Goldilocks and The Three Bears

Story Info
The real story.
4.4k words
3.98
55.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mister Bear, can you explain for us the details of what happened on the morning of Saturday the eighteenth of July last year?"

"As was our custom, that's my wife and son and I, we went for a walk in the forest. We usually walk for about an hour, keeping a lookout for wild bees so that we can get honey for our porridge. The wife cooks it before we leave and leaves the pot simmering on the stove so that it is ready for us to eat when we return."

"And when you returned, what did you find?"

"Someone had entered our house in our absence and had taken a bowl of porridge from the pot and eaten it."

"Then what did you do?"

"Fearing that the person could have still been in the house I told my wife and son to wait outside while I searched through the house to see if the thief was waiting to do us harm."

"What did you find?"

"The defendant was found asleep in my son's bed. I woke her and asked her what she was doing in his bed and if she had eaten the porridge. She told me that she had been bushwalking and gotten lost. She said that she had spent the night in the open and she was cold and hungry and tired. She said that she had come upon our house and knocked on the front door. Getting no answer she tried the door handle and, finding it unlocked had entered where she found the porridge in the pot on the stove."

"And she ate some?"

"Yes she did. Then being overcome with coldness and tiredness, she found a bed to rest in. That was where she was when we came home and I woke her."

"Do you believe that story?"

"No I don't. There have been several burglaries in the forest lately and the police have told us to keep an eye open for strangers acting strangely and to advise them if we see anyone that fitted that description. That is what I did and the police came and arrested her."

"You did the right thing Mister Bear." The Prosecutor turned to the defence counsel, that's me by the way. "Your witness."

I approached the witness. "What time did you call the police?"

"It must have been around eight o'clock."

"In the morning?"

"Yes."

"Very good, now Mister Bear, how tall are you?"

"I think about six feet, maybe a little more." His voice was very deep and just a little slow.

"And how much do you weigh?"

"Three hundred pounds, give or take."

"How big would you say my client is?"

"Objection!" The prosecutor was on his feet.

"On what grounds?" The judge looked at him.

"Relevance."

"Counsel?" He looked at me.

"What I'm trying to establish is the reason for Mister Bear calling the police. Nothing was stolen, admittedly because of her hunger she ate a bowl of porridge, but she stole nothing. Here she was confronted by Mister Bear who is considerably larger than she is and she was quite plainly scared. She had done nothing to warrant her treatment, firstly by Mister Bear and his family and then by Constable Plod. This whole matter could have been resolved without resorting to this farcical trial and wasting your time, as well as the resources of the criminal court system that is overstretched with much more pressing matters."

"Point taken, I'll over-rule the objection. But we are here now and, unless the prosecution changes its mind." He looked at the prosecutor and the returned look said that there was no way that they would even consider withdrawing the charges, "it is beholden on us to continue a process that's already begun. Continue."

"Very well, now where was I, ah yes, Mister Bear, how big would you say my client was, Five one, maybe two would you say?"

"About that."

"And what would she weigh, ninety pounds?"

"Probably."

"So she's a good foot shorter and over two hundred pounds lighter and you saw the need to call the police, I bet you were scared half to death by my client. Were you?"

"No."

"And she committed the heinous crime of eating some of your porridge because she was cold, having spent the night in the forest, lost, alone and scared out of her wits. Where was your compassion, couldn't you have spared her a little of your meal? No further questions of this witness."

The next witness was Mrs Bear who merely reiterated what her husband had said. She was followed by young Bear Junior who, at eighteen years of age was as big as his father. He looked uncomfortable while giving his evidence, as if something wasn't quite right about this whole episode.

The final witness for the prosecution was Constable Plod, the long arm of the law in this district. "What did you find when you arrived at the Bear house Constable?"

"I found the defendant sitting on the sofa and she looked as if she'd been crying. I asked Mister Bear why she was crying and he told me that she was afraid of going to jail for stealing."

"And then what happened?"

"While I was distracted she leapt to her feet and ran from the house."

"Did you give chase?"

"I did, but you have to remember she is a young and fit person, I lost her in the woods."

