Goldie the SuperHero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything I can help with?" I teased. My toes gripped his shaft with more resolve as I gently increased the pressure and speed of my foot's motion.

I enjoyed watching Cliff vulnerable to my foot's massage right under the watchful but unsuspecting eye of Stacy. I kept up my distractive flattery with Stacy.

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but your tits are perfect," I complemented, one girl to another.

"Thank you," she said. "Cliff likes them," she boasted.

"I bet he does," I said. "What does he like most?" I dared to ask.

Stacy reached her fingers into her water glass and picked up a couple pieces of ice. "He loves this," she said as she rubbed the ice chips on her warm breasts. "But what man wouldn't?" she asked confidently.

Cliff's eyes were fixated as she slowly rubbed the ice across her chest. My foot continued to massage his dick beneath. The visual and physical stimulation in the privacy of the curtain-drawn room began to be too much for him.

"May I?" I asked, reaching for a large piece of ice in my glass.

Stacy basked in having Cliff's undivided attention in front of me. "Please," she answered. "My tits are so hot right now," she teased.

Stacy moaned with pleasure as the ice delivered by my long fingers quickly created a small waterfall down the middle of her luscious cleavage.

"Want some?" she asked Cliff, as she seductively pushed a dainty spoon into the small bowl of ice cream between them.

Cliff's dick was quickly approaching an inevitable release from the erotic conversation and secret massage. Stacy had no intention of waiting for an answer. She took a small spoonful of the melting vanilla ice cream and poured it over the top of her breasts. "Mmmmm," that feels good," she said. "More dessert Lover?" she invited seductively.

The sight of Stacy's tits drizzled with the white cream and the movement of my foot beneath the table was sending Cliff to another place of consciousness. He instinctively leaned over and accepted the invitation to lap up the sweet cream from her tits.

"More?" she asked, pouring another spoonful. Her nipples immediately responded to the icy cold, pushing through the almost sheer fabric of her elegant silver dress.

I couldn't help but laugh inside at how comfortable the table had become. Stacy enjoyed having me watch Cliff confidently licking the last drops of cream from her tits, oblivious that I was secretly and skillfully massaging him off under the table.

"You like that?" Stacy asked, seeing his face flushed as he raised his head, showing off an impressive milk mustache. "I say we go home and make this a real dessert," she boasted.

Cliff smiled, but could feel the rising orgasm growing more imminent.

"If you'll pardon me," she said. "I'm going to excuse myself to the ladies room to clean myself off, at least until we get back to your place," she said with a wink. We both watched as she disappeared on the other side of the thick curtain, showing off her skimpy dress that barely covered her perfect ass.

"She is something," I complemented as I pressed my foot forcefully against his rock hard dick. With the strengthening aid of my belt, I gripped my toes around him harder and moved my foot up and down the entire length of his mammoth shaft with an unrelenting speed.

Because the table was in the back corner of the room, and Cliff's preference to always be able to see what is in front of him, his chair was pressed against the wall, giving him no where to move.

"Stop. You're going to make me cum," he whispered energetically, realizing his chair was trapped against the wall, and his dick was captive to the forceful grip of my foot.

"Yes I am," I said.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm going to cum."

"You're only encouraging me," I said with a playful sultry smile. "Especially the way you watched that ice melt off Stacy's gorgeous tits," I said. A lot like this," I said picking up two large pieces of ice from my glass and slowly rubbing them on my large firm breasts. "And the way you licked the ice cream off her skin."

"Oh shit!" he yelled, trying unsuccessfully to muffle his voice as the first thick load launched from his dick, filling his pants. Deep satisfaction flowed over me as I felt the wet warmth on my foot through his pants. My foot pushed up and down his long shaft with rapid speed. Every pass of my sole released another load contributing to the pint of thick cum filling his pants. Cliff leaned back in his chair against the wall. His body shook.

"Oh shit," he repeated when he felt my foot release his spent dick.

"Impressive," I said admirably.

"Thank you, but, ..." he started to say, concerned that Stacy would be back any second.

"Not you," I playfully chided. "Me. That was just impressive."

He laughed awkwardly. "How am I going to walk out of here?" he asked. The front of his pants continued to visibly soak up the thick load.

