Goldilocks and The Three Bears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it not true, that in this instance, this is nothing more than a plot hatched by the defence to blacken the characters of four respected members of society and save the hide of the defendant, a fairy story if you will?"

"No. The evidence that I have given is the truth. . ."

"As you perceive it."

"The truth. The story as told by the defendant is the truth. The story told by your witnesses is the fairy story, a concoction of lies to hide what really happened on that fateful morning."

"You are excused."

"I would now like to call Doctor Simon Westbrook to the stand." The doctor was sworn in. "Tell the court Doctor Westbrook, what is your occupation?"

"I am a Forensic Pathologist."

"Doctor Westbrook, on the morning the eighteenth of July were you asked to test fluid samples taken from the defendant as wells as samples taken from people's exhibit one?"

"Yes."

"And what were your findings?"

"When I examined the fluids taken from the vagina of the defendant I discovered seminal fluid from three different sources. A DNA sample of these confirmed that two of these samples came from members of the same family, a father and his son."

"Did you identify the source of those samples?"

"Yes I did. They matched samples taken from the witnesses Mr. Bear and his son."

"And the third sample, did you get a match for that?"

"Yes. It was found to belong to another prosecution witness, Constable Plod."

There was pandemonium in the court until the judge had restored order.

"You a a hundred percent certain that there can be no error in your findings?"

"No. I had them sent to the National Crime Lab for verification and the report has confirmed my findings."

"Thank you."

"Do you wish to cross examine this witness?" The judge asked the prosecutor.

"No questions."

Court was adjourned for the day to allow both the prosecution and the defence time to prepare their summations, I was confident that we had enough to have the charges brought against my client thrown out.

I stood and addressed the judge and the jury. "Your honour, members of the jury, I find myself with a difficult problem, on the one hand these are very serious charges that have been laid against my client, that of stealing from the Bear family a small quantity of porridge and of resisting arrest. On the other hand I am inclined to disbelieve this whole scenario as outlined by the prosecution and supported by the evidence given by the aggrieved party and the person who has been assigned to uphold the law, Constable Plod. To put it in plain terms this evidence is in its entirety a fabrication, and it is a nothing more or less than a fairy story from start to finish. The defence has presented evidence that supports my client's version of events and this evidence has been supported by experts in their field. The prosecution asserts that my client entered the Bear's house to steal the food from their table and that when apprehended she resisted arrest, she overpowered Mr Bear who is three times her size, and his son who is equally as big, and the good Constable Plod who was armed with a truncheon and fled the scene. They were unable to account for the period of time from the discovery of my client asleep, she says on the sofa, they say in young bear's bed, and when she fled the scene. What happened in that time, did they simply sit around and twiddle their thumbs or did something more sinister occur.

The defendant, in her recounting of the events of that fateful day, paints an entirely different scenario. A story that has her being subjected to unspeakable acts of sexual depravity upon her person, perpetrated by the whole of the Bear family, as well as Constable Plod. While the prosecution would attempt to portray her version of events as a fairy story, the facts as revealed by the defence witnesses all support her version of events.

Your honour I believe that the correct procedure at this time would be for you to declare that the evidence in this matter clearly proves that the defendant has no case to answer and that she be freed with her record unblemished."

"I agree with you. In my long and distinguished career as a judge I have never been confronted with a more blatant miscarriage of justice. It is obvious that the prosecution witnesses have colluded to pervert the course of justice, and for their part in this I am going to recommend that criminal charges be laid against the four of them. Case dismissed, the prisoner is discharged."

So folks that is the true story of Goldilocks and the three bears.

12