"What did you do then?"

"I put out an APB for her and she was seen entering a Back-packer hostel on the main street. I attended the hostel and took her into custody."

"You charged her with theft and resisting arrest, is this correct?"

"Yes it is."

"Thank you Constable, your witness."

"Constable, what were you doing when the defendant ran off."

"What do you mean?"

"I think the question is plain enough, what were you doing when she ran off?"

"I was having a cup of tea."

"Was everyone having a cup of tea or was it just you and the Bears?"

"Just me and the Bears."

"What time was all this happening?"

"It must have been about eleven o'clock."

"In the morning?"

"Yes."

"When did you arrive at the Bear house?"

"It would have been half past ten."

"And the alleged offence took place when?"

"Eight o'clock."

"Does it not seem odd that there was something like two and half hours between the time that the defendant was discovered in Junior Bear's bed and you arrived on the scene. Was it a busy morning for you, lots of motor accidents, maybe a murder or two to keep you so busy that you couldn't get to the Bear house before then?"

"I don't know why it took so long."

"Did Mister Bear explain what they had been doing in that time?"

"No he didn't."

"Did you ask him to explain this anomaly?"

"No."

"Why not, didn't you think that what happened in that time could have had a significant bearing on this whole sorry affair?"

"No I do not."

"How long have you and Mister Bear been friends?"

"I wouldn't say that we were what you would call friends. I know Mister Bear to speak to but we don't socialise with each other."

"Constable Plod, what can you tell me about the 'Wild Woods Swingers'?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are they a group of people who grab vines and swing from tree to tree something like Tarzan, or is it some other kind of group, for instance a group of married people who meet on a regular basis and exchange partners?"

"I seem to think that I've heard something about them."

"I put it to you, Constable Plod, that you and your wife are active participants in this group, as are Mister Bear and his wife. You do socialise with Mister Bear and you have probably had, in your time with the group, had a sexual relationship with his wife."

"I may have, I don't recall it." The glare that he got from Mrs Bear said that he had, on more than one occasion, had that pleasure.

"The sexual action, is it what could be called straight, or something more 'kinky', BDSM or anal sex, maybe even gang bangs or DP's, did anything like that occur, Constable Plod?"

"It would seem that you already know the answer."

"I do, but I want you to tell me, did any of this happen?"

"Yes. Are you satisfied?"

"Now Constable Plod, you say that the Bears called the police station and you went to their house in response to that call, is this correct?"

"Yes."

"When was the call received at the station?"

"At around eight o'clock."

"And you didn't get there until ten thirty?"

"Yes.

"What took you so long?"

"I don't know."

"Would it surprise you to know that a check of the phone logs failed to reveal any record of a call from the Bears? What was more likely to have happened was that you called at the Bear house at your usual time, just after the male Bears had left for work so that you could enjoy the hospitality of Mrs Bear, the sexual hospitality of Mrs Bear. Is this not correct Constable? I encourage you to remember that you are under oath, although that seems academic at this juncture because you have already perjured yourself regarding this matter. You have been engaging in regular sexual congress with Mrs Bear, is this not correct?"

"Yes." The constable and Mrs Bear exchanged guilty looks while Mr Bear glowered at them.

"No further questions of this witness. Your Honour I seek leave to recall this witness later on if necessary."

"Leave granted. Does the prosecution have any further witnesses?"

"No your Honour."

"Very well, the defence may call its witnesses."

"Your honour, I call the defendant, Miss Golda Lock to the stand."

She was sworn in and took her place on the stand. "Miss Lock, you have an entirely different version of what happened on that fateful day to that presented by the prosecution. Could you tell the court in your own words what actually happened?"

"I'll try my best. The first part of the story was true. I had been hiking with friends the previous afternoon and had become separated from them and I had lost my way in the forest. I tried to make a crude shelter to protect me from the cold. It wasn't very successful and I spent a cold night. In the morning I found a path and followed it until I came to a cottage set in the woods."

