Goldicocks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
797 Followers

I knew from experience, though, that I couldn't flex yet. Her sphincter would grab me for just a little bit longer. I needed to be patient, needed to just wait for her body to naturally accept my cockhead past the ridge, when we would feel –

I felt it slide past her sphincter. Now I could flex, and I did. Lesley was breathing heavy, her back arching in deep, controlled breaths. She may have practiced for this, but when it came time for the 'real' thing, I don't think she was quite so prepared for this.

Anal sex in pornos is nothing like anal sex in real life. Those videos treat anal sex as if it were just a second vagina, and that simply isn't the case. Anal sex is as different from vaginal sex as a blowjob. Very, very pleasurable when done properly, very different from anything else, and absolutely devastating if rushed or done wrong.

My baby was working hard. I could see the sweat on her back as she rested for a bit, trying to accommodate my cock's intrusion into her nether hole. I put more lube around her asshole where my cock vanished inside her.

Visually, there's nothing like looking at my cock buried halfway into her ass. Her perfect ass framed my rock hard cock beautifully. The reddish-purple veins of my cock being squeezed by her incredibly tight ass reinforced the simple fact that I was inside her body. I was inside of her body.

Now that the head was inside, it was easier for her to move back and forth against me. The lubricant made it difficult for my cock to stay in the same place, and her body started to adapt. The initial discomfort she must have felt was starting to dissipate, apparently as she began making slightly larger movements with her hips.

She started backing up more and more with each microthrust.

"Oh, yes," I heard her say in between breaths. "God that feels good."

Her movements were tiny, barely perceptible with the naked eye, but felt earth-shaking through my cock.

"Gotta have you inside me," she was saying.

I took my hand off the base of my cock and placed it on her ass, holding her cheeks open.

"Go slow," I cautioned. "I don't want to hurt – "

She pushed all the way against me until I was completely and totally buried balls-deep inside of her. There was absolutely none of my cock showing at all. She stopped and adjusted to my full length being in her ass.

"Mmmm, yessss," she hissed. "All of you. I wanted all of you."

Well, she had all of me. I felt the tight ring of her ass gripping the base of my cock, and she squeezed me tightly.

"Oh, baby," she said, her voice rising to the tell-tale whimpering sounds in preparation for an orgasm. "Oh, I'm going to come already!"

She sounded surprised, but I was growing alarmed. "Don't come, baby," I warned.

She moaned in protest. "Why not?" she asked. "I need to come so badly with your cock in my ass."

Just saying it seemed to begin to throw her over the edge. I pushed my weight forward, causing her to fall onto her stomach in slow motion. Pinned into the mattress, the movement seemed to stop her orgasm – for now.

I remained trapped inside her, but now her ass cheeks were pressed up against my pelvis, my face was next to hers. "If you come, baby," I said, "it'll be over. I won't be able to come in your ass like you want."

"Ohhh," she said, understanding, but disappointed.

"You want me to come in your ass, don't you?" I said, more a statement than a question.

"Oh yes, baby," she said. "I want you to feel you come in my ass. Fuck my ass, baby."

Her language was stronger than I'd ever heard before. There was something about being fucked in the ass that unleashed something inside her, as if all the barriers were now down and she was able to play free. Lesley suddenly felt liberated from anything that may have been holding her back previously. Having my cock in her ass let loose all inhibitions.

I started moving my hips against her ass and fucking her in long strokes, being very careful not to pull all the way out. If I came out now, we'd have to start all over again.

Her hands started to snake underneath her to reach her pussy. Normally that turns me on tremendously, but I knew that if she did that she would come too soon.

"No," I warned, and stopped moving my hips. "Put your hands above your head."

She smiled, and did as she was told. I grabbed her wrists with my own, and held them together while putting most of my weight on my knees and thighs. I started fucking her slightly faster.

"Is this what you wanted, honey?" I asked, teasing. "You wanted your ass fucked?"

"Yes," she said. "Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

My strokes became getting stronger and more commanding. "Your ass feels so good, baby," I said. "I wish I could have seen you practice."

"Maybe you will," she said coyly.

"Maybe?" I repeated, thrusting harder.

"Oh!" she cried in pleasure. "Yes! You can watch me."

"Watch you do what?" I pressed, fucking her harder now.

Her body responded to my thrusts by meeting me halfway. She wasn't just being fucked, she was attempting to swallow my cock from underneath. "I want you to watch me fuck my ass," she said, no hesitation in her voice. That was it, she had crossed her final boundary.

Her hips were reaching for me now. "God, baby," she said, whimpering in that familiar, tell-tale sign that she was going to come. "I want you to come with me. Fuck my ass with your cock. I need to feel you come in me. Come in my ass."

