Goldie the SuperHero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave the sheet," he said. "You won't need it."

I modestly tried to cover my privates with my arms as I ambled obediently the few steps to the chair and sat down. My mind raced for options, until I felt his large hands secure mine to the chair behind my back with a leather tie. He tied another leather strap around my elbows, forcing my large naked globes to jut out in front of me. He tied my ankles to the back legs of the chair, forcing my knees out. I was completely vulnerable and helpless to him.

"Very nice," he complemented.

"Let me go you son of a bitch."

"No need to be so rude," he said with an evil laugh. "Especially at such a wonderful reunion of old friends and the beginning of such an epic partnership."

I looked hard at him again, trying to remember if I'd ever seen him before.

"We've met," he said. "I remember you. There is no way you would remember me," he said, relishing in the moment. His hands enjoyed the freedom to gently caress my defenseless tits. "You were just a baby the last time I saw you. You were as naked then as you are now. What a magnificent difference 25 years makes," he said, running his fingers down the front of my curvaceous body.

I fought in the chair, hoping somehow I could find a way to get loose and remedy the situation. "Who are you? What do you want?" I asked in a demanding voice.

"The last time we met I was a lowly 22 year old intern working for two brilliant but naively altruistic scientists married to each other," he said. "They taught me a lot, but annoyingly had a two-track mind. They either focused on how they could improve their technology to fight crime, or enhance their sex life."

I instantly knew he was talking about my parents. I remembered they talked a lot about a gifted intern named Jozef they worked closely with in in the peak of their research. I studied him hard as my mind churned to remember what I could. "Jozef!" I said as the pieces began to come together.

"I am flattered you know who I am," he said. My recognition noticeably fed his ego. "From the beginning I found your parent's research fascinating and filled with potential, but painfully underutilized," he said. "It was annoying. I instantly recognized their technology would be far more profitable used to commit crime rather than to fight it. As far as their sex enhancement research, they could never keep their hands off each other, but it was the one part of their research trials they never invited me to participate in. Oh how I wanted to," he said reminiscently, "with that amazing body of your mother."

I wrestled in my chains feeling uncomfortable for where his monologue was going.

"Their constant preoccupation with fucking each other was an endless tease. My fantasies of her in those years poured enough cum from me to fill a small lake. Until now, I had never met anyone more desirable than her," he said as he turned again to peruse my body with a lust-filled look. "It only makes sense that those two would create someone as beautiful as you. Then when you suddenly reappeared 20 years later with all your idealism, superpowers and crime fighting, I put two and two together. I realized there was only one person who could do what you do, and I knew why. I knew your real name. You were easy to find."

I squirmed in the chair. "Let me go!" I shouted. "I'm sure we can work something out here."

"We will," he promised. "You see, for the last 20 years I have devoted myself to perfecting their research for purposes worthy of its capability. Your parent's imaginations got so focused on reversing intentions of criminals to stop crime; they failed to see the potential of the technology to go farther. I found a way to adapt the serum to not only reverse a person's intentions, but to take control of them. The moment they drink my serum, the brain is wiped clean of any short-term identity, convictions or purpose. The serum sets them up to do and become anything they are told, without limitation. It's much like installing and opening a new app on a smartphone. With a push of a button, a phone becomes a calendar, or a game device. With my serum, I simply name what I want them to do or become and they will stop at nothing to do it. They drink the serum, and the first voice they hear telling them what to do is what they will do or become. It's all quite amazing," he added self-boasting.

Anger burned in me. "My parents limited their research because they knew it was unethical to take it further, even with use on criminals," I yelled. "They also knew how dangerous it would be if a technology capable of controlling human behaviors and actions got into the wrong hands."

Jozef smiled. "Evolution," he said. "Their self-imposed limitations opened the door for my limitless potential. It was only a matter of time. The brain is the new frontier."

"You are creating robots!" I shouted.

"I like to think of them as more human than robots," he said as his hand cupped the flesh of my breast. "More like dedicated slaves, eager to please. Even better. Imagine the possibilities if my serum was used on someone who had superpowers."

The leather straps pulled tighter as I desperately fought to find a way to get myself loose. "You son of a bitch!" I yelled.