"'Hello, is anybody here?' I called. There was no answer but when I tried the door handle I found it unlocked so I went inside. It was my intention to just have a drink of water because I was thirsty. There was a pot of something disgusting bubbling away on the stove and, hungry as I was, I couldn't bring myself to eating it. I drank some water and sat on the sofa, it was nice and warm with the sun shining through the window and I must have fallen asleep."

"I was woken by someone's hand pushing up inside the leg of my shorts and touching my private parts. 'What are you doing? Stop that!' It was Junior Bear. 'Pa, look what I found.' Mister Bear came and stood looking at me. 'What are you doing here in our house?'."

"I got lost last night and I was cold and thirsty, I didn't think you'd mind if I had a drink and then I sat down and I must have fallen asleep." All this time I was trying to push Junior Bear's hand away, but he kept doing it."

"Do realise that we can call the police and have you arrested for trespass and probably stealing." I was scared, I didn't want any trouble with the law. "However. . . ." I knew he had something bad in mind. "If you were to co-operate we might just overlook the whole thing."

"When you say 'co-operate' just what do you mean?" Junior had stopped what he was doing, it was as if he knew what his father had in mind."

"If you let Junior fuck you we'll forget all about it."

"But I can't, it's not right!" I pleaded with them. "Please just let me go, I didn't mean any harm, I was just cold, tired and thirsty."

"Junior started to fondle me again and I started to get really scared. What would they do if I resisted Junior? I had this awful feeling that they would rape me. He had managed to push his hand up to the top of my legs and slip his fingers under the elastic of my panties and there was nothing that I could do about it, he was just too strong."

"Then it got really bad for me. Mister Bear had taken his trousers off and was standing over me with his monster cock in his hand, shaking it at me. He straddled me and pushed the head of his cock at my mouth. 'Suck my cock if you know what's good for you.' I had no option but to open my mouth and suck his cock."

"Junior undid the waist of my shorts and pulled them off me. My panties were next leaving me vulnerable to his attack. He had his cock out and was pushing it into me, not caring that it was bigger than I had ever had in my short sexual experience. 'No stop, it's too big!' I managed to pull back from Mister Bear's cock long enough to beg for mercy before he grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock back into my mouth."

"Junior had grabbed my hips and forced his cock deep into my pussy. I could feel that it had stretched as for as it could go and hurt every time he pushed it into me. This went on for ages until he came inside me and withdrew. He and his father changed places and he demanded that I lick the cum from his cock. Mister Bear was now pushing his cock into my already stretched pussy and he was bigger than his son. He stood up with his hands under my butt cheeks and bounced me up and down a few times until he was as far as he could go inside me, then he sat on the edge of the sofa, his hands holding me while he fucked me."

"Then the worse case scenario began. Junior manoeuvred himself astride his father's legs and pushed his cock into the entrance of my arse. It wouldn't go in at first but he persisted until he had stretched me enough to gain entrance. I was stuck there between the two of them, both with their cocks inside me thinking that it couldn't get any worse that this, when Mrs. Bear's naked body straddled her husband and tilted her hips so that her pussy was pushed against my mouth. "Eat me you little bitch, we'll show you what happens to sluts that break into people's houses."

"I almost vomited, her personal hygiene left a lot to be desired, she was smelly and her pubic hair was matted from her previous encounter with her husband, or someone. Whoever she had fucked obviously wasn't choosy." As she was telling her version of the story she could see the smug expressions on the faces of Mister and Mrs. Bear and Junior Bear, they're look told her that they didn't think that she'd be believed. But she pressed on with her tale.

"This continued for what seemed like forever but was closer to an hour with them changing positions and Mrs. Bear assisting by holding my legs apart when I tried to close them. Then I heard someone come into the room and I saw it was a policeman. Salvation at last I thought. But it wasn't to be because he joined in and the many permutations of sex comprising the four of them and me meant that they managed to keep going for another hour with all three men pushing their cocks into my pussy and arse and the policeman, who I now know was Constable Plod, using his truncheon in both my pussy and arse. I was seriously abused by them and when they finished they left me where I was and went into the kitchen where Mrs. Bear had made tea for them all."

