Goldicocks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
801 Followers

"My pussy feels so tight around your cock," she said, urged on by my encouraging words.

"Good, baby," I soothed. "I want to feel you even tighter. Grab me more with your pussy."

"Yes," she cooed, and squeezed. I felt her pussy grab my cock with amazing force. I knew she must be close to coming because she only gripped me that hard when she was close.

"You want to come, don't you baby?" I asked.

She looked me straight in the eyes, then kissed me hard.

I smiled. That wasn't good enough. "Tell me," I said, and slowed my movements down, teasing her.

"Yes," she said, her voice starting to rise. Her pussy ground down on my cock tighter and with more force.

"Yes what?" I teased.

"Yes," she panted, "I want to come all over your gorgeous cock. Fuck me!"

I fucked her all right, but not fast. Long, slow strokes, rubbing my head back and forth across her G-spot. My balls pressed into her pussy, coming away soaked with her sweet wetness. I pulled the head out to her entrance before pistoning back in one fluid motion. Like trying to make a wine glass sing, I was resonating with her pussy.

And she sang. Her voice came in raspy, throaty whimpers. Her pussy gripped me hard as I felt her orgasm shoot through her. Her hands grabbed my ass hard, pulling me into her, but my motions kept going thanks to the angle I was in. I kept running my cockhead over her G-spot bringing her higher and higher, even through her orgasms. As soon as it subsided another one hit her. And then a third.

Her head thrashed from side to side, her mouth wide open in a soundless "O". Suddenly it seemed as if she just realized she needed to breathe.

She started coming down from her orgasm, but before she could completely relax I pulled out and turned her over. Her beautiful round heart-shaped ass beckoned to me, and I sank my cock deep inside her.

"Ohwowyes!" she cried as one word.

I held onto her ass and this time I did pound her hard from behind. I grabbed her hips and fucked her, the sound of my balls slapping up against her clit keeping a metronome time in my head. She was tight – damn tight, and I knew that she was enjoying every thrust.

"Oh. God. Yes. Fuck. Me. With. Your. Cock." Each word came out in a gasp in time with my ball-slapping penetration. My timing was perfect, as her previous orgasm hadn't quite subsided all the way, and she was back on the rise again.

I sucked on my thumb and made it wet with saliva, and then thought that she would provide a better lubrication for me, and ran it in between my cock and her pussy, which was coming back hard on me. Her hips were moving back and forth as well as up and down, an undulation that seemed to grab my cock as if they had a mind of their own. Now slick with her own wetness, I placed my thumb at her backside, running it lightly over her ass.

I was unprepared for the reaction. Her pussy clenched me tight as a fist as her hips pressed back against me. "Yeah, yeah," was all Lesley could say. I kept small circular motions, not quite entering her ass but definitely teasing her, enticing her to keep up her movements.

I pressed just a bit more, and the orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. I held onto her hips with my other fingers and fucked her as hard and fast as I could while just pushing the tip of my thumb inside her. She came yet again, and it felt like she was going to pull the skin off my dick completely. I loved it.

She moved forward, coming completely off my cock and turned back over onto her back. "Come on, lover," she cooed. "I want to feel you come inside me."

My cock bobbed in agreement, and once more I fell into her. This time, I slid all the way into the hilt. She wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles.

"There," she said, smiling. "Now you can't go anywhere until you come. I want to feel your cock expand and then explode inside of me. I need to feel it, baby. I need to feel you come for me."

I was throbbing. I slid my arms underneath hers and placed one hand on the back of her neck, holding her close to me. I started kissing her, and felt her hands running up and down my back.

I was close, so close, but there was a little block that needed to be overcome. An orgasm for me isn't linear; it's not like it builds and builds until I finally come. For me, it builds and builds and then there's almost a slight pause, and then a giant jump that brings me over the edge.

That pause can be dangerous territory, though. Reach that pause and then miss the opportunity, then you can forget the orgasm. It's like starting all over.

But Leslie apparently wasn't going to let this happen. In fact, looking back it appeared she had everything planned. Quite devious, this one.

I felt her hands on my ass, kneading my cheeks with force, pulling me into her and making me fuck her hard. Then I felt her take one hand and pull one cheek to the side.

Is she going to do what I think she is? I thought. I hoped she would, because it would mean she had a kinkier streak in her than I thought.

Her other hand disappeared for a second, and then reappeared on my ass, her finger touching my asshole. My cock jumped yet again inside her

"Oh, you like that, do you baby?" she asked, smiling devilishly. "You like when I touch your asshole?"

"Oh yeah," I said, almost a whisper.

She pushed her finger against my ass. "You want it deeper, baby?" she asked.

I could almost feel my cock growing inside her. "Yes," I hissed.

"Yes, what?" she said, almost laughing. Dammit, what's good for the goose is obviously good for the gander.

"Yes, please go deeper," was all I could say. I was almost entirely out of breath.

I felt her finger, slick with her own juices, slide almost effortlessly into me as I relaxed my ass.

She held it there, not really fucking me with it, but it was all I needed. With her hands on my ass, a finger inside me, I fucked her twice more before it felt as if my cock was exploding.

"Oh yeah," she growled as I launched my come inside her. "Shoot it in my pussy baby. Come for me. Come inside me. I need it inside me."

Her words electrified me, her pussy dominated my cock. I was completely hers as her finger wiggled slightly. I couldn't talk, every ounce of energy was focused entirely on emptying my come into her incredibly hot body.

I looked down at her to see her immensely pleased with herself, a giant smile spread across her lips.

"Now that's exactly what I've been thinking about today, Goldicocks," she said, giggling. A fit of giggles caught her, and her body squeezed my cock so hard it pushed it right out. Her finger slid out of me at the same time, and I rolled off of her, small circular hairs from my chest now upon hers among various droplets of sweat.

She rolled over onto me, her breasts pushing against my chest. She started absentmindedly playing with my chest hair, her fingernails tracing the areas around my nipples.

"Oh, baby," she said, lazily. "I love the way you fuck me. You make me feel... so..." she let the rest of the sentence drop.

I started stroking her hair, still trying to regain my breathing. "Me too," I said, feebly. How could I express to her how I felt?

Her hand slid down my stomach to my semi-erect cock. "And this," she said. "this is truly beautiful. I had no idea someone could fit me so well. I love you-"

Her body stiffened, her hand still gripped around my cock. She sat bolt upright. "Your cock!" she said, eyes wide. "I love your cock!"

She squeezed it in her hand, but her eyes betrayed a sense of panic. Freudian slip? Must have been. She'd never said it before.

"Um," she said, "I've got to go to the bathroom."

"Lesley, wait," I said, calling after her as she leapt off the bed and raced into the bathroom. The door was shut before I could say another word.

What the...? I thought to myself. What just happened, and how could it happen so fast?

To be concluded...

drscar
drscar
801 Followers
12