"Just relax," he said with an evil smile. "I assure you the process is quite painless, maybe even pleasant. You see, it's no longer just about the powers we have, but the powers others have that we control."

"You son of a bitch," I repeated in protest. "Let me go!"

"I will. In just a few minutes I am going to let you go. When I do, your greatest desire will be to do and become exactly what I want you to."

"Fuck you!" I yelled, continuing my futile protest.

"It begins with a simple injection to sedate you," he said as he picked up a large syringe. "It won't knock you out. It simply relaxes your body and puts you in a state of happy cooperation. Then, I'll give you your first dose of the serum. It will put your mind in almost a hypnotic state, but better. In hypnosis a person will only do what their conscience will allow them. The beauty of my serum is it bypasses the conscience, opening your imagination to become and do anything you are told. I'm quite proud of it."

"You son of a bitch," I yelled again as I felt the prick of the needle penetrate my arm.

A cold chill moved through my body as my circulatory system carried the drug to every extremity. It gave the feeling of a high, loosening my inhibitions. Despite my attempts to fight the affects of the poison, my muscles relaxed. My mind melted into a blissful carefree apathy.

"Feeling good?" he asked, more interested if the drug was working than how I felt.

I nodded cooperatively. I was in the middle of a low-grade high. The drug carried any concerns about the past or the future away, freeing me to simply live in the moment. Jozef tested the affect of the sedative. I felt his long fingers slide down my abdomen toward my exposed cunt. I watched without protest. Something deep down in me knew it wasn't right, but I no longer cared. What did it matter? I felt his long fingers bury themselves between the lips of my pussy and into my love box.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Yes," I said truthfully.

"Before we go farther, I have something for you to drink," he said. Confident of my drug-induced cooperation, he untied my hands and feet and put my power belt around my waist. He handed me a shot glass filled with a thick green liquid. He basked in the pride of watching me voluntarily drink his mild-altering serum. He picked up a shot glass for himself filled with an aged whiskey he had saved for this moment. "A toast," he said, "to an epic new partnership."

Doing the unthinkable, I clinked my shot glass with his and threw back the elixir. It poured like warm molasses down my throat. Unlike the cold soothing feel of the sedative, the serum immediately sent sparks off throughout my body. My mind whirled dizzily like a merry-go-round, almost like being transported to a new place. While I hadn't moved, everything was different. The clarity of my identity, convictions and purpose were gone. I felt strong and energized but directionless, eagerly waiting for instructions. I was overwhelmed by a peculiar urgency. My mind was on edge, desperate to know what to do. Just name it, and it's yours.

"Before I send you out on your first big mission, we need to start by running a small scientific test to see if everything is working as it should," he said in a calm voice with a large smile. "You ready?"

"Yes," I said, strangely hanging on his every word.

"I am now the most attractive man you have ever seen," he explained. "Your mission is simply to seduce and fuck me. The more you look at me, the more you want me and the more desperate you become. But, I'm not interested," he lied. "Your goal is to somehow convince me to want to fuck you. You will seduce me using all your seductive abilities. Let's see what your mother taught you. Failure is not an option. If you are successful in your seduction, then you must complete your mission by giving me the best fuck of your life. Do you understand?" He had just described his favorite fantasy he had when working with my mother.

My vision of him suddenly strangely began to change. The ordinariness of his face and body took on a rugged masculine magnetism. My body tingled with arousal. "Yes I do," I answered with a sultry voice. The influence of the serum made me suddenly want nothing more than to fuck him crazy. I stood up and ran my hands down the length of my body before walking around his, looking up and down his physique. I typed "striptease" into the Spotify music search bar and selected the top playlist. The pounding beat of the music instantly filled my bedroom, adding vibration to the floor. I walked over to Jozef and ran my hand across his shoulder and chest. I leaned up for a kiss as my hand moved around to his ass. He acted uninterested.

