Goldie the SuperHero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head swam in the murky disorientation of the darkness. How could I have allowed my body to be taken like this? I fought for my life, but also fought the surprising illicit arousal. It didn't make sense, but nothing about this was rational. His manhood continued to pound my pussy into mesmerizing submission. Oh shit! It felt so good. My primed body was reacting in defiance of my mind's better judgment. The undeniable arousal from the rough sex was melting my will and resistance. As one who always had to be in control, there was something disturbingly erotic about being dominated. But this was wrong. I couldn't give them the satisfaction of taking me, but I couldn't resist the satisfaction of being taken. The overwhelming pleasure swelled in me like a tsunami. My pussy was falling prey to the stimulation of his thick member massaging my clitoris with each thrust deep into me. "Damn it!" Tremors began to rock my body. I was losing my fight to get free. I was losing my fight to hold back the escalating orgasm consuming my body. I was lost in lascivious ecstasy. My mouth opened as I gasped for air from the disorienting mixture of sheer fear and pleasure.

Suddenly a flood of warm cum drenched my face and filled my open mouth from the darkness above me. "Drink it bitch," the one kneeling over me said as his cum poured over my face and tits like a faucet. I gagged, drowning in his hot thick juices. I could feel it coating my entire face like a mask. I instinctively swallowed the copious drink as I gasped for air. The taste of his forced thick cream down my throat caused my body to shudder into orgasmic bliss. An internal battle waged within me, desperate to drink the delicacy of his cum, while knowing I should spew it out like a fountain. The feel of the warm texture on my face and tits, the taste of the thick juices bucketing down my throat, combined with the forceful piston action of the other thug's dick in my pussy was too much to stop my impending orgasm. My hips bucked wildly; the erotic mutiny within me broke through and flooded my love box with cum. I moaned in rapturous defeat.

The second attacker was pushed over the edge seeing the contour of my face and tits in the mostly dark alley covered with the thick white cream of his partner, and the feel of his dick drenched in my cum. He drilled my pussy, determined to bury his seed. "Si! Si!" he shouted as his dick unleashed his load deep into me. "Ariba!" My surrendered body was filled with his cum.

I continued to buzz from my wicked orgasm, bathed inside and out with their thick creamy syrup. It was only the beginning of what I knew would be a long night being used over and over by these two hoodlums in this dark alley.

"Get off of her," the one standing over my head said. "It's my turn." The two men started to switch places, committed to conquer my body in every way possible before discarding me like a disposable whore.

The one between my legs pulled out, dripping his cum on my legs as he got up to make room for his partner. "Let's turn her over so you can take her pussy while I nail her ass.

"Oh fuck!" I said. As much as I normally love the feel of an impressive dick in my pussy, I have never allowed a dick of any size in my ass. As far as I was concerned, my beautiful pussy was made for one thing, my ass for another. I wasn't going to allow these two to change that without a fight. Adrenaline coursed through my body. I was desperate.

"Turn over slut," one of the men demanded as he forcefully worked to turn my body. I saw the flash of the closed switchblade used to cut my top off in his hand as I turned. With his mind distracted by his dick, I took my chance, quickly punching him in the throat with one hand while reaching for his switchblade in his hand. He fell over next to me on his back, gagging at the constriction of his esophagus, gasping for air. The other thug lunged at me as I whipped around to my knees. His hands gripped my throat. But then his eyes suddenly opened wide with surprised fear at the stinging pain in his crotch. I pressed the point of the opened long switchblade against his cock.

"Get your hands off me," I said with an angry voice of conviction while pushing the point of the blade against him. You do exactly as I say or I will run this blade from your dick to your chin, gutting you like a pig. Give me a reason," I said. "There is nothing more I'd rather do right now."

The tone of my voice and the point of the blade convinced him. He slowly pulled his hands back from my neck as I continued to push the edge of the sharp blade against his softening dick.

"Lay on top of your friend," I demanded. "Your dick on his face and your face on his dick." He looked at me in disgusted shock. "Do it!" I demanded, "or I'll spill your guts on top of him, and then gut him to put him out of his misery."

