Golf

Story Info
She was asked to make up a foursome.
1.9k words
4.05
52.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I fronted up to the golf club ready to join up with three friends for a game. We'd had this organized for a couple of weeks and I'd been looking forward to it because I'm quite a respectable player. Walking into the club house I was accosted by Hans, the club secretary.

"Ah, Miss Pettigrew, how are you this afternoon? You're looking as lovely as ever."

"Afternoon, Hans," I said, immediately suspicious. My experience with Hans was that he was only ever effusive if he had bad news or if he wanted something.

"I am desolate," he said. OK. Bad news coming up. "Miss Covens called and asked me to tell you that they have to cancel this afternoon's game. She had an accident and has a sprained wrist. She tried to contact you but you did not answer your phone."

Well, damn. I'd turned the phone off so I wouldn't be bothered by my mother wanting me to do something rather than play golf. As far as she's concerned any little task she wants done is preferable to me wasting my time playing golf. She forgets I'm twenty and don't even live at home. She hears the word golf and has five things that should take priority.

I whipped out my phone and turned it on. Half a dozen missed calls and another half dozen messages. Half from my mother, naturally, and the others were from Susan, letting me know the game was off. I said a rude word to myself and put the phone away.

"Fortunately, Miss Pettigrew, I have some good news to go with the bad. Mr Covens was also in the car and was also injured. A broken arm, I believe."

That was good news to me as I couldn't stand Susan's big brother, Alan. A totally selfish asshole, in my humble opinion, but while worth a smile from me I couldn't see it being good news from Hans point of view.

"Mr Covens was also scheduled to play this afternoon but he didn't find time to let his partners know he was injured. We only found out when Miss Covens rang me."

Yep. That was Alan in full asshole mode. Never mind that he only had to make a call to let them know, he just wouldn't have bothered. I still didn't see what this had to do with me.

"The rest of his party have arrived but they're one short of a foursome. I suggested that they might like to include you as a fourth and they have agreed."

Now I was surprised. Alan is a condescending chauvinist who is both athletic and stupid. I'd have assumed that his friends would be of a similar nature and not be caught dead playing a round with a woman. Still, if they were willing then so was I.

Hans escorted me out and introduced me to Tony, Mike, and Andrew. I'd seen them around the club a couple of times so knew their faces but I'd never actually known them. They were all in their mid-twenties and all seemed reasonably fit. They seemed quite happy to include me in the game, with no female type aspersions being cast.

That's not to say that they didn't check me out, but that didn't bother me. I knew what they'd see. A fit and personable young woman who was quite attractive with a damn good figure, even if I do say so myself.

His duty done Hans trotted off, looking for more doom and gloom he could spread.

"Call me Kylie," I told the boys. "Shall we get under way?"

We teed off and I was happy to find I wasn't disgracing myself. I parred the first couple of holes and had birdie on the third. I thought I was showing some good form. Pride goes before a fall and I was about to suffer a slight reversal.

I was the last to tee off for the fourth hole. The three boys had driven straight and long and were well placed. I did the same, straight and long, and a gust of wind caught the ball at the top of its flight and sent it sidewards into the patch of woods there. I did not hook the ball. It simply changed direction due to the wind.

"Oh, bad luck," said Tony. "Do you want to take a penalty shot and try again?"

"No," I decided. "I saw where it dropped in. I can find it and spoon it out onto the green with no problems. You finish off the hole and I'll be right with you."

I turned and headed towards the woods. Sensing movement near me I glanced to the side and found Tony was strolling along next to me. He grinned at me.

"I also saw where it went in and two people will find it easier than one," he told me. I just shrugged and let him come. If he wanted to help search I had no objection.

We entered the woods and the course promptly vanished behind the trees. I headed towards where the ball seemed to have come down and started looking around. There I was, bent over and peering behind a bush, when my skirt was flipped up and a hand started stroking me through my panties.

I couldn't believe it. He couldn't be that crude. Before I could say anything Tony started talking.

"When I first saw you I was already planning eighteen holes of innuendo and flirting, followed by a few drinks in the bar afterwards, and then a determined attempt to get you into bed. The trouble is, that takes too much time. Seeing we're nice and private I thought I'd just slip these down and we'd do what comes naturally."