I took his hand in mine and walked him over to the chair I had been tied to, and pushed his shoulders down, cuing him to sit. I pulled his shirt up and off as he sat down. I ran my hands over his shoulders again and through his hair as I began my dance around him. Keeping my legs straight, I bent over for him to get a good view of my ass as I slowly raised my head, caressing my legs all the way up. The beat of the music continued as a cadence for my striptease. I repeated the move two more times and I found myself lost in my own seductive choreography. The arousal of the moment and challenge took over. I walked back to the chair and could see my dance was inspiring the firm movement in his pants. I straddled his legs with mine and pressed my chest into him. His face was lost in the wonder of my naked large creamy orbs.

Jozef reached up to take hold of each tit in his hands. I quickly slapped them away. "No touching," I said firmly. "At least not yet."

Jozef moaned. My seduction was working. I pushed my tits further into his face, begging to be kissed. I felt his teeth capture one of my thick protruding dark nipples.

I skillfully dropped my ass onto his lap, crushing his large imprisoned dick. It begged for relief. Jozef gasped, forcing his teeth to let go of my tit.

I bounced again on his cock, pushing my breasts again into his face. I quickly turned around, spread his legs before dropping my ass again on his member. I masterfully moved my ass back and forth over his dick, capturing it in the determination of my lap dance. My ass massaged him with purpose.

"Oh fuck," he said, in the middle of the best lap dance of his life.

In one smooth motion I reached down, unzipped his pants, and manhandled the large ten-inch monster to freedom. I had never seen a man's prize so big or beautiful. I discovered again how significant the size of a man's hands is as a clue to what lies beneath.

I turned around to face him and sat down again on his lap. There was now nothing between the skin of my bare ass and his long pole throbbing for relief. I continued my dance, massaging him as my tits bounced in front of him. Each time he reached up to touch me, I slapped his hand again, toying with his lust. I pushed my wet pussy down against him as I used it to stroke his dick harder and with more speed.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted. He was desperate to get his hands on me. His head dropped back with impending orgasm. "Oh shit!"

I quickly stood up, careful not to allow his climax to be satisfied. He instinctively raised has body, trying to push his throbbing dick against me. I pushed his body back down on the chair, skillfully teasing his cock with my pussy while masterfully keeping his orgasm at bay.

"Oh shit, take me!" he demanded. His dick ached for relief. He longed to feel his dick inside me.

"Tell me you want me," I said in a sultry voice. "Tell me you want to fuck me."

Jozef smiled at the craftiness of my ploy. "Fuck you," he said.

"Have it your way," I said as I rose up. I remained over him as I seductively caressed my own pussy. My body was already hot and aroused from his sexy appearance and having my way with his body. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," I said, surprising myself how quickly the climax began to overtake me. The power belt surged endorphins through my body.

He watched in desperate agony as cold chills covered my tits, pushing my nipples out toward him as the first wave of my climax rippled through my body. I pushed my fingers deep into my pussy, coaxing every drop to drench his dick below me. Jozef was mesmerized by my lust.

I dropped down between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. I could taste my juices mixed with his pre-cum, exposing his imminent release building up like a volcano within him. His dick warmed as it expanded. The thick love juices rose up the long shaft like mercury in a thermometer on a hot summer day.

"Oh shit! Shit yes! You are going to take me!"

I pulled off, standing up again, straddling his legs and taking my large tits in my tiny hands.

"Oh fuck, don't stop!" he begged.

"What do you want?" I asked softly. "Tell me what you want."

His body writhed in the chair below me. He reached up to take hold of my body to push me down onto his pole.

I slapped his hands away again. "Say it," I said coyly. "Tell me to fuck you. Say it and I'll do anything you want," I promised. I teasingly lowered my pussy again against his shaft, traveling gently up and down its length. "It's all right here," I whispered in his ear. "Say it."

"Fuck me," he begged, conceding to my seduction.

"Say it again," I demanded as I raised his tall dick with my hand so it was aimed toward the soaked opening of my pussy above it. "Louder," I said. "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me," he shouted.

I rewarded him by instantly lowering my body, consuming his impressive length deep into me.

