Goldie the SuperHero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds serious," I said.

"It is. No matter what we do, these people stay one step ahead of us. I need to meet with you in a secure location," he said.

"Tell me when and where, and I am all yours," I said, smiling at the obvious seductive insinuation of my commitment. As much as Stacy enjoyed him all last night, I took some pride and pleasure knowing I got him first in the private back corner of the French restaurant.

"My home is the only place I am absolutely confident is secure," he said. "I'm not even sure about my office at police headquarters," he added. "I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important."

"OK Chief," I said, recognizing the sincerity in his voice.

"When can you be here?" he asked, giving me his address.

I looked at the clock. It was just past 8:00. "I can be there in just under an hour," I promised.

"The sooner the better," he said.

I pushed the button on the call box outside the large wrought iron fence surrounding his lavish downtown Victorian home promptly at 9:00. Security cameras provided constant surveillance of the property. The gate buzzed and opened to let me in. Similar security features were required for entry into the ornate front door.

"Welcome," he said, as I stepped through the large doorway into the imported marble floored entry. He greeted me with another professional handshake as he had the night before, taking time again to enjoy the curves of my toned body, this time in the comfort of his own home without the jealous glares of his watching girlfriend. His smile was warm and genuine. "Thank you for meeting me here. Want some coffee?"

"That'd be great. Stacy here?"

"No," he said with a curious smile. "She left for work an hour ago. We're all alone."

My body tingled. I realized his early morning call must have come the moment she stepped out the door for work.

"Does she know I'm here? Is she OK with us meeting here alone?" I asked with playful boldness, remembering my mischievous capture of his dick by my foot in the restaurant the night before.

"No, to your first question," he answered directly as he handed me a cup of coffee, "which makes the second question unanswerable." We both knew what it would be if asked.

As sore as my body still was from the night before, my stomach fluttered with sexual tension.

"Mind if we meet upstairs in my personal study?" he asked. "I want to make sure our conversation is private."

"Lead the way," I answered genuinely. I followed him up the rounded staircase. He gave me a quick tour of the expansive upper level, filled mostly with guest bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom suite spread out for almost a third of the level, complete with a luxurious sprawling master bath of marble and glass and a wide balcony overlooking the front yard of the lavish Victorian home. An inviting antique iron king-size bed stood prominently in the center of the room with elaborate designs worthy of royalty.

Cliff's plush personal study was filled with dark woods and leather furniture. The large desk dominated one half of the room, with two comfortable overstuffed chairs and a small table arranged in front of a large couch on the other side. A picture window overlooked the exotic gardens in the back of the property. Bookshelves surrounded the room, with the exception of a large screen television across from his impressive desk. There were three doors in the room, one to the main hallway, one to a small private bath, and one with direct access into the master bedroom suite.

Cliff invited me to join him at the comfortable couch and chairs across from his desk. There was a shared awkward sexual tension choosing where to sit. With the two chairs next to each other, conversation would be uncomfortable. It seemed natural for one of us to be in a chair across from the other on the couch, or for both of us to sit on the couch. After last night, we both knew what we'd like, but the professional nature of the meeting made sitting across from one another more prudent. As we sat down, I watched as he visually undressed me. He had a new appreciation for just how little there was to my uniform. I took the opportunity to do the same as we made polite small talk. He made it easy for me with him wearing only a tight Under Armour black shirt that fit tight across his ripped chest, with tan khaki slacks. The slacks did little to hide his obvious arousal from his detailed investigation of my curvaceous body.

"What can I do for you Cliff," I asked genuinely. I knew he called me to his home to talk about serious criminal activity, but the woman in me couldn't help being distracted by the amazing specimen of this man. The sight of warrior sitting so close, the smell of his cologne, made me wet with desire. I couldn't imagine anything more intimate than a secret rendezvous alone with this man in what felt like the inner sanctum of his spacious home. Our meeting would be intensely private and secure, necessary to discuss the urgent concerns weighing on him. Anything said or done between us would remain secret. We both felt safe. We both also knew the secrecy of this private meeting was ripe with temptation.

