Goldenrod - The Erect State Ch. 03

Story Info
Set before the Goldenrod Prequel.
1.7k words
4.23
2.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the seventh night in a row, Sonya Berg was dominating Daniel with her strap-on. It had been a week since she applied psychology to gain leverage over his body, and, unbeknown to the Golden Flower lodge, his library. Now she could rely solely on brute strength to reinforce her sovereignty in his mind, and her style of pegging was modified to do that.

The man was bent over with his hands on his thighs. Her arms ran horizontally to his shoulders, and her back was vertical. Keeping her focus on the rear end getting pounded by her crotch, she shed any concern for his reactions, and was intent only on delivering the most quick and agile performance conceivable. Her hips swung at his, deftly and decisively, sometimes bouncing his body upward, at other moments compelling him to seize his own dick. The motion resembled nothing so much as a ride on a speeding horse, though the rider was the one harnessed, and the steed was spurring her on.

"Yes, Sonya! Please! Fuck me! Kill me with your dick! Oh! Oh! Ah!"

Three more pumps came and she held it inside him, her jaw dropping in amazement. She had to bring her left hand to his hip to steady it as she sported, her torso shooting upward with every precise, deep insertion. Then her hands held his pelvis fast and he bent down farther to fix a hand on her bed. She smiled luminously at her power in play and leaned back to a forty degree angle so she could drive up the rapidity of thrusting even higher. Both of his hands clawed the bedding and she shifted gears to supply an instantaneous intrusion every two seconds, the pauses between the slams spent focused on the feeling of owning him. She entered a contest with herself to make each slide into the defenseless man's ass more direct and assertive than the one that fell before it. As though posing for a trophy while she fucked him, she set her left hand on her hip, and he came.

Daniel slumped against the side of her bed as the stoic beauty stood erect beside him, her mind reaching into the distant plans of her future. Without further thought of him, she strode to her bathing chamber, and he lost consciousness, curled into a ball.

At that time, Casey was meditating in her quarters downtown. The Wheel Of Fortune card was on the floor before her, but she sat with her eyes closed, in the lotus position, the backs of her hands upon her knees. Her right heel was beneath her left shin, and the end of her drawn dick rested lightly on her left ankle. Having had no luck investigating Reece's death using rational methods, she turned to the disciplines of her Order. With her mind cleared of naturally arising thoughtforms, she awaited a vision.

"Goddess, speak to your servant," she prayed.

The twin candle flames at her sides fluttered slightly, and in her mind's eye the woman saw a growing light. It expanded to the right and left simultaneously in her imagination, and before long it served as the tablet for a grotto scene. From the heavens cut a bright golden ray that exploded on contact with a raised blade, that she realized was also gold. The light seemed to have congealed into a sickle, which was brought down in a weak slash upon a sprig of mistletoe. The plant fell from the oak branch on which it had been growing, and continued plummeting into an endless chasm of total blackness, from which a malevolent and alien consciousness was watching the witch. She started to awareness as a cold draft killed the lights beside her, and she shivered.

"There you are," she said sternly.

A short time later she was on her laptop holding a cup of herbal tea, and reading about mistletoe. Parasitic in nature, it doesn't send roots into the earth, but instead grows upon other plants, draining their water and nutrients through invasive tendrils, called haustoria.

"Haustoria..." She picked up the tarot card and examined it. "Of course," she said, staring. Zipping up her tight jacket, she retracted her dick and shut down the computer.

Sonya lived on the fourteenth floor of her building, which was across from a park. At that hour no one was about, except Casey. She looked up and down the street, extended her ready cock from the slit in her pants, and bent forward to clasp it with both hands, the right at the head and the left at the base. Her thumb pressed down on the glans. Magically freed from gravity, she floated stably upward in the classic posture of a witch traveling on a broomstick. In ten seconds, her sporty sneakers landed gently on the balcony of Sonya's apartment.

The glass double doors parted, and she stepped inside. There was no movement, and the room was dark. On the desk were freshly penned documents. Casey turned on the lamp and found ownership papers for the Lucan Library.

"You can't beat her. She's too powerful."

"I hoped you wouldn't be here, Daniel," the witch said.

"Get out now, before she rises."

"It's too late. She's here." Daniel spun around, and seeing Sonya in her flowing white nightgown and running black hair, he spilled onto the carpet at her feet.

