Goldie Locks

Story Info
Goldie Locks seeks revenge...
4k words
3.85
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** My own take on a classic fairy tale... Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Enjoy!**

Once upon a time, there was a young, successful business woman called Goldie. Goldie had everything a woman could wish for; long straight hair as dark as chocolate, a svelte size 12 figure, pert breasts that didn't need a bra, dark eyes that you could get lost in and an almost bottomless bank account. She had worked hard all of her life, to get to the top of the food chain; she was ruthless at making business decisions - but also a little intimidating to the men around her. It wasn't that Goldie wasn't a nice person, but the men she met always seemed to be threatened by her power and independence.

But one night, all that changed... After a particularly difficult day at the office, Goldie decided to call in to a classy wine bar near her apartment. She ordered a large glass of pricey white wine and sat at the bar. She felt eyes upon her; which wasn't unusual. Even after a long day at work, she still looked beautiful! She looked along the bar at a man who suddenly dropped his gaze. She smiled to herself, sipping her drink. She felt him looking again and this time managed to make eye contact before he looked away.

She watched him finish the last of his drink and pick up his coat, before making his way over to her. "Mind if I join you?" the stranger asked. "Sure," Goldie replied, gesturing to the empty stool next to her. As the stranger ordered them both a drink, Goldie took a moment to cast her eyes over him. He was tall and muscular; as if he went to the gym, but didn't over do it. His hair was short and dark, matching the colour of his well groomed beard. He passed her a drink and smiled. Goldie didn't want to come across as forward, so she waited for him to introduce himself.

"So, uh... my name's Dan Bear. I think I've seen you in here before? Don't you work in one of the big buildings on Lincoln Street?" He asked. Goldie smiled, "Yes I do. I'm head of Parson's, the cosmetics company. My name's Goldie."

Dan's mouth dropped open, "Shit! You're not Goldie Locks are you? Weren't you just featured in Time magazine?!" Goldie blushed and raised her drink to him, "That's the one."

They were silent for a moment, Dan didn't seem to know what to do now! "So, Mr Bear, where do you work?"

"Me? Oh um, just the bank... I'm in the office... you know? The big one not far from here... I'm an accountant..." Dan stumbled over his words and Goldie felt this going downhill fast. He was clearly just another man who was scared of her. She finished the drink he had bought her. "I should probably get going." She smiled. Dan glanced at his watch, "So soon? Here," he said, handing her coat to her, "Let me walk you home." Goldie smiled at him as he walked ahead, holding the door open for her.

He was a proper gentleman, taking her arm for the short walk back to hers. Once he got past the shock of who she was, he started to relax a little and Goldie found that she was enjoying his company. Once they arrived at her apartment building, again, he held the door open for her. Goldie paused, "Would you like to come up for a coffee?" Dan smiled and followed her to the lift and up to her front door. He hung his coat with hers on the polished chrome hooks inside her front door.

He looked around her apartment in awe. It was minimalist, but Dan had no doubt that everything was expensive and carefully chosen. The walls were white, the sofa was a light grey to match the polished chrome fixtures. Goldie gestured to the sofa while she went into what Dan assumed was the kitchen. She came out shortly after with a bottle of white and two glasses.

Two bottles later, they were both relaxed and laughing. Dan had loosened his tie and Goldie had her feet tucked beneath her on the sofa. Emboldened by the wine, Dan leaned in close, placing a light kiss on her lips. Goldie looked him in the eye and Dan saw something flash across them briefly, as if she were sizing him up. Suddenly, like a panther, she pounced; pushing him down and kissing him firmly. His hands ran up her back, pulling at her clothes.

Suddenly, they were naked, pawing at each others body; kissing with an animal like intensity. Goldie took charge, straddling him swiftly on the sofa, sliding his cock inside her. Dan let out a moan as she rode him expertly, rocking back and forth, leaning forward slightly to allow her clit to rub against him. She moaned with him, feeling the heat spread across her body as she took pleasure from being full of him. It didn't take long for Dan to feel the familiar twinge in his balls as his cock tightened, preparing to ejaculate. He growled as he let go, filling her swiftly with cum. Goldie smiled at how quickly she had finished him off, continuing to ride his cock until she felt herself reaching a satisfying orgasm. She slid off his lap, sitting back on the sofa and reaching for her glass.