He knelt down on his knees over his gang brother's face, who was still gasping for air. He obediently lay down, swearing angrily with a mixture of English and Spanish. I grabbed the belt from one of their pants lying next to us and quickly secured the arms of the choking man tightly around the waist of the man on top, making it impossible for either man to move from this position.

I quickly stood up, trying to get my bearings. My face and tits were painted with one man's cum, my pussy leaked the other's down my leg. I picked up my gold skirt and useless top, desperately wishing I still had my power belt. Left to my own strength, I felt weak and tired. I quickly put my small skirt on and grabbed one of the men's smelly shirts to cover my tits. I decided to grab the rest of their clothing to take with me as I ran back toward the street where I entered. The men squirmed on top of each other as I left. I hoped they would be discovered by some of their gang friends, naked and their dicks in each other's faces. It would humiliate them for life. If the two men did find a way to get loose from each other, they would have to explain why they were walking around naked together.

I had to find my belt. I had to find the call girl. When I exited the alley I looked down the deserted street to my left, and then to the right. The only sign of any activity was a parked car idling a half block up. It looked like a Prius. I ran as quickly as I could in hopes it might be the escort. If it was, I didn't want to startle her, causing her to drive away, taking my belt with her. If it wasn't her, then maybe they saw what direction she went. As the night had already proven, approaching anyone on these streets at night was filled with peril.

I snuck up from the back of the car on the driver's side, hoping the front door might still be unlocked. As I got closer, I could see from her reflection in the side mirror that it was her. I breathed a sigh of relief. All I needed to do was to get my belt from her and get out of there.

Candy had frantically run back to the car after making her escape from the alley, picking up her purse on the way. She felt badly she abandoned me, but saw no other way. Fear, relief, panic, exhaustion and guilt all overwhelmed her. She had sat paralyzed from the terrifying assault, sobbing in the front seat of her car. She felt too shaky to drive, but had to get away. She was eager to get dressed and desperate for a hit to help regain her composure. She anxiously reached over to what was left of her clothes to quickly put on. It was then that she saw it. Wrapped around her torn shirt and small skirt was my blue power belt accidentally scooped up from the alley with her clothing. Curiosity overwhelmed her. She reached over and put it on. The moment she clasped the belt around her petite waist she felt the surge of power beyond anything she had felt before. "Oh shit!" she said, feeling a bit like a machine that had just been powered up. The belt gave her needed strength, but also the realization how defenseless she must have left me in the alley without it. She quickly put on what was left of her top and pulled her tight skirt up her fit legs.

Candy's composure quickly began to return with the help of the belt, but she was still desperate for a hit. Her body shook with fear and panic. She was convinced one line of coke would make everything better. She frantically dumped her purse on the seat next to her, strewing its contents, including the small bags of coke. She struggled to open one of the bags. Her shaking hand worked to carefully pour a straight line across the back of her hand.

It was just as she leaned down to inhale the high that I opened her driver's side door, catching her by surprise. I reached in to pull her out of the car, hoping to prevent her from driving away with my belt.

Candy panicked in fear for her life. It all happened so fast. She had no idea who had opened her car door. She didn't know if the thugs were coming back for more, or if different attackers were coming to get what the others had missed. With the way things had gone ever since leaving the party where the four men had paid for her services, she didn't care who it was. She was going to fight for her life. Her determination was fueled even more by the anger of losing the hard-earned line of coke off the back of her hand when she was pulled from the car. She came out of the car swinging and kicking wildly.

I never saw or expected the first punch. I suddenly found myself reeling backward from the forceful hit. The dainty helpless whore I had rescued from the dark alley was suddenly fighting as if invincible. I quickly turned to regain my balance just as I felt her foot bury a swift kick deep into my gut, knocking the wind out of me. I was already weak and defenseless after being stripped and fucked before fighting my way from the gangsters in the alley. "What the...!" I garbled as I tried to suck air into my lungs. I couldn't believe this was happening.

