Golf Club Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia Jones had left him lying nude on the floor. He had laid there after she left trying to piece together the things that had happened to him in recent days. He looked up in surprise when the door opened and Ayaha came in with a warm wet towel. Before he could do anything, she knelt beside him and started to wash his

Body.

Mark looked at her trying to tell if she was angry or jealous. She avoided looking into his eyes studiously washing and cleaning his belly, then his balls and cock. Her touch was soft and gentle not sexual but cleaning him up as a mother would clean up a baby.

He was over come with a feeling of love for this young woman. He ran his hands up her back and stroked her lightly, feeling her move closer at his touch. He had in the space of twenty-four hours grown attached to Ayaha. She was not only exciting in bed but was a good cook and kept his house in good order.

He had agonized over her living in his home even with her own separate quarters but could not make up his mind what to do. By the simple act of caring for him no matter what he had done, she had got to him as no woman had done before. As her hands caressed his cock, he decided they should talk.

"Listen sweetie, you have come into my life when I am going through a terrific period of change. I was married for years to a woman who grew cold and indifferent to sex. She was leaving me when she was killed in a car accident. Suddenly I found myself free again and a number of women some of them married have made offers that include casual sexual flings. I must admit I am enjoying the favors of those women"

She did not say a word so he continued. "On the night Mrs. Jones came to ask would I take you on as a maid and offer you and your baby a home, we had sex in the garden while you were moving into your quarters. You saw what happened when she came back again today"

"I cannot promise you that you will be the only woman in my life because I am enjoying my newfound freedom. What I can promise is that I will not let you see me again as you did today." He lifted her shift and pulled it over her head then removed her panties leaving her nude on the floor. He waited a moment to see if she would object to having sex with him when he had just had sex with Shelia Jones.

He kissed her and breathed a sigh of relief when her mouth opened to accept his tongue. He continued to kiss her as he ran his hands over her breasts and down over her stomach. His face followed his hands. His tongue slowed to play with her belly button before continuing on to caress near her pussy.

She gasped when he pushed a finger into her pussy. She knew she was wet her pussy welcoming his intrusion. She felt Mark growing harder and harder in her hands. She moved her body to accommodate him. "You want to make love?" she asked.

Mark looked up into her eyes. "Yes I want to make love with you," he groaned. "Let's get out of here. I want you in my bed like we were this morning." In his bedroom she took over, making him lie back as she knelt beside him and told him she was going to kiss him all over.

Her kisses were wonderful. The combination of her kisses and her ever so light stroking hands relaxed Mark until he nearly went to sleep. She sucked his toes kissing up his legs all around his highly excited cock without touching it. Then she moved on up to his breasts where she spent some time pulling his nipples out with her lips and the edge of her teeth. Mark was no longer relaxed she had

set him on fire.

"Come on," he whispered. "Let's do it." Ayaha did not answer moving to kiss his mouth closing off his words. She bit his lower lip lightly then her tiny mouth covered his as her tongue struggled to reach down his throat in an in an out fucking movement.

Mark could feel his juices getting ready to explode. He didn't want to come quickly as he had done this morning. But he knew that that would be the result if she continued to tease and titillate his senses as she had done for the last half hour. "Please sweetheart," he moaned. "Don't tease me any more I want you now."

Ayaha heard and felt the urgency in him. She slid her tiny body over his and whispered, "Put it in,"

"Thank you," he groaned as he held his cock upright so she could lower her body and accept him. "My god you are so beautiful," he whispered as he felt his cock fill her pussy. She pushed her body upright and sat looking at him moving the muscles of her pussy massaging his cock. Her hands came up and stroked his face. "We made for each other," she whispered as she slowly started to move.

Mark marveled at how her pussy felt as she rode him quietly. Her body rising ever so slowly until he though they would loose contact, then at the last minute she would drop back and engulf his cock in her tight warm hole. She watched his face as she repeated these strokes over and over until he realized that she knew exactly when to stop exactly what he needed to slow his responses.

She took his hand, wet his fingers in her mouth and rubbed it around on the top of her pussy. "Feel my little man," she whispered. "You have made him very excited." He sensed then felt the hard nub of her clit. Her body flinched when he touched it. Her breath became ragged when he stroked it. Her eyes closed. Her body shuddered. Her hands gripped his hips.

"Oh yes," she cried. "Oh yes," Mark could not take his eyes off her. He loved the look on her face as she started to come. His cock felt as though it would burst when he felt and saw the little jolts passing throughout her body. He could not control himself any longer he spurted up joining her as their bodies crashed together. They lay in a sweaty tangle of arms and legs as they regained their breaths and their senses. "You make love very lovely," she whispered as she kissed his chest. "Ayaha never felt like this before."

