GoldenEye

Story Info
007 meets an old friend, changes plans.
1.8k words
4
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Nine years ago, Arkhangelsk, Soviet Union]

I greatly enjoyed working with Alec Trevelyan. He was my best friend - heck, he was really my only friend. As a 00 agent, my life didn't lend itself to having friends.

"Ready to save the world again?"

"After you, 006."

Five minutes later, I had set the timers for the explosives.

"Come out with your hands up! You have 10 seconds."

The facility commander, Ouromov, had a gun to Alec's head.

"Finish the job, James! Blow them all to hell!"

I took Alec's advice. Ouromov shot him the moment after he said it. Three minutes later, I had commandeered a plane and was flying away from the explosion that destroyed the Arkhangelsk Chemical Weapons Facility.

[Present day, London, England]

GoldenEye existed. We had seen the effects as Mr. Tanner was giving his briefing. Now I was in M's office.

"If you think I don't have the balls to send a man out to die, your instincts are dead wrong. But I won't do it on a whim - even with your cavalier attitude towards life."

I locked eyes with her.

"I want you to find GoldenEye. Find out who took it, what they plan to do with it and stop it. And if you should come across Ouromov, guilty or not, I don't want you running off on some vendetta. Avenging Alec Trevelyan will not bring him back."

"You didn't get him killed."

"Neither did you. Don't make it personal."

I nodded and rose to depart.

"Bond."

I looked back at M.

"Come back alive."

[One week later, St. Petersburg, Russia]

I proceeded through the dimly lit junkyard. I was supposed to be meeting "Janus", an arms dealer. I picked my way through the passages and saw a lit doorway. A figure emerged into the light.

"Hello, James."

I blinked as I tried to process what I was seeing and hearing.

"Alec?"

"What's the matter, James?"

I put my gun back in its holster and raced at top speed towards my old friend. I wrapped him in a bearhug, then put him down.

"It's so good to see you, Alec! I thought you were dead!"

"And I thought you would be all about the mission, not about your friend. I had plans for that."

"You're the only person I would break the mission for. I've only had one friend since becoming a 00 agent. Anyway, we have nine years of catching up to do. I know a place that's still open."

We proceeded to a spot in the heart of St. Petersburg and entered the restaurant.

"I know this will come as a huge surprise, Alec, but I know the owner."

"Yep, you know restauranteurs in every major city in the world. When you eventually die, 99% of the guests at your funeral will own a restaurant."

"Let me let him know I'm here with you. We'll get the VIP treatment."

I hustled off towards the back, returning 10 minutes later. We did indeed get the VIP treatment. As we ate, we chatted.

"So did MI6 know you were a Lienz Cossack?"

"They did. They assumed I would be too young to remember."

"Now that I'm part of the team, what can you tell me about this operation?"

We planned some details.

"I still have a grudge against Ouromov, you know. Even though you're alive, he did shoot you."

"I understand that. And you still have a hero complex and want to save a girl."

"Well, yeah. Once saved, they have a tendency to be, um, very grateful."

"I think we can arrange something. I don't really need you for the actual meat and bones of the operation, and I've already come into possession of what I needed from Ouromov."

We planned a few more things, and modified the original operation. Alec's chief programmer, Boris, could easily tweak what needed to be tweaked.

I gave my old friend a smile. "You really are a Lienz Cossack, in every sense of the term."

He smiled back. "I know."

[Four hours before scheduled detonation of GoldenEye, safehouse, 40 miles outside of Moscow, Russia]

I had the silencer on my gun. Quietly, I disposed of the exterior guards. I slipped through the front door, closing it behind me. Ourumov and the girl, Natalia, should be in the master bedroom.

I approached carefully. Then I burst through the door, gun in hand, and shot Ouromov in the no-reflex zone before he could react.

"Who are you?" Natalia gasped.

I put my gun away. "The name's Bond. James Bond." I extended my hand. "I work for the British government. It was my job to terminate General Ouromov. Who might you be?"

"Natalia Simonova. Thank you for saving me. Ouromov has held me hostage here for two weeks."

I wrapped an arm around Natalia and held her against me. "Glad I could help." I gently caressed her face, and she shivered.

"So what happens now?" Natalia asked.

I checked my watch. "In 18 hours, the other British agent working a different aspect of the case is supposed to meet me here and rescue me - now, us. We didn't know Ouromov had a hostage here."

Natalia asked to move out of the room, as she didn't like looking at the general's dead body. We moved to a smaller, more intimate bedroom and lay down on the bed.

"I suppose you think I'll be grateful for being rescued."

