Goldenrod Sequel Ch. 03

Story Info
Addition to the Goldenrod mythos.
2.1k words
4.64
3.5k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell rang and the door opened. Every face that turned toward her kept watching, until the awkwardness was so great no one could focus on his meal. Eight truckers and the proprietor stared at the reedy girl with the short hair, short sleeves, and long shining dildo protruding from her skinny jeans. She was expecting it when two of them rolled their eyes at each other, and a third got off his seat.

"Well, looky here, little lady. Lessen' you think the carnival's in town..." Her smile silenced him.

"I'm looking for a young man who's been seen in this area. If you cooperate with me, you may leave here with your lives." She had foreseen their laughter, too.

"Now, what do you want a young feller fer, anyhow? Someone with your sass-mouth oughta..." but at that point he had touched her cheek. As though pushing an elevator button, she raised her limp hand to him and stiffened her fingers at his sternum. Flipping upside down, his face and chest crashed into the shelves over the counter, and he slid crumpled behind it.

"Holy shit!" one of them yelled as patrons rose. Two ran out the door. One put out a hand.

"Listen, now..." he said as another attacked her.

"Luke, don't!" a different man yelled and her canvas shoe shattered the assailant. He fell into a booth.

"Goddamn it, cut it out!" the man in the apron yelled, as another looked around for something that could be swung at Miranda, but all the stools were bolted down.

"You bitch!" a fat-body snarled, and pulled back his right arm while rising from his seat. She had all the time in the world, but only needed an instant. His back dragged down the wall, his face a sheet of blood. One man sat and simply stared at her with a mouthful of egg.

"That's it," the owner snapped, and reached for the phone. For a moment the room became blue and stank of ozone. He screamed over a fizzing like sparklers when white fire from the end of her dick pitted his face. As he died another man fell to his knees, his groin soaked. She approached the last sane one.

"N-Now, wait a minute," he said, as she picked him up by his lapels and bent him over his meal. With a fistful of belt she punched his pants down. He began to pass out, but she nudged her tool into his body, hands at her sides. She watched his blank face rise in the mirror, and imprinted my image in his mind. "The bathroom."

She saw me as I ran from the door, which I heard blown off its hinges when I dove out the window. Staggering to the parking lot I was knocked flat by a wave of force. I turned to face the thunder in a rain of wood and saw a hole in the wall the size of a train tunnel's mouth, from which the emotionless woman walked toward me. A car seemed to grunt and its horn yelped from being picked up, and held over her head.

"I'll let you feel my power one more time," she said. The ringing in my ears changed to the deafening whine of the tractor trailer that struck her the moment she turned to see it. Everything turned black in contrast to the explosion, and I crawled into a lope, unable to move in a straight line.

Several miles down the forested road, I stopped at an intersection and leaned forward with my hands on my knees. A truck pulled up from another route. The feline head on its side had irresistible pink eyes.

THAT WONT STOP HER

Once I'd blinked, the logo read Kat Town, and the traffic sign beside it said STOP HERE. The painted circles were green. I heard a clank from the rear of the vehicle, and walked to it, finding the door opened. A mattress of pet beds in plastic awaited me.

"I should know by now," I muttered, and was rocked to sleep.

Four hundred miles from there, I stepped off a bus in a city shown to me by portents. I was at the end of my savings, jobless, a stranger for all intents and purposes without a home. If I couldn't locate Sarah, I was doomed.

"You look like you could use a hug." To my left a girl offered a small teddy bear from a tray suspended around her neck. "Help our sorority. One dollar." I shrugged and gave her the wrinkled money from my soiled pants. She smiled widely and left to laugh about me with her friends. The tag on the toy briefly scrambled into an address. While I asked a beat cop for directions, the vendor's phone dialed in a hotel lobby.

"Confirmed sighting... On foot... Understood."

My destination was a three story brownstone. I climbed the steps and rang its bell. Without ceremony the door buzzed and I pushed it open. Sarah was at the top of the staircase. Her appearance registered as she clomped down to me: hair longer than before, and straight in a ponytail; a tight, white sleeveless shirt; black booty shorts; a blush smirk. She shook her head.

"Can I go to sleep?" She nodded, took my hand, and led me to bed.

When I woke it was dark out, and I was alone. I stretched and threw off the covers, but paused at a sight on her desk. Slowly approaching it, I let my mind reconstruct what it had been, this charred and mangled, plasticine, leathern mess. A strap-on, one that had been burned almost beyond recognition.

"A souvenir." She was in the doorway. "They've taken nearly everything."

"What do they want?" In a moment she was beside me.

"No one knows."

"Not even them?" Her eyes met mine.

"Maybe." We embraced, and kissed tenderly. A scene had emerged around us, and we weren't merely sex partners anymore.

"I was wondering how to broach that topic," I said, and we laughed.

"That was something I could never figure out, either." My jaw dropped. "Now, I don't have to," she said smiling, and opened a drawer. She picked up her own lingam and tapped me on the chin with it. "You know what's happening." I nodded. "We shouldn't waste any time."

"I understand."

"You need to," she said. "If this happens, nothing will be the same. Not just for us, but everybody. I want you aware what you're getting into."

"How do you see it?"

