Goldilocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the sensations she was experiencing, it wasn't long before Goldilocks felt the biggest pleasure ever building within her. Her legs were shaking her fingertips digging hard into Kara's thighs, and Henry was moaning as he worked Goldilocks's pussy like a machine. Goldilocks began to lose track of what she was doing in Kara's pussy with the incredible pleasure building within her. She just kept licking as hard and quick as she could. Moments later, Goldilocks was rocked by the pleasure that exploded in her, the world vanishing leaving her with the pulses of pleasure and the beat of her heart. A thrust or two later, Henry pulled out of Goldilocks and spun her around, shoving her to her knees so that he could spurt his cum all over her face and tits. When he was done, Goldilocks looked up at him, her face dripping cum down onto her tits.

"Lick it up Goldilocks, like the good little girl you are," said Henry.

Goldilocks complied, scooping the cum off her tits with her fingers and licking it up until she was clean. Henry smiled down at her, then helped her to her feet and kissed her.

Brad walked up and said, "Hey bro don't hog her!" Henry took a step back and brad stepped up to Goldilocks, looking her up and down. Goldilocks stood there, again unsure of what she should do, and Brad stepped close, grabbing her nipples and pinching them, causing Goldilocks to yelp and moan at once at the oddly erotic combination of pain and pleasure. He guided her over to the bed, and laid her down on it saying, "I want to take you too, but in a bit rougher of a place!" Then he lifted Goldilocks legs high with one hand and and used the other to touch her butt hole. Goldilocks didn't know what to think, was he going to put himself there? He would never fit! Brad grabbed a bottle from the nightstand and poured something wet onto her ass, getting her hole slick, and then he slid a finger in. Goldilocks yelped, and her muscles clenched, but after a minute she adjusted to the feel of something inside her there. Brad turned his head and said, "Hey Ellie, gimme a hand loosening her up, lick her while I work her ass." Ellie bounded up and laid down on top of Goldilocks, nestling her head into Goldilocks pussy, and spreading her legs so Goldilocks could return the pleasure to Ellie. The two women began to lick each others pussies, Goldilocks noticing a subtly different taste in Ellie, loving it just as much as her first pussy. She went to work with a vengeance, the scent and taste making her want to lick harder and faster, sliding a finger in Ellie, then two and three when her pussy seemed to open to receive her. Ellie was licking Goldilocks pussy like a machine, practiced swirls of her long tongue up and down the lips and onto the clit while Brad worked a finger in and out of Goldilocks ass. He then slipped in another, Goldilocks almost not noticing in the haze of her pleasure. Her legs began to shake as the pleasure built and the world dropped out of her notice as she once again neared orgasm. Something warm and hard and soft pressed against Goldilocks's asshole, and slowly pushed it's way inside her. She tensed, and Brad stroked her back while she got accustomed to the feel of his dick in her ass, and once she relaxed, Brad very slowly worked himself further inside. With care, and a lot of lube, Brad was soon working himself in Goldilocks's ass, and she was starting to enjoy the different, but good, sensation.

James and Henry came over to stand next to Goldilocks, wanting in on the action. With that peculiar sort of close sibling wordless communication, the three brothers pick up Goldilocks's, shifting things around a bit, so the four of them are laying on the bed, all three men penetrating Goldilocks at once, plunging deep into her ass, pussy and mouth. The three sisters, bereft of their three favorite boy toys immediately went to work on each other, laying in a pussy eating triangle and chowing down. After a while, James came all over Goldilocks, and went to relieve one side of the triangle with his mouth and cock, while Dawn moved over to sit on Goldilocks's face. Her tireless tongue soon had Dawn dripping and writhing, while she reached down and pinched Goldilocks's nipples. Not long after, Brad and Henry came all over Goldilocks, leaving her sticky, her holes stretched, skin reddened by bite and scratch marks, and in a daze of pleasure. No one felt like moving her or cleaning up so all of them found comfortable places and curled up to sleep away the night after their exertions, well satisfied with their new toy.

12