"Neither have I," he groaned.

Madeline was waiting at the golf club. She looked different. Mark studied her as he followed her to the tee. She was wearing a little make up today. Her shorts were tighter across her rear and her top shirt buttons were open showing tantalizing glimpses of a breast covered in freckles. "What are you looking at?" she asked when she spied him staring. He smiled deciding to be cheeky. "I noticed the freckles on your chest and was wondering if they cover other parts of your body."

She raised an eyebrow, "that's for me to know and you to find out," she laughed as she hit her drive far down the fairway. They played three holes Mark flirting suggestively every time they met on the tee or the green. "I am surprised that nobody's around on the back nine in the morning," he said as they approached the thirteenth tee.

Madeline looked at him with a strange smile, "I rarely see anyone out here. This hole takes you far away from the clubhouse. It's so peaceful and quiet down in that gully you wouldn't believe you are in the city."

She looked back to see him studying her body. "You are supposed to keep your eye on the ball," she giggled as she drove far off into the rough. "You're making it hard," he laughed as he hit his ball down the fairway. He walked a few steps away from her then called," Would you like me to help find your ball it went well down into the gully amongst the trees?"

She flicked her hair back off her face and smiled as she looked at him closely. "That would be lovely."

When they reached the trees, she started to hurry. " its no use dragging all our gear in there Lets put our bags over here out of the way it will leave our hands free". In her hurry, she tripped over a large tuft of grass and fell to her knees .Mark grabbed her around the waist as he helped her regain her feet. "Thank you," she whispered as she turned to kiss him. The kiss grew in intensity as they held each other close. "That was nice," she whispered, "You could help me up anytime."

"Helping you up is not all I would like to be doing," Mark replied as his cock grew hard in his pants.

She arched one eyebrow. "Oh yes," she whispered. "What else would you like to do?"

"You," he replied as he ran his hands up to fondle her breasts.

She groaned. "We can't I am married."

"You are beautiful," he whispered his hands opening her shirt and lifting her breast out of her bra.

"We shouldn't," she groaned her head resting on his shoulder. His finger rolled her nipples making her groan,

"Someone will see," she whispered

He backed her up against a tree. "No they won't. you told me yourself that no one comes down here."

Against the tree, he let one hand fall down to her shorts. "Where's the zip?" he growled.

"Oh!" she whispered, "we can't."

Mark ran his hand up the leg and squeezed her pussy from the outside. "Where's the zip?"

"I don't have a zip only buttons," she whispered

"My god you're a horny devil," she moaned when she felt his hands on her belt and buttons.

He kissed her mouth shut. The intensity of his kisses melted some of her resistance. She kissed him back while his hand worked on the belt and buttons. She moaned, "oh my god no," when she felt the cold air on her stomach as her shorts started to slip down.

"This is crazy," she cried. "We will be caught. We cannot do it here on the golf course."

Mark's hand pulled her thong to one side and found the trim hair of her pussy. "You're wet. You want it as much as I do."

As he spoke he looked deep into her eyes. She was flushed, her eyes staring slightly out of focus. He slid two fingers inside her pussy lips and moved them in and out slowly.

Madeline had held her legs together until his fingers opened her pussy lips. "We shouldn't," she groaned in a last feeble attempt as Mark lifted her up against the tree and lowered her on to his cock.

"My god," she whispered, "it's too big."

He lifted her body and allowed it to slide down again until his cock completely filled her pussy. She bit his neck as she gave in to her feelings and whispered, "This is madness," Nevertheless she started to move her pussy on his cock.

Mark knew that he would not have the strength to hold her up off the ground and fuck her for too long. He lifted her up and down as she rode his cock. He looked at her face she was staring at him her tongue licking her lips. "Oh Mark" she whispered, "I knew it would be beautiful. We shouldn't do this, but I wanted it and you knew didn't you? You devil."

He bounced her hard bumping the breath out of her lungs. She moaned "that's beautiful beautiful." His legs and arms were tired. He was gasping for breath when he came flooding her pussy. "Oh hell," he cried as his senses cleared and he felt every sensation even feeling his come running back down his leg.

Madeline was not finished she hung on his neck and bucked against his cock. "More," she groaned, "more." but he could not give her more. He slid to the ground pulling her with him.