"You'll transcend this level of being, and men won't be the dominant sex of humanity afterward." She grinned, and chuckled. "I know that's a lot for one person to choose."

"I don't think we have a choice."

"We don't."

"Okay," I said. "Fuck me."

She lowered her head for a moment, then licked her lips, and swallowed. Without putting down the harness, she grabbed the bottom of her tee, and shed it. I reached for my shoes and flung them off, watching carefully as she sprouted out of her tight shorts. Her lifted eyebrows told me she liked me looking, and we were suddenly hot. Rummaging in the drawer I found the lube as she fastened the Velcro. Rather than take the bottle, she had me coat the shaft; a final token of my acquiescence.

"Lay on the bed." I obeyed, with my belly on a pillow. Sarah straddled me and let the length of her heavy black shaft slide to and fro along my crack, with her hands on her firm buttocks. Her thumb pinched my left cheek to expose the hole, and her right hand fed me the head of her member. Penetration took all her fingers to steady it, since it was the biggest thing I'd taken. Once I had winced and was done squirming, she placed her palms on my lower back, with her thumbs pointing at my head and her other digits on my sides. She gave the phallus a few shoves and an upward grind to get it in completely. Lifting her knees off the bed by transferring weight to her toes, she assumed the ready position. A deep breath entered and left her.

"Here we go."

Her ass swung forward and down with every pump. The humping became quicker and her legs gradually straightened. Shortly after that her whole body was rigid, and she fanned me as though stabbing with a nail in a board. Bouncing was exaggerated by the springs underneath us and I found her vigor more than I could bear. My feet shot up and the heels struck her butt. "What?" She resumed her straddle.

"It's too much. I can't deal."

"Don't you feel it? Something's happening."

"What?"

"Let me keep going."

"I need a rest." There was no way she would quit. Instead, she slid the dick in and out calmly, pausing after each movement was executed, pivoting on her knees and hands. I sensed from her manner she was watching it with her head bowed like somebody charmed by a snake. This went on for endless seconds. By degrees her speed increased, and after one deep insertion I panicked. Quickly she grabbed my rump to subdue me, and moved her left hand to the side of my rear, and her right to the side of my waist. The slow fucking continued, but more restrainedly. She shifted the hold on my midsection a few times, and planted her hands again above my ass. Before I knew what was going on, her legs had stiffened, and her torso, and while my calves flailed once more over the mattress, I suffered her pounding.

"That's it! I'm drawing it out! It's filling me!"

"It's filling me," I objected, but she was unreachable. I crossed my ankles on the bedding, resigned to endure her assault. The thrusts eventually came in twos, as though she had entered a trance. All at once her knees landed hard, and she stopped.

"Turn over," Sarah commanded, pulling out. On my back, I felt her grab my biceps and begin striking wildly with her backside supported by feet far apart. The posture seemed bizarre to me, almost impossible. Following that thought, she defied physics, repositioning us so she knelt doubled over, holding me off the bed with her wrists crossed at my back. She fucked me, sharply hoisting her ass up repeatedly, which caused my legs to jerk up in opposite time. My arms hung lifelessly as I gazed into her unfocused eyes. We fell back into sync when she changed the pattern, displaying inhuman muscular control by dipping the center of her trunk in a slow rhythm so my legs, leveraged atop her flexed thighs, were elevated continually. Without even a whimper, we came, the door from my dreams opened in vision, and all the darkness around it was dissolved.

When I woke, Miranda was standing over me; insanity painted in ash and tatters.

"Where is she?"

"I'm here, bitch." Sarah stood naked in the doorway, seeming taller, perhaps because of the lamplight behind her.

"Unarmed, I see."

"I don't need my wand to deal with you. Come here, Brian." I saw no reaction to this from Miranda, and darted to my lover's legs, behind which I cowered. The harpy laughed.

"I'm really going to enjoy this."

"Hasn't there been enough killing, Miranda?"

"I don't think two more would be too much."

"You're going to find it difficult," Sarah said, "without any magic."

"Excuse me?"

A deafening flash smashed the golden rod Miranda wore. She looked up from her smoking stump with frozen eyes. "Get out of here, you self-righteous idiot. Your reign of terror is ended." The witch-woman cringed, and like oil from a tilted pot, scurried past us and out of the house.

I stood upright. "That's all, then?"

"I guess so," she replied. "How do you feel?"

"Okay. Not different. I feel like I'm waking up, though. Like there's a lot all around me I can only almost see."

"That will increase."

"You?" I asked, looking at the scorch mark on the floor.

"Well, there's this." From her crotch a twelve-inch bolt of energy extended, as if she'd been hiding it in her vagina, all along. A warm yellow glow crackled faintly from the new organ. "It's ready to deposit seeds." She took my chin in her hand, and kissed me gently on the lips. "I'll plant the first one in you when I get back." The windows were thrown open by an invisible strength, and she sauntered to them.

"Where are you going?"

"To a party." Then, she shot up into the night sky, like a superhero. I staggered after her, and from our bedroom I watched hundreds of wills of the wisp like hers dancing in the darkness as fireflies do, while they bathed the cityscape in laughter, and shouts of joy. The women moved together like a torchlight procession, flying off to celebrate their sabbat in the trees.