"Proudly," I said, "and with a napkin."

"You put me in an difficult place," he said. "When Stacy sees my pants full of cum..."

"Are you kidding?" I asked shrewdly. "As I saw it, it was her tits and cream that caused you to shoot your load," I said with a smile. "You tell her no one does that to you like she does, and she will take you home and use the rest of the night to serve up the desert of your life she promised."

"You're good," he said grateful.

"You don't even know," I teased, continuing to allow the wine to speak for me. "Although if I'm that thing you told Stacy you need to finish another day, I just might let you experience how good I am."

Cliff smiled with a determined look at the invitation.

"But as you said, 'another day.' You have my number," I tempted with a smile. "For now however, it's time for me to go so you two can enjoy the rest of your evening. Thank you for dinner. I look forward to our continuing partnership."

I reversed the path Francois had welcomed me in with and quickly ducked out the back door into the dark alley. The cool night air hit me in the face like a gentle slap. My mind and body buzzed, still tipsy from the wine. The belt had multiplied the alcohol's affect, giving me a pleasing delight. It had been a wonderful evening. I felt a deep contentment and satisfaction. I also felt indomitable. I mean, what other superhero can single-handedly overpower any criminal on one week, and covertly get the chief of police off in a public restaurant right under the nose of his vixen girlfriend, the next? My head puffed up with understandable pride. I felt invincible.

CHAPTER TWO

I was on top of the world as I began my leisurely walk home. Dinner with Chief Johnson was productive in ways beyond what I imagined. The walk also started to sober me up. I was in no hurry. It had been a great night. I was on a roll. I basked in my pride.

Urban night sounds serenaded the sleepy city with distant sirens, the beeping of night delivery trucks backing up and the pounding beat of rap music blaring from low-riding cars driving by. Public works maintenance in this part of the city was a low priority compared to the demands and influence of wealthier neighborhoods. Streetlights flickered. Alleys reeked of the stench of trash overdue for pickup. Lights in most industrial buildings were off for the night, further dimming visibility on the streets, and making the already dark alleys almost pitch black. It was well past 10:30. The only people out this late on these streets were either working or up to no good under the cloak of darkness.

I made it only a few blocks before I heard a woman screaming desperate profanities down one of the shadowy alleys. There was a panicked fear in her voice.

Four executives of a small manufacturing company had brought in a high-end call girl to help them celebrate record quarter profits. Candy, if that was her real name, had a respectable day job as a paralegal, but moonlighted as an escort most nights to support her drug habit. She was expensive because she was unusually gorgeous like an elite model most men wouldn't normally have a chance with. She was a petite 5'6" slender blonde with hazel eyes and a body willing to do anything for the right price. She was also clean -- except for her fondness for cocaine. Parties that could afford her services usually had plenty of drugs for her to enjoy while entertaining her clients. She lived a Jekyll and Hyde life. She was able to sober herself up most mornings to function as a rising star among the paralegals in the downtown prestigious law firm, while at night making a quiet name for herself among high-end escorts. She was convinced the coke helped make it through the stressful work of her day job. In truth, for all of her acting during the day and at night, she was a wreck. She didn't know how much longer she could keep up the double-life. She lived on the edge. She tried saying no to the cocaine, but the drugs never listened. She knew one day her two worlds would collide and it would all come crashing down. But not tonight. There was too much money to be made with this gig, and too much coke to buy.

Candy celebrated with the four men in ways that exceeded their expectation, as she was known for. In gratitude, they paid her expensive fee with cash, plus a generous tip and a bonus of some cocaine she could take with her. She had earned every dollar and gram. She stuffed her money, coke, bra and thong in her purse, wearing only her thin white button-up top, short red leather skirt that barely covered her ass and four-inch stilettos for her short drive home. Her profitable night's work turned south the moment she stepped out of the offices onto the dark isolated sidewalk to walk to her car just several feet away. She made it only a few steps across the sidewalk before two Hispanic thugs turned the corner and discovered the unexpected gift of the beautiful woman clearly dressed to attract some serious action.

"Hey, hey, hey! Acabamos de encontrar algún ass!" one of them shouted just as she looked up toward the sound of their footsteps.

"Hey bitch, let's party," the other shouted as both picked up their speed to cut her off before she reached her car.

