Goldie Goes Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teddy you are the sweetest man in the world. Dolly is a very levelheaded girl. You don't have to rush out and buy her things to win her love. She is going to just naturally come to love you. Don't rush it. We will get her a little stuff at a time. She will need clothes. We will get her a start tomorrow. Angela wants to take her shopping with me, OK?"

"Oh! I guess I get carried away. I want her to be at home with us."

"Teddy, you can't do for everybody, all the time. I love you for wanting to help though."

"OK! I'll butt out, you handle it your way."

"Please Teddy, I love you, don't be hurt, Shopping for teen's clothes is usually a traumatic experience, I am her Momma. I know I will have to say no to some things. She is like any other kid, she will probably test us to see what she can get away with. We need to stay coordinated in our dealing with her until she knows the rules of our home."

"You are right, as usual, my love. I know I will have a problem saying no to her. She looks so much like you. I just want to get you back in our bed. I need your loving, my wife."

"I want her to learn about sex properly when she is older, maybe in a couple of years. I want an expert to be her first man so she will know what she should expect from a lover, not just be the object that some boy shoves his cock in to relieve himself. Her father was that way. I never knew how it could be until I met you. I want her to know the wonder of it right from the start. I don't think many young guys know what to do. How did you learn Dear Teddy."

"I was taught by an older lady when I was sixteen. We were lovers for about a year. Beautiful woman, I loved her. She taught me what to do to please her. Made me practice until she thought I was perfect."

"How did you meet her?"

"She was my mother's best friend. My mother took me to her and told me to learn what she had to teach me. I am not sure but I think my father taught her daughter the same things. That was unusual back then. Smart though."

"I think your mom was right. It would be wrong for anyone in the family to do it. I don't know how we can find someone."

"I know who to get. There is a little known school in town that is super at that. I have heard nothing but raves about it. They have to be very discrete naturally. I know of friends who have sent their daughters there. A couple of wives too!"

"Can I go try it out?"

"No! I'll teach you what you need to know."

"I was only teasing, no other man will touch me while you live my love."

"I am not going to hold you to that."

"What!"

"Sweetheart, I am an old man and getting older every day. I can very easily become impotent from a number of causes. I don't want you to suffer because I cannot please you any more."

"Teddy, please don't talk about that. I can't bear the thought of that."

"Well, you may not have to worry about that. My mother died when I was fifty five, Dad was eighty then. I had to drive him in town to see hookers once or twice a week. He loved his girls right up until he died at ninety two."

"Oh! How wonderful, I feel better now."

"I have to confess that since I was not married at the time, that I would often bring home several gals and trade with him. We got them from an escort Service in town. The girls all loved him. Said he was a super good lover. Knew how to please them."

"I guess you pleased them too, Hell! I know you did."

"I guess I did, I didn't want a relationship at the time and the Escort service just sent one or two of their best out every Friday for years."