Even as he was saying 'slip these down' my panties were heading south and his hand was stroking me again, and this time not through my panties and not on my bottom.

I was frantically trying to get my thoughts in order so I could explain to him why his suggestion was a rotten idea and one I wanted no part of. It turned out I was too slow. Before I could say yay, nay, or maybe, it was too late. I could feel what felt like a very fat erection starting to make itself at home. Tony had eased my lips apart and was pressing into me without waiting for an answer.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him. "I didn't say yes. I had no intention of agreeing."

"Well, geez, it's a bit late to tell me that now, isn't it?" he protested. "I mean, I'm half-way home already."

Half-way? It felt like he was not only making himself fully at home but settling in for an extended stay. You have to consider my position. I was just bending over, looking for my ball. Now I'd found two balls I hadn't been looking for and would be quite happy to lose again. The only reason I hadn't fallen flat on my face when his cock charged was Tony's hands clamped to my hips, holding me steady. And no, I wasn't grateful for him holding me steady. I'd rather have fallen forward and away from his pussy molester.

"I don't care if you think it's a bit late. Take it out."

"Alright, alright," he grumbled. "Just give me a moment."

Stupid me gave him a moment. I should have been doing my best to pull away from him but I just waited like a good little girl. Did he pull out? Did he what? He just kept thrusting forward, driving even deeper into me. When he said half-way he'd meant half-way, and I found myself taking a lot more cock that I'd believed possible.

"Tony," I wailed. "I said out."

"I know, I know, but I thought that seeing I'd started I might as well put it right in rather than just part way. A question of style, I guess."

"I don't care about your style. Out, now."

"Um, that's another thing. Seeing I seem to have taken you against your will it seems to me I can't get into any more trouble so I might as well do it properly. Just move with me and I'm sure we'll be finished soon enough."

That was terrible logic as far as I was concerned but what could I do about it? Nothing, that's what. Scream, you say? And have people find me with Tony's cock jammed up me? That'll be the day. All I could do was go along with him and think nasty thoughts.

It turned out that going along with him wasn't as easy as it sounded. I had nothing to brace myself against. I was standing there, bent over, and had to press my hands against my knees to stop myself falling each time he rammed into me. Mind you, if falling would have let me escape I might have been in it, but I'll bet he would have just guided me down into a crouching position while he stayed happily attached.

He'd thrust in hard, his hands clamped on my hips to give me that extra balance, while I tried to push back against him. God, he felt enormous, but whether he actually was or whether it was the unexpectedness of what was happening I couldn't say. Not that it made much difference. He was banging in quite happily.

I found that what was irritating me the most wasn't the odd position where I was struggling to keep my balance, nor was it the fact that I didn't want this at all. It was the unavoidable fact that Tony and his cock were getting to me. He knew just how to wield that weapon of his and he was starting to drive me wild. My focus was swiftly narrowing to Tony's cock and what it was doing to me.

He kept on going and I was gasping and doing my damnedest to both keep up with him and to keep silent. Too, too, embarrassing if I started cheering him on and if I opened my mouth I was afraid I just might. It was a case of bounce my bottom against him and go, "Mmph, mmph," through closed lips.

At the end it was all I could do to not scream with lustful passion, and if he'd gone on much longer I just might have. As it was I had to jam a hand against my mouth as I climaxed, hearing him give a satisfied groan at the same time.

I was trying to tidy myself up afterwards when Tony spoke again. I was about to tell him I wasn't interested in anything he had to say when I realised just what he was saying.

"Hey, here's your ball," he called, indicating where it lay. "Want to know the easiest way to get it on the green from here?"

I was suspicious as hell, not trusting him a bit, but I nodded cautiously. He winked at me, bent down and picked up the ball, and then gave it a mighty throw, up and over the trees in the general direction of the green.

"Nice shot," he said. "I bet you got that onto the green with no problems. You should be able to par the hole if it landed nicely enough."

I wanted to say that was cheating, but it wasn't me who had done it, but one of my opponents. I wasn't sure what the rule books said in a case like that. It seemed to me that it would be reasonable that I just play the ball from where it came to land. If that was the green, then that was my good fortune.

One thing I knew, I'd be keeping a close eye on Tony for the rest of the game. It was obvious that he was an experienced cheater at golf.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers