Golden Snares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband's tasty, isn't he?" Mom asked from the open doorway after Dad had granted Brittany all of himself.

Brittany's withheld orgasm overtook her when she spun to see her mom. She clamped her legs together to enhance the pleasure and lowered on the bed, moaning and going weak. Brittany exaggerated the show of her cum, to spite Mom for her calculated shrewdness.

Somewhere between the powerful climax and Brittany's return to some sense of awareness, Dad had sprung from the bed. He stood beside it with shock and dismay filling his face.

"You went to Aunt Jane's," Brittany said, her tone accusing. She swept her cheek with a casual thumb for another taste of Daddy.

"Yes, I did tell you that, didn't I?" Mom lilted, her eyes cold and unblinking. One corner of her mouth curled in the faintest of smiles.

"You knew?" Dad gasped, his eyes wide.

"Since the first time you fucked her, that day the whole county shut down because the power went out. You didn't hear me come in or see me down the hall while I watched. You two need to close the door when you want to fuck."

"Shit..."

"I also know about that last time I went to Jane's," Mom continued. "Brittany should've washed her sheets after you finished, instead of waiting till Monday night. I checked the bed when I got home. You two must've had a hell of a time."

Dad sighed.

"I wondered if you'd ever cheat, since we hardly do it anymore. As a matter of fact, I hoped you might. But I never thought it would be with our daughter."

Dad chewed his lip, remaining silent.

"Seems I now have my reason for the divorce I've wanted a long time."

Dad glanced at Brittany and said, "I didn't know you wanted one."

"Yes," Mom confirmed. "You've been a good husband, but I've been bored with my life for years. I missed out a lot in my twenties and want those years back. I should've been going out with my girlfriends and having fun, instead of being a mother and wife as well as having a job. I've needed more than you two can offer, for a long time."

Though a sensitive, caring girl, Brittany had a tigress in her. It began straining at its leash.

"I couldn't just walk away or have an affair, for the embarrassment of that kind of reputation. Now I have the best reason in the world."

With a deep ragged sigh, Dad started pulling his clothes back on. He looked forlorn and at loss.

"Here's the deal," Mom said. "I'll file for divorce on grounds of adultery. You don't contest it, and tell both our families you're cheating. You also sign over the house to me and everything in it. In exchange, I won't tell the cops who you're fucking; adult incest is illegal and you'll both go to jail. We then go our separate ways and she goes with you since, obviously, I don't want her around."

The tigress in Brittany broke its leash. "No, you don't get the house," she spit. "You sell it and split the money."

"You're in no position...," Mom started, her eyes going darker, colder.

"Oh, but we are! You knew for three months what's been going on but you didn't go to the cops. It's a crime for failing to report a crime."

Mom's face flushed deep and hot.

"You and Daddy can work out the details, but you're not robbing him--us--of all his years of providing for me and you. If you go to the cops, I'll tell them you knew all along; you'll also be listed as a sex offender. I'll make sure of it."

Mom seethed a moment, then relaxed. "We'll work out the details," she said to Dad. "Expect to be generous. Maybe that'll relieve some of the guilt that's written all over your face."

"Yeah," Dad said, his eyes showing hurt edged with anger.

"I'll be at my sister's. I'll call you tomorrow night."

Thin tears trickled down Dad's cheeks when Mom walked away. He waited in silence until the front door slammed shut. Soon after he left the room, Brittany heard the door of the den downstairs closing.

Brittany washed and dressed, then fixed her bed before going to stare through the window of the quiet living room. The tire tracks in the snow of the empty driveway seemed a little lonesome in the bluish tint of a winter twilight.

Brittany had overheard Mom tell Aunt Jane many times the past few years of her unhappiness to be 'trapped' in her marriage. She had also seen Mom for an instant peering from around the corner at the end of the hall that day she seduced Daddy. When nothing came of it after some weeks, Brittany surmised her coldly-conniving mom had some kind of plan.

The girl breathed a sigh of relief. She suspected Mom's sudden excursion to be a trap, because for years no one had been able to stem Aunt Jane's battle with the bottle. Mom had tried a weak ploy, which in some ways Brittany wanted. After that first time with Daddy, Mom had become 'the other woman' in Brittany's eyes.

So Brittany took a chance and offered herself to Daddy today, expecting his wife to catch them. If dad and daughter went to jail, Brittany would eventually have him again anyway. Without prison, she'd have him all to herself that much sooner. She judged the gains to be worth the risk of Mom showing up with police.

Well, Mom always taught that, in matters of the heart, a woman should be bold, decisive, and practical.

Turning from the window, Brittany strolled toward the closed door of the den. She had her Daddy--her man--all to herself. He had to be an emotional mess after the confrontation with Mom and so needed his little girl, his woman.

If Brittany intended to be his woman, meeting all Daddy's needs as he deserved, she'd have no better time to start than right now.

12