As Candy turned to launch her fist toward my lowered face, her button-less shirt flew open, exposing her breasts, but more importantly, my power belt around her tiny waist. "Shit," I said, as I worked to quickly dodge the punch that would certainly knock me out with the multiplied power of the belt. I felt and heard the whoosh of her fist pass my face. She had my power; I was grateful she didn't have my moves.

I ran around to the other side of her car, to try to get away. She quickly pursued. Even though I wasn't a threat like the thugs, she still didn't want anything to do with me. If I discovered who she was, and knew what she did to support her drug habit, she was certain I would become a threat to her skyrocketing legal career. She would do anything to protect that, even if it meant kicking my ass and leaving me for the vultures lurking the streets to have their way with me.

"Leave me the fuck alone," she demanded.

"Just give me my belt and let's both get out of here," I said, trying to reason with her. I ran to the driver's side of the car. She kept up her pursuit.

"That's not going to happen," she said. "You walk away and leave me alone, and I won't kick your ass," she warned. "I don't ever want to see you again."

"That's my belt," I said. "Give it to me," I demanded. Her fear made her ruthless. I ran back around the car to the passenger side. I grew frustrated. I was used to being the pursuer, chasing people down. I never like to run from anyone or anything, but I had to play my cards well. One bad punch from this bimbo with her new found power from my belt would lay my nearly naked body out cold on this dark dangerous street. I opened the passenger side front door to create a barrier to slow her down. I realized if I can make it back to the driver's side, I can jump in, close the door and drive it down the street. She would have my belt, but I would have her car. It seemed like a fair trade. I sprinted around the front of the car, aiming for driver's side door. My body felt lethargic and slow.

Rather than following me around the front, Candy slyly reversed her direction, darting around the back of the car with unprecedented speed, beating me to the driver's side. I focused my attention on reaching the door while looking over my shoulder to see where she was behind me. I didn't realize she changed directions until she crashed into me. The force of her blow knocked me on my ass, exposing my bare pussy still dripping cum from the assault in the alley. I felt pathetic.

I tried to jump up quickly. My body felt weary and slow. Candy seized the opportunity to take advantage me. I suddenly felt the bottom of the large shirt I stole from alley pulled over my head from behind. I couldn't see anything. The shirt covered my eyes; my tits were completely exposed. For the first time since being taken, Candy felt in control. She smiled at her enjoyment of her power over me and anyone else who would try to bother her. I felt the sudden sting of her slap across my large tits, already sore from the abuse they took in the alley.

"Don't ever come near me again, or I will end you," she said. She landed one more punch into my gut and pushed me down on my ass before jumping into her car and speeding away.

I fought my way out of the rancid t-shirt, feeling completely defeated, as I lay beaten and exposed on the side of the street. "What kind of superhero am I?" I wondered. I was tired, sore and spent. An ungrateful unknown high-priced escort had just driven off with my power belt. Who was she? How do I get it back? I pulled the vile shirt down to regain some semblance of modesty.

It was time to call it a night and go home. I hurried my pace to get home safely. Anyone, or any gang could easily be waiting to take advantage of a defenseless woman stupidly walking these dark streets alone at night. I hung my head. Any other cries from dark alleys tonight would be on their own. I had nothing else to give.

A half block down the street I noticed something unusual in the street. The streetlight shone on it like a dim spotlight. The last distraction on this walk home cost me dearly. I hesitated to give it any attention. It would be wiser to stay in the shadows than to walk out in the middle of the seedy street under a streetlight this late at night. There was something about it that drew me. Was it a trap? Could I risk another act of arrogant carelessness? I pressed myself against a dark wall and watched both directions on both sides of the street for any movement that might expose a snare. I weighed the risk of staying in the shadows of the desolate street in the middle of the night and quickly seeing what fluttered in the light breeze in the street. Seeing no one, I darted out into the street to see what it was. It looked to be a small pile of personal affects: a brush, a couple small plastic bags filled with white powder, a small piece of paper with a handwritten address, and a driver's license. It wasn't just any driver's license. I couldn't believe it. The photo on the driver's license was of the ruthless escort. The address on the small piece of paper was of the business she had been called to on this industrial street earlier that night. When she drove away in such a rush, some of the contents that spilled from her purse flew out of the open passenger side door before it closed from the speed of the car.

Had my luck finally changed? I quickly picked up the items and studied the driver's license. Her real name was Candy. More importantly, she lived only a few blocks from my condo. I ducked back into the shadows of the street and hurried toward the direction of my home -- and hers. Holding her identity in my hand gave me renewed energy and hope. I hurried to the address of her upscale apartment complex and lurked patiently across the street to watch for any surprises. She had easily beaten me by wearing my belt when we were on the street; she would have even greater advantage in her own neighborhood.

I spotted her car on the street a block down from her building. I quickly crossed the street and slowly approached the car from behind. Something didn't seem right. I took a step closer and saw what was left of a line of white powder on her dashboard. Her small red purse was still strewn on the passenger seat next to her, with money and small zip lock bags filled with white powder. Candy was lost in euphoria, leaning back in the driver's seat. Her button-less shirt lay wide open, her breasts completely exposed to those passing by. She was still wearing my power belt.

When Candy had arrived home from the eventful night, she was dying for her long-overdue hit of cocaine. She didn't remember when she was more ready for it's euphoric steadying affects. She decided there was no reason to wait until she got up to her apartment. She needed it now. She poured the new line of coke on the dash of her hybrid and quickly inhaled it for its reward. She had no idea the power belt would cause the affect of the drug to be instantly multiplied by ten. The drug surged through her body. Teetering this side of an overdose, she was incapacitated in the most intense high of euphoria she had ever experienced.

When I realized what had happened, I quickly opened the driver's side door. Fortunately her hasty desperation for cocaine had been a bigger priority than locking the door. I swiftly reached in and unclasped the belt, wasting no time returning it back to my waist. Candy's body instantly began to relax off the high, but I knew it would be hours before she recovered an awareness of who she was. I pulled the lever next to her car seat, causing the seat to fully recline back. I covered her with a blanket from the back seat and left her there to sleep it off until she was sober enough to make her way inside. I kindly left her driver's license and other personal items in her purse, but relieved her of her drugs.

I walked the short three blocks back to my place reassured. I dumped the gangsters' clothes, switchblade and Candy's cocaine in a nondescript trashcan along the way, closing that unexpected chapter to the night.

In the quiet safety of my condo, I ran a hot shower and a bubble bath. I stepped into the shower to rinse my spent body inside and out. Once clean, I poured a glass of wine and then submerged myself into the soothing bubbles of the hot bath.

It had been a long unexpected night; tomorrow would be another day.

CHAPTER THREE

The dedicated superhero phone rang much too early the next morning. My mind was groggy; my body ached from being manhandled by the thugs in the alley and the beating I took from Candy. It all seemed like a dream -- dinner with the chief a wet dream, the rescue in the alley a nightmare. I moaned as I reached toward the annoying sound of the phone on the nightstand, trying to find it while keeping my eyes closed. The drawn drapes at least helped to keep most of the sunlight out. I felt the cool touch of the sheets against my naked skin. I must have moved straight from my late night soothing bath into bed before falling deep into my well-deserved slumber.

"Good morning, Chief," I said. It was impossible to hide the lethargy in my voice.

"Sounds like someone had a night as late as mine."

"You don't know the half of it," I said. "So you had a late night?" I asked.

"Let's just say that when I told Stacy all the cum in my pants at the restaurant was just from licking cream from her tits, she was determined to see what she could get from me when she really tried."

"You're welcome," I said. "And what can I do for you this morning?" My voice was intentionally seductive. I wouldn't mind taking the playful games from dinner the night before to the next level.

"We have a situation," he said, his voice sounding serious and urgent. "We need your help."

"What's up?" I asked. The earnestness in his voice began to wake me from my stupor.

"It's too sensitive to talk about over the telephone, even our encrypted dedicated lines," he said.

123456...8