Natalia planted a kiss on my lips, and I responded in kind.

"The thought had never occurred to me."

She kissed me again, this time forcing her tongue into my mouth. We twined tongues until we needed to break for air.

"Liar."

I held her against me.

"You are definitely beautiful."

She slid off the bed and stripped. I followed suit.

"I worked at Severnaya. Not much chance for romance there. I haven't had sex in a year. So I am very horny."

We climbed back on the bed, and she kissed me again, this time smashing her chest against mine.

"I'll always help a woman in need."

"Enough talk. Use that mouth elsewhere."

Natalia slid her body upwards and pressed her breasts against my face. I slowly kissed through her cleavage. I judged her to have C-cups. She let out a soft moan. I took one of her breasts in my mouth and suckled gently.

"Mmmmmmm."

I switched my mouth to her other breast, then placed my hands on her firm rear end and caressed the flesh. She shivered. I gave her butt a very gentle squeeze, and she pressed her body more tightly against mine.

Natalia slid a hand down to my cock and stroked it fully to life as I kept kissing her chest. Then she swung her body around and lowered her box to my face. I licked along her slit, tasting her. She pressed her body downwards, driving my tongue into her folds.

I began slurping up her leaking juices immediately. Her mouth slipped over the head of my cock. She flickered her tongue across the bulb, making me shiver. I licked her more intensely, and she took in more of my rod.

Natalia cupped my balls in her hand as she bobbed her head up and down, sliding her tongue along my shaft. I maneuvered a finger to her clit and gently brushed it as I continued to work my tongue inside her box. She wrapped her legs tightly around my face and her body shook with excitement. I drove my tongue as deep as possible and continued working her clit, and was rewarded by a gusher of her honey.

She unlocked her legs and lay down on the bed. "I want you inside me. Now."

"Gladly." I positioned myself between her legs. rubbed my pole against her slit to lube it with her juices, then slid inside her. She gave me a lusty smile and pulled my torso downwards.

I began pumping in and out of her as our lips met again. She twined tongues eagerly with me as she moaned into my mouth. Her legs locked around my hips as she matched my movements. Her pussy twitched with excitement.

We wrapped our arms around each other and continued meshing our bodies together. She quivered and tightened her grip on me. Her tongue more eagerly probed inside my mouth as her body shuddered through another climax.

With our bodies still locked together, she rolled us over so she was on top. Breaking the kiss, she pressed her hands onto my chest and began sliding up and down on my pole. She shivered as she did so, her internal muscles gripping my rod tightly every time she slid downward. I moved my hips to match her rhythm.

She leaned forwards, and I again took a nipple into my mouth. She moaned loudly as I suckled. She bounced more energetically on me, her pussy clamping onto my cock. I sped my motions, and she climaxed yet again.

I was getting quite close, myself. Natalia sensed this and slipped off of me. She teased my balls with her fingertips and took almost my entire length into her mouth. Her tongue slid up and down my throbbing shaft. My body tensed. Her lips sealed around the base of my pole as she swallowed down every bit of my sperm. She didn't lift her head until my cock had stopped spurting and began softening.

She licked her lips and smiled. "Thank you, James. I needed that."

"It was my pleasure," I informed her.

"Now what?"

"Now we wait to be rescued."

We cuddled, chatted, napped together, and when the time approached, we showered and put our clothes back on. At precisely the time assigned, Alec entered the house.

"Let's go."

[One week later, London, England]

"So you've had enough, 007?" M asked me.

"006 endured nine years of captivity under Ouromov. I don't mind dying, but that was enough to make me reconsider. That's a fate worse than death."

"The girl, Natalia, confirmed that Ouromov was the one who stole the second GoldenEye. He intended to use it against England, but instead it detonated over Russia."

"And the US sent in Marines and captured the entire crew in Cuba."

"Except for the pilot, Xenia Onatopp. The stolen Tiger helicopter got immolated by three missiles. Her body is undoubtedly vapor distributed throughout the atmosphere right now."

I rose. "Good-bye, M."

"Good-bye, James."

[Two days later, tropical island]

"How do you like retirement, James?"

I wrapped my arm around the bikini-clad Natalia as I answered Alec's question.

"So far, a lot." I winked at my old friend. "And it's nice to be rich."

He, in turn, wrapped his arm around Xenia.

"I agree. She gets bored of lying on the beach after a few hours, but then the sex gets interesting."

Natalia elbowed me.

"I think this one wants more sex. She didn't get any for a while, you know." I rose and took Natalia's hand. "See you later, Alec."