Goldenrod - The Erect State Ch. 02

Story Info
Set before the Goldenrod Prequel.
1.6k words
4.79
3.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for having me over again, Daniel," Casey said as she took the apple juice from him. He sat down. They were in the same chairs used the day before by himself and Sonya Berg. "What is it you have to tell me?"

Daniel stared into his glass of scotch.

"Or we could just sit here a while, if you want to take your time."

"Did you find out anything about that book, or what the card means?" Casey sipped her drink and shook her head.

"The card means nothing I've been able to discover. The book was rubbish, a novelty item. It has some nice pictures in it, though."

"I thought as much..."

"I can't see any connection between the two items. Have you learned something?"

"Casey, why does your Order use this library?" She sat back and looked around the room. "I know I'm not supposed to ask, but you just admitted the texts here are trifling."

"Some of them."

"Many of these books have been around for centuries. If they had any power, someone would have found it, and used it. This collection would be locked up in a secret base, somewhere. It's not a big deal." She twisted her mouth into a wry grin.

"It's not the size, Daniel. It's what you do with it." The ice in his glass clinked and he adjusted his posture. "Why are you asking this? You've always respected the Silence before."

"These are extraordinary circumstances." She pondered that for a moment, and then nodded.

"I suppose that's true. Perhaps you do deserve some answers." She set her glass on the side table, and stroked her thighs. "Okay, history lesson. Millennia ago, there were some island nations that could be attacked at all times, from all directions. Naturally becoming xenophobic and paranoid, they developed a martial culture that even affected their norms of sexuality. To the east there was another land, renowned for its naval trade, that developed a compensatory approach to the harmful tide of unchecked hostility from the islands. The arts of Venus were perfected in temples where sacred prostitution was practiced. Eventually, those rituals became the skills my Order commands today." Daniel seemed absorbed by what she was saying.

"But why use these volumes? If they're just..." He was interrupted by a breaking window. Casey was on her feet instantly, and held out her hand to warn him from rising. There was the sound of scuffling as claws dragged on the floor above, carpet was torn, furniture knocked over. The heavy scraping moved to the bare wood at the landing. Mentally reciting a magical formula, the witch produced a blue, six-inch dildo from a hidden hole at the crotch of her sleek running pants. Daniel stared in shock at the exposed rod.

The beast scrambled down the staircase, its destructive clumsiness splintering balusters and denting the wainscot. They had their first look at it then, a vision not unlike Lon Chaney Jr.'s portrayal of the Wolf Man. It roared and a swipe of its paw smashed the statue on the end of the banister. Recognizing Casey, its yellow eyes narrowed with murderous hate, and its noise was reduced to a low growl.

They met in the wide hallway, the woman's left arm hooking around the creature's neck so she could pivot herself to piggyback it. She caught its flailing right arm with her own, and brought them both to their knees. The monster tore at her left arm with its left while its right blindly sought purchase on the tile around them. Her grips tightened as she tried to knock it out.

It thrust backward so that they fell still joined, and the witch wrapped her powerful legs around its torn dress shirt. It broke free of her hands and bent forward in a fit of gasping. She scissored its midsection and in a moment they were on their right sides, her hold on its neck reestablished while she supported herself with her right elbow. The creature's right arm pinned, it tried to swat her with its left, raging hysterically, but she caught the arm with her left and slid her right around its neck, so they hit the floor with a thud. All the while her irresistible thighs relentlessly crushed the undead force from the lycanthrope.

Its right arm was at last free and tried to loosen her grip on its throat. Casey's crossed legs flexed and flexed with preternatural strength, mercilessly working to end the mortal struggle. Suddenly the attacker's spirit waned and it went limp on the floor. The woman sent it rolling off of her and stood up, continuing to observe it closely. She quickly discarded her zip-up jacket, leaving only a sports bra on her athletic upper body. As she'd suspected, the enemy was playing possum, and when it leapt at her she caught it in a bear hug, and deliberately fell backward with great speed, to bash its head on the hard tile beneath them. Sensing defeat, it grew even more wild, lashing out with berserker fury but with no idea of where it was sending its blows. She maintained her body lock and slunk around it to mount the desperate horror's back in an iron straddle.