Cliff pulled a few papers out of his briefcase and got right down to business. "We are seeing a sudden spike in strange crimes being committed by people who have somehow been brainwashed. It's unlike anything we've seen. It's almost like your power of intention reversal, but on steroids. They are finding a way to get into people's heads. We need your help."

"What do you know about whoever is doing this?" I asked.

"Hardly anything. They are elusive, like ghosts. But they left a threatening message."

"What did it say?" I asked.

"It was cryptic. It says 'the city will be mine: the gold of the city's superhero, the silver of the city's badge and the bronze of the city's gavel.'"

"Does that mean what I think it means?" I asked sincerely.

"We think it may be a threat on you, me and the mayor. I thought you should know about it, but I also hoped you could help us."

"Thank you Chief," I said. "Any patterns to the spike in crimes or the victims being brainwashed?"

"There are," he said as he spread the papers in his hand out on the small table between us. He turned the papers upside down to him, so they would be facing right side up from my perspective.

"Let me sit over there so it will be easier to go over the details," I suggested.

"Thank you," he said.

I walked around the table and sat down next to him on the couch. We both felt the seriousness of the discussion, but also the sexual energy between us when the side of my bare leg pressed against his as I sat down. We spent the next half an hour discussing the patterns and details of the strange case. The conversation was laced with occasional glances into one another's eyes, his admiring glimpses down my cleavage and mine of his lap.

"This is very concerning," I said. "But, I believe if we work together proactively we can get whoever this is," I added confidently.

"I do too," he said, "and I've experienced what your proactivity is capable of," he added with a smile. We both knew he was talking about me taking him after dinner the night before in the elegant French restaurant. My stomach fluttered with nervousness as we awkwardly looked at each other while sitting so closely. The chief broke the shared tension by leaning over to give me a light kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss. It was a moment we both hoped for.

The first kiss moved naturally into a deeper more passionate one. His strong arms wrapped around me into a full strong gentle embrace. One of my arms reached around him while my other hand caressed his stone-hard chest and abs. I moaned softly and melted into his arms as his lips caressed mine. I slowly moved my hand down his abs to his lap, not only for the pleasure of feeling his impressive member in my petite hand, but also as a way to give permission for him to take this as far as he wanted to go. With the power of my belt, I pressed my hand against his pants and squeezed his dick with meaningful force. Cliff moaned in delight.

The message of my willing desire was clearly received. It was just the two of us. We shared a connection in crime fighting, but because of that, we shared an unspoken connection of safety and trust with one another that fueled our forbidden passion. Our responsibilities in the city meant there were very few people either of us could feel completely vulnerable or naked with. For this shared moment, we were all alone in the sanctity of his fortress. I was his guest. My kiss and touch communicated I would gladly give him anything he wanted, and so would he for me.

Cliff dropped his outside hand from around me, moved it down my chest and to my legs before sliding it under my knees. With one swift movement, he stood up, his strong arms sweeping me up with him. I took his rugged face in my hands, continuing our passionate kiss as he carried me through the door into the master bedroom suite. We both gladly knew there would be no stopping what was about to happen.

He lowered his arm, allowing my feet to stand as we continued our kiss in the spacious bedroom between the bed and the picturesque window. I instantly felt the release of my top as his large hands masterfully unclasped it from behind. The tightness of the top released like a slingshot between our two bodies pressed against one another, causing the top to fall to the floor between us.

Feeling the loss of my top was all the permission I needed to follow his lead and begin to strip him of his clothing. I promptly reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. Feeling my firm soft breasts pressed against his chiseled chest soaked my pussy with arousal. My hands instantly moved down to the front of his pants, quickly dismantling them with urgency and letting the slacks fall to his ankles. He was wearing no underwear. He had anticipated and hoped for this moment.

As much as my foot had discovered the impressive stature of his dick through his pants the night before in the dimly lit restaurant, it could not have prepared me for the awesome beauty of his manhood I had just unveiled in the bright sunlit bedroom. He watched my eyes widened with pleasure at the sight of him. "Oh fuck yes," I said as I reached down with both hands to try to take hold of the readied monster of delight. Cliff gently kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants, treasuring the moment.

