Golden Snares

Story Info
19-year-old traps her father in an affair.
4.4k words
4.37
150.5k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany stared out her bedroom window looking down at the empty snow-covered driveway, her face lighted with a soft smile. Mom had left hours earlier on a trip to Aunt Jane's, three months after her last visit instead of the usual five or six. Mom said Aunt Jane wanted to try laying off the booze, so she would go there to give moral support and help fix some of her sister's long-neglected house. Mom expected to be gone about a week.

That thought made Brittany's heart race, to at last make up for lost time with Daddy. She missed them having their hands and mouths all over each other. She missed having his cock in her, fucking his little girl every way he could.

Before Mom's last trip, Daddy had come home early after a power failure and caught Brittany masturbating in her room. Exasperated, he pulled his nineteen-year-old daughter from the bed without giving her chance to dress. Stodgy, but not as uptight as his wife, Dad ranted about Brittany's bikini trim and how what she'd been doing might turn her into a whore or, worse, a lesbian.

Brittany mocked the old-wives' tale, reminding also that many girls nowadays trim their pubic hair. Daddy argued his little girl is too young to indulge things reserved for adult women, but he couldn't deny the increased bulge in his pants at the sight of his naked, statuesque teen daughter.

The 'rents had been growing apart for years, and Brittany had surmised long ago they'd all but stopped having sex. Being rather conservative in his views about marriage, Daddy wouldn't cheat. Mom might not, either, but Brittany never trusted her self-righteous mother who could staunchly justify herself no matter how mistaken or hurtful she might be. In Brittany's estimation, Daddy had long been in need of a good woman, a loving one who'd provide for him.

At that moment, being naked and sexually aroused in front of the only real man Brittany had ever met, she felt a sudden compulsion to meet all his needs.

And her own.

Daddy had either been too shocked or too horny to stop his little girl's impulsive advance. Dragging him toward her dresser and perching on it, Brittany had his pants off and his hardness inside her in less than a minute.

The sex lasted maybe all of fifteen minutes, ten of those with Brittany caught up a single sustained orgasm like no boy had ever brought. Daddy's sensibility returned after he shot his warm manly essence far into his little girl's depths, his face becoming flush with a mix of embarrassment and fulfillment. He wouldn't look into his daughter's eyes.

Brittany couldn't let matters rest there, leaving the event to pass as a moment of passion never to be repeated. Her Daddy had always been a real man: thoughtful and decisive, yet nurturing to his aloof wife and sensitive, only daughter. Daddy set a standard no boy had ever reached, for those Brittany knew only played at being men for all their emotional vacancy and conceited bravado. Not only did Daddy have a cock like no other lover before him, his gentle command of the brief bout thrilled Brittany like she'd never been before. Daddy had made his little girl a woman, and she decided to have him again.

So Brittany blackmailed him into an affair. Not that she had sinister intent, for she loved him; Brittany wouldn't demand a new car or money. To keep from 'confessing' to Mom what they'd done, Daddy would have to let his little girl go on the pill and continue to sleep with her. Brittany promised to do anything Daddy needed until his guilt had been wiped away.

That 'cleansing' pretty much happened two weeks later when Mom went to Aunt Jane's for her twice-yearly visit. Brittany and Daddy balled each other's brains out all Saturday night into early Sunday. About noon that second day, Brittany again offered herself since he still wouldn't make the first move. Casting aside more inhibitions and this time screwing every possible way, Daddy made his little girl cum sixteen wonderful times. For good measure, Brittany woke him with a blowjob Monday morning before she left for classes and he went to work.

Home life didn't much change after Mom returned, except for an occasional quickie with Daddy if his wife ran to the store. Mom remained her usual distant self, though she seemed to have a sudden, heightened haughtiness beyond her normal air of superiority. Mom intellectualized everything, a trait that required Daddy to be the nurturing one of Brittany's parents. His wife showed strong emotion only during fights, when in her wrath she'd scream the most awful things at her husband or daughter. Otherwise, few of her feelings ever came from behind the thick armor of her 'practicality'. While Mom might not be the most maternal of women, her calculating remoteness sometimes helped when Brittany needed advice on relationships with boys.

Dad noticed Mom's enhanced lordliness, too, but Brittany banished his fear that Mom knew of the illicit affair. If Mom did know what had they'd been doing, Brittany told him, she'd have gone off the deep end--either with an hysterical call to police or with a butcher knife while everyone slept. Dad still held some reservations, but Brittany knew his wife better than anyone realized and so had everything well in hand.

So away Mom went this morning, leaving Brittany and Daddy all to themselves.

She checked her appearance in the dresser mirror, satisfied with how desirable she looked. Her long blond hair shined and her peaches-and-cream complexion seemed to glow. Brittany had showered and made herself up, then put on an outfit she bought in secret and smuggled home. The time had come to show herself off, since Daddy still wouldn't initiate their lovemaking though he'd confessed the affair made him feel young again.

All black, the outfit consisted of a fragile thong, with a loose low-cut top of sheer lace tied at the front with ribbons. Spaghetti straps held up the top, and bands of satin covered Brittany's small nipples. The hem fell to just above the thong, so Daddy could enjoy the sight of all his little girl's rich beauty and shapeliness.

Brittany put on her long robe and bounded downstairs. She crossed to the door of the den, where Dad sat reading in front of the stand-alone fireplace he'd bought to give the room some winter ambiance. Resin logs that looked like real ones glowed from flickering orange lights set to give the right effect.

"Whatcha reading?" Brittany asked with her best salacious smile.

"Just another trade mag," Dad answered. "I haven't seen you in hours. All done studying?"

"Yes, at last. I've had enough for one day. My GPA for the semester so far is four-point-oh, so I can afford some time off."

"What do you plan to do now?"

Brittany slid off her robe to show Daddy the new outfit--her first set of lingerie. Approaching his chair, she said, "This little girl plans to fuck her Daddy until our heads spin off."

Dad dropped his magazine to the floor and welcomed Brittany when she settled spread-legged over his lap. "I was wondering if you had that in mind," he said with his warmest smile.

Brittany leaned close, and Dad returned his little girl's passion when she pressed her needful mouth to his. Brittany's pussy became wet and electricity seemed to spark in her clit when Daddy's large strong hands started massaging her ample breasts. Brittany swept along his arm with a slow deliberate caress, thrilling to feel the hardness of his solid muscles. All man, only Daddy could have made his little girl a woman.

"God, I've missed you!" Brittany breathed, rocking in Dad's lap with her arms fast around his neck.

"And I've missed you," Dad said, nibbling across his little girl's shoulder. His diligent fingers kneaded her breasts and rolled her nipples.

Cupping Dad's face in her hands, Brittany kissed him slow and long, her tongue dancing with his. Their wet lips slid over each other's, the slick silkiness exciting both of them ever higher.

Dad slipped his hands under his girl's lacy top, the coarse callouses of his palms teasing Brittany's skin. Daddy's unhesitating touch drew the teen girl to press her pussy tighter against the hard bulge in the front of his pants.

Holding to Daddy's neck with clasped hands, Brittany leaned back to let him admire her form in the lingerie while he kneaded deep into the cheeks of her ass. Brittany gushed with joy to see his pleased and hungry gaze roaming her body, for satisfying his manly wishes had become the greatest expression of her ravenous love and desire for him.

"My Daddy," Brittany breathed. "My man."

"All yours, my little girl," Dad said. Smiling playfully, he slid a hand between Brittany's muscular spread legs, easing past the filmy fabric of her thong. Finding her already soaked, he drove three thick fingers into her.

"Ohhhh, Daddy!"

"Mmmm...you're fully shaved now."

"All for you," Brittany said.

Able to thrust only a little, Daddy lifted against Brittany's ass with his free hand. She gasped with heightened arousal for the strength of him, that he could hold her up on one hand with her trembling legs weakened by the faster and deeper thrusting of his fingers. The three of them inside her stretched Brittany excitingly wide, and in her wildly-increasing heat she fucked back at the delicious filling of her body. When Daddy set his thumb in place for his bouncing little girl's clit, Brittany pressed tight and ground her hips before fucking again into his hand.

"Cum for us," Daddy whispered.

"Ohhhhhh, yes!" Brittany screamed, holding tight to him as she climaxed at his command. The rippling in her cum-hungry pussy, and for the first time also in her womb, radiated throughout her body. Brittany's mind felt like all her other senses had to swim through pudding to register on her consciousness.

Dad wouldn't let her stop cumming. He'd twitch his fingers or dash her clit with his thumb to refresh the manic pleasure if it started to wane. After some time he then curled his fingers in a come-hither motion, making Brittany scream so loud with the exquisite finale of her raging climax that her ears rang.

She lay collapsed and panting in Daddy's lap, held in his arms against his solid chest. Dad planted soft kisses that felt lighter than the brushes of butterfly wings over his sweating little girl's cheeks and brow. The orgasm had left Brittany's skin sensitive, so his every touch made her quiver. The climax also left her wanting more of her Daddy, her man.

Dad started to rise from his chair, lifting his little girl in his arms as he stood. Searching his soft eyes as he carried her through the house and upstairs, Brittany fell in love with her Daddy.

Dad took Brittany to her room and set her on the bed. She watched his every move. When he peeled off his sweatshirt, Brittany felt like a virgin on the night of her wedding to a warrior who'd conquered kingdoms and countless women. Dad settled on the bed and kissed her with a tenderness a casual observer might not expect from a man of his size and virility. He had showered hours ago, and that fresh scent had faded. The aromas attending Brittany's enraptured thoughts came from Daddy's expensive spicy cologne and his own self. There could be no finer blend in the world.

They kissed long and slow. Daddy slid a light hand up and down Brittany's side, the absence of his touch to her wanting breast as exciting as if he'd been savoring the large firm swells of her flesh. With a mischievous gaze into Brittany's eyes, Dad undid the first ribbon holding closed her lacy top. He parted the material with the tip of a delicate finger before circling his touch on the skin there. Again kissing her willing mouth, he undid the next ribbon.

After Daddy had undone them all, and while he kissed trails along the exposed skin between her still-covered breasts, Brittany realized Daddy was making love to her. Not a hot fuck this time, with wild grunting lust. Daddy made love to his little girl the way Brittany had read in poems and tales of romance. All the man that is her Daddy now claimed the new woman he made as his woman.

Brittany played her fingers in his hair while Daddy kissed trails and circles over her tummy. He danced his tongue into her navel, leaving Brittany able to only shudder and purr. On his return chase up her body, Dad moved aside the lace a little at a time to expose more of his woman's soft creamy skin.

At her breast, Daddy pinched a nipple and raised the heavy swell to nip the underside where it met Brittany's ribs. She had never felt anything like it. The weight of her heavy breast held up on the stretched bud, while being nibbled at a virgin place, sent sparks of delight through Brittany's entire being. If Daddy kept at it, she would probably cum without a single touch to her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy!" she panted. "Oh, I love you!"

"Mmm...," Dad hummed, not missing a nibble. "And I...love you... my girl."

"Your woman..."

"My woman."

Dad pressed his parted mouth around Brittany's nipple and sucked tight. The tip of his tongue pressed the tender gem to his upper teeth, while one hand kneaded the swell and the other teased the lonely opposite breast with delicate touches and pinches.

All that stimulation edged Brittany toward orgasm. The satin thong had long ago become drenched, and now her thighs sheened with nectar. The sheet under Brittany's splayed legs felt damp.

Before she could cum, Dad paused his play to kiss his woman between her breasts and all over her tummy. His hands, never idle, caressed her soft skin in a knowing search all over her. When Brittany's climax retreated, Daddy worked his way back to resume his frolic at her breasts.

"Oh, what you're doing to me!" Brittany gasped, holding his head tight to her breast.

"Mmmm...," Dad moaned with satisfaction, keeping his perfect rhythm. "We...haven't started...yet."

Halting another of her rising climaxes, Dad started nipping a slow trail lower, pausing at Brittany's navel again to tease with his tongue as if he were down on her. Continuing lower toward the ultimate prize of her love nest, Dad nipped at her mound while his fingertips tickled the insides of Brittany's glistening thighs. When he nibbled her swollen pulsing clit through the filmy satin, Brittany almost exploded with orgasm.

Dad backed off a moment, then nibbled again. He nipped again, paused, and nipped again and again. At last, and with gentle teeth, Dad held steady pressure on Brittany's clit.

"Ohdaaaah...," Brittany screeched, her call to him becoming a scream of unbridled ecstasy. If she hadn't been wearing the thong, her pussy would've splashed Daddy as if a glass of water had been thrown in his face.

The short intense release left Brittany powerless while Dad kissed along her body on another upward crusade. At the same while, he slipped off her thong and then his sweat pants. The touch of their uncovered bodies together felt like the most comfortable warmth Brittany had ever known. She hugged him close when he reached her mouth for a lingering kiss.

"I need you inside me, Daddy," Brittany pleaded. "Complete me."

Dad rolled onto his side with her in his embrace. He slid between her welcoming thighs and the head of his eight-inch cock found her opening like it had radar. Slowly and sensually, Daddy entered his eager woman. He held all the way inside, hugging her near and kissing like he never had before, for the love coming through from him. Feeling as if their souls had touched, Brittany wished she could lay like this forever.

They moved together in slow perfect time not even a maestro could master from a symphony. Brittany believed she had become One with her Daddy, and three rapid-fire climaxes she had in mere minutes reached to her spirit more than they claimed her body. She made love as a woman, not fucking like the tigress she could be; she climaxed as a woman, not snarling with the fulfillment of an urge like a beast in the wild. Brittany's gentle squeals of release came from the kind of satisfaction and sense of culmination only a woman in love could know.

Her Daddy had done all these things, made her all these things. She loved and hungered for him like she never would anyone else.

"Together," Brittany panted, another release hanging on edge. "Cum with me, make it be us."

Daddy held her nearer, rolling his hips against her tingling clit. Their noisome breaths fell into perfect sync. Their moans of pleasure rose to a high note like at the end of an operatic duet. They tensed, and came as One.

It felt to Brittany that every muscle between her knees and tummy flowed with the same pulses as in her womanhood. She felt Daddy's cock first harden, then burst his essence deep into her. Brittany's core felt full of him, the intensity of his cum and the abundance flooding into her creating a hot spot of contented wholeness of her body and soul. She matched his climax for sheer magnitude but surpassed him in duration. Daddy finished at last but Brittany kept cumming. She ground her hips, the continuing hardness of Daddy's cock feeding her ravenous desire to cum until her head truly did spin off.

Ultimately, Brittany's cum wound down but far slower than ever before. Her senses felt spent, but the orgasm that seemed alive of its own didn't want to quit until it had to. When at last it did, Brittany laid in her Daddy's strong protective arms, basking in the afterglow of their most profound expression ever of the deep love they shared.

"Uhhh, did you cum?" Daddy teased after some while, his voice a whisper that seemed almost sleepy.

"I think I missed it," Brittany teased back, clenching her vaginal muscles to keep his still-hard cock at its fullest. "Can you play back the highlights for me?"

"We'll catch it later in the season, during reruns."

"Or go to the next episode, to catch up where we last left our heroes."

They laughed and kissed, and Daddy slid from her. To Brittany's delight, he remained erect.

"I need to borrow that," she said. Turning around on the bed, she settled and drew him deep into her mouth. A droplet of cum that welled up when she first took his cock tasted wonderful.

Wiggling closer, Daddy moved into a sixty-nine with her.

Either by magic or second sight, Daddy's tongue touched Brittany's clit right enough to put her on the immediate edge of orgasm. Brittany held it back, fearing another release would lose her all the cum Daddy had given into her.

Cradling his heavy balls in one hand, and pumping his long thick cock with the other, Brittany used her mouth all over his manhood. She teased his balls and the sensitive skin of his scrotum with the tip of her firm tongue, then ran it also with her lips up and down the length of his long thick shaft. At the most excitable place on his cock--just below the head on the underside--Brittany pressured with careful teeth. When a large droplet of precum flowed out, she took him into her mouth far as she could, laboring with her hand tight and bobbing her head with an urging tongue and lips.

"Unnngh!" Dad groaned from between his woman's thighs. "Ohh...unnngh!"

Smiling to have excited him so, Brittany worked her Daddy's cock with an insistent stroke. They'd been in the sixty-nine maybe five minutes, and already she had him set to cum again. The realization of pleasuring him so much that he would cum a second time this soon made her pride soar. Sucking the head of his cock with tight lips and bewitching him with a fast slippery stroke, Brittany gave Daddy's balls gentle squeezes and short delicate tugs with her other hand.

"Unnnnnnngh!"

Daddy tensed, and Brittany swallowed down two strong spurts of his gift to her. She moved to have him continue the spill onto her cheek, her hands busy. Brittany swirled the sensitized head of his flowing cock to gather his essence, then took him back into her mouth to drink what more of the delicious virility her shuddering Daddy might give.

12