I saw my opportunity to escape so I took it. As I was leaving I noticed Constable Plod's truncheon lying on the sofa so I took that with me. I guess that I thought that I could use in some way to prove my story."

"Thank you Miss Lock." I turned to the prosecutor. "Your witness."

"Miss Lock that is the most preposterous story that I have ever heard. You expect us to believe your word against that of the Bear family and a policeman, Constable Plod?"

"It's the truth I tell you."

"It's your version of the truth and you have not one iota of evidence to support it, have you? I find that I cannot ask this person any questions because she has shown that she is prepared to lie under oath and I will be looking closely at the prospect of adding perjury to her list of charges. No questions of this witness."

"I would like to recall at this juncture Constable Plod." The Constable was reminded by the judge that he was still under oath. "Constable Plod did you or did you not recently put in a requisition for a new truncheon?"

"Yes. I unfortunately misplaced my old one."

"Would this be it?" I held up a standard police issue truncheon.

He took a close look at it. "I believe that this could be it."

"You only believe that it could be it? Wouldn't your initials stamped on the handle be a give away?"

"Yes it is mine." He suddenly wasn't so sure of himself.

"That will be all, thank you, you may step down. I would like this entered into evidence as people's exhibit number one."

"For my next witness I would call Ms. Fiona Franklin." A woman of medium build wearing clothes that were in style a decade ago and sporting a manly haircut was sworn in. "Ms Franklin, you are the duty manager of the Women's Crisis Centre are you not?"

"That is correct."

"Can you tell the court what happened at around eleven thirty on the eighteenth of July?"

"A young woman came to the centre and told us that she had been subjected to a particularly vicious sexual assault."

"And what did you do?"

"I did what I always do under these circumstances, I contacted the police and arranged for a forensic medical examination to establish the facts of the matter."

"And did the defendant have any objection to being examined?"

"No definitely not, in fact she insisted on it. She also produced a police truncheon and insisted that it be examined also."

I showed her Constable Plod's truncheon. "Is this the one that she showed you?"

She looked at it closely. "Yes that is it, you can see initials on the handle."

"What happened next?"

"While we waited for the police to arrive the defendant told me a fantastic, at least I thought so at the time, story of non-consensual sex involving Mr. Bear, his wife and son and Constable Plod. This sex consisted of vaginal, anal and oral sex, double penetration and at one stage two of them tried to insert their penises into her vagina at the same time, as well as the insertion of Constable Plod's truncheon into both her vagina and anus. At first I didn't believe that anyone could inflict such degradation on another human being. I have since been told that her story is true."

"Objection!" The prosecutor was on his feet.

"Grounds?"

"Hearsay. We do not know that the person who told this witness that the defendant's story was true was in a position to do so, or qualified to give out that information."

"Strike the last sentence from the witness' testimony."

"Have you had contact with the defendant since this event?"

"Yes, she has called into see me several times."

"What was the nature of those visits?"

"I asked her to keep in contact with me so that I could assess her mental health, you see she is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder."

"Is that your diagnosis or that of a health care professional?"

"It was and is mine."

"Thank you," I turned to the prosecutor. "Your witness."

"Ms. Franklin, is it not true that you have diagnosed women in the past with post-traumatic stress disorder and these diagnosis were subsequently successfully challenged?"

"That is not entirely correct. There have been in the past some occasions where dissenting diagnoses were put forward by health care professionals. We agreed to disagree."

"But in the assessment of damages these dissenting diagnoses, were not these viewed more favourably than yours."

"Let me ask you, did those so called professionals conduct follow ups in these cases, because I did and stand by my. . . "

"Just answer the question." The prosecutor interjected.

"I am trying to clarify this situation. In the context of. . . ."

"Will you kindly answer the question?"

"I think that you should at least allow the witness to clarify this situation." The judge glared at the prosecutor.

"As I was saying, I followed up on each of those cases and in every one of them I stand by my diagnosis and I called in other professionals to support these. Once they had given evidence, the witnesses that were called to provide contrary evidence ceased all contact with the people they had been asked to diagnose."

12