"Fuck off," she said, in the toughest voice she could muster. She knew she wouldn't have much strength to fight the two men off after expending herself as thoroughly as she had the last several hours. She picked up her pace to try to reach the car before they reached her. She hoped they would get the message and leave her alone. No such luck.

Before she knew it the two men were on her and dragging her into the nearby alley between two tall buildings. The force of their grip caused her to drop her purse just inside the alley, its contents spilling out next to it. Both men realized they could come back for whatever might be there. They had something else they wanted to take from her first.

"Let me go you mother fuckers!" she yelled as her feet frantically flailed in front of her trying to push against the direction they were dragging her. One of her shoes fell off. She tried desperately to twist her body to somehow release herself from their grip, but was no match for their strength.

The two men laughed as they carried their squirming prize deep into the hollow darkness like wild game carrying prey to a remote den to be devoured uninterrupted. "Ella es combative," one said laughing.

Candy suddenly felt the front of her shirt ripped open by one of the men's strong hands as she continued to be dragged down the alley. The buttons scattered at their feet, exposing her bare tits to the darkness of the cool night's air.

"I like them feisty!" the other said. His hand reached down and discovered her bare ass under the small leather skirt. "Fuck yes," he said. He yanked the bottom of her skirt up over her ass to her waist, before unleashing a stinging slap on her perfectly rounded bare skin.

Candy let out a shriek from the pain before screaming a desperate string of expletives that would make a drunken sailor blush. She knew what she had done over the last several hours with her four paying clients would be nothing compared the rough fuck these two thugs were going to steal from her. She just hoped she would live through the night.

Candy's assailants couldn't care less about her screams. They knew no one was probably around to hear her, and if they were, no one would be stupid enough to try to stop them in the middle of this desolate alley. This was their turf. Candy was the most fuckable new piece of ass either had seen in a long time. Her fight aroused them even more.

Before she knew it, her shirt was ripped off and her bare back was pinned against the cold hard brick building. She realized her fight was now hitting only sweaty bare skin of her attackers. They had taken off their shirts and pants. They pressed their bodies against her. Their dicks were hard and ready. She felt her tits roughly sucked into one's mouth while the other wasted no time crassly impaling her pussy.

"Fuck yes!" he said. "Her cunt is soaking wet, ready for us," he said as he lunged his eight inches into her. It was impossible for him to know the lubrication in her pussy was residual cum from the four men who had her first.

Candy let out another desperate scream for help while also insulting her attackers' manhood and mothers. It was at this moment I happened to walk past the alley on my way home from the restaurant. I still felt a small buzz from all the wine, but alert enough to recognize what must have been going on. My suspicion was supported when I caught sight of the small red purse spilled just past the entrance to the alley. My power belt allowed my enhanced vision to see the outlines of three people about fifty yards through the darkness, halfway down the long desolate alley. It was clear two large men were attacking a single female. The alley reeked with stench, not just of trash in the dumpsters, but of two thugs about to get what they deserve.

"Time to even the numbers," I said confidently under my breath. "These two imbeciles won't know what hit them," I thought to myself. "What better way to end a perfect night out than to shut down a couple thugs on my way home? Piece of cake."

My anger and confidence launched me down the dark alley with the speed of my power belt. By body tingled from a combination of the adrenaline, pride and the lingering affects of the wine. Before they knew it, the gold of my uniform flew like a strike of lightening in the darkness, as I launched into the air with a flying kick. POW! The assailant whose dick was deep into Candy's pussy suddenly looked up stunned from the sound of my approach just as the entire sole of my foot landed across his face. The sheer force of my kick sent him flying down the alley, dislodging him from Candy just as he was ready to fill her with his seed. I had no doubt he was certainly knocked unconscious by the blow, like the many others I had knocked out from one of my impressive kicks. It served him right. No one can get up after a direct hit like that from me. You're messing with Goldie.

That left one more. I turned to the other attacker who suddenly felt outnumbered. "You want to fuck a girl, then try to fuck with me," I said boastfully, as I unloaded a right hook across his surprised face, slamming his lumbering body back against the brick wall. POW! BAM! BAM! BAM! I followed with a series of hits, a left hook, right hook, another left across his face before burying a right cross deep into his gut. The thug doubled over, having no idea what whirlwind just hit him. I recoiled my fist back to land one final uppercut, certain to finish him off to knock him out until the sun came up.

