Goldenrod Holiday Special

Story Info
Set after the Goldenrod Sequel.
2.2k words
4.2
10.9k
11
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started dating Janie during school and we stayed on campus when the semester ended. She was a real cutie; dark hair usually up in a sprig, glasses, flannel shirts and jeans with a pair of combat boots. I knew she was into some weird stuff, but so was I, and anyway that's society today. One can't afford to be judgmental. At least, I tried not to be.

"Have you heard about the Golden Flower?" she asked me. We were on the couch, at her place.

"Hm?" I asked. Someone was running an obstacle course on TV. Her foot nudged me. "What?"

"This book, did you ever read it?" I could tell at a glance it was one of her pop-occult buys. I frowned.

"I don't know why you waste time with those things."

"Listen to this. 'Pegging is the quintessential human act. Coitus is relegated to the various mundane natural functions necessary for continuation of the species, such as eating and breathing. The introduction of a manufactured object to sexual relations honors the art which separates humanity from all other creatures. Only through symbolic invention has society been imbued with its myriad gifts and accomplishments, and many thinkers have postulated that language itself is a living organism.' Are you listening?"

"Yeah. I don't know. Words are invented by people. So, what are they, some kind of digital pets?" A man fell into a vat of jelly and the audience cheered.

"Here, it says... 'The evolution of speech has defined that of human beings, with old terms discarded and new words crafted apace with developing technological realities. The recent mass-awakening to this truth has resulted in an increase of sex involving strap-ons, which move the focus of activity from the physical aspect, and closer to its social, linguistic character. Binary logic dealing with what is and is not, or with one gender differentiated from another, is supplanted in the adoption by both parties of the cerebral perspective that interprets all natures.'"

I sighed, and she looked at me. I knew she was seeking some explanation for the masses of people having similar dreams, and the sudden rise in reports of paranormal phenomena lately.

"Hon, what's going on; it's just widespread anxiety about society's problems. It's a trend. There's no reason to worry."

"That's not what it's saying, Brendan," she whined, waving the book. I shook my head.

"We're not in a virtual world run by mechanical squids. There are no abominable snowmen. Aliens didn't come in saucers to anally probe monkeys."

"But..."

"I don't want to see you getting worked up about stuff." I grimaced. "Especially if the conclusion drawn from it is kinky sex." I took the book and looked it over. The chapter titles included 'The Meaning Of The Eye Of Hoor', 'Contacting Higher Intelligences With Socio-Geometric Network Ports', and 'The Double Serpent Helix'. "Sheesh," I said, and put it down. She was watching the show. I felt as if I'd let her down, and I vegged-out, too.

I didn't stay over that night, but walked home in a light flurry that mirrored my doubts. Connecting the dots of street lamps with lines of footsteps, I felt something was stalking me. The wind picked up and I hurried the rest of the way.

Sitting on my bed I thought that maybe I should go back to Janie's. To sleep alone after our conversation seemed pretty final, and the prospect of spending the rest of the break on my own wasn't an appealing one. As the window rattled I felt my loneliness echoing. When that turned to tapping, I felt fear. My apartment was on the second floor, and there was no tree outside that anyone could climb. It became insistent scratching, like a cat asking to be let in, but I'd never heard an animal knock before. Then I heard the lock slide out of place behind the curtain, and the pane rose. I stood up.

"I don't know who you are, but I'm armed to the teeth." The wind sent the drapes flying up and for a moment I saw menacingly glowing eyes in the darkness outside. "What the..."

My heels, shoulders, and pelvis were irresistibly pulled toward the visitor. I couldn't bend my legs or my back, and my arms flapped as I was slid forward like a chess piece. The soles of my bare feet suffered friction on the rug. I screamed and yelled, "What's going on?" but it stopped when I reached the center of the room, and my t-shirt and boxers were ripped off of me by more invisible power, leaving me naked. "What is this?" I should have been freezing but I don't remember the cold.

In like a ghost floated a nude feminine form; skin glistening orange, rainbow hair splayed about her head like spilling anti-freeze, eyes completely white. Her proportions were unearthly, limbs too long and impossibly willowy. She drew close and her spindly fingers caressed the side of my head from top to bottom, her endless gaze filling my mind. A succubus: stories about them paying calls to single men had exploded in number over the last few months, but I'd dismissed it all as nonsense. If what I'd read had been true...

There it was, pointing forward and down between her elongated thighs; a twelve inch, golden rod, literally pulsing like a strobe light with her eagerness to take me. I started crying.

"Hush," she cooed, planting a pointed fingertip on my lip and letting her feet land. Her hand moved in front of my heart, and the air grew wavy as though heat were passing between them. A soothing calm sent me swaying where I stood, and I became erect. Like a bridegroom she reached for my knees and picked me up, to carry me to bed. I slumped against her warm, thin body as if drugged.

The bulb of my lamp burnt out as I was placed on my back, so that the only light source in the room was her, most of it radiating from her member. The rate of its flashing had quickened with excitement, and it began producing a low hum. "Ah," she sighed as her knees plowed under mine.

"Please." My begging only tickled her.

"Think of how sensitive you will be to women's needs," she hissed, and rolled her hips to aim the tool, "after you are loved as one."

"No."

