Goldie the Super Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no choice but to kneel in front of him. My small hands were dwarfed by the sheer breadth and length of his manhood as both hands attempted to take hold and tame the monster. I felt his hand on my head, pushing my face toward the large throbbing purple head. I realized the only way I might have a chance to get out alive would be to devour him beyond anything he had ever experienced. I wrapped my thick red painted lips around the huge head of his penis, massaging it aggressively with my lips and tongue.

"Damn, that's it," he affirmed, arrogantly enjoying the benefits of how the belt enhances everything, including sexual stimuli.

I worked his head ravenously before beginning my first descent down his long shaft until it disappeared down my throat.

"Oh shhiiiittt!" he yelled.

My lips made the long ascent back as my tongue skillfully massaged every inch, before impaling myself again with the entire length.

Damián quickly laid me on my back while keeping his dick secured in my mouth. He turned his body so his face was above my pussy. He spread my long legs, then my thick pussy lips before lowering his head to help himself to the sweet taste of my shaved box. I moaned at the skill of his tongue, while he slowly fucked my mouth from above.

His girlfriend watched with growing jealousy -- jealousy of watching me have him, and jealousy of him having me.

My body tingled from the assertive touch. Sometimes enemies make the best lovers. Unbridled passion and emotions combined with raw no holds barred sex makes for a rare fuck.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum!" he announced, increasing the pace of his shaft pumping my hungry throat.

His announcement pushed me over the edge, causing my ass to buck, slamming my pussy into his mouth. I felt his strong hands reach beneath my ass to take hold of each cheek firmly as he buried his face into my gushing pussy. I screamed in delight until my mouth was suddenly flooded with a river of thick cum as if a massive dam had just given way. I gagged from the sheer amount of cream. I quickly tried to swallow all that I could before he pumped another enormous load to follow the first. Damián increased his speed, pouring a quart of cum down my throat, except for what escaped to decorate my face and tits.

We both lay there briefly, as I worked to catch my breath. Although the belt caused his orgasm to be experienced with ten times the intensity he had ever had, it also gave him such strength and stamina that he was instantly ready for more. I had a renewed realization of what was at stake with this fuck-fest and what it would require. I immediately rolled him over and climbed on top of him, turning by body to straddle his with mine. 'I'm not nearly done with you, son of a bitch," I announced as I pushed his still-hard dick deep into me. I leaned forward to press by large round globes into his face, as I began to ride this horse of a man with all I had.

A large smile covered his face, watching me work zealously to please him and knowing Electra sat nearby watching another woman take her man.

I can't deny how much I love the feel of a large dick penetrating deeply inside of me. I squeezed my pussy muscles to grab every inch of his long member as I rode his entire length. His body instantly responded, awaking another orgasm to life. I felt his lips, then tongue, and then teeth begin to assault my bouncing tits in his face. My nipples grew at the attention, offering themselves for his oral delight. Stings of erotic pain shot through by body as his teeth gently closed on my dark thimble-like nipples.

"Fuck yes!" he said, letting go of the nipple between his teeth. "Harder, fuck me harder," he demanded as my molten hot pussy slammed against his body. "Aaaauuugggghhhhh!" he shouted as he instinctively pushed his ass up, as my body continued to bang against his. A large deposit of warm thick cum filled my love box, further lubricating my determined action.

"Oh yes!" I shouted. "I hope you have more than that," I insisted.

We continued to fuck for more than two hours. I relentlessly offered myself to him in every way I could and every way he demanded as Electra patiently watched until I lay exhausted in my limited human strength. I fucked him as if the world as we know it depended on it. Despite the fact that the sex was with my mortal enemy and that it was forced, it was hot. I lay spread out and spent on the floor, breathing deeply to somehow catch my breath.

"That was good, maybe the best I've ever had," Damián complemented. Electra fumed, feeling challenged and jealous. "But I'm not done," he added. "Stand up." His superpower strength and insatiable sexual appetite were undaunted.

"Damn," I said, struggling to stand. I crawled to my feet, my legs wobbly from exhaustion. My body was damp with a mixture of sweat and sex; cum poured down the top of my legs from my pussy. I was defenseless and spent as Damián tied my wrists and feet to the front of a nuclear control panel. My nearly naked body pressed against the cold metal, held up by the ties in sheer fatigue. "Damn," I said frustrated and helpless.