"My turn," he said. I felt his strong hands move gently down my body toward my tiny gold skirt. I ran my fingers through his hair as his lips caressed my tits. His slow unrushed methodical movement was driving me crazy. He was treasuring every moment, moments we had both secretly fantasized about many times. He captured one of my inch-tall erect nipples with his teeth, sending wondrous stings of gentle pain through my body. I dropped my head back in euphoric bliss at his masterful touch. His long fingers slid under my skirt, lowering the small piece of gold fabric and tiny thong over my tight ass, allowing them to fall past my tall boots, exposing my shaved moist pussy. Gawd I wanted to fuck him. My body buzzed with anticipation. I felt the slow simultaneous decent of the zippers on my boots until they stopped at the base, before each one was removed as if the prince was removing the glass slipper from Cinderella. I felt lost in a magical world.

Cliff ran his long fingers up my tingling body as he stood up. I was almost as naked as him. All that remained was my power belt around my petite waist and the small gold mask over my eyes. Cliff looked deeply at me as if asking for permission as his hands moved gently to the clasp on the front of my belt. I seductively bit my lip and offered a gentle smile. "Do it," I said.

CLICK. Cliff's hands unclasped the power belt and gently lowered it to the floor at our feet. I instantly experienced the power of the belt leave my body. Although my knees were weak with fanciful lust, I felt wonderfully strong and confident in the safety of our intimacy. Cliff then did what I had never allowed another person to do. He lifted my mask from my eyes. He stripped me completely naked. I had never felt more secure or lost in bliss-filled wonder.

He led me into the soft silk sheets of his massive bed where we made love to each other with long, slow savoring passion. I felt like a little girl in a fairy tale, a teenage girl on her first date and a voracious young woman all at the same time. It was as if the room spun. My body was completely surrendered; I basked in being his. I had always envisioned fucking Cliff to be rougher, but beginning so tenderly with me drove me crazy in the best ways. His physique was muscular and solid; his touch was gentle and impassioned. In the safety of his fortress, this warrior I had wanted for so long had unmasked me, and now was taking me over and over. He wasn't just having his way with Goldie the Superhero; he was making love to Jennifer the lust-filled woman.

We took a brief break to savor a light snack and catch our breath. Neither of us saw any reason yet to get dressed.

"You are fucking amazing," he complimented.

"You're not so bad yourself," I said, seductively finishing the banana.

"How far are you willing to go?" he asked as if he had something on his mind.

"What do you mean?" I asked. We both knew that we could never date each other in an ongoing serious relationship. It would be too risky. It would compromise both of our abilities to serve the city as crime fighters or maintain our objectivity if one of us was at risk. "You know we can't turn this into..."

"I know," he interrupted. "As much as sometimes I want to. It would be too complicated. But there is nothing that would keep us from enjoying each other on the side like this, with no strings attached," he added.

"True," I said with a satisfied smile, agreeing to a new wonderful mutual suggestion. "Kind of like 'fellow crime fighters with benefits.' I'm sure Stacy would love that," I added playfully.

"Not so much," he said. "She is a bit on the jealous possessive side. It's probably best for her and us if we keep this our little secret."

I smiled in agreement.

"And so, how far are you willing to go?" he asked again.

"Why do you ask?" I asked seeing the twinkle in his eye. Before he was able to answer I added, "I think we are either all in or not at all. As far as I'm concerned, the benefit of our arrangement is anything is possible, no holds barred."

"Anything?" Cliff asked with genuine pleasure.

"Try me," I dared.

Cliff held up two pairs of cushioned handcuffs and blindfold. "These seem appropriate for us in our profession, don't they?"

I smiled a large devious grin. "Yes they do," I answered with complete trust. His suggestion would take our relationship to a new level. "I'd love nothing more than to put them on you right now," I teased.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind," he said. "You're the bad girl that needs to be cuffed and rehabilitated."

"Oh am I?" I answered undaunted with a confident smile. "I'm so bad, you don't have a prayer of rehabilitating me," I said with a seductive laugh. Before he knew what happened, I took the cuff hanging from his hand and slapped it around his own wrist. "See?"

