Goldenrod: Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clothes off, she gracefully brought his head to her phallus so he could lavish it with kisses. Pleasing though that was, she ended his display of worship by pulling him to his feet. She spun around agilely and bent over, allowing his engorged member a passage to her cervix. He entered, and her knees knocked together. Her jaw dropped as she furiously pumped her own dick with her right hand to increase the stimulation that was getting her off. His right covered hers, and she took her left from the chair she'd seized and grabbed his right. His left hand came from her hip to take hold of her left. They yanked the blue rod back with all their strength, pulling her petite ass onto him, grunting loudly.

She separated from him so he could sit down, and she straddled him to take his dick again inside her sex. As she ground atop him he jerked her shaft, staring blindly at her eyes, and she leaned back to let her inner muscles crank his organ to orgasm. He bared his teeth and yanked her dildo even harder, magically sending her into a climax of her own, and the quakes passing through her brought him back to erection in her vulva, to play out the rough love act once again. Her eyes an inch from his, and her nails stuck in his shoulders from behind, she thrust forward and up to milk his cock and to caress her own with their warm, colliding bellies.

The end of the tryst was something he couldn't remember when Hannah returned in an hour and no sign remained of Missy's visit.

"Everything's going into storage on Wednesday. Now that we're rich, we don't have to pack." Garrett sat wrapped in a sheet on the chair where the small girl had used him. "I bought some laundry bags for our clothes. Don't worry about wrinkles. The hotel has dry cleaning."

"Hannah..." He rose and shuffled to her, slowly.

"Wow, I should have gone easy on you yesterday." His lips joined hers, and the bedding collapsed into a pile. His body had broken down to powder.

On Thursday, the woman had taken a new job aboard the Falke, a boat in the harbor, as ship's mechanic. Though she'd wanted to travel, the engines were a mess, and it would be some months before things could get operational. Looking around her cramped quarters, she found the space agreeable. The ship's master visited her there around noon.

"You have your work cut out for you. We'll be hiring more help, presently. You shouldn't be alone down here for long."

"I'm not," she said, watching her compass's needle. "Not as long as I'm busy." The old man gave his toothless grin.

"That's the spirit," he croaked, and left her to her duties in the steel guts of the vessel.

12