"Indeed, you are the best I have ever had," Damián repeated. "The best sex; the best opponent. You're even better than Red here. Unfortunately we are out of time for either of us to experience any more of that luscious body of yours. Too bad I can't let you walk out of here."

"What?" I said in disbelief. "But you said..."

"I lied," he said coolly. "I thought about fucking you for eight years when locked up in prison. I couldn't resist the chance to fuck your brains out tonight before I finish you off, for old times sake."

"But..." I started to protest, as if it mattered.

"This control panel is the epicenter for this nuclear distribution compound. In addition to decorating it with your lovely body, I have lined it with plastic explosives. When I am far enough away and detonate them tonight, it will set off a chain reaction across the entire nuclear compound, leaving nothing but a massive crater for miles, followed with days of nuclear fallout. "

"You son of a bitch," I said. "You can't do this."

"I'm going to enjoy my future without looking over my shoulder, Goldie" he said. "You won't be there any more to stop me or get in the way."

I began to squirm helplessly.

"But I am not completely heartless," he continued. "The least I can do is to ensure my worthy adversary dies happy." He opened a box and pulled out a belt with a long device attached. "I was going to save this for later, but no need. It's a new invention of mine I made for you and am quite proud of. I call it my Lady-Killer. The premise is quite simple and I think you of all people will like it." He held the small belted contraption in front of my face boastfully.

"Oh shit!" I said seeing the size and shape of the device.

"Once the belt is on, you'll enjoy this massive four-inch wide, 12-inch long super-dildo in your pussy. I hear size matters," he joked, "and it ensures it fills your entire pussy like a big hand in a tight glove. The belt has a small strip in front attached to the dildo. When the dildo is in, it forces this strip to be pressed against the outside of your pussy. Ready for the best part?"

"Fuck you," I said, still trying to squirm out of the binds.

"Almost as good as fucking me, but this is to die for," he answered. "The magic of my Lady-Killer is the strip of material and dildo are made with thousands of tiny sensors. These receptors continually read and infuse what your pussy needs to create one epic involuntary orgasm after another. Every climax doubles the force of the one before, creating an exponential escalation of pleasure. After the first three or four orgasmic waves, the force of climaxes will be so strong your body will kick into a state of disorientation. It will be overwhelmed by pleasure. It will try to satisfy the incessant demand for cum, until it finally gives out, causing you to die in a state of erotic bliss."

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled, as I felt him cinch the belt tight around my waist. He wrapped the strip over my pussy before inserting the massive dick inside my still-soaked pussy. I had never felt anything close to that big inside of me. He pushed until the entire length of the monster shaft disappeared in me, forcing the strip of material in front to be pressed firmly against my clit.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you die by pleasure," he said.

My body jolted as he flipped the switch to the forceful device, sending immediate surges through my body. "Oh gawd!" I cried out in response to the Lady-Killer instantaneously summoning cum from the deepest recesses of my body. It was like he turned on an erotic faucet deep inside me. My body started to sweat and my mind dizzied. My nipples tightened with enormous intensity from the sensual stimuli. A surge of endorphins flowed through my body as the wave of the first orgasm almost instantly poured over my body. I screamed in rapturous delight as my body was being rocked from within. "Oh FUCK!"

Just as the first induced orgasm began to fade, the device instantly read and rallied to initiate a second with twice the force, launching me almost into an otherworldly state. "Oh gawd, oh gawd," I cried as my ass bucked hard against the metal panel with the overwhelming push of the climax fast approaching. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! "Aaaauuuuuuggggghhhhhhh!" I screamed, helpless to the device having its way with me. My body was already racked from the events of the evening. Without my belt, I had nothing left to fight back.

"Please, please," I begged.

"I knew you'd like it," he said with a smile, watching as quadrupling power of the third wave began to build. "Electra here enjoyed trials on the prototypes to help me perfect it."

"No, please," I begged, struggling for words.

"This isn't enough?" he laughed. "You want more?"

"Yes," I answered, gasping through the growing surge of pleasure. "Please, let me die with one last kiss, one last human touch."