Her sneaker's soles clamped its knees together between them, and her hands snapped into position on its shoulders from below. Serpentine undulation stoked the cock into place, and when she felt the give of its hole, she pushed forward and into the ass of the submitting wretch. A piteous howl escaped the hairy maw in a signal of its total defeat. Casey kept her form firmly stuck to that of her vanquished foe, with a calm seriousness on her face. The short pumps came once every several seconds, soothingly and with the peace that follows long conflict. As the beaten beast lay sighing on the floor, she slowly rose.

She looked at Daniel. He was unhurt, but awed.

"Still don't believe in the supernatural?"

"What... What is it?"

"They're called the Null. This is what's left of a human being after the power of intelligent life is siphoned out of it. The Order's been investigating them since they first showed up here, a few months ago. We believe they're connected to the homeless people reported missing in this neighborhood."

"How could it get like this?" Daniel was staring at the point where she'd entered its body.

"Have you heard the term 'hag-ridden'?"

"Yes. It's for sleep paralysis, I think."

"That's a colloquialism. And it's incorrect. This poor fellow was literally fucked all night by a female magician wearing a strap-on, just like mine... maybe on many nights. He spent his days exhausted by obsession and pining for something he couldn't understand, until he degenerated into what you see now. You've read stories about werewolves. That's where they come from."

"But, but, sex with a strap-on, it doesn't cause this..." She gestured expansively at the bookcases around them.

"This is the answer to your question, Daniel. All the ideas in these tomes are inherently worthless, just props and costumes for a theater of the mind. Only when activated by the kundalini do they become vessels of potency. That's why the spells don't work, most of the time. Usually the practitioners don't use strap-ons."

"But just pegging someone, that wouldn't make..." She looked sharply at him.

"Would it create this? No, that takes a specific process, deliberately implemented. It doesn't happen by chance." He sighed.

"Good. Is this one...?"

"It's harmless. They have a canine mentality. I've shown it who's top dog. We'll be okay, as long as we don't show weakness. Now," she said and grabbed the front of its shirt, "I need information." With inhuman ease she raised it and let its weakened limbs settle into a kneel.

"What can it tell you? It's mindless."

"Exactly. Yet it singled me out after intruding here. And now, of all times. Something must be directing it. Hey, you. Wake up." Casey rested her hands on her hips and jerked her pelvis hard to the left, to slap the wolf face solidly with her dick. Still groggy, it shook itself to alertness and looked up at her sheepishly. "Who sent you here? Why did you try to kill me?"

The beast shook its head in the negative, and was met with more slaps from the cock.

"Speak to me!" The hefty length whacked it again. Though it squirmed remorsefully, it seemed unable to respond.

"Leave it alone!" Daniel cried. "It doesn't know anything!" Casey threw an annoyed glance at him and continued interrogating.

"Who is controlling you?" The phallus swung right, and then left, as simply as a clock's pendulum, marking the monster's cheeks as it marked time.

"Stop, Casey. Please."

Hearing their discord, the creature growled defiantly. Her cock pointed coolly at the snarl and in one violent spasm it splattered the detainee's eyes with a thick, white liquid.

"Shut up, both of you!" she cried, but it was too late. After cringing from its latest humiliation, the wolf man rallied to its feet and sprinted to the nearest window, through which it sailed explosively, back into the night from which it had come.

Casey stared daggers at the librarian.

"You've entered a new world tonight, Daniel, and you're just a rookie in it. It would be wise of you to defer to my judgment from now on. If there's something you should tell me, I strongly suggest you do so."

He was silent, and lowered his head.

The witch woman narrowed her eyes. She made her rubber cock retract with a thought, collected her jacket, and let herself out of the building.

TO BE CONCLUDED...