On the ground, he pushed her down on her back, pulled her wet thong down her legs and fell to his knees. He had felt her shudder and buck at least twice as she rode his cock and figured that they were little mini orgasms He suspected that she had been ready to come when his legs gave out. He felt disappointed that he had been unable to answer her cry of more.

He looked down at her heaving body. It was beautiful and he told her so. Her pussy shone in a beam of light through the trees it was wet with his come, its lips open. Spying the little hard button of her clit, he leant down and kissed it.

Madeline's legs immediately closed around his ears. "What. What are you doing?" she stuttered. She had read about oral sex and blowjobs but never in her lifetime had she had anyone kiss her pussy. Many had fingered it but none had kissed it. She pushed herself up so she could look down at Mark as his head bobbed between her legs. Then his tongue grazed her now erect clit taking her breath away. "My," she whispered as she lost control. Forgetting what she was going to say she let herself slump back.

Mark feeling the intensity of her reaction inserted one finger then another then a third while his tongue kept circling her clit. Her body trembled. Her hands became sweaty. Her mouth was dry. She was in a sexual daze. She tried to tell him how she felt but could only muster two words "That's lovely."

In the midst of all this Marks tongue stopped teasing her clit. His face left her pussy as he looked up at her. "Don't stop, don't you dare. I love it "she cried grabbing his head and holding it while she arched her back and pushed her pussy into his face. "Thank you, oh thank you," she moaned as his lips enclosed her clit and sucked it, pulling back and stretching it before returning so his tongue could lick her clit like a young boy licking a melting ice cream.

She gathered her thoughts while his tongue set her pussy on fire. For the first time she realized that he was finger fucking her like the boys used to do in the back seat of their cars. Her body was responding moving in time with the thrusts of his fingers. Her stomach seemed to tighten as a series of mild spasm hit her and then she came. She tried to sit up but she came and kept coming. She was too weak to say or do anything slipping back her mind in a daze.

Mark was the first to move he pushed himself up so he could look at her. Her face was flushed her hair tousled she was covered in sweat but she looked wonderful. "For a lady that said we shouldn't that was one awesome orgasm," he whispered as he drew her up and held her close.

They dressed slowly kissing and stroking each other still spent from their love making. "I'll never be able to play this hole without thinking of you," she whispered as she struggled to pull up her shorts, "The thirteenth is not the only hole I'll remember," he laughed as his hands pushed her shorts down and he dropped to his knees to kiss her pussy once more.

Madeline went straight to her car when they completed their round telling him to shower at the club before he went to work. "You smell of sex," she whispered. "It's a lovely smell but not one that the girls in the office should smell at this hour. Let's play again tomorrow," she cried as she waved goodbye.

It was ten o'clock by the time Mark showered and changed. He was leaving the clubhouse when he noticed the police commissioner coming up the stairs. Mark tried to avoid him but he called Mark over. "We have a police meeting here today," he explained as he introduced Mark to several visiting police officers. Before Mark could leave, he asked Mark if he could do him a favor.

Unable to escape, Mark offered to help if he could. "Tomorrow night there is a charity dinner and dance in town and I will have to miss it, as I have to entertain these visiting officers. I promised to help my wife and her committee with the arrangements. Could you give her a ring and see if there is anything you can do to help. If you can help me out I will be in your debt." He winked now talking loud enough that all could hear. "It's always smart to have the police on side." The visitors all agreed laughing as they left.

At work, Sally was subdued. "Some of the girls heard us yesterday," she told him as soon as they were alone. Mark laughed, "What did they say?"

He was surprised to see Sally blush. "I denied it but they repeated what I cried out when we were coming. Something like fuck me you bastard."

"Well it's not the end of the world," Mark laughed, " admit nothing, just deny it was us and they will forget it a few days." Sally squealed, "You're wonderful I thought you would be mad. I thought you might have to fire me."

She closed the door and moved over to his desk, "can I make it up to you." Before he could think of the consequences, he replied, "what did you have in mind?"

"Just a little blow job before lunch," she` grinned her hand rubbing over his hard cock.

Mark laughed, "Your incorrigible. I think we had better behave. Why don't you get me the police commissioner's wife on the phone?"

Sally was back in minutes. "I have the Commissioners wife on her mobile," she said as she handed him the phone. Mark explained the reason for his call asking could he help in any way. "I'm at a meeting next door it's just started," Stella replied. I'll drop over to your office when we finish."

Sally had been listening in on the call. "The meetings just started we have tons of time," she whispered as she moved over to push him backing in his seat. On her knees with his pants undone she looked up at him smiling wickedly. "That old skinny bitch will never learn to suck cock like this."

12