POW! Suddenly, without notice, a crushing blow hit me across my jaw out of the darkness from the side. The fist of the first attacker smashed with the force of a train, hurling me like a rag doll to the ground. How could I let that happen? I had let my guard down. I arrogantly assumed I had knocked him out; my cocky inattentiveness gave him time to recover while I was finishing off the other scumbag. My head spun dizzily. I struggled to rise on my knees so I could stand up and get my bearings. I was disoriented from the sucker punch; cobwebs filled my head.

"POW!" His next uppercut hit me directly on the chin, sending my body backwards. My arms and legs scrambled, fighting for some kind of traction like a fighter struggling on the ropes in a ring. The two men instantly jumped me in my stupor, one straddling my body while the second held my legs.

"Take her clothes off," the one on top of me said. I squirmed, trying to use my super strength to get away, but my head spun dizzily like a top out of control. I watched as the one on me flipped open a large switchblade. I felt the sharp blade of the knife slice through the front of my top. The gold bra-like top fell open flimsily, rendering it useless. His strong hand took advantage of the opportunity, gripping of one of my breasts as if was a handle to hold me down.

"You son of a bitch," I garbled in protest, as I tried futilely to squirm out of their grasp.

The hands of the other captor moved to my power belt, working to manipulate the buckle open.

"No, no!" I screamed. Even in my disorientation, I knew my chances for survival in this dark alley would plummet without the advantage of the belt. I fought and twisted under the weight of their bodies. I did everything I could to make it difficult to unfasten the belt in their determination to strip me naked.

CLICK. The clasp unlocked. My belt opened and fell to either side of my body.

"Shit!" I said as I instantly felt my power fade as the belt fell away from me. The attacker at my feet pulled it from under me and indiscriminately tossed it into the alley's darkness, having no idea what it was capable of. "Shit!" I repeated, virtually helpless as my skirt was being yanked down my long legs. My natural strength was nothing compared to these two large men. To make things worse, the alley was too dark to be able to get a clear view of their eyes to lock on for intention reversal. My inattentive arrogance left me naked, weak and vulnerable, no match for the gangsters' lust-filled vengeful resolve.

Candy couldn't resist seizing the moment for her escape. Her two attackers were preoccupied with me for the moment. The thought flashed through her mind to help me fight off the attackers, as I had for her, but realized she would be little help. We would both end up being fucked by these thugs. She also knew if she left, she would be abandoning me to whatever the men would do. Calling the police was out of the question. They would ask all kinds of questions that would put her secret identity and day job at risk. With the backs of the thugs turned away from her, she quickly scooped up what she could of her clothing before sprinting to make her escape. As she ran she realized she had also swept up my belt and decided to take that with her as she hurried away. She had no idea what she had just taken.

"You want us to fuck with you bitch," one thug said angrily, quoting my own words, "then that's what you're going to get." He yanked my thong, tearing it from my body. "Tú me perteneces."

"Fuck! I screamed as he plunged his hard eight inches into me, taking his anger out on me by the sheer force of his penetration. My mind raced as their large hands grasped every inch of my defenseless body. How did I allow this to happen? More importantly, how am I going to get out of this? I was captive and helpless to their primal lust.

The attacker who had almost shot is load into Candy before I rudely interrupted him now knelt down and stroked his dick over my face as his partner continued to ride me ride me with fury. "Hurry up," he said. "I want my first turn with her."

The muscular gangster fucking me refused to be rushed. He basked in the domination, and had discovered my cherry was ripe for the picking. It had been soaked from arousal throughout the long dinner with the chief. It had almost gushed with cum in the restaurant while I watched Cliff's helpless surrender to my erotic foot massage from across the table, filling his pants with his own Crème Brule. I had planned to go home and have Max finish me off. Now this thug was taking advantage of my perfectly prepared pussy. "Chingate!" he said to his friend, savoring the raw fuck for the unexpected gift it was. "You'll get your turn." They had every intention to use me all night before dumping me in one of the grimy dumpsters.

123456...8