"You are far from your home tonight, witch. You will not be returning there."

"I know what you are," Casey said calmly. Her opponent smiled.

"Good. If you have terror, you cannot leave this world with nothing."

"I was planning to take a little more than that," she replied, looking down at the librarian. The thing inside Sonya Berg laughed.

"Have it. I am past need of him." Daniel turned up to her in confusion.

"Master? You forsake me?" Reclining back onto the empty air as though it were an invisible couch, Sonya appeared both pleased and mentally absent.

"Amuse me," her voice came faintly, from seemingly all directions. Daniel looked again at Casey to find her eyes were drilling into him.

"Come here and bend over." Her tone forbade discussion. He didn't move, and Casey looked nervously at Sonya's shell before striking out to seize his bathrobe. The levitating form betrayed no interest in what was happening in front of it. Unwilling to lose the time she'd gained, Casey grabbed both his forearms at the elbows, and yanked his rear to her. He came to a halt with her prong in his ass crack. "Trust me," she whispered warmly. Tension left him and she walked them both to the divan, where she positioned him on his back. He was naked under the robe.

After pinning his thighs to his biceps, she entered him smoothly. She curved her back by lifting her ass, and began briskly pumping her dick into him with her knees on the end of the cushion. Maintaining the bend in her torso, she slid in and out by rocking her entire trunk to and fro. She needed only a moment to synchronize their auras.

When the energy level jumped inside her, she crossed his ankles on her left shoulder and dropped to face him. Her thrusts were forward, each accompanied by a thorough grind. The libidinal current hummed through the cock to indicate harmonization had occurred, and she stopped moving. Quickly, but with professional detachment, she centered the rod in his hole. She moved it down and to the right, up and to the left, to the right, down and left, up and right, down and right; describing a pentagram.

"Casey!" Daniel cried with a gasp, as his fear left him.

Sonya's face contorted into a scream, and her whitening hair whipped around her like lightning. Jumping clear of the man and into a crouch, Casey readied herself with a twitch of her butt, and then bolted with superhuman speed at her adversary to jam her cock into its mouth. The eyes of the host body went black with a screech as art objects and wall hangings chaotically whirled around them in a maelstrom of demonic fury. The origin of the wailing moved to oblivion and the husk lost animation; the environment itself relaxing into stillness. Casey stood back, and took a deep breath through tight lips. The clay form that had housed the evil then crumbled into dust.

****

"What was it?" Daniel asked, sitting in a canvas chair inside her quarters. A cup of peach tea steamed beside him.

"Astaroth, it was called," Casey said. She was leaning back on her desk with her hands grasping the edge. "A bastardization of the Goddess we worship here." She handed him the printout of a picture she'd downloaded. "From The Infernal Dictionary." He took it and looked at the drawing. A crowned angel sulked atop a wolf-like dragon. In its hand was a serpent. Casey waited for his reaction, then traded the paper for the card he'd found on Reece. Atop the Wheel was a sphinx. Beside it was a serpent, and below it a creature like the dog-headed Egyptian god, Anubis.

She spoke as she took it back from him. "Without the demon's name I wouldn't have been able to banish it. Reece couldn't just leave it in a note. That would have made it aware of what he was doing. He had to hide the truth in a riddle, hoping the missing book would be conspicuous by its absence."

"What did it want? Why did it kill him?"

"It wanted to become independent, rather than continuing to feed on the lifepool it had come from. It tried to do that by absorbing all the magic it could find."

"So it saw Reece as a way to gain access to the library."

"When that failed it had to target you. It must have made the jump into Sonya before your meeting last week." They were both silent for a few moments. "On the bright side, with the demon gone it's the end of this strain of the Null." Daniel shook his head.

"I don't belong in this, Casey. It's not for me. I'm going to give the library completely to your Order. Don't worry, I'll never tell anyone about you." She laughed.

"Who do you think would believe it, if you did?"

"I believe. I've faced my demon," he said, standing to leave. "Reece... I didn't even go to his funeral." She took something from her pocket.

"I doubt there was one," she said, handing him a gold ring. "I got it from the werewolf, the night we fought."

Daniel studied the shiny band. It had Reece's initials graven into it. He looked up at her, and she smiled. She wished him good luck.