It went in without pain at first, but inflated somewhat following its full insertion. That was when I realized she could control the shape and size of it. Massaging waves traveled along its length to the head and it emitted a tranquilizing energy. It wiggled gently to the right and left; in effect she was fingering me.

"Nice, yes?" I groaned in reply, more out of the horror that I liked it than anything. "Now, we begin." With her rear end on her ankles she rested her forearms on the fronts of my thighs, and took my hips in her hands. Back straight, she brought her pelvis forward repeatedly, each time grinding up. Her knees rose and dropped with every pump. Occasionally she crunched her abdomen, prolonging the inward push, to really skewer me. As her butt moved up and down the room around us alternated from light to dark with the reveal and disappearance of her thick, glowing shaft. I started moaning; the thrum of its power increased nerve conduction inside me tenfold, and the sensation of her moving in and out was as good as if I'd been doing the thrusting. If it continued, she would make me come.

She buried her hands in her hair with her elbows out as though reclining, but down her vertical torso she kept sending undulations that terminated with the rod being pushed into me. I stared at her gorgeous, supernatural body, wondering if it was safe to want this, to let my guard down and enjoy her.

Again and again she drove the cock home, until she leaned forward to put her fists on the sheet at either side of my midsection. My feet came off the bed to accommodate her, and kept rising as she rode my belly. The raised ankles must have looked like an invitation to her, because she leaned back and grabbed them, holding one at each shoulder while her tireless figure maintained its rhythm. Her ass gradually moved farther away when removing the prong, causing her weight to settle in my legs, and I could see in the mirror that the effort of keeping her pose bunched and dented the boyish musculature of her back, creasing it down her spine. Finally, I surrendered, unable to resist her will any longer.

The sweetness of her love had a tang of guilt about Janie, who I couldn't forget no matter how fantastic the experience. Knowing that it wouldn't matter to the demoness, I abandoned myself to the pleasure she wrought; my knees pinned back in her elbows and my feet in the air, she pressed her trunk to mine and brought us to and fro with powerful combinations of lunging and grinds, for uncounted seconds. My hands explored the wild plains of her rocking form, adoring and praising. Her energy went entirely to her hips, which hammered away with berserker speed. Eventually she returned to a kneel and her right hand grabbed the slack of my ball sac, the nuts sitting atop her grip like the knob of a joystick. Left hand curled under my thigh, she didn't let up.

"You will remember this act is magic," her scratchy voice came. "That is its import." Her body stiffened slowly, removing the cock, withdrawing her hands; assuming a preternatural posture of flight above me. She looked down into my eyes.

"I will," I swore. Her left hand reached for my right arm, and she pulled it to flip me over.

She had my ass elevated, and with the dick pointing down she drove it all the way in. Hands positioned on the mattress at my shoulders, she kept her knees bent and on her tiptoes pivoted at the waist, allowing her luscious rump to slam me in a series of pounds. By now I was screaming freely. It didn't stop coming: I thought it never would.

"Now, take the seed of the Golden Flower," she wheezed, sounding amazingly weakened. Without any lapse in her routine, the dick inside me swelled, and bulged at the base. A twinkling ball of light that I could see through my flesh traveled slowly to its opening, accompanied by the distention in its course out of the tube, and upon exiting the organ it sent rays in all directions with increasing frequency, illuminating not only my body but the whole room. Closing my eyes couldn't block it: everything turned white. My consciousness was catapulted from reality on an unstoppable crest of ecstasy, and I lost myself.

In a place without space I saw the green Earth. Stars slowly fell in the background. Around the planet were great, dark red objects resembling pine cones, and connecting them all like the signals of communication satellites were thin, flickering beams of energy. Crowning the north pole, a flaming lotus blossomed, and I intuited that the megaliths were the flower's children, waiting to be born and to expand the transformation of the human race. One of them had only that moment entered existence in this collective unconscious, because of what had been done to me.

When I woke up, my underwear was still on, and my window was closed. I gazed at the ceiling for hours trying to believe it had all been a dream inspired by things Janie had said.

I phoned her just before noon.

"Hey."

"Hey Brendan, what's up. You coming over?"

"Yeah. I wanted to apologize."

"About not staying last night?"

"That, and the way I treated you."

"What do you mean?"

"I should have listened more to what you were saying, instead of watching that stupid game show. I'm sorry." She laughed.

"What brought this on?"

"A dream I had. I'll be over in a few minutes, okay?"

"Sure. Do you think you could pick up some Vaseline on your way?"

"Yeah. What for?"

"You'll find out when you get here." I arched an eyebrow.

"I'm on my way."

An hour later, she was in the bathroom, and I reclined on the sofa.

"I'm really itching to see this thing," I called through the door.

"Just one minute." I picked up the container of lubricant, baffled at how I'd gotten into this situation.

"Again," I said.

"What?"

"Nothing." Janie stepped into the room, naked but for her harness, which was styled as a blue pair of boy's briefs with white trim. The six inch red dildo was attached to look like it emerged from the front flap.

"Well, what do you think?"

"You look sexy!" She brightened.

"Right?" I quickly peeled off my pants.

"Come here and mount me," I said breathlessly. She was already applying the gel. In a few minutes, she was banging me in the missionary position. My hands tightly clasped her round rear. "Don't ever stop."

"Is it what you expected?" she asked, without slowing.

"It's even better," I sighed, tilting my head back.

"Good. That was my last seed."