"So, Mr Bear... are you staying the night?" Goldie raised an eyebrow at him. Dan flushed, "I can't.. I mean, I'd like to, but I can't tonight..." Goldie frowned slightly, that wasn't the answer she was expecting! "Sure, another time?" She smiled, recovering quickly from the disappointment. Dan quickly scooped up his clothes and started to dress. Goldie walked into her bedroom and returned in a simple, cherry blossom patterned, silk robe. Dan smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "I'll call you tomorrow?"

Goldie nodded, "Of course."

*

Three months later, Goldie and Dan were still together; but it was an unconventional relationship. Dan was the perfect gentleman; he held doors open, pulled out chairs for her, bought her flowers on every date... but Goldie had never been to his house. He regularly told her about the renovation work going on in his house and how he was staying temporarily with friends. Goldie was also puzzled by his reluctance to stay overnight. Most dates ended up back at her house, where they had amazing, mind blowing sex, but Dan always left soon afterwards. Goldie wondered if this was just his way of being a gentleman? She had no complaints otherwise, it was just a little weird.

The weather started to become warmer, which Goldie hoped would speed up the work on Dan's house. She was desperate to see it! All she knew was that it was on the edge of town, at the start of the forest. She wondered what he'd say if she surprised him there one day? She was sure she could find out his address somehow...

She called the bank where he worked and spoke to one of the receptionists. She explained that she had some important documents for him, but had misplaced his address. The receptionist was reluctant at first, but Goldie was used to finding ways to get what she wanted. Smiling, she put the phone down, Dan's address written on her notepad. Later that evening, Goldie decided to go for a drive; perhaps drive past Dan's address and see where he lives.

She waited until it was dark, afraid Dan might recognise her car. She typed his address into her sat nav and followed the directions. Almost 20 minutes later, she turned into his road. She slowed the car down, it wasn't very well lit and she didn't want to drive past by mistake. There were only four houses on his road, all well spaced out with sizeable land around them. Dan's was the last one on the street. Goldie pulled up a little way before his house.

His car was in the driveway, which Goldie thought was odd as he was supposed to be staying with friends. A second car was parked alongside his and a number of lights were on inside the house. Goldie sat in her car, trying to spot him through one of the windows.

Suddenly, a slightly plump woman with curly red hair stopped at one of the upstairs windows. It was difficult to tell for sure, but Goldie thought it looked like she was wearing a night dress. Who was this woman? She didn't look old enough to be Dan's mother... his sister maybe? But he'd never mentioned any siblings. As she went to look away, a familiar figure appeared behind the woman, pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head. Goldie was shocked. It couldn't be his mother and clearly wasn't his sister! That left only one possible explanation and Goldie was furious. With her hands shaking on the steering wheel, she quickly turned the car and sped out of his street.

No one fucked with Goldie Locks, no one! She would show him... she would show him why men were right to fear her!

*

The following day when he called, she made excuses about being busy and quickly put the phone down. She needed to formulate a plan, she needed to hurt him like he had hurt her.

Goldie text Dan, telling him that she would be away on a business trip and would call him when she returned. She used some holiday time to take a break from work and went home to plan. Goldie spent the next week parked outside his house, watching Dan and his family coming and going, trying to work out when the best time would be to strike. By the end of that week, Goldie was sure the woman in the house was Dan's spouse; and as well as the woman, there was an older teenage boy living there too, who was probably their son. Watching the house day after day made Goldie more and more pissed off. She could just knock on the door and tell the woman what Dan had been up to, but that just didn't feel like revenge. She wanted to hurt him.

On Saturday, she had her chance. She was watching the house as usual, when the three Bears climbed into one car and set off for the day. Once the car had turned out of the street, Goldie left her car and made her way up the driveway to Dan's house. Without a key, she wasn't sure how she was going to get in. She walked around to the back of the house to check the rear door. It was also locked, but there was a small window open, leading into some sort of utility room. Goldie could hear a washing machine mid-cycle and reached up to pull the window open further. She looked around the garden for something to stand on, spotting some nice, wooden patio furniture. She pulled a chair over and climbed on to it, using the extra height to help her climb through the window.