"Oh yes!," he shouted. My pussy gripped his cock for the entire length down his shaft. His dick succumbed, immediately gushing a liter of cum like a fountain deep into my thirsty pussy. The descent of my pussy on Jozef's dick and the eruption of his hot lava in me were the climactic validation of his 20 years of research. Jozef had fantasized about this moment since his earliest days imagining, lusting, and scheming as an intern. And now, because of his dedicated research, he had commandeered the mind of his mentors' superhero daughter, who was now freely offering her body to make his every fantasy come true. Jozef's body and mind were climaxing in ecstasy. It would only be the beginning.

Deep contentment overwhelmed me as I fucked the most luscious man my altered-mind had ever seen. Jozef buried his face into my soft firm tits bouncing in front of him as my pussy continued its wonder-work on his long thick shaft. The deep primal arousal quickly summoned another orgasm, multiplied toward nirvana by the power belt. "Oh fuck yes!" I yelled in bliss, adding my voice to his deep satisfied moans.

I pulled Jozef off the chair, yanked his pants down and pushed him onto his back on the bed. I kneeled over his crotch and shamelessly unloaded my cunt filled with our mixed juices on his dick. I immediately dropped my face to him and took his cum-soaked dick again into my mouth.

"Augh!" he yelled, surprised at my fast rabid consumption. "Damn!" He watched in erotic amazement as the entire length of his thick ten inches disappeared down my throat. "Oh fuck!"

His words only encouraged me. I was ravenous for more of his cum. The length of his impressive dick would guarantee every drop down my throat. I wouldn't stop until I was convinced I drank it all.

Jozef's body rumbled under me. His hips thrust up as my face maneuvered down the impressive shaft to his stomach; his dick poured his sweet cream like a glorious keg. I wanted to get drunk on his cum. We were both in heaven.

Jozef basked in my determined affection, and I couldn't get enough of him. He had never experienced such unbridled passion; I had never felt this insatiable about a man. I was like a woman dying of thirst in the middle of a desert, and he was a limitless tall drink of water. My power belt delivered unending energy to fuel my relentless sexual performance all night long. Jozef's dick delivered unending cum I demanded from him, spending the day covering and filling me in every possible way.

Jozef unleashed a sexual beast when he gave me the serum and my mission. His test had worked flawlessly. I couldn't get enough of him. As the sun came up the next morning, the only way for him to stop me was to give me another dosing of serum, and with it a new mission.

CHAPTER FIVE

Jozef basked on every level in the success of his 20 years of research. The small test cases of doping people around the city to commit petty crimes were satisfying, but nothing like the richness of the last 24 hours. With me at his disposal, anything was possible. Jozef celebrated his new acquisition of my dedicated superpowers for his evil plans by trading my gold uniform for his preference of black leather: a black leather shelf bra, matching leather thong, a leather garter belt with black hose, a black leather mask and matching high heels. I now belonged to him. All of his dreams of invincibility were coming true. It was time for him to put his plan in motion.

Jozef gave me another dose of his serum, followed quickly by simple instructions for my next assignment. I was to call the police chief and mayor. Now that he had me, it was time to get control of them.

Jozef was too sinister to pursue notoriety with his lust for power and control. Some criminal masterminds thrive off everyone knowing who they are and the power they yield. Jozef knew that nonessential notoriety makes one vulnerable. It puts a target on your back. It was always better to wield power through stealth, lurking in the shadows to carry out a master plan as undetected as possible. His serum now gave him the power to use others any way he wanted, as the last 24 hours had repeatedly demonstrated. With a sip of the serum, anyone could become his puppet. They would do his bidding, become solely guilty of any crime they committed, while Jozef remained invisible.

"Call a meeting with the Mayor and Chief of Police," he ordered. "Have them meet me at the city's main water treatment plant at 7:00 pm, when everyone else was gone.

"Yes sir," I said with involuntary obedience from the serum. "I am not sure if they will come. They are the two most powerful men in the city," I answered.

"Convince them" Jozef answered. "Tell them you have figured out the threat to the city, and you need to meet with them to fill them in. Because of the nature of the threat, it is important they meet you at the water treatment plant, and for them to come alone. The information is too sensitive to communicate even over a dedicated encrypted phone line. Tell them you will introduce them to someone you trust and who will explain it to them. They will be there."

1...345678