"Nice try. I don't think so," he answered, untrusting.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd," I shouted as my body began to convulse. Cold chills covered the surface of my creamy skin. I felt my nipples tighten again in erection. "Please! You win Damián! You win! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again!" "Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!"

Damián smiled, enjoying watching me succumb so quickly to the wonder of his creation. "And what a long continuous cum it will be," he said.

"Please!" I gasped again for air, trying desperately to recover from one orgasm as the force of the next began to grow within me. "I am defenseless against you. You have my power belt. My hands and feet are tied Damián. You win. If I'm going to die this way, let me at least die with one last kiss."

Damian smiled victoriously. The request massaged his narcissistic ego and pride. My exhausted weakness was no match for his new virile power. "Something right about you dying with the taste of my lips on yours," he answered with blinding arrogance.

The intensity of the Lady-Killer induced orgasm grew with every passing second. I squirmed as my body began to buck again in erotic ecstasy. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," I yelled. "This is big."

Damián enjoyed the arousal of watching my body surrender to the growth of another massive climax. His dick hardened again to its colossal size, readied to unload more of his endless cum.

"Oh gawd, kiss me Damián!" I begged, gasping for air. My body glistened with sweat while cold chills covered every inch of me. The impending orgasm continued to climb to unprecedented heights. I wondered if the orgasm itself would take my life. My body convulsed in anticipation of nirvanic surrender. "Kiss me!" I begged, showing my surrender to his death by pleasure.

Damián stepped next to me, delighted that his devious plan was working so well. His criminal mastermind had outwitted a superhero, and now he was taking me for all I was worth. He took pride and pleasure at the thought of finishing off his longtime nemesis in such an epic way. He smiled at the thought my naked spent body might be found before he blew the entire place in such a legendary way. He relished that today was his day, the day he had planned and dreamed of for eight years while in prison. And now, the cherry on top was watching my demise in rapturous pleasure at his hand.

He pressed his body against mine, face-to-face and skin-to-skin, with his massive dick pressed firmly against my stomach. "Watching you die this way is going to make me cum all over again," he said. "I am about to shoot another load all over that epic superhero body of yours."

I felt his lips touch mine for the kiss I asked for. I focused onto him with every last bit of strength I had as the next impending orgasmic wave began to flood over me. He looked into my eyes with the eyes of a conqueror. My eyes instantly connected with his and turned green, launching my superhero power, immediately reversing his intentions for me onto himself.

"No, no!" he shouted, not knowing what was happening. His body immediately succumbed to the power of intention reversal. Orgasmic shock waves rippled through his body. The reversal of his death-by-pleasure device on him was multiplied ten times because he was wearing my power belt. His massive dick responded instantaneously like a fire hose, spraying liters of thick cum all over my face and body. Another climax came immediately on its heels with twice the force, dousing me again as I stood captive, tied to the panel, unable to move. Damián shrieked at the sheer magnitude of the climaxes. His massive dick strained at handling the river of cum flowing from his body. The continuing orgasms, one after the other with increasing force, hit Damián like a freight train, completely incapacitating him.

My last minute desperate hope to turn his Lady-Killer creation on him worked better than I imagined. His orgasms repeatedly commandeered his body with exponentially increasing impact, rendering him harmless.

My hands and feet were still tied to the metal panel; as my body continued to be ravaged by the killer dildo imbedded deep within my pussy. With determination, I pulled my right hand, trying to free it through the small hole of the rope. My hand was still moist with a coating of my sweat and Damián's cum from our fuck-fest. "Aaaauuuugggghhhhh!" I yelled in pain as I used the little strength I had to force squeeze my hand through the knotted rope. "Yes!" I said, pulling my right hand free. I quickly reached up to untie my left hand. I was growing dizzy and disoriented from the continuing arousal. I struggled clumsily to reach and unfasten the belt buckle cinched behind me that was imprisoning me in erotic bliss. My fingers were weak, unable to reach or manage the buckle. The room swirled around me. Within seconds another impending orgasm would overtake me, no doubt rendering me defenseless against its unrelenting powers and leaving me to helpless to a slow pleasure-filled demise.

