'll never forgive you. I'll agree to going to him to have the special word changed to something far less likely to be used in normal conversation, but if this is using me, then you just keep on using me until you use me up!" I insisted.

"Well, Stud," giggled Lana. "You need to put me in a trance. Then tell me that you want to rent a room here at the hotel tonight. Then you'll get cleaned up and make me prove to you how sorry I am all night long. You'll need to show me that you're the boss and I'm just a little girl totally under your manly influence. Make me submit to my lover, to my adorable, loving husband!"

12