She landed on the floor of the large utility room. The Bears clearly weren't short of money. All the appliances were top of the range. Goldie opened the door into the kitchen. She had a quick look around the downstairs; kitchen, dining area, living room and a small home gym. She went back into the kitchen, opening cupboards and drawers, pulling open the fridge. It was there she found a selection of beautifully decorated cakes. There was; a large, gooey chocolate one, a slightly smaller sponge cake, decorated with white icing and delicate pink frosting flowers and a smaller cake, decorated with a simple trickle of yellow frosting. It looked like a lemon drizzle cake to Goldie. She smiled to herself.

She ran her fingers through the chocolate frosting on the larger cake, sucking her fingers in her mouth, savouring the rich flavour. She ran her fingers across the top again, sucking off the icing. 'Hmm,' she thought, 'It's a bit rich.' Goldie turned her attention to the slightly smaller sponge cake. She picked off a couple of frosting flowers and popped them into her mouth. 'Hmm, this one's far too sweet!' she thought, grimacing a little. Finally she took the small lemon drizzle cake and held it to her nose. It smelled delicious! Both sweet and tangy. She broke a bit off and eagerly placed it in her mouth. She sighed, closing her eyes. It was delicious. 'Fuck it,' Goldie thought, 'This one's mine!' She sat at the kitchen counter and polished off the whole thing.

Licking the sugar from her fingers, she wandered slowly into the living room. She plonked herself down on the large, overstuffed sofa and pressed the button on the remote to turn the TV on. She wriggled around on the sofa trying to get comfortable, but it was just too spongy. Goldie

moved over to an armchair, flicking the TV over to the premium adult channels. She selected one at random, watching the incredibly buff young man rubbing his large cock between a pair of - clearly fake - tits. Goldie settled into the armchair but again, she couldn't get comfortable. 'How could anyone sit in this chair?' Goldie wondered, 'It's really bloody hard!'

Goldie moved to the last chair in the room, a recliner made from soft, black leather. She sat back comfortably, watching as the buff man on the TV shot his load across the woman's overly firm tits. Goldie sat back comfortably in the recliner, watching the busty blonde cleaning the buff guys cock with her tongue. She felt herself flush with arousal. As the woman on the screen bent over, inviting the guy to slide into her ass, Goldie started stroking herself under her skirt. Gently, she ran her fingers over her silk panties, rubbing her crotch until she felt her wetness seeping through the thin material.

As the buff man started pumping his cock in and out of the blondes gaping asshole, Goldie slipped her fingers underneath her panties, rubbing her wet slit. Enjoying herself, she slipped two fingers inside. Keeping her fingers inside herself, she moved her thumb to her clit. She worked herself furiously, trying to keep pace with the thrusting on the screen. It wasn't long before she found herself gasping with pleasure, taking her thumb from her sensitive clit.

She slid her wet fingers out of her pants and wiped them on the arm of the recliner. She smiled to herself, enjoying her time in Dan's opulent house. She turned the volume up on the TV, leaving the pornography on for passers by to hear.

*

After her fun in the living room, Goldie made her way upstairs. There were three large rooms upstairs; a main bedroom, a bedroom clearly belonging to the teenager and a spare bedroom. Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom. As well as the Bears bedrooms, there was also an office and a large walk in dressing room, filled with expensive looking clothes. Goldie pulled a few off the rails, trying them on, before dropping them to the floor carelessly.

There was a large bed in the middle of the master bedroom, made up with black silk sheets. Goldie walked over to the bed, running her hand over the sensual duvet. She climbed on to what she thought was Dan's side . It was uncomfortable, as if the mattress needed replacing. She rolled over, trying to picture him lying here with that woman. But she couldn't stay on this side, there was a smell she couldn't identify; some sort of overly heavy, floral perfume. It was completely overpowering. Goldie rolled back to Dan's side.

Smiling to herself, she slipped off her damp panties and spread them out on his pillow. She slid off the bed, making her way into the teenagers bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and bounced up and down, testing how comfortable it was. This one was much better than the one in the master bedroom! She laid back and sighed happily. She'd had fun so far, but she wasn't finished yet. She waited on the bed for the bears to come home.

*

Hours later, Goldie heard a key turn in the front door. Smiling wickedly, she slid off of the bed, wriggling underneath it until it was time for the next part of her plan..

"What the hell is this on the television?" Called a shocked female voice. Goldie heard Dan's stammered reply, "Um.. I don't know? It's um... Bailey?" An indignant teenage voice scoffed, "Sure, blame it on me! You always do!" Suddenly it went quiet. Goldie realised one of them had turned the television off.