Her words came out as a long string of demands, pleadings, and outright begging. Hearing her talk so openly, so dirty, caused the dam to break in me as well. I started fucking that sweet ass of hers, which not only received me but came up to grab me. The softness of her cheeks cushioned each thrust and seemed to welcome me home each time.

"Yeah," she said, feeling my insistent need. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuck my ass. Fuck that ass until you come. Come inside me, Come inside my ass."

Her cries were now yells. Her whimpers became shouts. She was right there with me.

My own orgasm came suddenly and violently. My body stiffened as I shot my come deep inside her ass, but her own body didn't stop fucking me. She was determined to fuck me until every last drop was sucked out of me and inside of her ass. I heard a distant howl, and suddenly focused back to the present to find it was my precious baby growling like a bear as she came. It was nothing I had ever heard from her ever before.

"Come," she said, as if she was still instructing me, her body undulating under mine. "Come... come... come..."

Her body was still fucking me, even as she began her decrescendo from her orgasmic peak. It was only then that I realized that my hands were still holding her hands above her head. I released her wrists and pulled my cock out of her body somewhat abruptly.

"Ohh," she pouted.

"Sorry," I said, breathing heavy and ragged. "If I didn't do that right then it would have been really difficult to do it once we calmed down." It was a weak explanation, but I was finding it hard to breathe, let alone talk.

I rolled onto my side, and she slid off the other side of the bed. Her legs didn't want to work properly when she hit the floor, and gave out almost completely. She looked up, embarrassed, but got to her feet, laughing.

"Oops," she said. "Wasn't expecting that."

She ambled into the bathroom and closed the door. I reached over to the night table and pulled a couple of tissues out of the box. There was definitely another shower in our very near future.

While she was in the bathroom it dawned on me that she had had a full orgasm while I was holding her hands above her head. I had heard about people having anal orgasms before, but had never seen one before. I was somewhat stunned. It appeared that Lesley had a lot to show me that I never thought I'd ever experience.

Even so, my mind reeled. Practice? Anal orgasms? She loved me? She loved me?!?

Suddenly, the testosterone poisoning wore off and I refocused upon the major revelation of the day. It was all overwhelming. I couldn't believe my good fortune. All my life I had met people who didn't have anywhere near the same kind of sex drive that I had, which I could deal with. Here, though, was a woman who was gorgeous, smart, funny, imaginative, generous, and seemed to match me step-for-step. And she loved me!?

The bathroom door opened up and she came back into the room, flopping down on the bed in my arms. She kissed me full on the lips while playing with my nipple. She flashed me that devastating cat-got-the-canary smile.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" she asked me.

"How unbelievably lucky I am," I answered, truthfully.

Suddenly, a cloud passed over her delicate features, her blue eyes flashing with seriousness. It passed almost immediately, and her expression softened. "Baby," she said. "I meant what I said before. I just hadn't meant to say it like that."

I opened my mouth to speak, but she wasn't finished. "I need you," she continued, her voice soft. I shut my mouth. "It scares me how much I need you, because I'm not used to needing anyone for anything. And I'm not just talking about this –" she reached down and played with my soft cock.

"Don't get me wrong," she said. "I can't believe how well you fit me. All of me. Every hole. But I can't believe how well you fit me."

She lay her head down on my chest, her blonde hair fanning out. I stroked her hair, and though I couldn't see her face any longer, I felt a tear fall onto my breast.

"Honey," I said softly. She sighed.

"Lesley," I said, even stronger. She looked up at me, her eyes having begun to redden.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me," I said, looking her deep into her crystal blue eyes. "I –"

I hesitated for some reason. Suddenly I was afraid to say what I was really feeling, even though I had said it earlier. Or had I? Emotion and intellect crashed in upon me as I tried to figure out where I was.

Suddenly, a piercing light shone through like a knife, and it was her. "You make things clear for me," I said, putting words to my metaphor. "You make everything make sense."

I looked at her for a moment, watching the words register with her. Would she believe me? Could I be vulnerable with her and tell her how I truly felt? What if she didn't believe me? What if she rejected my true emotions, thinking that I was just going through the motions?

Refocusing, I saw her eyes searching mine. With a soft glance, she made all my fears seem laughable. "I love you too, Lesley," I said. I opened my mouth to say something else, but anything more would have felt totally forced and insufficient. So, I closed my mouth and gave her a weak smile, hoping that she could see through my ineptness at speechmaking.

She swallowed, and then buried her head in my chest. She took a deep breath, and then looked up again, her eyes red but with a relieved smile on her lips.

She reached up to kiss me. "C'mon, Goldicocks," she said, sniffling. "Let's go get cleaned up."

With that, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

drscar
drscar
797 Followers
12