"Wait!" he said, impressed I got the jump on him.

"Now, I'll go first," I asserted, closing the cuff tight. "When I'm done with you, you'll have no choice but to arrest me for felonious sexual assault. I'll have to surrender myself to your personal custody, and willingly submit to your every requirement of my incarceration."

"You are insatiable," he said.

"You don't know the half of it," I answered. I instructed him to stand with his back against the bed's iron footboard. Cliff did as I asked. His dick began to regain its arousal in anticipation of what I might have planned. "Nice," I complemented. I stretched his cuffed right hand high above him to his right before cuffing the other end to the bed to secure him there. I then clasped the other cuff to his left ankle and stretched it to his left, cuffing the other end to the bottom leg of the bed. Cliff's naked body was now standing and stretched out for my full-unhindered enjoyment. I held up the blindfold with a villainous smile.

Cliff's muscular body was pressed against the large iron footboard. I seized the opportunity to climb the iron structure like a jungle gym before lowering my pussy down on his rock-hard dick. I pushed my feet through the holes of the iron design to wrap my legs firmly around him.

"Oh damn," he said, realizing what I was doing. "You are fucking amazing!"

Like an acrobat, I wrapped my body around him and the iron structure to fuck him for all he was worth. The feel of his dick deep inside me was magical.

"You are a fucking amazing whore!" The magical fantasy was suddenly crashed by the unexpected sound of Stacy's voice screaming. "I fucking can't believe this!" she kept screaming, enraged as she stomped into the room seeing me wrapped around her naked blindfolded boyfriend like a pretzel, unable to tell where one body began and the other ended.

"Oh shit," Cliff yelled, instantly recognizing her angry voice. He squirmed to get loose, unable to free himself from the kinky confines.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, I thought you..."

"Weren't supposed to be here?" she yelled, finishing my sentence. "Was at work?" she continued to yell. "If you are going to fuck a superhero behind my back, you should be a cop enough to know it would be smart to at least answer my calls or texts, so I don't wonder if something is wrong!"

"Wait!" Cliff yelled. "This isn't what it looks like!"

I've always wondered why people say, "it's not what it looks like," when caught in infidelity. Two naked bodies wrapped like pretzels in unbridled erotic pleasure is exactly what it looks like. I fought to untangle myself from Cliff and the iron, but struggled to get free. Cliff was cuffed to the bed and had no hope of freedom until I could unravel myself from the clever sex position.

"You fucking son of a bitch," she yelled, not directing her words at any one person, but to each of us. She continued to scream a string of explicatives for longer than her breath should be able to allow. In her rant, she found both of our clothes in a pile where we left them between the bed and the large picture window. She picked them up and angrily threw them out the window. "Apparently you don't need these," she squawked. The clothes fell two stories before landing strewn onto the front lawn. Stacy continued to scream as she ran out of the room and toward the front door sobbing uncontrollably."

"No, no, no!" I cried out, still frustratingly trying to free myself from the iron structure. My hands let go of the bed, causing my body to lie back, hanging upside down on top of Cliff. His still-hard dick pressed against my upper back. If it weren't so serious, it would be comical. I wiggled to get my feet free, causing my body to drop to the floor, and scurry to look out the window for my clothes.

"Damn it!" I said.

"Get me off of here!" Cliff yelled desperately.

I suddenly looked down again and saw Stacy rummaging through my clothes and then pick up my power belt as she looked up at me in the bedroom window. She had always been oddly attracted to the unique fashion of the belt.

"No, no!" I yelled.

My desperate pleas were all Stacy needed to hear to confirm her decision to take the belt with her.

"Shit!" I yelled, as I ran to chase her.

"Wait! Get me out of here!" Cliff yelled, still chained to his own bed.

I ran down the stairs and sprinted naked outside to his front lawn in broad daylight. I grabbed my clothes as quickly as I could and put them on, not taking the time to put my boots on. I ran down the street and saw Stacy standing at the end of the long city block, waving down a cab. One stopped and she jumped in.

123456...8