"Who's messed up my cake?!" Shouted Dan, "I was looking forward to that! Martha, have you seen this?"

"My cake!" Exclaimed the voice Goldie now knew belonged to Martha, "Someone's taken the flowers off of the top!"

"At least you've got cake left." Complained Bailey, "Some greedy bastard's eaten all of mine! Have you seen my chair in the living room? There's something all over the arm of it - smells rank! I'm not sitting there now!"

Goldie smiled to herself, hearing footsteps on the stairs. "Dan... what are those?" Martha gasped. 'Ah, she's found my little surprise on the pillow!' Goldie thought.

"Martha, I've no idea... they weren't there when we left this morning..."Dan replied. "Bailey?"

"Really Dad, really?..." Bailey huffed. She heard footsteps coming towards her, "I'll be in my room if you want to blame me for anything else. For fuck sake!" Bailey slammed his bedroom door shut and quickly switched on some loud, heavy metal music. He threw himself onto his bed and started playing with his phone.

Gloria smiled happily as she listened to Martha and Dan arguing. Bailey's music was loud, but they were even louder. Eventually, Bailey got up off of the bed and went into the en suite. Goldie heard the shower running. She slipped out from under the bed, quickly pulling her dress off. She climbed back onto the bed and waited.

Bailey didn't see her at first, as he was busy towelling his hair dry. Suddenly he looked and froze. Goldie put her finger to her lips to signal for him to be quiet. Bailey grinned. Taking her finger from her lips, she gestured to him to come closer. He stepped towards the bed.

"Have you ever been with a woman Bailey?" Goldie whispered, running her hand slowly over her breasts, down to her navel. "One or two..." Bailey shrugged smugly, "Who are you?"

"Let's just say, I'm friends with your dad..." Goldie smiled. Bailey shrugged again. He didn't really care who she was! There was a gorgeous, naked, older woman on his bed waiting for him! No 18 year old would turn that down, wait until he told his mates!

Goldie patted the bed next to her, watching Baileys cock harden with excitement. With youthful confidence, he swaggered over to the bed, lying next to her on his side.

"So..." Bailey smiled, "What do you want to do now?"

Goldie trailed her fingers up his chest, her deep red nail polish glinting in the lamp light. "I have some ideas..." she purred. She inched down on the bed, looking him in the eye as she lowered her mouth down to his cock. Bailey sucked in a breath, no one had ever done this to him before! He stared, open mouthed at her juicy red lips encircling his cock. Slowly, she slid her lips down his firm shaft. He wasn't quite as big as his Dad, but he was still a good size!

Bailey squirmed beneath her, gasping and shuddering with delight. Goldie smiled to herself, her mouth full of his cock. He was going to cum really quickly; she wondered if he'd been completely honest about being with a woman before!

"Fuck! I..I'm... I'm sorry..." Bailey stammered, as Goldie licked the cum from his young cock. "Don't be, we're not finished yet..." she replied seductively; winking at him while she licked her blood red lips. He glanced at his cock, taking in the red lipstick smudges running down the shaft. He watched as his cock hardened again. He looked at Gloria, who was knelt half way down his bed, stroking her own breasts and tweaking her firm nipples. "I... um... should I be doing that?" Bailey murmured. Gloria reached for his hands, placing them gently on her firm breasts.

Bailey sat there open mouthed again, before squeezing them briefly. "I think you can do better than that..." Goldie whispered. Bailey squeezed her breasts again, then a third time. Goldie let out a sigh that almost made him cum again! He kneaded her breasts harder, boldly pinching her nipples. "Oh yes Bailey!" She purred, putting her hands over his to encourage him to keep going.

Goldie put one hand to the back of his head and pulled his face to her breasts, feeling him nervously flick his tongue over her nipple. She sighed again. Bailey pushed her back, straddling her, but unsure what to do next. Gloria parted her legs and reached a hand down to his cock, positioning it at her slick entrance.

Warily, Bailey nudged his cock inside her. She moaned encouragingly. Slowly, Bailey began moving in and out of her, totally engrossed in this new sensation. Gloria closed her eyes and smiled smugly. 'Oh yes,' she thought, 'This will hurt Dan...'

12