I fell forward and unclasped the power belt from Damián, who lay lost in his own orgasmic bliss in front of me. I wrapped the power belt around my abs, above the Lady-Killer device. It was a calculated risk. The belt's multiplier might give me the strength to release myself from the contraption, but it would also multiply the affects of the Lady-Killer orgasms to ten times what I was already experiencing, possibly incapacitating me like it had Damián.

"Aaaaauuuuuggggghhhhhhh" I screamed as the intensity of the impending orgasm immediately skyrocketed. "Oh FUCK!" I screamed not aware this level of ecstasy was possible. I had to release myself from the device before the orgasm reached its climax or I would die here a happy superhero. I felt the strength of my power belt surge through my body, reaching the dexterity of my fingers as they worked to unbuckle the belt. "Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed, for the accomplishment of unbuckling the belt, but also from the orgasm pouring over me. With all my strength, I pulled the thick dildo from its imprisonment in my pussy, instantly feeling the relief of its intensity. I quickly untied my ankles from their captivity to the chair.

I looked over at Electra, paralyzed in shock by all that had taken place. She was confused watching Damián squirming on the floor, but so happy in his orgasmic euphoria. When she looked over to me and saw the determination in my eyes, she dropped the detonation device and started to run. Her preoccupation with self-preservation made escape a better option than blowing the place up.

"Not so fast, you little shit," I said impatient after the events of the evening. With one leap I was on top of her and dragged her back over next to Damián's body as another load of his ejaculate sprayed us like a fountain. His naked body was covered with an epic self-bukkake coating.

"Take your clothes off," I demanded, as I pulled her skirt down to her ankles with one yank. Her resistance was nothing against the restored super-strength I had with the belt. As I had suspected, she wore no panties. She took her top off, freeing her large creamy pointy tits. I told her to lay on top of Damián's slippery body, wrapping her lips around his dick while pushing her pussy against his face. I cleverly tied her ankles to his wrists with the ties Damián used on me, and then tied her hands behind her back, making it impossible for her to lift her face from his crotch. Damián's body began to tremble with the build up of another orgasm consuming his body. Electra gagged on his massive hard ten inches, and pulled her mouth off of him to get a breath.

"Did I tell you to pull off of him?" I yelled with a commanding voice. "Suck his dick! All of it!" I demanded. I slapped her bare white ass hard enough to leave a clear red handprint. She squealed in pain as she obediently wrapped her red lips back around his massive hard piece of meat and dropped her head to deep throat him. "Your lips only come off if I tell you to."

I lifted the massive lady-killer dildo still soaked with my cum in front of Electra's face. "You're going to love this, you little vixen. I hear it's to die for," I said. Electra's eyes grew big with fear and anticipation, as she dutifully kept her mouth secured around Damián's dick. I quickly strapped the belt around her tiny waist before planting the entire long thick super-dildo into her love canal. "Payback's a bitch," I said sarcastically before turning the device on to its maximum power. Electra let out a loud muffled shriek, as the device instantly began to rapture her pussy toward nirvana just as Damián unloaded another pint of cum down her familiar throat.

Damián continued to tremble on the floor in orgasmic bliss, covered in a blanket of his own cum and his slutty girl-toy. The intention reversal was taking him for all he was worth.

Although I was free of the contraption, my pussy still ached for relief after being tormented in such an epic way. I knelt down with my throbbing pussy over Damián's face, with Electra's gyrating ass in front of me. She was helpless to the first of many fast-approaching orgasms rocking her body as her stomach filled with Damián's cum.

"Lick my pussy," I commanded Damián. I dropped my love box onto his mouth, forcing a decision to either suffocate under me or oblige. Damián's skillful tongue quickly went to work. "Lick me like your fuckin' life depends on it," I said, basking in the retribution. His tongue and lips moved masterfully up and down my pussy. "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" I shouted as my power belt added to the heightened building of orgasmic bliss. I reached out and took hold of Electra's ass in front of me to steady myself as the approaching climax came with powerful force. Damián was helpless to my using him for my own vengeful gratification. In a moment of orgasmic and prideful pleasure for me, my pussy erupted with an earthshaking climax just as Electra's lady-killer device began to demand every ounce of cum from her, drowning Damián's face in the flow of our mixed cum. "Like you said, you son of a bitch, something right about you dying with the taste of my lips on yours."